Author Topic: British Terrorist Loyalist Leader Ian Paisley is burning in Hell  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
Re: British Terrorist Loyalist Leader Ian Paisley is burning in Hell
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 01:45:44 PM »
Ian Paisley was not anti-Israel, so why should we be rude about him?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 01:50:44 PM »
Ian Paisley was a Beast who ordered the killing of many Irish Catholics simply because they were Irish & he is roasting in Hell.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 10:59:52 PM »
Ian Paisley was a Beast who ordered the killing of many Irish Catholics simply because they were Irish & he is roasting in Hell.

How about Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness then who were actual terrorists? Not only do they have the blood of innocent civilians on their hands but unlike Paisley they are active supporters of the "palestinians" and hamas, just like the majority of the community they represent. Sinn Fein are the biggest Jew hating, pro arab terrorists in Northern Ireland.

I don't pretend that the British (the English specifically) are the friends of the Jews but in Northern Ireland, it is the Irish republicans that are by far the biggest Jew haters, the loyalists are sympathetic to Israel, so why should I condemn a loyalist leader when his republican counterparts are an order of magnitude more evil due to being Jew hating beasts?