Author Topic: Yephora  (Read 5383 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Yephora
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
God bless you, Scriabin.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2007, 11:56:28 PM »
Hehe, Rabbi Kahane spent his whole life attacking muslims and shvartzas. He never used foul language but talked very harshly against muslims and shvartzas. He founded the jdl to deal with shvartzas by the way.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 12:00:53 AM »
I agree, in some ways he was more extreme than Chaim. Rabbi Meir Kahane (zt"l) advocated kicking all Arabs out of Israel. Chaim simply says we should pay them to leave.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 12:03:17 AM »
I don't think we can be expected to speak moderately against shvartzas. Doesn't everyone remember the super funny antishvartza videos chaim has made over the years which I thoroughly enjoyed?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2007, 12:04:34 AM »
I don't think we can be expected to speak moderately against shvartzas. Doesn't everyone remember the super funny antishvartza videos chaim has made over the years which I thoroughly enjoyed?

I love them too, but I'm talking about a mass movement.  We cannot have both in my opinion.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 12:51:42 AM »

I love them too, but I'm talking about a mass movement.  We cannot have both in my opinion.

Scriabin, I respectfully disagree. I think the reason JTF has attracted so many more members than other kahanist groups is because of the way he speaks. The shvartza stories attract people. If you enjoyed them then they were good.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 12:54:17 AM »
I have to agree with Scriabin on this one.

We really have to use wisdom and good judgement with this.

Remember when Chaim talked about the Jewish people not being ready for a king on this last weeks Ask JTF? Remember where he said that if he said he was running for Prime Minister that most people would be ok with this? But if he said he wanted to be KING (like King David... a righteous government for Israel in the Bible) that the Jews in Israel would freak out? Same thing.

It doesn't mean you're wrong... it means we have to be careful to give things in a way that is smart. If we want to build a mass movement, we have to use good judgement and give an argument as to WHY we feel the way we do. If we just start making homo-erotic attacks about clitorises on every Muslim that comes in the forum or if we start calling all blacks [censored] s, then how on earth are we going to build a mass movement? This turns 99% of the civilized world off.

We have to take steps. We have to be examples. If we come off as foaming at the mouth, angry racists who want to kill muslim children... then we're just going to scare off new members. Seriously. Isn't this obvious?

Everyone asks "what can I do? can I make fliers or something?"... we can all start acting more like the wise sage who people respect. We can all do well by presenting solid facts and arguments over rapid fire name calling. I'm not saying there's no place for name calling... but we have to temper our passion and zeal with wisdom for the GREATER CAUSE.

I think that the members are amazing, wonderful, and smart but we aren't going to convince anyone if we can't stop fighting among ourselves. Want to help JTF? Grow some tough skin and start acting more like Chaim ben Pesach.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 01:01:19 AM »

Scriabin, I respectfully disagree. I think the reason JTF has attracted so many more members than other kahanist groups is because of the way he speaks. The shvartza stories attract people. If you enjoyed them then they were good.

I love them...and frankly, miss them.  In fact, some time ago, I asked Chaim why he seemed to be toning down his schwarze stories.  It was the schwarze stories that turned me on to JTF in the first place.  But I'm an 'extremist.'  There are many people who are turned off by this kind of stuff.  Not us, but many nonetheless. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 01:02:25 AM »
Yeah but Jeffguy, Chaim has never been moderate in his dealings with shvartzas. Their have been instances when I literally was rolling inlaughter as Chaim made fun of shvartzas. You know that as well as I do. I respectfully disagree with you and I think that once we start softening up, we will attract members we dont want. But I do understand your point of view and I will try to tone it down a bit. Sometimes it is hard to do that when you speak about these jew haters.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
Yeah but Jeffguy, Chaim has never been moderate in his dealings with shvartzas. Their have been instances when I literally was rolling inlaughter as Chaim made fun of shvartzas. You know that as well as I do. I respectfully disagree with you and I think that once we start softening up, we will attract members we dont want. But I do understand your point of view and I will try to tone it down a bit. Sometimes it is hard to do that when you speak about these jew haters.

"A good Jewish fist has to be attached to a good Jewish head."  Rabbi Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 01:08:24 AM »
Scriabin I am so happy to hear you enjoyed them and it gives me hope that I can convert you to my mindset. Can't you see my point of view as well as I see yours. I totally see where you and jeffguy are coming from and I too want JTF to grow. Those long posts with people fighting with each other are insane and embarrassing to the cause. I think just as you enjoyed the videos with the shvartza impersonations so did everyone else. I think the reason jtf is not a mass  movement is simply due to lack of exposure, not because people were exposed and didn't like the fact that we made fun of shvartzzas.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 01:20:56 AM »

DownwithIslam, I'm not saying you are wrong. Please don't misunderstand. You know where I stand on the issues and we agree more than we disagree.

But Chaim always present facts along with his funny stories. He spends more time talking about WHY, WHO, WHEN than on mmm hmmm rants.

He spends a tremendous amount of time explaining what the rational arguments are. If you summed up all the time he made funny shvartza stories, you'd find that he spends more time explaining what is going on, the history, facts and statistics. You get the impression that Chaim KNOWS what he's talking about because Chaim is obviously a giant who displays a tremendous amount of insight and wisdom.

We need to be focused on balance. We need to provide the logic behind our rants. That's what the forum is for and that's why it's so crucial to our movement.

Does that make a little more sense? I should have explained a little clearer. Chaim is made of steel. When people insult him, he doesn't waste a lot of time on it. When we spend too much time defending ourselves or making fun (over presenting facts and logic), it makes us look like we aren't sure of ourselves and that we can only hurl insults because we don't really know what we are talking about. THAT'S the difference.

That's why Rabbi Kahane said "Those who cannot debate, defame." It's not that we can never launch a verbal assault on our enemies that want to see us dead, it's that we have to have the balance to spend more time with rational debate so that people understand why.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 01:27:44 AM »

DownwithIslam, I'm not saying you are wrong. Please don't misunderstand. You know where I stand on the issues and we agree more than we disagree.

But Chaim always present facts along with his funny stories. He spends more time talking about WHY, WHO, WHEN than on mmm hmmm rants.

He spends a tremendous amount of time explaining what the rational arguments are. If you summed up all the time he made funny shvartza stories, you'd find that he spends more time explaining what is going on, the history, facts and statistics. You get the impression that Chaim KNOWS what he's talking about because Chaim is obviously a giant who displays a tremendous amount of insight and wisdom.

Well said!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 01:34:10 AM »
Jeffguy I agree with you and that makes sense. Waisting time with childish arguments is stupid hehe

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 01:53:46 AM »
In my opinion (most) blacks are just like Muslims. They are beyond any help and hope. I do not think Chaim should stop making fun of them. The righteous blacks out there will know he is right and come to us.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 03:58:22 AM »
I agree with you chaimfan.