Author Topic: gangs are burning down the city of baltimore  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
gangs are burning down the city of baltimore
« on: April 27, 2015, 10:01:36 PM »
Anyone see what's going on?  I heard they called in the national guard.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Re: gangs are burning down the city of baltimore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 10:04:02 PM »
Its complete chaos, large portions of the city are out of government/police control.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 10:05:04 PM »
I have been watching...this is acorn, Obama, etc! It is sick, filled with ignorance! War has to becoming !
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »
The affirmative action Mayor of Baltimore is in essence encouraging the rioters.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 11:48:50 PM »
I hope Baltimorejew is ok
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 12:40:17 AM »
Watching CNN right now and the "peaceful protestors" cut a hole in the hose that the firefighters were using so they couldn't put out the fires
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 10:37:49 AM »
Once again, Chaim predicted that if Obama was elected, the minority criminals would feel emboldened and willl be violently rioting in the streets.  Even I was skeptical on this point which seemed over the top.  Yet we have seen now again and again and again during obama's presidency this has come true.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 01:25:34 PM »
I am fine. Those of us familiar with the areas under attack are not shocked. There is no law here.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2015, 01:59:47 PM »
I am fine. Those of us familiar with the areas under attack are not shocked. There is no law here.

I'm glad to see you are ok. 

This situation is a classic case of what Liberalism leads to.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2015, 02:38:33 PM »

baltimorejoooooo, that hell hole is not far from negro jersey.
we're familiar with 'them'
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
I know that Chaim is busy making videos for the 2016 election, but, I would like to ask Chaim to make one on these racial riots in not only Baltimore but other American cites since the Micheal Brown decision.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2015, 04:57:39 PM »
I know that Chaim is busy making videos for the 2016 election, but, I would like to ask Chaim to make one on these racial riots in not only Baltimore but other American cites since the Micheal Brown decision.

you are free to ask him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2015, 09:19:08 PM »
Baltimore Jew, please keep us updated on your safety. 

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2015, 12:17:16 AM »
Once again, Chaim predicted that if Obama was elected, the minority criminals would feel emboldened and willl be violently rioting in the streets.  Even I was skeptical on this point which seemed over the top.  Yet we have seen now again and again and again during obama's presidency this has come true.

I too was skeptical in 2008, but by now the blinders have definitely come off my eyes!
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:49 AM »

Is the curfew for the whole city or just the schvartza areas? Can Jews go out at night in Pikesville?

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2015, 12:51:15 AM »

Is the curfew for the whole city or just the schvartza areas? Can Jews go out at night in Pikesville?

The Mayor is a fool and made the curfew for the entire city! Punish everyone just because a few people in bad areas like to loot liquor stores. It is insane. Anyway Pikesville is not in the city so they do not have to worry about a thing. Pikesville borders northwest Baltimore so once you cross the line into the city then you are not allowed to be out after 10PM. There is little difference between parts of Reisterstown Road and Park Heights other than being on one side of the city/county imaginary line (and the city side having to pay double the property taxes!), but Jews of one area will be living under a very different set of circumstances for the next few days thanks to the idiot mayor who is not protecting anyone by doing this.

If store owners were allowed to openly carry guns then there would be no need for the national guard in any part of Baltimore

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2015, 01:14:05 AM »
The 'protesters' dress up just the like 'palestinian' terrorists in Israel, even some of them are wearing Kafiyehs and covering their faces like the terrorists do.... I have always said that gangsterism is terrorism, and should be dealt with in a similar manner (put down like a sick dog). I am sick and tired of thugs being able to intimidate law abiding citizens, they should be dealt with like the plague (isolated and extinguished if necessary). I have no mercy on these criminals, and Hashem should reveal true justice in this world and smite the wicked.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2015, 01:40:48 AM »
The Mayor is a fool and made the curfew for the entire city! Punish everyone just because a few people in bad areas like to loot liquor stores. It is insane. Anyway Pikesville is not in the city so they do not have to worry about a thing. Pikesville borders northwest Baltimore so once you cross the line into the city then you are not allowed to be out after 10PM. There is little difference between parts of Reisterstown Road and Park Heights other than being on one side of the city/county imaginary line (and the city side having to pay double the property taxes!), but Jews of one area will be living under a very different set of circumstances for the next few days thanks to the idiot mayor who is not protecting anyone by doing this.

