Author Topic: Muslim Nazi Bosnian police attack Israeli fans who were celebrating.  (Read 5275 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Muslim Nazi Bosnian Police Gestapo squads should not be allowed at soccer games.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3438695,00.html

Hapoel fans in Bosnia  Photo: Channel 10

Israeli soccer fans go wild in Bosnia

Hapoel Tel Aviv fans light torches in celebration of goal in match with local team. Torches cause fire in stands, leading the game to be stopped for 15 minutes while Israeli fans kicked out of the stadium

Nadav Zenzifer Published:  08.17.07, 08:58 / Israel News 

BOSNIA - Israeli soccer took a turn for the worst Thursday night when Hapoel Tel Aviv fans set fire to the stands in the team's UEFA Cup qualifying match with Siroki Brijeg in Bosnia. Two were arrested and one fan was evacuated to a hospital following the incident.

After gaining a 1-0 advantage in the 14th minute, Hapoel fans celebrated by lighting torches and throwing them on the field. Local ushers threw the torches back at the crowd, setting the seats in the old stadium on fire. The UEFA observer and referee immediately ordered the game come to a halt.

The Israeli fans, which were held up by local police officers before entering the stadium at the start of the game, were confronted once again with the same officers, who beat them severely with sticks.

Many fans suffered bloody injuries from the beating and pushing by Bosnian police officers, who were instructed to evacuate all the Hapoel fans from the stadium. The Israeli ambassador in Bosnia has been making attempts to have the two fans who were arrested released in order for them to catch their flight back home on Friday.

Only after the evacuation, which took about 15 minutes, was complete did the observer order the game to resume. Israeli fans were not allowed back into the stadium, and missed the end of the match in which their team won 3-0.

Embarrassed Hapoel heads tried to calm things down, but are expecting serious responses from the UEFA administration, which may lead to harsh sanctions or even immediate expulsion from European soccer.

Upon returning to Israel, Hapoel heads will consult with legal advisors in order to try and minimize the sanctions the team will receive.

The Israel Football Association was quick to condemn the incident, saying, "The Football Association condemns all incidents of inappropriate behavior of the fans. It's a shame that a handful of fans harms the beloved team, and gives Hapoel Tel Aviv in particular and Israeli soccer in general a bad name."

Former chairman of the Knesset Inquiry Committee on Violence in Sports MK Avshalom Vilan said, "It is a shame to Israeli sport in general, and to the soccer fans in particular.

"I view Hapoel Tel Aviv's fans' violent rioting very severely and urge the team's management to identify the rioters and give their names to the Israel Police. In addition, they should be banned for good from all of the team's matches in Israel."

« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 09:28:45 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslim Nazi Bosnian police attack Israeli fans who were celebrating.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 07:41:32 AM »
As much as I hate Muslims... if the Israeli fans were lighting the stands on fire??? They deserve to be forcefully stopped. Why light the stadium on fire?? If this happened anyplace, police would stop them however they could.

All Muslims to hell anyway :D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 07:48:29 AM »
I'll look for anything that has to do with islam :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 08:03:50 AM »
Those fans are cummonists ..hahaha..I don't care .
Let tham die by those they trying to save .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »
Those fans are cummonists ..hahaha..I don't care .
Let tham die by those they trying to save .
Not all hapoel fans are commies Betar would have beat up the moslem cops :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline hp

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »
Well, they were being too rowdy.

Also those policemen are Croats, since Siroki Brijeg is in the area of Bosnia dominated by Croatians.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 04:08:57 PM »
Idiots, they deserved what they got.

That kind of retarded behavior shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 09:34:53 AM »
Here's the real story from Arutz 7.

Israeli Soccer Fans Strike Back After Bosnian Nazi Salutes

by Ezra HaLevi

(IsraelNN.com) Israeli sports fans in Bosnia say they were ejected from a game after angrily responding to Nazi chants and gestures by opposing fans.

Supporters of HaPoel Tel Aviv attended Thursday night’s soccer match against Bosnia Siroki Brijeg. They told Army Radio that Bosnian fans were shouting ‘Sieg Heil’ and making Nazi salutes, enraging many Jewish fans – one of whom threw a firecracker into the Bosnian fan section.

At that point, the game was halted and Bosnian police rushed in and began beating the Israeli fans. The referees then made a decision to eject all Israeli fans from the stadium.

Other Israeli fans told Army Radio, however, that the blame lay with their fellow Israelis, who come to the games drunk and “go wild.” They reject news reports, however, saying that the Israelis lit the stadium’s seats on fire. “Some firecrackers and torches were thrown on the field, and when the ushers threw them back into the stands – that started the fire.”

Two Israelis were arrested and one was hospitalized. The Israeli team won the game, 3-0.

Really soccer only matters to Europeans

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 09:37:16 AM »
I'm glad Israel won.

Take THAT, muslim animals! :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 09:40:02 AM »
They the Bosnians at one time were Christians but they became moslems for money ,the turks gave them adminstrative jobs,they were like kapos

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
They the Bosnians at one time were Christians but they became moslems for money ,the turks gave them adminstrative jobs,they were like kapos

Then they have ZERO priniples and should never be trusted.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 09:47:15 AM »
Hmmmm...Soccer matters to moi...and I am not a European. LOL.

When I was in Israel I played for fun. Usually it was me and English speakers against the Russian olim.

(Oh my gosh the Russians kicked our rears...sadly.)

In terms of this incident in Bosnia though...fans of soccer in general need to have much better self control. How in the world can anyone get SO worked up over a GAME which in the long term scheme of things does not matter at all? Sheesh.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:50 AM »
These are the wonderful people Clinton saved by bombing the Serbs?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 02:49:36 AM »
Hmmmm...Soccer matters to moi...and I am not a European. LOL.

When I was in Israel I played for fun. Usually it was me and English speakers against the Russian olim.

(Oh my gosh the Russians kicked our rears...sadly.)

In terms of this incident in Bosnia though...fans of soccer in general need to have much better self control. How in the world can anyone get SO worked up over a GAME which in the long term scheme of things does not matter at all? Sheesh.

You're kidding football doesn't matter? It's the only ocassion when young frustrated   at politics people can loose some steam. ::) and BTW Serbs and Croats almost strangled Bosniak muslim nazis, when US show up!  >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 05:43:47 AM »
I dont think this is the a muslim vs jewish confrontation but im still glad hapoel won the game