Author Topic: Couldn't Have Happened To A Nicer Jewess  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Couldn't Have Happened To A Nicer Jewess
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 08:35:44 PM »
Roseanne does support Israel... I am not a big fan of hers but I gotta speak up in her defense. She has taken openly pro-Israel positions at great peril to her career.

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Roseanne-Barr-blasts-anti-Semitic-Jews-for-pro-BDS-views-384235

Outspoken comedian Roseanne Barr lashed out at Jews who are anti-Israel and proponents of the Boycott Divestment and Sanctions movement in her blog last week.

In a letter addressing “erev rav” Jews – a biblical phrase for the “mixed multitude,” including Egyptians, that accompanied the Jews out of slavery, often used in a derogatory context – Barr accused them of “knowing nothing about Judaism” and being hypocritical in their stance on the Arab-Israeli conflict.

“You feel it is moral to express your sympathy for those who occupy all but a sliver of the Middle East, those who stone women to death, execute gays and rape little children, and get away with doing it, because child ‘marriage’ (polygamist pedophile cults) have a priest class which absolves all pedophiles of criminal action against innocents,” she wrote.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 08:40:38 PM »
I kinda thought the same thing Muman.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:59:08 PM »
I thought she supported the Gaza flotilla.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 09:12:41 PM »
Im not sure where she stands. She has shifted positions.

Indeed she posted semi antisemitic stuff in the past. I thought she was just looking for attention...

She did make statements saying she thought the blockade was wrong. And of course I strongly disagree with that.

But I do not celebrate the illness or loss of any Jew unless I know for sure that they are 'erev rav' and have no portion in the World To Come which is promised to all of Israel.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 09:21:56 PM »
I don't know what to make of her. In the past she has made some disgusting comments. But recently (2014-2015) she has seemed to consistently been pro-Israel.

More from the jpost site...

While addressed to the “erev rav,” the letter ostensibly attacks other Jews who are unilaterally pro-Palestinian in the name of being liberal and pro-human rights. Or, as she wrote on Twitter, her letter was penned for “Jews who H8 Israel and Collude with anti-Semites.”

“You believe that making Judaism illegal in every Arab Country is OK? Really? You ignore the Jewish Nakba – 800 thousand expelled Jews in the middle east FORCED to move to Israel, since 1948 – by violence and hatred, their wealth stolen? You scream and yell that there should be no harbor or rest for any of them inside a Jewish State, or anywhere else on earth? REALLY?” “You ignore the FACT that the Arab world did this to Jews AFTER AUSHWITZ? You ignore the FACT that those with whom you agree are now taunting Holocaust Survivors still alive in the world, and calling them Nazis? REALLY?” she continued.

In her rant, the comedian went on to blast these Jews as “hypocrites” and “naked bigots.”

Staunchly siding with her Jewish identity and pro-Israel stance, Barr concluded her strongly worded statement by self-identifying as “a Jew, G-d Wrestler and a freedom fighter.”

Recently, Barr has taken to Twitter to show her unequivocal support for the Jewish state. In April, she tweeted: “If Israel doesn’t nuke Iran, then nothing makes sense anymore.”

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 09:32:52 PM »
I'm not ready to call her a righteous person by the least stretch.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 09:36:35 PM »
I do not think she is the most righteous either. But Jews are supposed to have Ahavat Yisrael for each other... And aside from true enemies of the Jewish people (Erev Rav) we should not wish ill on any Jew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 09:37:06 PM »
I hope she makes it clear which side she stands because she has made questionable statements in the past.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/696977/jewish/Love-Your-Fellow.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 09:42:25 PM »
I am not convinced she's not erev rav. I'm sure Chaim could say more than either of us, though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 10:13:21 PM »
I am not convinced she's not erev rav. I'm sure Chaim could say more than either of us, though.

No doubt she falls far from JTF ideals. But it is good that she is speaking up against BDS and those who support boycotts.

Some questionable areas include supporting 'occupy wall street', she probably supports the misguided 'women of the wall' as she thinks women and men should observe the commandments the same (although the Torah clearly says women and men have different obligations). I could go on with problems I have with her positions but I will hold them for now.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 10:36:45 PM »
She loves the Jews:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 10:43:58 PM »
I think everyone knows about that picture ACK but that alone doesn't mean anything.

1st you must consider the source of that picture. It was not from an antisemitic source but rather a Jewish humor magazine. While I don't find anything funny about that picture I also don't think that it makes her a nazi. Also that picture is from over five years ago. A person (A Jew) can change their position (it's called making Teshuvah or repentence). If I were to be pegged to my opinions of over 10 years ago I too would be considered an anti-Israel Jew hater because just before my Teshuvah I had made some anti-Israel statements too. But after 9/11 I had a wake-up call and changed my political position almost 180 degrees (although I did have conservative traits from early in my voting career).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2015, 10:46:15 PM »
But as of 2014 she made several Pro-Israel statements..

