Author Topic: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!  (Read 25340 times)

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
Re: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2007, 07:55:04 AM »
What is this like Batman and Robin the Dynamic Duo? What are the two clowns attached at the hip? SSN & Taren what country are you from?

we share the same views, were not a couple of punks looking for trouble.

were from israel.

It's a shame that an Atheist lives in Israel..the Torah says that when a person is in eretz yisroel, his sins are far worse than if he lives in the diaspora. You are damaging the Jewish people spiritually, which I think is worse than the way the arabs destroy us physically. Consider yourself worse than an Arab..and you dare call yourself an Israeli!

Lol now the atheist bashing, you hate EVERY body, you hate every one who doesnt share the same belief system with you, that makes you guys a bit facist, now what you are going to do with atheists, stone them to death like in Iran? I am an Israeli, i have an Israeli citizenshp, you are an Israeli or a wannabe?

I love those diaspora Jews who are so millitiant, all the way from the U.S.... its like a computer game for you people.

We religious jews do far more for the Jewish people than a chiloni like you would do if you were a general in the IDF. I am justified in bashing atheists, they are a threat to the Jewish people, and by extension, the world. I cant care less if you are an israeli, you certainly have little right to be one, let alone have the audacity to call yourself one.

You cant answer a simple question, i guess the answer is no, youre NOT an Israeli, now we are going some where, how did i know you are one of those diaspora religious Jews, i can sense them from a mile, just like when it comes to Muslims and Lefties, i know them like the palm of my hand.

Audacity, how hilarious, trust me but if we go down the line i bet my family have done more to benefit Israel then you in New-york city, and i bet even them wouldnt agree with you.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2007, 07:58:13 AM »
What is this like Batman and Robin the Dynamic Duo? What are the two clowns attached at the hip? SSN & Taren what country are you from?

were from israel.

It's a shame that an Atheist lives in Israel..the Torah says that when a person is in eretz yisroel, his sins are far worse than if he lives in the diaspora. You are damaging the Jewish people spiritually, which I think is worse than the way the arabs destroy us physically. Consider yourself worse than an Arab..and you dare call yourself an Israeli!

Lol now the atheist bashing, you hate EVERY body, you hate every one who doesnt share the same belief system with you, that makes you guys a bit facist, now what you are going to do with atheists, stone them to death like in Iran? I am an Israeli, i have an Israeli citizenshp, you are an Israeli or a wannabe?

I love those diaspora Jews who are so millitiant, all the way from the U.S.... its like a computer game for you people.

We religious jews do far more for the Jewish people than a chiloni like you would do if you were a general in the IDF. I am justified in bashing atheists, they are a threat to the Jewish people, and by extension, the world. I cant care less if you are an israeli, you certainly have little right to be one, let alone have the audacity to call yourself one.

You cant answer a simple question, i guess the answer is no, youre NOT an Israeli, now we are going some where, how did i know you are one of those diaspora religious Jews, i can sense them from a mile, just like when it comes to Muslims and Lefties, i know them like the palm of my hand.

Audacity, how hilarious, trust me but if we go down the line i bet my family have done more to benefit Israel then you in New-york city, and i bet even them wouldnt agree with you.

I would wager that your ancestors would certainly not agree with what you are saying, since they were most likely torah-Jews. No, I am not an israeli in the physical sense, but I benefit the state with learning and davening, two toher concepts which are completely foreign to you. You claim to know religious diaspora Jews, yet you seem clueless as to our philosophy and world view, you and your buddy SSN group us together with muslim fanatics, it justy shows how little you know.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2007, 08:05:37 AM »

were from israel.

I would wager that your ancestors would certainly not agree with what you are saying, since they were most likely torah-Jews. No, I am not an israeli in the physical sense, but I benefit the state with learning and davening, two toher concepts which are completely foreign to you. You claim to know religious diaspora Jews, yet you seem clueless as to our philosophy and world view, you and your buddy SSN group us together with muslim fanatics, it justy shows how little you know.

