Author Topic: What Can We Do To Stop Terrorism?  (Read 3170 times)

Offline gysmo1

• New JTFer
What Can We Do To Stop Terrorism?
« on: August 19, 2007, 03:07:27 AM »
I was thinking that what we can do the stop terrorism will be a positive step forward.
Destroy Islam One Muslim At a Time

newman

Re: What Can We Do To Stop Terrorism?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
Kill the terrorists.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 06:18:02 AM »
Option 1:  Spend billions going after them in all corners of the world while we do not acknowledge who and what they are for fear of offending them.  Occupy countries and try to democratize and re-educate them while making sure we do not hurt the innocents among them.  Allow them into our countries to show how progressive we are and then spend billions more monitoring them, all the time being careful again not to offend them by profiling.  Tell the world that they all practice a peaceful religion that has been hijacked by only a few extremists in the hope that we can sway them to our side.  Spend billions on security measures that are inefficient and unreliable in the hope that they may detect and stop an inevitable terror attack.  Blame their actions on the way we treat them and our foreign policy towards the Middle East (without actually saying Middle East so that we don't offend them).  Make sure we do not develop and utilize alternate energy sources and continue using oil from the Middle East (see above re: "Middle East").  Constantly debate and pass new laws to hamper their efforts.  Call upon the U.N. to pass a resolution condemning their actions (but not them specifically so that we don't offend them).

OR

Option 2: Kill them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

raiseyourfist

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 06:41:10 AM »
Kill off the muslims resources and wipe out Irans nuclear program...  Islam is a terrorist religion and one would have to be blind to think otherwise

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 08:38:27 PM »
I was thinking that what we can do the stop terrorism will be a positive step forward.

1: Stop all muslim immigration into America

2: Stop the building of any more mosques in America.

3: Islam must be deemed as a cult based on sedition and treason.

4: Internment camps, or the death penalty for those found guilty of sedition / treason.

5: Never vote for a politician that says "Islam is a religion of peace". I did, and I'm sorry for it.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 05:52:07 PM »

4: Internment camps, or the death penalty for those found guilty of sedition / treason.

5: Never vote for a politician that says "Islam is a religion of peace". I did, and I'm sorry for it.

Sounds good, but it's not feasible; there are over a billion muslims in the world, and there wouldnt be enough room in american prisons to intern the many who live here. passing legislation that would entail criminalizing islam sounds great, but then they'll just say that we're dooing what the nazis yemak shemem did chas veshalom.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 05:57:22 PM »

Sounds good, but it's not feasible; there are over a billion muslims in the world, and there wouldnt be enough room in american prisons to intern the many who live here. passing legislation that would entail criminalizing islam sounds great, but then they'll just say that we're dooing what the nazis yemak shemem did chas veshalom.

We have to stop worrying about what liberal traitors are going to say or think. If they accuse us of being nazis for banning islam, we simply respond by pointing out that there is freedom of speech and religion for everyone EXCEPT muslims. The majority will be in full agreement.

Offline Kyotibee

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 11:35:58 PM »
Well being nice and "try not to offend them" has not really been to effective. Canada hasn't done [censored] and now its got a terrorist threat on (canadian) oilsands. javascript:void(0);
Shocked

Best way I think is to keepem outta the western countries for the time being.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 11:45:26 AM »
Occupy countries and try to democratize and re-educate them while making sure we do not hurt the innocents among them

Isn't that what they are trying to do in Iraq ?

In an ideal world they would spend millions developing and spreading a mutated virus with a high IQ that targets and kills muslims with in 24 hrs. Look how many lives we saved  8;)

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 07:22:39 AM »
Occupy countries and try to democratize and re-educate them while making sure we do not hurt the innocents among them

Isn't that what they are trying to do in Iraq ?

Yes, and it's working so well, isn't it?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 01:17:28 PM »
Yes, and it's working so well, isn't it?

:-\ not aswell as we would have hoped
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 01:41:27 PM »
KILL THEM AND ALL WHO SUPPORT THEM!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 10:30:40 AM »
Dig a hole in our Mother earth, leading directly to magma.....
.....and invite them nicely to jump there.
aaaaaalllllaaaahhhhhwwwwaaaaaackkkbbbbbaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrs
would be exceptionnally authoricized during the jump.

As they shout their unfamous ackbar-thing,
during their (long) falling in the (pretty hot) magma,
we would applause and have fun.

:)

And this way,
we would have stopped terrorism.

Oups !!!
I almost forgot the NAZISCUM.
Of course,
they'd go in the same hole.
They fit together.

After this is done:
close the hole and rejoy.

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Simcha

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 03:46:32 PM »
Kill the terrorists. Stop pandering to the leftist liberalism that only allows antisemitism to flourish. I think matters will be coming to a head sooner or later, and it's time to stop negotiating. There is a time for talking and a time for defensive action and now the time is for the latter.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 05:41:12 AM »
Kill the terrorists. Stop pandering to the leftist liberalism that only allows antisemitism to flourish. I think matters will be coming to a head sooner or later, and it's time to stop negotiating. There is a time for talking and a time for defensive action and now the time is for the latter.

Agreed. Well said.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
What Can We Do To Stop Terrorism?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »
Kill muslim terrorists and all those muslims that support them.
No peace, without FREEDOM.