Author Topic: Dutch Bishop pray to Allah  (Read 6772 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Dutch Bishop pray to Allah
« on: August 14, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.cwnews.com/news/viewstory.cfm?recnum=52928 

Pray to Allah, Dutch bishop suggests 

Amsterdam, Aug. 14, 2007 (CWNews.com) - A Dutch Catholic bishop has suggested that Christians should refer to God as "Allah" to promote better relations with Muslims.

Bishop Martinus "Tiny" Muskens of Breda told the "Network" television show that "God doesn't really care how we address Him."

Pointing out that "Allah" is a term already used by Christians who speak Arabic, Bishop Muskens said that humans are needlessly divided over such terminology. God, the bishop said, is above such "bickering."

The Dutch bishop admitted that his suggestion was not likely to gain widespread acceptance. But he predicted that within a century or two, Dutch Catholics would be addressing prayers to "Allah."

Bishop Muskens has a history of creating occasional controversy within the Church. He has broken with Vatican leadership to endorse the use of condoms as a means of preventing the spread of AIDS, and in 2006 he traveled to Uganda to endorse the work of a group called Stop AIDS Now, which emphasized condom distribution.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Dutch Bishop pray to Allah
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:39:51 PM »
More dropping of the pants by panty-waisted Europeans!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 10:19:33 PM »
The expect the word to use the word allah in a century or two? Well, if JTF gets to power G-d willing there wont be any Muslims left in a century or two.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 03:58:20 AM »
allah is the name of the moon god.This guy should be shot in the head just for being stupid!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 09:48:16 AM »
Unfortunately, he's not the only stupid one walking around...
The dutch bishop should be severely punished for selling out his faith!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 09:56:17 AM »
Maybe, to promote better relations with Muslims, Dutch Catholics should dress their wives and daughters in burqas too.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 10:17:00 AM by HiWarp »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 10:14:51 AM »
He's just scum...When has a Muslim ever bent over backwards to help a non-muslim?!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:21:41 AM »
This must be one of those heretical liberation theologians.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 10:45:38 AM »
This is typical of the completely perverted amoral mainstream christianity of today. Lucky there are some evangelicals and hardshell baptists around!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2007, 12:36:16 PM »
There's plenty of blame to go around re: Roman Catholicism bowing to Islam.  This is far from the first case, and it goes right to the top.  Who can forget John Paul "The Great" visiting a mosque in Syria and kissing a copy of the Koran.

et

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 12:42:31 PM »
We've got every mainstream church here in Oz peddling this morally vaccuous, love everyone, don't judge, turn the other cheek, kiss kiss clap trap. These churches can't tell the difference between Mother Theresa and yassir arafat!

I'm not a christian but I have several evangelical fiends who assure me that christianity is not the whimpy, morally vaccuous religion that these mainstream ministers are trying to turn it into. I bloomin' hope so!

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 04:54:24 AM »
We've got every mainstream church here in Oz peddling this morally vaccuous, love everyone, don't judge, turn the other cheek, kiss kiss clap trap. These churches can't tell the difference between Mother Theresa and yassir arafat!

I'm not a christian but I have several evangelical fiends who assure me that christianity is not the whimpy, morally vaccuous religion that these mainstream ministers are trying to turn it into. I bloomin' hope so!

Christians certainly should not be cowardly or morally vacuous in the face of evil.
This is an excerpt from the life of a saint that is celebrated on this date every year. There are many thousands of similar examples throughout the history of the Church. This is the attitude true Chrisitans should have toward people trying to destroy their faith. Embracing and incorporating the enemy's beliefs is heretical.

(Please excuse the graphic nature of the following paragraph)