I wasnt talking about my ancestors wise guy, i am talking about the latest generations, heck one half of my family came from Iraq in the 50s, my grand father and my mother arent religious yet they celebrate every holiday, fest in yom kippur and if i recall even respect the shabat, but they dont hate arabs, they dont have a problem listenning to arab music, they are fluent in arabic and my grandfather even has a PHD when it comes to the middle east and arab culture, and before you call either of them, lefty arab lovers, both of them served for years in the Israeli Mossad, but i guess as long as they dont walk with a kipa on their head 24/7, their contribution is zero, right?

" I am not an israeli in the physical sense", youre not an Israeli in any sense buddy, dont give me any senses because you have no right in here to lecture unless you do, told you i know your kind like the palm of my hand?

"you and your buddy SSN group us together with muslim fanatics, it justy shows how little you know."

If you want a list of why i think youre no different than Muslim fanatics, i can give you one from the top of my head, just say the word.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2007, 08:13:25 AM »

were from israel.

I wasnt talking about my ancestors wise guy, i am talking about the latest generations, heck one half of my family came from Iraq in the 50s, my grand father and my mother arent religious yet they celebrate every holiday, fest in yom kippur and if i recall even respect the shabat, but they dont hate arabs, they dont have a problem listenning to arab music, they are fluent in arabic and my grandfather even has a PHD when it comes to the middle east and arab culture, and before you call either of them, lefty arab lovers, both of them served for years in the Israeli Mossad, but i guess as long as they dont walk with a kipa on their head 24/7, their contribution is zero, right?

" I am not an israeli in the physical sense", youre not an Israeli in any sense buddy, dont give me any senses because you have no right in here to lecture unless you do, told you i know your kind like the palm of my hand?

"you and your buddy SSN group us together with muslim fanatics, it justy shows how little you know."

If you want a list of why i think youre no different than Muslim fanatics, i can give you one from the top of my head, just say the word.

A jew's contribution is much more than merely wearing a kippah, keeping the mitzvot without keeping them fully, and for the right reason, is little to brag about. I am israeli because I'm Jewish, we have an unbreakable bond with the land, and we keep it sustained through our performance of mitzvos. If you want to know the truth, i do think your relatives were arab-lovers. Speaking theri language, professing to understand the mid-east situation because of a PHD, and enjoying their culture all lead to assimilation, sympathizing, and eventually, joining them.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2007, 08:17:06 AM »

were from israel.

A jew's contribution is much more than merely wearing a kippah, keeping the mitzvot without keeping them fully, and for the right reason, is little to brag about. I am israeli because I'm Jewish, we have an unbreakable bond with the land, and we keep it sustained through our performance of mitzvos. If you want to know the truth, i do think your relatives were arab-lovers. Speaking theri language, professing to understand the mid-east situation because of a PHD, and enjoying their culture all lead to assimilation, sympathizing, and eventually, joining them.

mr. expert jew cant spell mitzvot.

you make too many assumptions, an arrogant joke thats nothing more then an entertainer to anyone with more then half a brain.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2007, 08:19:49 AM »

were from israel.

mr. expert jew cant spell mitzvot.

you make too many assumptions, an arrogant joke thats nothing more then an entertainer to anyone with more then half a brain.

mr. expert linguist doesn't know the ashkenazic diction of mitzvot.

I am not arguing seriously now, people like you make me laugh too hard to concentrate.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2007, 08:20:44 AM »

were from israel.

It wont stop a bullet nor a missile, but hey you can allways slap them with "ashem natan, ashem lakach" and then every thing will be fine and dandy, you dont win wars with a book, you win it with a gun, even the Muslims realized that.

" do think your relatives were arab-lovers. Speaking theri language, professing to understand the mid-east situation because of a PHD, and enjoying their culture all lead to assimilation, sympathizing, and eventually, joining them."

Your ignorance is showing, if they were arab lovers both he and his wife, i mean grand mother not mother, my mistake, wouldnt join and serve in the Israeli mossad for years, the fact they speak arabic mr. ignorance, is because they were born in Iraq, so naturally they spoke arabic before coming to Israel, since both of them were serving in the mossad i am sure knowledge in regards to dialcts, culture and history of the arab world is a critical part of intelligence.

