Author Topic: Couldn't Have Happened To A Nicer Jewess  (Read 3483 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Couldn't Have Happened To A Nicer Jewess
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »
You don't need to dig deep to discover what type of lowlife you are dealing with. This is from wikipedia:
This if from her own blog's archive:
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2008/12/

exactly why she is not worth talking about.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 03:45:53 PM »
Once again nobody is defending what she said. The question is whether she has changed. That article was written in 2008 (and at this time it is 2015).... She may have changed her position and this is why she is now defending Israel. Of course I have no idea what she thinks or feels, and the only way to know is to ask her straight out.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 04:04:12 PM »
Can you find me a press release where Roseanne Barr admits she was wrong accusing Israelis of being nazis, supporting the actual Arab nazis,  blaming the Jews for 9-11, again clearing the actual nazi perpetrators of that attack of responsibility, if she changed her mind on such 'little' matter wouldn't she be obliged to say so, to admit being wrong and ask for forgiveness? But you can't find any sincere repentance can you? So, either google, bing and all the other search engines have a malfunction, or Roseanne Bar is still an evil nazi [censored].
Once again nobody is defending what she said. The question is whether she has changed. That article was written in 2008 (and at this time it is 2015).... She may have changed her position and this is why she is now defending Israel. Of course I have no idea what she thinks or feels, and the only way to know is to ask her straight out.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 04:18:23 PM »
Can you find me a press release where Roseanne Barr admits she was wrong accusing Israelis of being nazis, supporting the actual Arab nazis,  blaming the Jews for 9-11, again clearing the actual nazi perpetrators of that attack of responsibility, if she changed her mind on such 'little' matter wouldn't she be obliged to say so, to admit being wrong and ask for forgiveness? But you can't find any sincere repentance can you? So, either google, bing and all the other search engines have a malfunction, or Roseanne Bar is still an evil nazi [censored].

You must have missed my 1st few posts in this thread because clearly she has made pro-Israel statements. I found them via google so google is not lying either.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,80159.msg658283.html#msg658283

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Roseanne-Barr-blasts-anti-Semitic-Jews-for-pro-BDS-views-384235

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/73886/roseanne-would-like-a-word-with-jews-who-h8-israel/

Barr’s current views on Israel might surprise those who recall statements she’s made in past years. In 2010 she declared: “It’s time for American Jews to demand that Obama instruct Israel to obey international law.” The year before, she appeared on the cover of Heeb magazine dressed as Hitler and holding a tray of “burnt Jew cookies” in front of an oven, defending it as a mockery of Hitler and later claiming it was “to protest against Israel’s actions against Palestinians in Gaza.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/12/roseanne-barr-says-uc-davis-should-be-nuked-for-anti-israel-vote/

Comedienne, radical, and staunch Israel supporter Roseanne Barr took to Twitter this week in response to a vote by UC Davis to divest from a slew of American companies doing business in Israel.

Barr had tweeted, “I hope all the jews leave UC Davis & it then it gets nuked,” on Tuesday, before deleting her tweet, according to the Sacramento Bee.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »

uhhh...no. thats the question you made for yourself when you were debating with yourself.
you got some good points here and there but you've got to listen to people instead of yelling at an oak tree.

You don't have to suffer alone. I'm not kidding. I care for you and I want you to be better.
http://tinyurl.com/ntseoyn
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:44 PM »
uhhh...no. thats the question you made for yourself when you were debating with yourself.
you got some good points here and there but you've got to listen to people instead of yelling at an oak tree.

You don't have to suffer alone. I'm not kidding. I care for you and I want you to be better.
Maybe that is his diagnosis. That's a good observation ACK.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 05:08:23 PM »
There is no revocation, no owning up for her Jew hatred and Israel hatred past remarks. Unless she seriously admits being wrong and repent I don't care what else she has to say and don't want her support.

On top of that I think you are a fool for falling out for her empty lip service. She is still in favor of an Arab state, in favor of Israeli withdrawals, 'peace' at any cost. Just because she likes to always be provocative and say stuff to tick people off doesn't clear her of past actions.

You must have missed my 1st few posts in this thread because clearly she has made pro-Israel statements. I found them via google so google is not lying either.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,80159.msg658283.html#msg658283

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Roseanne-Barr-blasts-anti-Semitic-Jews-for-pro-BDS-views-384235

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/73886/roseanne-would-like-a-word-with-jews-who-h8-israel/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/02/12/roseanne-barr-says-uc-davis-should-be-nuked-for-anti-israel-vote/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »
There is no revocation, no owning up for her Jew hatred and Israel hatred past remarks. Unless she seriously admits being wrong and repent I don't care what else she has to say and don't want her support.

On top of that I think you are a fool for falling out for her empty lip service. She is still in favor of an Arab state, in favor of Israeli withdrawals, 'peace' at any cost. Just because she likes to always be provocative and say stuff to tick people off doesn't clear her of past actions.

You are a fool for calling me a fool Zelhar, you should know better than that.

A quick google of statements made by Roseanne on the topic of Israel reveals that she may be changing her position. If you want to continue with the hate and division, so be it, but just don't expect me to join in your juvenile gymnastics. Some people are just haters and others are not, I fall into the second category.

So you fools who want to act foolish, curse aways...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 05:29:00 PM »

And no, it is not a question I made for myself, it is the question when judging another person. You cannot judge a person based only on past statements. If she has influenced others towards Jew hatred, that is a liable offense, but one between her and Hashem. I am willing to judge a person based on their current behavior. Similarly it can be found in Torah that when Hashem was asked why he allowed Ishmael to live it was because he was being judged for his current behavior, not his future behavior.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 06:20:15 PM »
It wasn't meant as ad hominem attack. I meant it as friendly advice, don't buy into her b*s. I can bring you some pro-Israel quotes from BHO and Jimmy Carter too. Suddenly it would make them our friends? If she really changed she must admit past fault. Otherwise whatever she says is BS. Moreover a two state solution which as far as we know she still advocates is a suicide recipe and you know that too. A rational person cannot accept that act as a sincere turn around.

A quick google of statements made by Roseanne on the topic of Israel reveals that she may be changing her position. If you want to continue with the hate and division, so be it, but just don't expect me to join in your juvenile gymnastics. Some people are just haters and others are not, I fall into the second category.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 07:09:01 PM »

Muman, I'm not a supporter of everyone who calls themselves a "Zionist" at the moment. At this point of time, most Americans and the vast majority of politicians of both parties claim to be pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Clearly, they aren't actually so.

We who have known you for the past decade know that you feel that nobody (who claims to be) Jewish can do wrong by your eyes. This isn't the position of the majority of JTF, however.

We can agree to disagree, or not agree to disagree, but you're not changing anyone's minds.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 07:14:39 PM »
Muman, I'm not a supporter of everyone who calls themselves a "Zionist" at the moment. At this point of time, most Americans and the vast majority of politicians of both parties claim to be pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Clearly, they aren't actually so.

We who have known you for the past decade know that you feel that nobody (who claims to be) Jewish can do wrong by your eyes. This isn't the position of the majority of JTF, however.

We can agree to disagree, or not agree to disagree, but you're not changing anyone's minds.

Once again you are twisting what I am saying. I do not claim she has not done wrong, and actually in the past I have rebuked her. I am just very happy to see that her position is maturing and I refrain from joining in cursing or wishing illness on any Jew as long as there is the hope of true repentance. I really don't understand why it is so hard for others to understand that without trying to say I am saying something else.

And I am not trying to change anyones opinion unless they are open minded enough to understand the reason I am being grateful for the good that I have found by recent google searching on the topic of 'Roseanne Barr Israel'.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 07:21:35 PM »
It wasn't meant as ad hominem attack. I meant it as friendly advice, don't buy into her b*s. I can bring you some pro-Israel quotes from BHO and Jimmy Carter too. Suddenly it would make them our friends? If she really changed she must admit past fault. Otherwise whatever she says is BS. Moreover a two state solution which as far as we know she still advocates is a suicide recipe and you know that too. A rational person cannot accept that act as a sincere turn around.

Zelhar... I come from a position where things are not 100% black and white. I have found that virtually everything in this world we live in is composed of shades of grey. Lies and slander often contain sparks of truth. Truth as we know it today is darkened by falsehood. So I do not judge people based solely on one statement or another, I look at the overall change in position and gauge whether it is in the positive or negative direction.

I injected my two-cents in this discussion as a way of exposing the positive things which she has been saying recently. Coming from a family which has had all kinds of tragedy and sickness, even though we have been righteous by most all accounts, I do not feel comfortable wishing illness on others. We know people who are suffering from macular degeneration and it is not something pleasant. I reserve unabashed hatred and condemnation on clear and present enemies of the Jewish people and personal enemies who threaten my life. I do have a great deal of hatred for those who support terrorism against America and Israel and those who hate Jews as a whole for any reason.  But as I related many times... I have shifted my position over 30 years and I am still moving in the RIGHT direction (from the liberal left position I had for many of my young adult years). I seek to unite and to raise up the Jewish people by pointing out the good rather than solely condemning the bad.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2015, 07:23:59 PM »
I can surely find things to rebuke her for... But rebuke should not be done publicly, it first should be done privately. If I could I would write her a message to see where she is holding I would.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2015, 07:43:52 PM »
If Roseanne Barr knew about JTF and supported the organization financially.............even if anonymously like Joan Rivers did, now that would be indicative of a person who changed for the better.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2015, 08:03:09 PM »
If Roseanne Barr knew about JTF and supported the organization financially.............even if anonymously like Joan Rivers did, now that would be indicative of a person who changed for the better.

Although probably not realistic I would be elated to learn of this.

Judging from her past posting though I do not think she is the most emotionally stable person (let alone Jew) out there.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2015, 09:00:39 AM »
And no, it is not a question I made for myself, it is the question when judging another person. You cannot judge a person based only on past statements. If she has influenced others towards Jew hatred, that is a liable offense, but one between her and Hashem. I am willing to judge a person based on their current behavior. Similarly it can be found in Torah that when Hashem was asked why he allowed Ishmael to live it was because he was being judged for his current behavior, not his future behavior.

I'm glad you forgive the flip-floping Jew traitor Barrf.

This guy is also truly sorry for counting dead Jewish money. Can you find it in your heart to forgive him too?
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-nazi-bookkeeper-auschwitz-goes-trial-germany-082003432.html

I also found this for you:
http://www.talkingtoyourself.com/mentalillness.htm
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2015, 11:25:33 AM »

I'm glad you forgive the flip-floping Jew traitor Barrf.

This guy is also truly sorry for counting dead Jewish money. Can you find it in your heart to forgive him too?
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-nazi-bookkeeper-auschwitz-goes-trial-germany-082003432.html

I also found this for you:
http://www.talkingtoyourself.com/mentalillness.htm
:laugh: :::D

Yes, let's forgive the old Nazi fossil, Hashem commands us to!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2015, 06:18:01 PM »

What? Joan Rivers gave money to JTF?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2015, 06:24:02 PM »
folks, I'm sure we can find a better jew to defend than this michael savage mental illness look alike.
Read carefully rather than mock me.
Hey, Hitler had Jewish officers, you should forgive him too.
Yeah cause that's really the same.

It's not about "defending"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2015, 08:52:08 PM »
Read carefully rather than mock me.Yeah cause that's really the same.

where did I mention YOU? where am I mocking YOU? where's your post? I can't find it. relax.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2015, 11:09:28 PM »
Read carefully rather than mock me.Yeah cause that's really the same.

Chaim mentioned along these lines that while Joan Rivers was alive,  she didn't want anyone to know that she donated to JTF.   But once she passed away,  Chaim could make the news public.   I believe he mentioned on an Ask JTF program that she donated $ 400 to JTF a number of years ago.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2015, 10:03:35 PM »
Chaim mentioned along these lines that while Joan Rivers was alive,  she didn't want anyone to know that she donated to JTF.   But once she passed away,  Chaim could make the news public.   I believe he mentioned on an Ask JTF program that she donated $ 400 to JTF a number of years ago.

That's very interesting.  $400? That's it?  I was expecting like 10's of thousands.  Anyway, still good that she did it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2015, 10:18:24 PM »
That's very interesting.  $400? That's it?  I was expecting like 10's of thousands.  Anyway, still good that she did it.

I believe the $ 400 figure is what Chaim mentioned on the first or second program following Joan Rivers' passing.   Assuming that's the case,  while it would have been much better if Joan Rivers gave the type of money you mentioned,   I'm glad that she at least helped the cause.   My guess is she's a rare exception in terms of celebrities giving to a true right wing Pro Israel /  Pro America right wing organization.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2015, 01:47:27 AM »
I thought that animal was involved with the Rubins' "JDL". They made it a joke for Hollywood Jews. She looks like an ugly lesbian to me.