Author Topic: 2 Terror Attacks in Israel today  (Read 675 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
2 Terror Attacks in Israel today
« on: November 05, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
There were 2 terror attack by the Arab Muslim Nazis in Israel today attempting to run people over with their cars. One person was killed and many wounded.

It's on our front page:
http://jtf.org
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 2 Terror Attacks in Israel today
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »
What we need is more brave Jews to run over these rats. I swear I would personally take out a crowd at 80MPH if I could.

These dirtbags should not be allowed to step foot in Israel. My mother asked me how they got in and I said they are allowed to roam freely, killing Jews as they please without any concern for life. I told her if I was (along with JTF) in control of the situation there would be a lot of Roach/Rat bombs going off to dispatch these rodents.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 2 Terror Attacks in Israel today
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 09:48:38 PM »
I wish some Jews especially in the army and with access to guns would do drive bye's against the wild savages. 1 driver and 1 or 2 shooters. Spot a mosque on a Friday and go.

Of-course JTF is law abiding and we would never advocate anything remotely violent.

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.