Its no wonder youre ignorant about Israel, because if you werent you would know that there are units like Duvdevan in Israel, whos soldiers look middle eastern, speak arabic, and go under cover in the Palestinian territories to gather intelligence and stop suicide bombers, so they HAVE to learn all of that to be under cover operators.

"enjoying their culture", songs in arabic, they arent converting to Islam, why do you think Mizrachi music is so popular in Israel? why i have a feeling you dont even know whats that, youre clueless when it comes to the REAL Israel, not the version or image from JTF videos.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2007, 08:25:31 AM »

were from israel.

It wont stop a bullet nor a missile, but hey you can allways slap them with "ashem natan, ashem lakach" and then every thing will be fine and dandy, you dont win wars with a book, you win it with a gun, even the Muslims realized that.

" do think your relatives were arab-lovers. Speaking theri language, professing to understand the mid-east situation because of a PHD, and enjoying their culture all lead to assimilation, sympathizing, and eventually, joining them."

Your ignorance is showing, if they were arab lovers both he and his wife, i mean grand mother not mother, my mistake, wouldnt join and serve in the Israeli mossad for years, the fact they speak arabic mr. ignorance, is because they were born in Iraq, so naturally they spoke arabic before coming to Israel, since both of them were serving in the mossad i am sure knowledge in regards to dialcts, culture and history of the arab world is a critical part of intelligence.

Its no wonder youre ignorant about Israel, because if you werent you would know that there are units like Duvdevan in Israel, whos soldiers look middle eastern, speak arabic, and go under cover in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories to gather intelligence and stop suicide bombers, so they HAVE to learn all of that to be under cover operators.

"enjoying their culture", songs in arabic, they arent converting to Islam, why do you think Mizrachi music is so popular in Israel? why i have a feeling you dont even know whats that, youre clueless when it comes to the REAL Israel, not the version or image from JTF videos.

When I said arab culture, I was not referring to Jewish mizrachi culture, that's like saying Matisyahu isn't jewish becasue he sings in english.

I was not speaking about your grandfather specificaly, and i sdo not judge people who cannot answer for themselves, so this is a moot point.

I know the real situation in Israel, because I know about "ein chadash tachat hashemesh" not that you would begin to fathom what that is all about.

bad things DO happen even to tzadikkim, not because they're not worthy, but because Hashem punishes them more severely than others, he holdsd them to a higher standard, and also, it's because they will have a greater reward in Olam Habah, even if they suffer in Olam Hazeh. You are putting the prayer of tzadikim and their actions on your own low level, which is quite convenient.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2007, 08:54:47 AM »

were from israel.

Its no wonder youre ignorant about Israel, because if you werent you would know that there are units like Duvdevan in Israel, whos soldiers look middle eastern, speak arabic, and go under cover in the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi territories to gather intelligence and stop suicide bombers, so they HAVE to learn all of that to be under cover operators.

When I said arab culture, I was not referring to Jewish mizrachi culture, that's like saying Matisyahu isn't jewish becasue he sings in english.

I was not speaking about your grandfather specificaly, and i sdo not judge people who cannot answer for themselves, so this is a moot point.

I know the real situation in Israel, because I know about "ein chadash tachat hashemesh" not that you would begin to fathom what that is all about.

bad things DO happen even to tzadikkim, not because they're not worthy, but because Hashem punishes them more severely than others, he holdsd them to a higher standard, and also, it's because they will have a greater reward in Olam Habah, even if they suffer in Olam Hazeh. You are putting the prayer of tzadikim and their actions on your own low level, which is quite convenient.

"ein chadash tachat hashemesh", grats, you can copy past catch phrases, youre trully an expert, "Jewish mizrachi culture", was influenced by arab culture, are you just pretending to be silly? hundreds of years of arab influence, take Ofra Haza for example, god youre making smoke screens to cover your lack of knowledge.

" DO happen even to tzadikkim, not because they're not worthy, but because Hashem punishes them more severely than others, he holdsd them to a higher standard", sounds sadistic, now wouldnt you say? thats the god i would just run and worship... thats another thing Muslims say aswell, you just named another one out of my list, youre making it far too easy for me.

"because they will have a greater reward in Olam Habah", what, 72 virgins? ::)

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2007, 08:59:06 AM »

were from israel.

"ein chadash tachat hashemesh", grats, you can copy past catch phrases, youre trully an expert, "Jewish mizrachi culture", was influenced by arab culture, are you just pretending to be silly? hundreds of years of arab influence, take Ofra Haza for example, G-d youre making smoke screens to cover your lack of knowledge.

" DO happen even to tzadikkim, not because they're not worthy, but because Hashem punishes them more severely than others, he holdsd them to a higher standard", sounds sadistic, now wouldnt you say? thats the G-d i would just run and worship... thats another thing Muslims say aswell, you just named another one out of my list, youre making it far too easy for me.

"because they will have a greater reward in Olam Habah", what, 72 virgins? ::)

I am stating Jewish principles, I'm not going to water them down for you like some apologetic looking to make Judaism appeal to 'enlightened' people.

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2007, 09:03:45 AM »
I am stating Jewish principles, I'm not going to water them down for you like some apologetic looking to make Judaism appeal to 'enlightened' people.

Well atleast youre honest about the enlighten part, a little credit.

newman

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »
I don't know whether to be amused or saddened by the confused rantings of Tampon and Schnook Schnook. It is clear that they have a burning hatred of their own Jewishness.

I'm quite sure that when they see an old kippa wearing man praying at the Kotel, they'd like to kill him. I bet when they see an old Fruma Jewess carrying a pot of cholent they'd like to kick her head in. I would guarantee they'd both preferr to live in France and live a life of secular, assimilated, helenistic 'pleasure' in the gay bars of Paris.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2007, 01:13:45 PM »
Yes, Taren and SSN.. why don't you move to Holland? You guys are not Jewish, why do you want to stay in Israel? You rant about religion like some northern European pagan. Just leave and rid the Holy Land of your presence.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
נאבקו בצדק... שונא ישראל זה מה שאתה, את רוצה מדינה שלא קיימת ולא תהיה קיימת אף פעם

חחחח אתה ממש מצחיק, אנחנו מחפשים רק את הטוב של עם ישראל. לך תראה איך הכו את המתנחלים כמו "חיות" ותחזור אליי.

I love it when Chaim does MMHMM, I wish he'd do a whole segment on it :)
איך אתה יודע עברית ?

נולדתי בארץ

My mom always used to say not to trust an Arab even if he's been dead for 40 years. Sound advice, don't you think?

newman

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2007, 01:38:50 PM »
נאבקו בצדק... שונא ישראל זה מה שאתה, את רוצה מדינה שלא קיימת ולא תהיה קיימת אף פעם

חחחח אתה ממש מצחיק, אנחנו מחפשים רק את הטוב של עם ישראל. לך תראה איך הכו את המתנחלים כמו "חיות" ותחזור אליי.

איך אתה יודע עברית ?

נולדתי בארץ

My mom always used to say not to trust an Arab even if he's been dead for 40 years. Sound advice, don't you think?

Mothers are often possessed of sound wisdom. You're mother was no exception. :)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2007, 01:41:32 PM »

איך אתה יודע עברית ?

נולדתי בארץ

ומתי עברת לארצות הברית ?

And it's very good advice, trust me .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
I like this quote:

“You can’t teach a monkey to speak and you can’t teach an Arab to be democratic. You’re dealing with a culture of thieves and robbers. Muhammad, their prophet, was a robber and a killer and a liar. The Arab destroys everything he touches!”---Moshe Feiglin

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »

איך אתה יודע עברית ?

נולדתי בארץ

ומתי עברת לארצות הברית ?

I heard that quote somewhere else before so it must be true!!! I wonder why 40 years however? Their has to be a reason for that number.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2007, 02:30:39 PM »

איך אתה יודע עברית ?

נולדתי בארץ

ומתי עברת לארצות הברית ?

I heard that quote somewhere else before so it must be true!!! I wonder why 40 years however? Their has to be a reason for that number.
I don't think it have any spaciel reason .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2007, 11:22:58 PM »
haha

in South Africa, we have a saying

"eventhough an ape wears a golden ring, he stil remains an ugly thing"   :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2007, 01:47:54 AM »
haha

in South Africa, we have a saying

"eventhough an ape wears a golden ring, he stil remains an ugly thing"   :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha