Author Topic: Even Haredi Women demanding Knesset seats or else will refuse to vote  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Women gave their lives in the Sufragette Movement in the fight to gain women the equal right to men to vote in elections.

Since then women have been increasingly empowered and gaining preference over men in politics, at home, in divorce cases, in love, in marriage, at school and university, and in jobs and employment, so much so that men actually view women as unattractive threats and are increasingly fearful of them according to this!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/12/04/The-Sexodus-Part-1-The-Men-Giving-Up-On-Women-And-Checking-Out-Of-Society

Some view the Feminist Movement and the giving of voting rights to women as having been even more disastrous to civilization than the Civil Rights Movement that empowered the Hamitic Black giving him Affirmative Action preference on every level over the Japhetic White!

Others say that that the Redemption from Egypt took place in the merit of the Jewish women, and that the empowerment of women is a prerequisite of the Future Redemption and that there are even prophecies that there will be a gender & role role reversal before Moshiach, with women wearing the pants!

Not to grant women an absolutely equal platform in political parties is today viewed as an absolute no-no and totally undemocratic and politically incorrect, akin to denying Arabs the vote, one reason why Ariel's Modern Zionist Tekuma will not unite with Yishai's more traditional Yahad, according Yahad's rabbinical advisers based on rulings from Rambam and Halacha according to this
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/188742#.VJCuZZscTn4

There are even an increasing number of Haredi women who are demanding to have seats in the Haredi parties or else are threatening not to vote for Degel and Yahadut
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/1.630630

What would have been R.Kahane's opinion of having women MKs in his Kach party?

« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:01:27 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Even Haredi Women demanding Knesset seats or else will refuse to vote
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:11:40 PM »
 Eli Yishai just messed himself over with this. Unless he changes this Tekuma will not join them and eventually Chetboun will leave him as well and join Tekuma (perhaps in next round as he already announced he is in Yachad).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Even Haredi Women demanding Knesset seats or else will refuse to vote
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 09:27:08 PM »
As a woman and a conservative, I have mixed feelings about handing out the right to vote like it's candy. 

On the one hand, as a conservative and a woman, I want my vote to count.  After all, I work and pay taxes. 

In America, I think the voting age should be restricted to 25 and older.  If you're on the dole, you don't get a say in how other people's money is spent.  Same thing holds true if you're in prison.  I say you need to show proof of citizenship and other ID to prove you are who you say you are. 

Otherwise, I can't speak for Israel, since from what Chaim says most of the right wing is the phoney right.