Author Topic: Racism against blacks ?  (Read 46709 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Racism against blacks ?
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2007, 02:53:54 AM »
Sharpton and Jackson are intelligent!?!?!?!?!?!

Let me quote Rabbi Kahane on Jackson.

"Jackson is not intelligent, he's cunning. Like a snake."

Basic point. They are cunning and evil. NOT intelligent.

"He's shrewd, like a snake."

A friend of mine and I were speaking about Charles Manson.  I said that Manson was intelligent. My friend replied, "I don't think that someone that bad could be that intelligent. Manson just puts all of his time into strategy...into the deception and controlling of others."

The same is true with Jackson and Sharpton.  They put all of their energy into their evil, selfish rackets, but they're not intelligent.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:31:23 AM by Scriabin »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2007, 02:56:41 AM »
I guess if you grow up in Israel and pretty much everyone has semitic noses, Jew or Gentile, it's hard to explain the difference.

I grew up in America among mostly whites and I can certainly see different racial features between them.

Apparently you can't.

That's Ok.

You're not missing much. It's not that important.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2007, 02:56:58 AM »
Sharpton and Jackson are intelligent!?!?!?!?!?!

Let me quote Rabbi Kahane on Jackson.

"Jackson is not intelligent, he's cunning. Like a snake."

Basic point. They are cunning and evil. NOT intelligent.

"He's shrewd, like a snake."

A friend of mine and I were speaking about Charles Manson.  I said that Manson was intelligent.  My friend replied, "I don't think that someone that bad could be that intelligent.  Manson just puts all of his time into strategy...into the deception and controlling of others."

The same is true with Jackson and Sharpton.  They put all of their energy into their evil, selfish rackets.
"Evil" is a point of veiw, Hitler thought he's a hero, we think he's Evil .
If someone is evil in your point of veiw, does it make him stupid ? of course not .
"Evil" people can be very intelligent.

judeanoncapta :
I can see who's slavic gentile, if that's helping .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 02:58:31 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2007, 02:57:46 AM »
You know what I'm saying... they can't claim that ignorance was the cause of their evil. They have higher IQ's... they just choose to use them for disgusting, racist, anti-semitic, deceptive, and utterly evil means.

cunning
■  adjective
    skilled in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion.
    clever; ingenious.
■  noun
    craftiness.
    ingenuity.

It still makes my point on IQ. It has to do with decisions people make. IQ does not equal good or evil. I know some really good people who are simple.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2007, 02:58:54 AM »
I've had enough.

Good night, Dexter.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2007, 02:59:19 AM »
Ethiopian Jews and Gentiles for that matter don't look as ape-like as west Africans.

Some Ethiopian Jews have semitic noses. I have seen them with my own eyes.
Simetic noses ???

Meaning longer and thinner than African or European noses for that matter.
i have no idea what simetic nose is, sorry .

Like in the cartoons the arabs draw of Jews. Or on this woman:

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2007, 02:59:39 AM »
I've had enough.

Good night, Dexter.
?
I said something wrong ?

newman-I have nose like that, just a little bit smaller .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 03:01:27 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2007, 03:07:11 AM »
VERY well said Scriabin, VERY GOOD!  ;)

Thanks, Boere.  Great minds think alike, at least in our case!  ;)

newman

« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2007, 03:11:29 AM »
I've had enough.

Good night, Dexter.
?
I said something wrong ?

newman-I have nose like that, just a little bit smaller .

That's not a side profile.

Trust me........you don't have a nose like Babs. And you don't want one. ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2007, 03:16:49 AM »

IQ does not equal good or evil.

I agree Jeff, but i think you misunderstand.

Im refering to IQ, that blacks are not the smartest bunch.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2007, 03:31:07 AM »
The differences between Ethiopian Jews and blacks in the USA?

The majority of EJs CHOOSE to be moral, law-abiding, chaste and adhere to a superior civilised culture.

The majority of USA blacks CHOOSE to be immoral, criminal, breed bastard babies and adhere to an inferior savage culture.
I'm just wondering, are the non-Muslim blacks living in Europe also just as degenerate as the Africans/US blacks?

Yes. Look at the problems the French are having.
It's interesting, that since blacks have migrated to france in the large numbers we see today, the French economy is begining to deterioate.

Look at Brazil, there is a very large black population there-look at what sort of problems the brazilians have...

The story is the same all over the world  :(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2007, 03:36:01 AM »
Newman, I think you would know what i am talking about.

It's once again interesting to note, that in the last few months, crime in australia has skyrocketed.

NOw, lets look at whats been happening in the last few months:
Black "refugees" as well as those with VISA's, have flooded the australian continent.

---

Now the sort of crimes and vicous assaults, that i saw EVERYDAY in africa, are starting in australia-all since thousands of blacks have immigrated.

Do YOU see a pattern here? :-\

newman

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2007, 03:38:31 AM »
Newman, I think you would know what i am talking about.

It's once again interesting to note, that in the last few months, crime in australia has skyrocketed.

NOw, lets look at whats been happening in the last few months:
Black "refugees" as well as those with VISA's, have flooded the australian continent.

---

Now the sort of crimes and vicous assaults, that i saw EVERYDAY in africa, are starting in australia-all since thousands of blacks have immigrated.

Do YOU see a pattern here? :-\

Of coarse I see it, Dutch.

It's pure logic.

Put jungle animals in your home and what do you get?.........