If store owners were allowed to openly carry guns then there would be no need for the national guard in any part of Baltimore

I said Pikesville because I thought that's the name of the Jewish area of Baltimore. They only place I ever went to in that area is Reisterstown Road. I walked to the restaurant Kosher Bite from the Reisterstown Plaza subway station. I know Owings Mills is not in the city. That's the last stop on the subway.

Offline Baltimore

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2015, 02:28:26 PM »

I said Pikesville because I thought that's the name of the Jewish area of Baltimore. They only place I ever went to in that area is Reisterstown Road. I walked to the restaurant Kosher Bite from the Reisterstown Plaza subway station. I know Owings Mills is not in the city. That's the last stop on the subway.

Binyamin Yisrael-  I know you are a huge fan of public transportation systems so here is a little info for you:

The CVS that was looted and burnt out is located right on top of the Penn/North subway station. Another infamous picture from Monday shows a Maryland transportation vehicle on fire. That is right in front of the Penn/North subway station right next to a very small and very old gated in Jewish Cemetery!  http://baltimoreheritage.org/tours/behind-the-scenes-tour-of-the-etting-family-cemetery/ few Jews even know that it exists.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2015, 07:31:33 PM »
Binyamin Yisrael-  I know you are a huge fan of public transportation systems so here is a little info for you:

The CVS that was looted and burnt out is located right on top of the Penn/North subway station. Another infamous picture from Monday shows a Maryland transportation vehicle on fire. That is right in front of the Penn/North subway station right next to a very small and very old gated in Jewish Cemetery!  http://baltimoreheritage.org/tours/behind-the-scenes-tour-of-the-etting-family-cemetery/ few Jews even know that it exists.

I checked out the stations at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Metro_Subway . I never used that station. I used the ones near the light rail: Lexington Market and Charles Center. Besides that, I only used Reisterstown Plaza and the first and last stops (John Hopkins and Owings Mills). The first time I ever took the Baltimore subway, I took it to John Hopkins and then took the whole line. On the way back, I stopped at Reisterstown Plaza to eat at the kosher restaurant. It was after I went to a Phillies game against the Orioles. Since it was a Sunday and I didn't know the light rail doesn't run late on Sundays, I experienced an affirmative action story. I was going to get on a bus but the driver told me it doesn't go to Penn Station. He told me to take a different bus on a different street but I got lost. I should have just walked along the light rail tracks since I knew they go to Penn Station. It took me forever to find the way to Penn Station. In the meantime I saw affirmative action people hanging out under I-95 at what I think was a homeless center. The bus driver I mentioned was black but at the end a black on the street told me how to get to Penn Station.

That was in 2012. In 2001, I visited the Jewish Museum on Lloyd Street and I didn't know how to get to the Jewish area and no one at the museum knew either. Someone thought I would need to take a taxi from the light rail. That's before I knew where the subway stations were. Lloyd Street was the Jewish area but it's now affirmative action. They had some deli in "Cornbeef Row". I wonder if any kosher deils were there before it became an affirmative action area. Is that near the cemetery you mentioned?

Another affirmative action experience I had on a different trip to Balitmore was that when I was waiting for the light rail to go back to Penn Station, I heard "Allahu Akbar" so I looked around and it was coming from a mosque nearby. Another time I saw a black woman on the Baltimore subway (I think it was in a station.) hitting her kid for going to the bathroom in their pants. You can imagine Chaim telling such a story from the New York subway. That incident was from the same trip in 2012 I mentioned above.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2015, 10:12:24 PM »
The 'protesters' dress up just the like 'palestinian' terrorists in Israel, even some of them are wearing Kafiyehs and covering their faces like the terrorists do.... I have always said that gangsterism is terrorism, and should be dealt with in a similar manner (put down like a sick dog). I am sick and tired of thugs being able to intimidate law abiding citizens, they should be dealt with like the plague (isolated and extinguished if necessary). I have no mercy on these criminals, and Hashem should reveal true justice in this world and smite the wicked.

There are a lot of cameras in that city with facial recognition software. That's how they avoid being picked up later.  In order to avoid being recognized on camera they have to cover their face.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »
It's because the plo and bds are on the same side of all the leftist movements in America, as well as the Demoncrats. They are transforming America! Obama is shipping in these people to cause problems.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.