Author Topic: In Philadelphia, blacks celebrated MLK Day with anti-police parade.  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can't breath, UMM HMM!

Now they call it "The MLK Day of Service" on the news. I thought the day was called Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. They should at least say MLK Day Service. The people that due it celebrate MLK Day by doing service on it. This time they think promoting anti-police violence is service. MLK never took part in violent protests against the police. He only did non-violent civil disobedience. I know many people here don't like MLK but if his message was to promote equal rights for blacks, I think it's an insult to him to "celebrate" his birthday by promoting violence and anti-police culture. It's also like when people compare "gay rights" to civil rights for minorities. I think people should have equal rights but blacks shouldn't be given more rights than whites and there should be no rights for immorality. People actually compare laws forbidding interracial marriage with homosexual "marriage". As long as two people of different races are of the same religion (Meaning not intermarriage.) and are righteous people, there is nothing wrong with them marrying outside their race. But people can't marry the same gender since that is not marriage. I saw someone on TV asking if Liberals will support fathers marrying their daughters. It's the same thing. Incest and homosexuality both fall under the same category (sexual immorality). But Liberals see it as "homophobic" and claim homo "marriages" don't threaten real marriages. It's not that it threatens real marriages. The problem is that it destroys society.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: In Philadelphia, blacks celebrated MLK Day with anti-police parade.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 11:18:55 PM »
Look at the comments. The average person sees through the politically correct garbage promoted by the media.

http://articles.philly.com/2015-01-09/news/57844894_1_king-day-ken-salaam-martin-luther-king

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 06:15:00 AM »
I'm ready to march. I got my march'n loot'n koon hammer and sickle flag.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 10:05:34 PM »
Look at the comments. The average person sees through the politically correct garbage promoted by the media.

http://articles.philly.com/2015-01-09/news/57844894_1_king-day-ken-salaam-martin-luther-king

The following comment is indicative of what is being taught to many Blacks in our society these days and all it does is teach them to be angry, bitter, and ready to revolt.  Talk about having a chip on your shoulder as you go through life.

"I'm afraid you will never understand until you educate yourself about white privilege and then accept yourself as a beneficiary of it."