Author Topic: Glenn Beck kick RFK Jr.'s ass in Global Warming debate...  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Glenn Beck kick RFK Jr.'s ass in Global Warming debate...
« on: August 17, 2007, 11:52:09 PM »
Seriously...The media portrays the Kennedy's as the epitome of eloquence and class, this schmuck sounds like a cokehead and alcoholic, much like his Uncle Teddy.The ultimate hypocrisy is that were being lectured by this fool on energy conservation is he's living it up on mansions in Cape Cod while i live in a broom closet that is considered an apartment....

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Glenn Beck kick RFK Jr.'s ass in Global Warming debate...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 11:54:04 PM »
The Kennedys aren't worth anyone's breath anymore. Did you hear about Teddy's hilarious rendition of a Spanish drinking song a couple months back on the Piolin morning radio show (a morning commute program for illegals here in SoCal)?

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 11:56:54 PM »
The Kennedeys are a pack of drunken, @ss-grabbing lowlifes.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 03:46:04 AM »
Seriously...The media portrays the Kennedy's as the epitome of eloquence and class, this schmuck sounds like a cokehead and alcoholic, much like his Uncle Teddy.The ultimate hypocrisy is that were being lectured by this fool on energy conservation is he's living it up on mansions in Cape Cod while i live in a broom closet that is considered an apartment....

When it comes to Cape Cod, the Kennedy's are against energy independence and cleaner sources of energy:

http://www.grist.org/news/muck/2006/01/12/capecod/

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »
The Kennedys aren't worth anyone's breath anymore. Did you hear about Teddy's hilarious rendition of a Spanish drinking song a couple months back on the Piolin morning radio show (a morning commute program for illegals here in SoCal)?

If you think that's funny. You should hear Teddy singing he Irish Song "Sweet Mary O'Grady."

Mark Levin plays it all the time on his radio show.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana