Author Topic: So Where did Arabs come from?  (Read 29007 times)

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
So Where did Arabs come from?
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:37:13 PM »
I am confused. I heard a theory that Arabs originated in the Saudi Arabian peninsula and savagley killed the other semites living up north more in the rest of the middle east. And did arabs create babylon?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: So Where did Arabs come from?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 10:51:00 PM »
Arabs didn't create Babylon. Babylon was created by the Babylonians who were not Arabs. Arabs did originate on the Arabian peninsula and in the end did do a lot of conquering.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 10:53:43 PM »
According too my Theology Arabs are the decendants of a bastard child.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 12:24:32 AM »

that is messed up becuase arabs are physical descendents of Abraham ( allthough didnt inherit the spiritual qualities as did Israel.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 03:37:05 AM »
Tzvi I disagree with you. It may be "messed up" to say such a thing, but in this case it's TRUE!

Arabs are descendants of Yishmael, the bastard child of Hagar (a Hamitic Egyptian) and Avraham.

Ha'Shem prophecied that they would be wild asses of men, and their hands will be against their brethren and all of humanity.

The one thing about Ha'Shem, blessed be He, He's never wrong.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 05:37:57 AM »
Tzvi I disagree with you. It may be "messed up" to say such a thing, but in this case it's TRUE!

Arabs are descendants of Yishmael, the bastard child of Hagar (a Hamitic Egyptian) and Avraham.

Ha'Shem prophecied that they would be wild asses of men, and their hands will be against their brethren and all of humanity.

Thanks for that. ALL TRUE!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »
Just have to say quickly that Ishmael was no a bastard child of Avraham. Sarah gave Avraham her servant Hagar to sleep with. She was thus a concubine....which in that time period was a legal thing.

G-d's promises were to Avraham, Isaac and Jacob. But! G-d gave Ishmael his own promises.

Do I like Arabs? I have no problem with Arabs. I have a problem with the false religion Islam.

It is Islam and not the Arab that is the problem.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »
Arabs also descended through Jacob's brother Esau, which is Edom ( southern Jordan).  Esau married Ismael's daughter Mahalath.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 10:50:32 AM »

There for you complaining about racism in the form of anti-semitism will be rather ironic? same rhetoric Muslims use with their pigs and apes.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 10:52:31 AM »
Just have to say quickly that Ishmael was no a bastard child of Avraham. Sarah gave Avraham her servant Hagar to sleep with. She was thus a concubine....which in that time period was a legal thing.

G-d's promises were to Avraham, Isaac and Jacob. But! G-d gave Ishmael his own promises.

Do I like Arabs? I have no problem with Arabs. I have a problem with the false religion Islam.

It is Islam and not the Arab that is the problem.

Concubinage (rape) is also legal in islam and still is to this day. Is such a thing allowed in the Torah?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 11:11:14 AM »
Concubinage is not rape. If it were, then you are accusing Avraham avinu, King David (a man after HaShem's own heart) King Solomon and a multitude of others in the Tanach of being rapists.

Polygamy and concubinage are allowed under Torah law. The rabbis made polygamy illegal after a time...but as for HaShem? The Torah never says He hated the concept. In fact He actively allowed it.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »

There for you complaining about racism in the form of anti-semitism will be rather ironic? same rhetoric Muslims use with their pigs and apes.

More moral equivelence from a 'piss now' self-hater.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 11:42:01 AM »
As this has come up, I'd wonder if someone could find a refferrence for me to somewhere in the torah, or the tanakh for that matter when God says that concubines are allowed, from my reading of it, I've seen that thy existed, but nothing to say that it was a good thing that they did.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »
Concubinage is not rape. If it were, then you are accusing Avraham avinu, King David (a man after HaShem's own heart) King Solomon and a multitude of others in the Tanach of being rapists.

Polygamy and concubinage are allowed under Torah law. The rabbis made polygamy illegal after a time...but as for HaShem? The Torah never says He hated the concept. In fact He actively allowed it.

Where in the Torah is the topic addressed? If it is in the Torah, then it is pretty obvious that it was actively allowed by HaShem. A 'multitude of others', I assume you are referring to the righteous people one would read about if they read the Tanach. If so, we are not perfect and are apt to make mistakes - even the most righteous amongst us. The rabbis who made polygamy illegal, were they sanheddrin? What were the reasons behind this? ??? ???
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 12:03:53 PM »

As usual, you cant actually have a discussion with out throwing the good old self hating Jew syndrom, i am not a member of Peace Now, want to try to evaluate me again?

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »

As usual, you cant actually have a discussion with out throwing the good old self hating Jew syndrom, i am not a member of Peace Now, want to try to evaluate me again?

OK....Morally vaccuous self-hater then. How's that?

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »

Slef hater as in an antisemite? nah, just because i dont agree with a fanatical religious belief doesnt make racist towards Jews, as for moralls, well, you people advocate far worse, so whos the morally bankrupt?

As for the arabs, most modern day arabs are just people who were arabized in the Islamic expansion.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 12:14:22 PM »

Slef hater as in an antisemite? nah, just because i dont agree with a fanatical religious belief doesnt make racist towards Jews, as for moralls, well, you people advocate far worse, so whos the morally bankrupt?

As for the arabs, most modern day arabs are just people who were arabized in the Islamic expansion.

Update:

Shtetl dwelling, morally vaccuous, self-hating, arab-lover.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »
The arabs came from Arebia and from todays Jordan, they were pagans until Muhammed era (7-6 centery BC), than they invaded all middle east and than too north africa, turkey, spain and India's area .
Babylon was created by the babylonians (simetic people), not the arabs.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
Oh I see. So basically Arabs destroyed these other semitic cultures/civilizations. I guess the only semites the arabs did not completely absorb is the jews?

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 01:38:06 PM »

your insane rantings, they amuse me.

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 01:40:44 PM »

This is how you referr to Torah??

You should be stoned to death.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 01:43:52 PM »

lol... talk about insanity, they still stone people in Iran, are you copy cats of the Mullahs? you sound pretty much the same.

Are you an Israeli by any chance?

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »

lol... talk about insanity, they still stone people in Iran, are you copy cats of the Mullahs? you sound pretty much the same.

I wish to HaShem I was so I could kick the crap out of leftist traitors like you. Have a look at my signature and personal pic.....do I look like I'd be an Israeli???

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »

I wish to HaShem I was so I could kick the crap out of leftist traitors like you. Have a look at my signature and personal pic.....do I look like I'd be an Israeli???

Hehe you wont, because youre just a tough guy behind the keyboard, most of you are, and i hope advocation of violence is not accepted in here, i am just asking, if youre not an Israeli, that makes it more relevant, that its none of your business.

Kick the crap out of me, cyber net warriors, i love those types.