Saint Myron was a priest during the reign of Decius, when Antipater was ruler
   of Achaia. On the day of our Lord's Nativity, Antipater entered the church to
   seize the Christians and punish them. Saint Myron, kindled with holy zeal,
   roundly insulted Antipater, for which he was hung up and scraped, then cast
   into a raging furnace, but was preserved unharmed. When Myron refused to
   worship the idols, Antipater commanded that strips be cut in the Saint's flesh
   from his shoulders to his feet; the Saint took one of the strips of his flesh
   and flung it in the tyrant's face. He was beaten, and scraped again upon his
   beaten flesh; then he was thrown to wild beasts, but when Antipater saw them
   leaving off their fierce nature and protecting the Saint from harm, he was
   overcome with unbearable shame and slew himself. The Saint was then sent to
   Cyzicus, where the proconsul had him beheaded, about the year 250.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
Next thing that this Dutch Bishop will suggest is to call churchs and synagogues "mosques" .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:41 PM »
That is what is known as a radical priest not much you can do with animals like that. The church has become to tolerant of transgressions like that and so has the congregations. That priest should have been turned out. This type of thinking is even more common in the Christian churches where they try to be even more inclusive due to the fact of trying to build up smaller congregations. In short anything goes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 05:18:54 AM »
He's heretic and shoud be excomunicated for this, The RC Church in place of teologic reform which shoud bring it closer to scriptures chosed to apease the immorality of the world. That's ( and the calling the Jesus P...stinian) why I left the boat. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 05:38:02 AM »
He's heretic and shoud be excomunicated for this, The RC Church in place of teologic reform which shoud bring it closer to scriptures chosed to apease the immorality of the world. That's ( and the calling the Jesus P...stinian) why I left the boat. 
Do I understand that the RC church calls Jesus a Pal-estinian?  That's a new one to me.  If I ever heard someone say that, I don't believe I would be able to keep a straight face.  I wonder if it's disrespectful to laugh in a priest's face?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 05:42:44 AM »
Do I understand that the RC church calls Jesus a Pal-estinian?  That's a new one to me.  If I ever heard someone say that, I don't believe I would be able to keep a straight face.  I wonder if it's disrespectful to laugh in a priest's face?
#

That's the BS that arab christians go on with. I don' t know about the RC in europe, but they'll do it soon enough.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »
#

That's the BS that arab christians go on with. I don' t know about the RC in europe, but they'll do it soon enough.

There was a sermon transmitting on Polish TV in which John the Baptist and Jesus Christ were preaching in "Palestine" ...  ::) It's position of one Bishop not entire Church I hope
Yes it is disrespectful to act silly in church; but on this acasion I woud make an exeption.  ;D   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 05:59:17 AM »
'Eretz Yisrael' is the proper description of Israel/ Judea/ Samaria. 'P_lestine' is the big lie.'

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 06:56:52 AM »
Yes I Know in hebrew it's 'Eretz Yisrael' but in English it's Israel right? and automatic censoring of my post makes it look kind of wierd now... There was never and G-d help never will be a Pukestinian State, but from 135 AD to 1948 AD there was a province of Palestina part of gentile empires. In 1967 AD according to biblicall prophecy the time of gentiles had come to the end; So the steady loss of lands; Israel has aquired since  six day war can be atrubuted to the fact that Mount Zion is still in muslim hands.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 07:55:21 AM »
The bishop is a evil betrayer. Allah and the G-d of the bible, the only real G-d, who don't tolerate other gods, have nothing in common. Today we know, that "allah" is a proper name, and no word for G-d in common, like the English word G-d, the german word Gott or the hebrew word el bzw. elohim.

The name Allah descends from al ilah. And changes in preislamic time to the today known name allah. Mohammeds father wears the name Allah in his Name. Abadallah.
So we can be shure that the name Allah exists in preislamic time.
Allah the moongod, marries the sun and gets three daughters. Manat Uzza Lat and a lot of others. All doughters of Allah are in the believe of the arabs the stars.
There are the Satanic Verses, that prove us, that the Koran was changed. Originally Allah has in the Islam this three doughters.
Mohammed is a cheater, who takes the tin gods of the arabic pantheon unclothes them of many attributes of paganism and clothes them with stories he has picked up from jews and christians, but he didn't understand what he heard. >:(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 07:57:35 AM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 08:00:41 AM »
Good info Goldfasan.

I've saved it for future referrence.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2008, 09:28:32 PM »
Man this is so funny that i cant even be angry :::D :::D :::D

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2008, 08:59:19 AM »
Unfortunately, he's not the only stupid one walking around...
The dutch bishop should be severely punished for selling out his faith!

Or as Serbs say

'Prodao veru za veceru' which means 'He sold his faith in exchange for dinner'.

Just when they thought Europe can't deteriorate anymore - someone does/says something which makes all other ridiculous things look like child play.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »
This 'bishop' does not know his God! >:(