A ZOO,.........THAT'S WHAT.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2007, 04:01:39 AM »
2 old women brutally bashed in their beds at night--happens EVERY day in South Africa-it's a typical characteristic of blacks

And what does the media say "dark colored male" - we all know what that is!  :-\

newman

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2007, 04:05:35 AM »
2 old women brutally bashed in their beds at night--happens EVERY day in South Africa-it's a typical characteristic of blacks

And what does the media say "dark colored male" - we all know what that is!  :-\

Yes......

Here it's always 'dark complexion' or 'persons of middle eastern appearence'. (and they're not talking about Jews, either!)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2007, 04:08:04 AM »

Yes......

Here it's always 'dark complexion' or 'persons of middle eastern appearence'. (and they're not talking about Jews, either!)

Yes, and it's not an aboriginal-because if it was an aboriginal it would be "aborigianal male"

newman

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2007, 04:30:42 AM »
take it from someone that comes from Africa, and has seen the REAL africa-MOST blacks (about +95%) are evil. And if anyone disagrees with me, go live in africa!

As for blacks being inferior, if you don't agree with that-you've been sleeping!

Tell me what the black man has invented? Has the black man himself, crossed any ocean? No!

The damn list goes on.

So, if anyone thinks that not all (less than 95%) of blacks are bad news, I have one thing to say-live in Africa for 3 months-and we will talk again! In fact, you will dislike blacks more than any Afrikaaner/Boer does!

All I know is I am a Negro that doesnt fit in that category. I despise black culture. It is evil. But Africa and America are two different worlds.

You definitely DON'T fit that desciption, Cosmo. It's not JUST your Jewish soul, either.

I suspect it's because your good father made a decision to ditch the bad parts of that culture and pass something better on to you.

Look at Allen Keys or Crazy Joe Clark, they did it.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2007, 08:15:36 AM »
You have a beautiful, secure home that contains everything you could ever want or need to lead a happy life. 

Outside of your home are a large number of wild animals that prey on the weak and have no concept of right or wrong but only of survival of the fittest.

You, as head of the household, make a decision that you will open your doors and let the wild animals in.  You proceed to convince your family to accept your decision.  They do.

Once the animals are inside, they begin tearing apart your house and defecating all over the place.

You remain convinced that allowing them to stay in your house is a good idea and you convince your family.  They agree.

One of the wild animals severely injures your daughter.

You capture the wild animal and cage him up in a room in your house.  You leave the remaining wild animals free to roam in your house.

Another wild animal kills your son.

You capture the wild animal and cage him up in a room in your house.  You leave the remaining wild animals free to roam in your house.

Explain to me again, who has the inferior culture and is making the bad decisions?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
You have a beautiful, secure home that contains everything you could ever want or need to lead a happy life. 

Outside of your home are a large number of wild animals that prey on the weak and have no concept of right or wrong but only of survival of the fittest.

You, as head of the household, make a decision that you will open your doors and let the wild animals in.  You proceed to convince your family to accept your decision.  They do.

Once the animals are inside, they begin tearing apart your house and defecating all over the place.

You remain convinced that allowing them to stay in your house is a good idea and you convince your family.  They agree.

Explain to me again, who has the inferior culture and is making the bad decisions?

You make a very good point with this!!  Does this picture seem familiar to anyone else other than me?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2007, 09:36:12 AM »
Very familiar here

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2007, 10:01:27 AM »
Very familiar here
What white folks had to and still have to endure in S.A is what I fear is creeping in here in the U.S. I only hope white folks here open their eyes before its to late.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2007, 11:33:46 AM »

You make a very good point with this!!  Does this picture seem familiar to anyone else other than me?

Excellent analogy. We're collectively crazy to allow this.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make to your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

Dexter, you are a very wise and intelligent young man.  Don't let them fool you.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:43:09 PM by Kananga »

Offline German Christ

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2007, 01:39:14 PM »
JTF - Racist movment against blacks ?
How can you actually proove that JTF isn't racist for blacks, saying that black culture is inferior to the "white" culture is a bit racist thing to say .
Also saying that USA should ofter the blacks ticket to Africa is a bit racist thing to say, because you can also saying that all the european should be back to Europe, Asians to Asia etc' .

What do you think ?

Well I don't agree that JTF is completly free of racism. I saw a video on youtube where this JTF guy made fun of some black celebrities in the USA. You can't say now there wouldn't be some racism.

But I think this is no problem, because in many things you are right. Europe isn't an immigration continent, I don't like to see lot's of black people on the street. On top of that I do not believe that the poverty of Africa is the fault of western countries, it's just the fault of the african population, because even the arabs made more out of their inhospitable continent.

But it's a part of my ideology that in America, the land of the free and of course a land based on immigration, the black have a right to live now. And if you look at Condoleeza Rize you can not say that Blacks are naturally stupid. I'd just say the possibility that one of black race is very intelligent is lower than the possibility to be it of a white or asian man.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2007, 01:51:28 PM »
Quote from: Kananga link=topic=7976.msg72399#msg72399 date=
That's a terrible analogy.  Wild animals?  What difference does race make is hurting your daughter if your daughter is still being hurt?  As if the evil white person is any more an "animal" than the evil non-white.

Dexter, you are a very wise and intelligent young man.  Don't let them fool you.
What I was referring to was the inability/unwillingness of certain leaders and their constituents to recognize and stop their self destructive behavior.  If it will make you feel better, you can substitute "white tigers" for "wild animals". ::)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 01:56:51 PM by HiWarp »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson