Author Topic: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!  (Read 25168 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!
« on: August 15, 2007, 11:37:18 AM »
Times square Black Hebrew Israelites:

Public Access TV Show: Black Hebrews:

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Black Hebrew Israelites - MUST SEE, I can't stop laughing!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 11:55:08 AM »
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chaim should do a commentary on this and throw in a few 'UMM HMM' jokes as well. ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 12:11:07 PM »
Ahhh... affirmative action Jews!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 12:16:03 PM »
They can't possibly be happy over there. The trees are unsuitable and too far apart to swing from.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »
I don't think Ebonics is a common language among Israelis.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2007, 12:45:35 PM »
They can't possibly be happy over there. The trees are unsuitable and too far apart to swing from.

is that racial slur or a poorly written analogy?

dont answer...

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »
I don't think Ebonics is a common language among Israelis.

I think the only time Israelis say "mmmm hmmm" is when they're tasting mother's cholent on Shabbos.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2007, 12:49:54 PM »
Notice they must steal everything from everyone else cause their "culture" was fighting the Lions and Apes in the jungles for food and eating each other alive.  Blacks have not come up with an original thought so they steal everything else from everyone else.  Can you imagine though if whites were on TV or in the middle of the public circle and tried this?  You think whites could get away with it?  Not in this sick politically correct vomit we live in. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »
Notice they must steal everything from everyone else cause their "culture" was fighting the Lions and Apes in the jungles for food and eating each other alive.  Blacks have not come up with an original thought so they steal everything else from everyone else.  Can you imagine though if whites were on TV or in the middle of the public circle and tried this?  You think whites could get away with it?  Not in this sick politically correct vomit we live in. 

what does their history has to do with anything? what you wrote IS politically incorrect, saying blacks have never had an original thought...

KKK ran out of robes so you joined the JTF instead?

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 12:58:38 PM »

what does their history has to do with anything? what you wrote IS politically incorrect, saying blacks have never had an original thought...

Sorry shtetl boy No2, we should have realised how much you LOVE Jew-haters like black 'hebrew' and arab-nazis. I'm sure you'll leap to the defense of the third riech, too.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »

SSN:

No one in JTF is associated with KKK, neo-Nazi, racist hate groups of any sort, and would not tolerate such things. We are a moderate civil rights movement.

Having said that...have you a particular interest in the wonderful, enlightened sub-Saharan African culture that we may not be aware of?

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 01:04:29 PM »

SSN:

No one in JTF is associated with KKK, neo-Nazi, racist hate groups of any sort, and would not tolerate such things. We are a moderate civil rights movement.

Having said that...have you a particular interest in the wonderful, enlightened sub-Saharan African culture that we may not be aware of?

im sorry, first thought that comes to my mind when someone BASHES BLACKS is the KKK.
what does africa has to do with modern day blacks?

and that whole shtetl boy thing... stop the yiddish.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »

SSN:

im sorry, first thought that comes to my mind when someone BASHES BLACKS is the KKK.

Because you and that other twit are symptomatic of the crawling, self-hating, cowardly , appeasing shtetl mentallity that is destroying Israel and the Jewish people!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 01:10:15 PM »

[/quote]

Well "modern day" blacks in America and Europe, and anywhere else for that matter.. act no different than their barbaric tribal cousins in Western/sub-Saharan Africa.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »

SSN:

Because you and that other twit are symptomatic of the crawling, self-hating, cowardly , appeasing shtetl mentallity that is destroying Israel and the Jewish people!

and thats why im actually in the jewish state about to go to war and fight...
you sure are superior!!!

Offline Taren

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »

SSN:

I guess the other twit just happens to be me? self hating, why because i dissagree with people who dont give a damn about my personal opinion? cowarldly because we dont spam death to the arabs on a forum? thats cowardly?

And i am not surprised about the racial slurrs of black swinging from trees... pretty disgusting.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »

SSN:

you sure are superior!!!

FYI: Had they allowed goyim to join the IDF, I'd have been there years ago. I suppose you're only joining because cracking decent religious Jews over the head gives you a woody!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 01:16:03 PM »
SSN:

Ahhh.. you're in Israel? So what exactly do you even know about blacks to be defending them?

Taren:

Why do you defend blacks and Muslims?

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 01:18:02 PM »

SSN:

you sure are superior!!!

FYI: Had they allowed goyim to join the IDF, I'd have been there years ago. I suppose you're only joining because cracking decent religious Jews over the head gives you a woody!

out of all the people on this forum you are the most childish and immature.
i know a japanese, non jew who is an officer in the IDF, you could try to join but i doubt they accept 12 year olds who hate blacks.

you better learn some respect to people with different views.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 01:20:25 PM »

SSN:

you sure are superior!!!

i know a japanese, non jew who is an officer in the IDF, you could try to join but i doubt they accept 12 year olds who hate blacks.

SSN... Why do you defend blacks?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
SSN, Newman is 39 years old .
וזה אוהד מהפורום העברי, נחמד שאתה וחברך הצטרפתם בשביל לעשות פרובוקציות, לפחות אתה, שלא כמו חברך טרן, הבנת שהטיעונים שלך ושלו לא בדיוק טיעונים מנצחים, אז באת לכאן .
עצוב מאוד  :-X
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 01:21:34 PM »

SSN:

you sure are superior!!!

Pigs will fly backwards over the snow fields of hell before I respect traitors and enemies of Israel.

Offline SSN

• Junior JTFer
  • STRENGTH AND HONOR
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »
SSN:

Ahhh.. you're in Israel? So what exactly do you even know about blacks to be defending them?

Taren:

because we dont believe its right to generalize an entire race for the actions of the few, personally knowing both israeli and american blacks i have every right to voice my opinion.

guess who else generalized an entire race based on conspiracies and lies? *wink*

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 01:23:55 PM »
Hehe, here's your mistake, we didn't generalize an entire race for the actions of the few, we generalize MOST of this "race" for the actions of the MOST .
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:27:02 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 01:28:41 PM »
SSN:

Taren:

because we dont believe its right to generalize an entire race for the actions of the few, personally knowing both israeli and american blacks i have every right to voice my opinion.

guess who else generalized an entire race based on conspiracies and lies? *wink*

Maybe you do have decent black friends... there are decent black people, I don't doubt that. But those are exceptions, the vast majority do imitate the actions of the hordes of barbaric tribal cannibals throughout Africa. Live in the South Bronx, New York for 1 year... and then talk to me.