Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 46678 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2007, 01:54:04 PM »
Quote from: Kananga link=topic=7976.msg72399#msg72399 date=
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make is hurting your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

Dexter, you are a very wise and intelligent young man.  Don't let them fool you.
What I was referring to was the inability/unwillingness of certain leaders and their constituents to recognize and stop their self destructive behavior.  If it will make you feel better, you can substitute "white tigers" for "wild animals".

Why substitute anything it was an excellent analogy stick with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2007, 01:57:20 PM »
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make is hurting your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

Dexter, you are a very wise and intelligent young man.  Don't let them fool you.
What I was referring to was the inability/unwillingness of certain leaders and their constituents to recognize and stop their self destructive behavior.  If it will make you feel better, you can substitute "white tigers" for "wild animals".

True. I'm sorry if the analogy makes some uncomfortable, but when was the last time someone got mugged by a gang of Jews or Anglo-saxons?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Quote from: cjd link=topic=7976.msg72420#msg72420 date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=7976.msg72418#msg72418 date=

Thanks.  I do stick with it.  I had to re-edit to add the smiley.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »

True. I'm sorry if the analogy makes some uncomfortable, but when was the last time someone got mugged by a gang of Jews or Anglo-saxons?
That was exactly the trap the post talked about. Everyone see's  the evil but are are to PC to call it what it is!!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2007, 03:28:45 PM »
Newman, I think you would know what i am talking about.

It's once again interesting to note, that in the last few months, crime in australia has skyrocketed.

NOw, lets look at whats been happening in the last few months:
Black "refugees" as well as those with VISA's, have flooded the australian continent.

---

Now the sort of crimes and vicous assaults, that i saw EVERYDAY in africa, are starting in australia-all since thousands of blacks have immigrated.

Do YOU see a pattern here? :-\

First the muslims, now the non muslim blacks?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

IQ does not equal good or evil.

I agree Jeff, but i think you misunderstand.

Im refering to IQ, that blacks are not the smartest bunch.

I have to agree with you. They are more emotional.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2007, 06:07:16 PM »

They are also less able or willing to control violent outbusts or sexual urges, too.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2007, 08:06:18 PM »
I agree with this point. To assert that most blacks have an evil culture, while it may not constitute racism per se, it still adds up to ethnocentrism which is just as much of a prejudice than racism. I think Chaim uses a lot of false logic to come to the conclusions that he creates. He says that 95% of blacks voted for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Therefore, 95% of blacks must be racist against whites. There are a few things wrong with this type of reasoning and logic. First of all, even if it is true that 95% of blacks voted for these creatures, that's only accounting for those "who voted." You can't extrapolate that sample to apply it to the rest of the black population. That's like saying, most crimes are committed by blacks. Therefore, most blacks commit crimes. EHHHH! Wrong! Most crimes are committed by a microcosm of blacks that are recidivists. The same concept exists with Catholic priests molesting children. That doesn't mean most Catholic priests do this. It's only a tiny portion that repeats these crimes again and again and creates a very large number of molestations and victims. Also, a large portion of those blacks who voted for Sharpton and Jackson may not have been motivated by antisemitism. They may have voted for them because they didn't feel that the other candidates represented them and identified with them enough.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2007, 10:38:35 PM »
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make to your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

m,mmmm....sounds like the typical answer i could expect from you.

You have a black man pointing (looks like a gun to me) at someone,  ::)

newman

« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make to your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

You have a black man pointing (looks like a gun to me) at someone,  ::)

He should look at the crime statistics and do a per capita calculation.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2007, 11:17:01 PM »

They are also less able or willing to control violent outbusts or sexual urges, too.

It sounds like both of you are falling into the "They" trap. Whenever you use the word "they" to use a broad paint brush on an entire group of people, that is racist.

newman

« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2007, 11:21:10 PM »

It sounds like both of you are falling into the "They" trap. Whenever you use the word "they" to use a broad paint brush on an entire group of people, that is racist.

No it is not.

Whenever a description applies to more than 50% it is quite legitimate to generalise.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »

Whatever.

I couldn't care less about being called a racist.
I'm the only person at my job who even speaks to the blacks in the warehouse and treats them like human beings.

I don't beleive they are equal to any race on earth, but I treat them nicely.

All the PC dolts who would never say that blacks are inferior would never even speak to these blacks.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »
On Sunday I went to the mall with my father and there was a giant open fountain in the lobby with several large 10 lb fish swimming in it.  Me and my father petted the fish in the tank as they were swimming by and they didn't mind.  Then a black man tried to pet a fish, and it swam away so fast like it was scared to death.  He hee heee true story. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

raiseyourfist

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2007, 11:46:45 PM »
What do you call 50 black folk jumping off a skyscraper...

Night time

Erica

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2007, 12:57:38 PM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!
Blacks aren't inferior, the time has past for colonialistic way of veiw .
Besides, how can you say 95% of the blacks are evil ? how can you say that, do you know each black in person that you can say that ?
I know you are from south africa, so let's make a deal, every white will back to Europe, all blacks back to Africa .
That's fair .
欧爱德
Of course blacks aren't inferior.

Its just like Chaim said on this weeks Ask JTF, "just look at the advanced civilization in the jungles of Kenya."
Some people are more advanced than the others, that's make you better of tham and making tham genetic inferior or with inferior culture ? that's racism .

And why voting for Al Sharpton makes you evil ?
I agree with you Dexter.

When Al ran for office years ago, I was too young to vote and I even had an opinion of him then. I told my mom that if I were able to vote in the election he was running in, I wouldn't because it seems as though he cared more about his hair than the American People altogether. lol Now as a 33.5 year old black woman, I can say that I definately wouldn't vote for him. He flip-flops too much and he dosen't defend others who have experienced as much injustice as black people. Dispite what he does for the black community, he's not worth the time to vote for him. That dosen't mean that I think that those who voted for Sharpton were evil, maybe they were uninformed and 'needed a leader' but not evil.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2007, 02:35:21 PM »

You have a black man pointing (looks like a gun to me) at someone

For every Jew a .22

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »

For every Jew a .22
They need a 22 with all the gun toting blacks around
On Sunday I went to the mall with my father and there was a giant open fountain in the lobby with several large 10 lb fish swimming in it.  Me and my father petted the fish in the tank as they were swimming by and they didn't mind.  Then a black man tried to pet a fish, and it swam away so fast like it was scared to death.  He hee heee true story. 
See Kananga even the fish know what they are dealing with ;D

newman

« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »

For every Jew a .22

Da fish dun heard 'bout da fish fry dey be havin' for da rent raisin'. mmmm hmmm.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2007, 06:26:19 PM »

For every Jew a .22

Da fish dun heard 'bout da fish fry dey be havin' for da rent raisin'. mmmm hmmm.

Reminds me of the Honeymooners joke where Norton makes a sentence with the words, defeat, detail, and defense by saying, "The dog jumped over defense and defeat went over before detail." :)

newman

« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2007, 06:29:22 PM »

For every Jew a .22

Reminds me of the Honeymooners joke where Norton makes a sentence with the words, defeat, detail, and defense by saying, "The dog jumped over defense and defeat went over before detail." :)

That's like DeKlerk in South Africa.

De Klerk is de fellow who take de messages for de noo boss.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »

For every Jew a .22

You got some balls kid ill give u that much....

This is the wrong hood for u ditsoon "burnt" (in italian)... your ideals fit this description as well

Literally the wrong hood for you to come out guns ablazing...

PUT THE n**ger BEHIND THE TRIGGER ... to quote full metal jacket
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 10:03:12 PM by raiseyourfist »