Author Topic: Bush is #1  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Bush is #1
« on: October 11, 2006, 07:13:45 PM »
After hearing that idiot today all I have to say is Bush has taken over the number one spot from Jimmy (where's my nuts) Carter as the worst president ever.
At least that idiot Carter didn't get over 2,000 men and women killed in another Vietnam.
I am sorry to say I was a Bush supporter, but after seeing how much of a democrat he is I think I should have just supported the democrats at least you know what you are getting with them.
That idiot was talking about staying the course in Iraq, what course there is no course.
With Korea he said he wants to use diplomacy, what happened to diplomacy when it came to Iraq?
Korea has said today that they will have to use the missiles if the U.S. pushes for sanctions, I guess the republicans can always blame the democrats for everything about Korea but the fact remains who is the president now.
Everybody hang in there for another year until we get this useless piece of crap out of office.

keyser

Re: Bush is #1
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:04:04 AM »
Mate what it boils down to is USA is a big BULLY!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 04:13:35 PM »
Now when you mention the world's bully does it also count for Dar Al Harb
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »
Mate what it boils down to is USA is a big BULLY!!!
The United States should live up to its "big BULLY!!!" reputation and annihilate  some of you filthy Muslim roaches. As they say here in the good old U.S.A If you got the name why not play the game.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »
Re:  "...Mate what it boils down to is USA is a big BULLY!!!..."

Well then "MATE"; the next time one of your Islamic open air toilets like Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc., has another catastrophic earthquake or tsunami, make sure that you DON'T CALL US TO SEND AID AND SAVE YOUR UNGRATEFUL BARBARIC ASSES.

We're the "big BULLY" who feeds the entire world, who clothes the entire world, who entertains the entire world, who educates the entire world, AND WE'RE ALSO THE "BIG BULLY" who invented cars, advanced medicine, state-of-the-art health care, state-of-the-art weaponry, state-of-the-art technology such as television, computers, cell phones, satellites, fibre optics, video cassette recorders, high-fidelity audio, jet travel so slimebags can visit Mecca, and so much more that space and time limit listing.

This is what a free people produce in only 200 years.  All it took was to get away from "the Old World" once and for all so everyone here could live the way they choose, worship the way they choose, speak the way they choose, and rule themselves the way they choose.

And you Muslim pigs have the audacity to think that offering us a backwards barbarian criminal conspiracy of murderers, rapists, and torturers; one which hasn't invented ANYTHING since the 10th Century AD; is a great gift of eternal peace, equality, and truth???????

If I were you, I would immediately kill myself.  Thanks to the God Of Israel that I wasn't born into a religion so evil that even the wildest animals in the jungle appear angelic in comparison to the daily behavior and speech of the followers of the FALSE god Allah.

MassuhDGoodName

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:21:40 PM »
One mistake there actually, the first car was made by a German, not an american.