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/04/13/roseanne-barr-if-israel-doesnt-nuke-iran-then-nothing-makes-sense-anymore/

In a harshly worded Twitter post, Jewish comedian and actress Roseanne Barr on Saturday vehemently encouraged Israel to launch a nuclear strike on Iran.

“If israel doesn’t nuke iran, then nothing makes sense anymore,” she wrote on Twitter. “I’m so bored w Iran [Vladimir] Putin n all the nonLeaders of this s***soaked stupid world.”

The Salt Lake City native added a personal dig at Putin, saying about Russia’s president: “If its true that putin is putting the make on sharon stone, then I feel I can rest easier somehow. Sharon isn’t an anti semite-so that helps.”

The former Roseanne star frequently talks about Israel-related news and Judaism on her Twitter account, often lambasting those accused of anti-Israel or anti-Semitic activism. Also on Saturday, she voiced support for the release of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard and said the “real benefit” in creating a Palestinian state would be “accountability of Hamas at [the] Hague.”

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2015, 10:47:38 PM »
ACK,

Do you think it is possible for her to change he position? I do... Also you do know Rense is an antisemitic site?

Jeff Rense is an American radio talk-show host of the Jeff Rense Program, broadcast on US satellite radio via the Rense Radio Network and Internet radio.[1]

Rense's radio program and website, Rense.com, promote fringe views such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[2] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, tracking of new diseases and possible resultant pandemics, environmental concerns (see chemtrails), animal rights, possible evidence of advanced ancient technology, geopolitical developments and emergent energy technologies, complementary and alternative medicine, conspiracy theories which have been labelled anti-semitic [3] among other subjects. In addition to articles critical of Israel and Zionists, the website also carries articles which defend Iran's policies from its critics [4] and opposes anti-Iranian media bias.[5]

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 01:32:12 AM »
Muman, yes, Jeff Rense is a Nazi, but if he is supporting Roseanne Barr, isn't that worth pointing out?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 02:48:41 AM »
Oh no... I guess I am wrong about her. Maybe she does indeed suffer from mental illness as she suggests. She sounds deeply troubled as a Jew. She doesn't even know what it means to be a Jew yet she thinks she is speaking to Hashem.

Her opinion of Judaism is VERY troubling. I hope that some day she finds peace but at this time her blog is full of misinformation and delusions. In a way she may be a self-hating Jew who just wants everyone to like her. She doesn't know about what it really means to be Jewish. I doubt she was raised with any proper Jewish education. She doesn't even capitalize the word Jew (and even my spell checker makes sure the word Jew is capitalized)...

Anyway, she has made some pro-Israel statements and because of that I do not wish to curse her.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2015, 06:53:15 AM »
Her positions only change for the worse. Too bad her brain doesn't atrophy along with her retinas.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2015, 08:37:47 AM »
I thought she supported the Gaza flotilla.

She became a "baalat teshuva" in terms of Israel-hate and Jew-hate.   She is active on twitter combating the pro-arab nutjobs and jew-haters.
I think she might even have gotten a smidgen religious so the baalat teshuva term, though used in jest, isn't so far off.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2015, 08:38:32 AM »
She loves the Jews:

She was idiotic then.   She's come to her senses though.  I've seen it with my own eyes, just look up her twitter account.

But she should directly address this behavior and own up to it and apologize or acknowledge how stupid she was.  That I haven't seen yet.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2015, 09:01:46 AM »
folks, I'm sure we can find a better jew to defend than this michael savage mental illness look alike.

Hey, Hitler had Jewish officers, you should forgive him too.

How can Jews defend a Jew who thinks its funny to put her brothers and sisters in the oven while wearing a Hitler stache?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »
Please forgive this ex nazi, he didn't mean it:

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-nazi-bookkeeper-auschwitz-goes-trial-germany-082003432.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32392594

The poor dear is 300 years old. He came in the courtroom in a Zimmer frame walking aid.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2015, 11:10:31 AM »
folks, I'm sure we can find a better jew to defend than this michael savage mental illness look alike.

Hey, Hitler had Jewish officers, you should forgive him too.

How can Jews defend a Jew who thinks its funny to put her brothers and sisters in the oven while wearing a Hitler stache?
This.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2015, 12:02:41 PM »
You don't need to dig deep to discover what type of lowlife you are dealing with. This is from wikipedia:
shortly after losing the Green Party nomination, Barr announced she would run on the Peace and Freedom Party ticket with activist Cindy Sheehan as a running mate.[63] On August 4, 2012, Barr won the 2012 presidential nomination of the Peace and Freedom Party.[4][64]

This if from her own blog's archive:
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2008/12/
remove israel’s influence from american government! Their occupation of and brutality against their neighbors is the real reason we were attacked on 9-11!
Israelis must dismantle their war state and make peace or die.
Israeli soldiers must resist the urge to follow their nazi leaders blindly and refuse to “obey orders” to kill UNARMED STARVING CHILDREN in Gaza.