Author Topic: Is Mark Zuckerberg Causing Anti Semitism?  (Read 11784 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is Mark Zuckerberg Causing Anti Semitism?
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2014, 12:22:40 AM »
בס''ד

1. The biggest anti-Semite on Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg himself yimach shmo vezichro shem reshaim yirkav (may his name and memory be obliterated, may the name of the wicked rot). This filthy swine is worth $30 billion and his company is worth $200 billion and he had to intermarry? He could have gotten any Jewish girl in the world. But he chose to intermarry and proudly publicized his evil "wedding".

2. Intermarriage and assimilation cause anti-Semitism. The most assimilated Jews in the world were in Germany and Austria in the 1920s - it is not by accident that Hitler and the Nazis rose to power in these two nations. When Jews mix in and assimilate and then try to negatively influence a nation's policies with their self-hating leftist agenda, of course that causes Jew-hatred.

3. Another reason for Jew-hatred is cowardice. No one likes or respects gutless worms - the assimilated Jews who are ashamed and embarrassed to be Jewish, who try desperately to be accepted and loved at all costs, who actually side with the enemies of their own people in order to prove that they are not loyal to Israel or the Jewish people, who bend over backwards to appease the worst Nazis in order to prove that they are "objective". No one likes cowards. Jewish kids are beaten up in school because they have a reputation for being cowards. If the Jewish kids were strong and proud, obviously there would be much less anti-Semitism. This image of wimpy Jews also causes tremendous self-hatred - it is not "cool" to be a wimp, it is not cool to be Woody Allen, and so young Jews don't want to remain part of a people that is identified with wimpiness.

4. Hashem causes anti-Semitism to stop Jewish assimilation. If everyone was "nice" to the Jews, they would assimilate and disappear very quickly. In every country where Jews were able to assimilate, they did. Only in countries where anti-Semitism prevented assimilation was strong Jewish identity preserved. This is one of the reasons why Hashem surrounded Israel with hostile Muslim Nazis - if Israel had been surrounded by "nice" people, the Jews would rapidly assimilate and disappear.

5. Hashem also causes anti-Semitism as a punishment. The prophets of the Tanach warn repeatedly that if the Jews do not follow the mitzvot of the Torah that Hashem will bring war and destruction and exile upon them. Zuckerberg is the poster boy for the most evil treason possible - he is proudly intermarried, he supports all of the enemies of his own people, he bans and silences all of the good Jews, and he promotes with his billions every abominable cause from banning guns to homosexual "marriage" to amnesty to abortion to "affirmative action" to national suicide for Israel.

6. When Gentiles see the names of Jewish billionaires attached to evil policies, clearly this causes anti-Semitism. When Zuckerberg and Mike Bloomberg promise to outspend the NRA in order to destroy the Second Amendment, that outrages tens of millions of gun owners. When Zuckerberg funds the amnesty campaign, that will not cause Jew-hatred? Yes, the Catholic Church and most evangelical churches also support amnesty for some bizarre reason - but people do not remember that when they think of amnesty, they will only remember the Jewish names associated with it. Is it wrong to hate all Jews because of the evil behavior of scum like Zuckerberg and Bloomberg? Of course, it's wrong and it violates the Biblical commandment to love and bless the Jewish people. But we know from history that huge numbers of people do not pay attention to the Biblical commandment.

7. The worst enemies of the Jewish people are not the Nazis or the Muslims or Obama or the UN or the European Union. The worst enemies of the Jewish people are the self-hating Jews in the news media, Hollywood, the Jewish establishment organizations, the Israeli government and so on. The enemy from within is always worse than any external enemy. The Jewish anti-Semites who control Facebook, Google and YouTube do far more damage than Gentile anti-Semites.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2014, 12:37:02 AM »
Who are you arguing with Muman? Yourself?

I'm sorry you had a bad day, but picking fights with everyone at JTF won't undo that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2014, 01:05:33 AM »
בס''ד

1. The biggest anti-Semite on Facebook is Mark Zuckerberg himself yimach shmo vezichro shem reshaim yirkav (may his name and memory be obliterated, may the name of the wicked rot). This filthy swine is worth $30 billion and his company is worth $200 billion and he had to intermarry? He could have gotten any Jewish girl in the world. But he chose to intermarry and proudly publicized his evil "wedding".

2. Intermarriage and assimilation cause anti-Semitism. The most assimilated Jews in the world were in Germany and Austria in the 1920s - it is not by accident that Hitler and the Nazis rose to power in these two nations. When Jews mix in and assimilate and then try to negatively influence a nation's policies with their self-hating leftist agenda, of course that causes Jew-hatred.

3. Another reason for Jew-hatred is cowardice. No one likes or respects gutless worms - the assimilated Jews who are ashamed and embarrassed to be Jewish, who try desperately to be accepted and loved at all costs, who actually side with the enemies of their own people in order to prove that they are not loyal to Israel or the Jewish people, who bend over backwards to appease the worst Nazis in order to prove that they are "objective". No one likes cowards. Jewish kids are beaten up in school because they have a reputation for being cowards. If the Jewish kids were strong and proud, obviously there would be much less anti-Semitism. This image of wimpy Jews also causes tremendous self-hatred - it is not "cool" to be a wimp, it is not cool to be Woody Allen, and so young Jews don't want to remain part of a people that is identified with wimpiness.

4. Hashem causes anti-Semitism to stop Jewish assimilation. If everyone was "nice" to the Jews, they would assimilate and disappear very quickly. In every country where Jews were able to assimilate, they did. Only in countries where anti-Semitism prevented assimilation was strong Jewish identity preserved. This is one of the reasons why Hashem surrounded Israel with hostile Muslim Nazis - if Israel had been surrounded by "nice" people, the Jews would rapidly assimilate and disappear.

5. Hashem also causes anti-Semitism as a punishment. The prophets of the Tanach warn repeatedly that if the Jews do not follow the mitzvot of the Torah that Hashem will bring war and destruction and exile upon them. Zuckerberg is the poster boy for the most evil treason possible - he is proudly intermarried, he supports all of the enemies of his own people, he bans and silences all of the good Jews, and he promotes with his billions every abominable cause from banning guns to homosexual "marriage" to amnesty to abortion to "affirmative action" to national suicide for Israel.

6. When Gentiles see the names of Jewish billionaires attached to evil policies, clearly this causes anti-Semitism. When Zuckerberg and Mike Bloomberg promise to outspend the NRA in order to destroy the Second Amendment, that outrages tens of millions of gun owners. When Zuckerberg funds the amnesty campaign, that will not cause Jew-hatred? Yes, the Catholic Church and most evangelical churches also support amnesty for some bizarre reason - but people do not remember that when they think of amnesty, they will only remember the Jewish names associated with it. Is it wrong to hate all Jews because of the evil behavior of scum like Zuckerberg and Bloomberg? Of course, it's wrong and it violates the Biblical commandment to love and bless the Jewish people. But we know from history that huge numbers of people do not pay attention to the Biblical commandment.

7. The worst enemies of the Jewish people are not the Nazis or the Muslims or Obama or the UN or the European Union. The worst enemies of the Jewish people are the self-hating Jews in the news media, Hollywood, the Jewish establishment organizations, the Israeli government and so on. The enemy from within is always worse than any external enemy. The Jewish anti-Semites who control Facebook, Google and YouTube do far more damage than Gentile anti-Semites.
Could not have put it better myself.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2014, 01:15:12 AM »
Then explain why McCain is not subject to anti-Baptist hate? It doesn't compute.

Antisemitism is caused by a wide variety of reasons. I can bring many more examples of the explanation of why it exists, and Chaim is correct in some of them. But Zuckerberg did not cause Nazi antisemitism, Hitler hated Jews for what they represented, not because they what they did. Jews were sub-human to the Nazis, racially deficient, and this is why they enacted the Nuremberg laws. The Crusaders and the Inquisition hated the Jews because we refused to accept their messiah as king.

I respect Chaim but find his opinion to be another reason for Jews to be hated. Assimilation is certainly a problem in the Jewish community, but it is not the reason for antisemitism. I think it is ridiculous from a Jewish perspective to give a reason for Jew hatred which has throughout history been unjustified. Now JTF believes that we deserved all the murder and oppression because of the bad Jews among us. I find that a sickening opinion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2014, 01:18:38 AM »
Could not have put it better myself.

Im sure you could, but you didn't. So stop being the suck-up you are reputed to be...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2014, 01:20:00 AM »
Who are you arguing with Muman? Yourself?

I'm sorry you had a bad day, but picking fights with everyone at JTF won't undo that.

You are a nutcase... You know nothing about my day... And you will continue to be in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2014, 01:27:17 AM »
Why would non-Jews care if Jews intermarry? It is not a sin in their book... Only because they think we are inferior, because we are not enlightened with their messiah... This is why... And sure it is wrong for a Jew to marry out, but that is a sin only to a Jew who is commanded not to.

Most non-Jews don't know what the Torah says about it. Most non-Jews think Jews are filthy rich and debased. It is a false belief and there is no justification for it. I have said I think it is foolish to justify Jew hatred.

According to my experience on the Internet the primary causes of Jew hatred are:

1) Jews are in control of the international media spreading a 'Zionist' message. (of course this is ridiculous, but it is what they say)
2) Jews are in control of the international banking system supporting 'Zionist' causes. (of course this is ridiculous too)
3) Jews are spawns of Satan according to Christian teachings.
4) Jews are incomplete souls because we refused to accept their messiah.
5) Jews are racially and genetically inferior humans and we pollute the gene pool.

I don't know where a Jews position on Amnesty rates on this scale... Zuckerberg has faced antisemitism from German press with the publication of the image I posted previously. Even being a Rich Jew he is hated for. I have not seen a single comment on a News Site, or on mainstream media which suggests that because Zuckerberg supports Amnesty that Jews are to be hated. I have asked before, but nobody has provided, an example of actual antisemitism which has resulted from this episode.

While Chaims points are valid, antisemitism happens as a divine way of keeping the Jewish people apart, it has happened many times in places where the majority of the Jews were righteous.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2014, 01:30:49 AM »
Are we sure Facebooks operations are controlled by Zuckerberg?

http://www.quora.com/Has-Mark-Zuckerberg-ever-commented-on-Israel-or-Zionism

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2014, 01:33:54 AM »
According to arabic press Zuckerberg is a Zionist...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2014, 01:35:20 AM »
Is Zuckerberg related to you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2014, 01:37:07 AM »
I respect Chaim but find his opinion to be another reason for Jews to be hated. Assimilation is certainly a problem in the Jewish community, but it is not the reason for antisemitism. I think it is ridiculous from a Jewish perspective to give a reason for Jew hatred which has throughout history been unjustified. Now JTF believes that we deserved all the murder and oppression because of the bad Jews among us. I find that a sickening opinion.
Those are some pretty strong charges to level at Chaim, but I can't say I am surprised that you feel this way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2014, 01:38:26 AM »
No, LSDBR, not in the least.

I already conceded that Facebook doesn't stop Jew haters as they should. I have signed the petitions in order to get many Facebook pages removed, but since I have no interest in Facebook I don't really know how bad it is.

The Internet is infested with Jew hatred, that I know. You cannot do a search for Jewish information through google search without coming up with nazi and other Jew haters material. This is why I use a special search engine for Jewish concepts (4torah.com)...

I think it is terrible that they remove pro-Zionist sites while allowing anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist sites to remain. I don't know the reason for this. I hope that we can find out soon.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2014, 01:40:25 AM »
Those are some pretty strong charges to level at Chaim, but I can't say I am surprised that you feel this way.

I have never heard a Jew suggest that antisemitism is deserved or justified.

I understand that from a Jewish perspective Zuckerberg should be rebuked for his many transgressions, but I will never suggest that because of one mans action that the entire Jewish people should be tarnished.

Bill Gates is a multimillionaire who does not give to the most righteous causes, and yet his people are not hated. So too McCain supports amnesty and makes $100M a year, and his people are not hated.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:07 AM »
No, LSDBR, not in the least.

I already conceded that Facebook doesn't stop Jew haters as they should. I have signed the petitions in order to get many Facebook pages removed, but since I have no interest in Facebook I don't really know how bad it is.

The Internet is infested with Jew hatred, that I know. You cannot do a search for Jewish information through google search without coming up with nazi and other Jew haters material. This is why I use a special search engine for Jewish concepts (4torah.com)...

I think it is terrible that they remove pro-Zionist sites while allowing anti-Jewish and anti-Zionist sites to remain. I don't know the reason for this. I hope that we can find out soon.
Muman, you can lash out at the Gentiles all you want, but Gentiles (righteous OR evil ones) are not forcing rich, powerful Jews in the West to be the enemies of Judaism and the allies of Islam. This is done out of their own free will. Nobody is forced to be evil. It is a conscious choice. You can accuse me of being motivated by "Christian anti-Semitism" all you want, but the Tanach, not just the NT, spells out the ruinous history of Jewish self-hatred for millenia.

These sick, twisted people (the Zuckerbergs of the world) truly believe that the evil positions are the "Jewish" positions. I can't explain why or how it is and it's not really my job. I have my hands full fighting evangelical self-hatred and assimilation all day, every day--it should be up to Jews to clean their own house. But don't you for a second blame quality JTFers for pointing out how sick and evil Zuckerberg is. Nobody wants to see your stupid octopus cartoons, either.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2014, 02:01:27 AM »
Muman, you can lash out at the Gentiles all you want, but Gentiles (righteous OR evil ones) are not forcing rich, powerful Jews in the West to be the enemies of Judaism and the allies of Islam. This is done out of their own free will. Nobody is forced to be evil. It is a conscious choice. You can accuse me of being motivated by "Christian anti-Semitism" all you want, but the Tanach, not just the NT, spells out the ruinous history of Jewish self-hatred for millenia.

These sick, twisted people (the Zuckerbergs of the world) truly believe that the evil positions are the "Jewish" positions. I can't explain why or how it is and it's not really my job. I have my hands full fighting evangelical self-hatred and assimilation all day, every day--it should be up to Jews to clean their own house. But don't you for a second blame quality JTFers for pointing out how sick and evil Zuckerberg is. Nobody wants to see your stupid octopus cartoons, either.

I am not blaming anyone for anything. I am disagreeing with the hypothesis that 'antisemitism' is a justified response to anything an individual Jew does. I never accused you of being an antisemite, and if I did please point it out and I will apologize. In the early conversation with ACK he said some things about Hitler which struck me as odd, and I was upset when I implied he may have justified the atrocities of the nazis.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2014, 02:13:21 AM »
How about you showing me where ACK and Chaim justified anti-Semitism? Otherwise, good night.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
He (ACK) suggests that according to 'my logic' there is no reason to hate Hitler, yemach shemo... That is a ridiculous conclusion because nothing, according to my logic, would support such a statement.

Nazis intrinsically hated Jews because they were Jews, not because they did anything wrong... There is nothing wrong with saying that this or that Jew did something evil or wicked, it is our responsibility to rebuke the evil, and punish the evildoers when convicted... But to hate an entire people (as the nazis did) because they are Jews is antisemitism, and it is irrational.

but m, those are evil jews you point out including the honorary jew bill gates. either evil or just self hating. again, nobody respects them. funny how good jews are not mentioned and dare I say, not hated, just not counted.
it seems you are subconsciously allowing the hollyweird type jews represent all jews.

no reason for jew hatred. by your logic, theres also no reason for hating hitler and his followers. hey, it can't be that all nazis are bad. so why not say don't judge all nazis? or dont generalize all nazis?

so how are you going to tell all of europe they can't judge jews? I think its better to condemn evil jews and praise good ones.  the king of facebook may not even think he's doing evil.  on the other hand, obviously evil jews include communists/socialist jews in washington DC and barbara Streisand.

and no one should be offended because I did not damn any good jew or anyone who isn't clearly evil.

I would like to know what liberal Jews did in Germany which justified the Shoah...

The Nazis passed the Nuremberg laws which effectively outlawed assimilation in 1935 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws ). Those same laws outlawed Jews from serving as lawyers, bankers, and in the government. If Chaim's #2 position is true, why didn't the Nuremberg laws which forbade Jews marrying non-Jews solve the problem? Maybe Jew hatred went deeper than this.

The Nuremberg Laws classified people with four German grandparents as "German or kindred blood", while people were classified as Jews if they descended from three or four Jewish grandparents. A person with one or two Jewish grandparents was a Mischling, a crossbreed, of "mixed blood".[1] The Nuremberg Laws classified as "racially acceptable" people with "German or related blood".[2] These laws deprived Jews and other non-Aryans of German citizenship and prohibited racially mixed sexual relations and marriages between Germans and Jews.[3] On 26 November 1935, the laws were extended to "Gypsies, Negroes or their bastard offspring".[4][5]

The Nuremberg Laws also included a ban on sexual relations and marriages between persons classified as "Aryan" and "non-Aryan". They ultimately prevented Jews from participating in German civic life. These laws were both an attempt to return the Jews of 20th-century Germany to the position that Jews had held before their emancipation in the 19th century; although in the 19th century Jews could have evaded restrictions by converting, this was no longer possible.

The laws were a legal embodiment of an already existing Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2014, 02:30:07 AM »
We face the most antisemitism when we support Israel. Look at any youtube video which espouses a pro-Zionist message and observe the fascist, racist, and denigrating comments against the Jewish people. Not once have I seen comments which suggest they hate me, or my people, because of Facebook. Facebook did not invent Jew hatred, it is just a tool used by Jew haters to spread their filth. I think it is a valid question as to why it is permitted on their site. Their needs to be an investigation as to why hate sites are permitted on Facebook while pro-zionist sites are removed. I cannot condone what is happening in this regard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2014, 02:41:44 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Nazi_Eugenics_and_Racial_belief

Nazi Eugenics and Racial belief[edit]

The Nuremberg laws were based on a belief in Scientific racism and derived from a primitive understanding of genetics. Although the Nazis took these ideas to violent extremes, they were based on thinking that already existed across Europe and America. Nazi laws banning "interracial marriage" and according to Nazi racial ideology the Germanic Nordic-Aryans were a master race and in accordance with ideas expressed in Eugenics and Social Darwinism;[42] they therefore sought to preserve their supposed racial superiority by banning inter-marriage with people they regarded as inferior or as a threat, in particular Jews, Gypsies and blacks who were classified as untermenschen ("subhumans") that were seen as racially distinctive minorities of "alien blood".[43][44]

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2014, 02:48:56 AM »
I apologize if I have upset anyone, my intention is not to defend or support Zuckerberg. My only intention in this thread is to better the understanding of Jew hatred. It is not a simple issue, and while I know Chaim is correct in several of his points, I dont think that the conclusion is correct. I will not ever say that Jew hatred is justified, especially if it is based on BS science which considers us inferior, or that we don't accept ones messiah, or that we are greedy shylocks. I will not excuse it and will not condone it. I have faced it and know it is irrational.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2014, 03:21:37 AM »
I have never heard a Jew suggest that antisemitism is deserved or justified.

I understand that from a Jewish perspective Zuckerberg should be rebuked for his many transgressions, but I will never suggest that because of one mans action that the entire Jewish people should be tarnished.

So when your unnatural and obsessive need to defend Zuckerberg comes crashing down in logic, you put words in our mouth and dare suggest we think that antisemitism is somehow justified? And when did we say that the Jewish nation should be punished because of one man? Where did you come up with that nonsense? What nerve. Nice red herring. Oh, but it get better!

I respect Chaim but find his opinion to be another reason for Jews to be hated.

So here it is. The backhanded compliment before the accusation makes it even more sickening. Supposedly Zuckerberg has never ever been any cause for anti-semitism because no Jew can cause anti-semitism... except Chaim Ben Pesach who you just claimed causes antisemitism.

That right there explains everything. And wait... there's more!

Now JTF believes that we deserved all the murder and oppression because of the bad Jews among us. I find that a sickening opinion.

So because we shot down your moronic and intellectually dishonest defense of you're hero Zuckerberg, you have the nerve to claim that JTF believes that the persecution and murder and torture and pogroms and destruction and terrorism and all evil against good Jews is "deserved"??

You can't be serious. You are saying that we believe that good Jews deserved the holocaust and all the evils and murder of all time? That is lashon hara. You are putting words into our mouths and making some serious accusations of complete nonsense.

Let me be clear:
1) We believe Zuckerberg is responsible for antisemitism - fair or not - whether you believe it or not
2) We believe Zuckerberg is responsible for Facebook and the evil that it supports and spreads - be it addiction, loss of privacy, pornography, politics, donations, I could go on...
2) We do not believe any good Jews or Gentiles deserve murder or torture or ANY injustice and we fight to save those people with every resource we have

What you just said is so repulsive... and because your stinking pride was hurt because your foolish and retarded defense of some evil Jew (that recently attacked our organization!) and that somehow no single Jew can cause any antisemitism no matter how many billions of people he effects or billions upon billions of dollars he has - except for Chaim Ben Pesach who you dare say causes antisemitism.

You also had the nerve to compare Chaim's commentary on Jewish inter-marriage to the Nazis right after you claim that JTF supports evil and thinks that evil against good people is deserved because of Zuckerberg!

Nazi laws banning "interracial marriage" and according to Nazi racial ideology the Germanic Nordic-Aryans were a master race and in accordance with ideas expressed in Eugenics and Social Darwinism;[42] they therefore sought to preserve their supposed racial superiority by banning inter-marriage

You have to be kidding me.

You are so close to being banned. And here come the dozens of posts after posts after posts with insults to our members and copy and paste from the internet so you can make this thread unreadable. I think I will sleep before I take action. Unbelievable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #96 on: September 18, 2014, 03:33:28 AM »
muman, please.

Here, muman's OCD style:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #97 on: September 18, 2014, 03:35:33 AM »
Shlomo,

You really are off base on this. Show me where I EVER defended Zuckerberg? That is so untrue it should be evident to all reading, as a matter of fact at least four times I explicitly said what was wrong about the situation at Facebook. That is not defending him and you gotta be honest about this.

I don't know why you are taking this so personally. I disagree with the position, can you live with that? I can live with you having your opinion. But I do believe that a site which regularly uses the Kike word, constantly calls people with differing thoughts self-haters without looking into the possible reasons for their problems (not excusing them, but trying to find good in a fellow Jew) may be contributing to antisemitism. Don't you think it looks funny to the pedofronters LSDBR always is concerned about?

I have skin in the game while he doesn't. I have witnessed real antisemitism and it didn't come from some Jewish millionaire. It came from a more insidious source. And my father saw antisemitism in America long before Zuckerberg was a twinkle in his momma eyes. I know that the roots of antisemitism go WAY deeper than Zuckerberg.

So my disagreeing with the JTF position is a reason to ban me? After all I have done and all those I have helped here at JTF, and this is how you are treating a righteous Jew right before the High Holidays? Please explain what it is that you think is so dangerous about my opinion?

That Nazi antisemitism was due to racial genetics not because Jews were liberal? As the great Rabbi Kahane would say, those who cannot debate in a real honest manner will resort to denigration of the opponent. I have faced this denigration for an opinion I have backed up with facts, figures, and quotes from the sources of Antisemitism and all I have seen from the other side is insults and threats.

I love what JTF stands for. I live it and breathe it and spread it among those I come in contact with. I was a proud moderator on the board before you stripped me of that honor for not agreeing to curse the OU for their purported position on Pollard (which actually changed when they called for his release, despite the claims made by some here). For upsetting the non-Jews by posting historical facts and not forgiving for those acts which harmed my people in Ukraine for my forefathers. And I am supposed to believe this is because they did something wrong?

Why cant we discuss things in a logical manner rather than attempt to denigrate others.

Please show me the facts which support the idea that liberal German Jews were harming Germans. I have studied the history and read the books, I know that German Jews were loyal citizens who fought in WWI and they would be German nationalists if not for the Nazis. I do not excuse the Nazis by saying that liberal Jews caused the Jewish people to be hated, justifying the Shoah.

I don't know what you want from me Shlomo. From the time we originally talked I had such a great opinion of this organization but somehow it seems you find me a burden here? Can either you or Chaim explain why?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #98 on: September 18, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
See some of the following where I clearly do not defend what his company is doing:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,78191.msg647836.html#msg647836

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,78191.msg647869.html#msg647869

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,78191.msg647665.html#msg647665

Also if we had some intellectual integrity several of my points would have been addressed.

Why is it ok to hate Jews for Zuckerbergs position on Amnesty, yet not hate McCain or Gates people for their position on Amnesty?

Why is it ok to hate Jews for Zuckerbergs use of his millions for unrighteous purposes, yet for McCain or Gates it is not?

Did Nazi Germany establish the Nuremberg laws because of leftist liberal Jews in the government, or was it really because of Eugenics and race theory? Did Martin Luther (ys'v) contribute in any way to the perception of Jews (and was it because of their political leanings)?

Did the Jews in Ukraine deserve the pogroms of the 1700s when they lived in the pale of settlement? What did they do to deserve it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2014, 03:55:00 AM »
Maybe my saying 'ok' is incorrect... But it seems that the argument is to rationalize the Jew hatred.

All I ask from Shlomo or Chaim is a clarification as to how this helps the Jewish people, to justify or rationalize Jew hatred which expresses itself in many vulgar forms even to the righteous Jews.