Author Topic: Anniversary of 9/11 coming  (Read 6644 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Anniversary of 9/11 coming
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 08:31:52 AM »
Quote from: firster555 link=topic=8068.msg75320#msg75320 date=
A disease ends in one of two ways. Either it is totally eradicated from your body or you die from it. How will we treat the disease of islam?
I will be healed when the disease is removed.
I move on, live everyday, but my anger will never leave, that is when apathy takes over.
I believe the Jewish people have a saying that I will borrow here, "Never Forget".

Your disease analogy is appropriate but incomplete.  Islam is not the disease that we are currently afflicted with.  It is the disease that is attempting to infect us.  The disease we currently suffer from is the insanity of multiculturalism and liberalism, which is equivalent to AIDS.  This disease, like AIDS, eradicates our immune system (common sense) and allows other diseases (Islam) to infect and kill us.  The only difference is that there is a cure for our present disease.  The question is whether we have the guts to implement the "cure".
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:54 AM »
A disease ends in one of two ways. Either it is totally eradicated from your body or you die from it. How will we treat the disease of islam?
I move on, live everyday, but my anger will never leave, that is when apathy takes over.
I believe the Jewish people have a saying that I will borrow here, "Never Forget".

Your disease analogy is appropriate but incomplete.  Islam is not the disease that we are currently afflicted with.  It is the disease that is attempting to infect us.  The disease we currently suffer from is the insanity of multiculturalism and liberalism, which is equivalent to AIDS.  This disease, like AIDS, eradicates our immune system (common sense) and allows other diseases (Islam) to infect and kill us.  The only difference is that there is a cure for our present disease.  The question is whether we have the guts to implement the "cure".

Very true, the first thing we need is a vaccine for the apathy that leads to all other horrors of this disease.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »

Very true, the first thing we need is a vaccine for the apathy that leads to all other horrors of this disease.
Don't count on it working - sadly the only thing that will mobilize the apathetic is more acts of terrorism close to home.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 10:57:46 AM »

I'm afriad I'm going to be lambasted for saying this, but there were muslims in the towers who were also killed. What do we make of that?

I have often heard this. Besides the animals on the planes can anyone name these so called muslim victims?
They will be parading through our streets, and on our graves, on 9/9, two days before 9/11 anniversary, with a muslim day parade down Madison avenue.
There will be people there to protest this. We need more.
[/quote]

Listen to the names being read on the anniversary and you will hear many arab or arab sounding names. I don't know if they still do this, but on the first anniversary, when they were reading all of the names of the victims, every time they came to an Arab name, they made it a point to follow it up by saying, "American" after reciting each one of these names. I wonder what the reasoning was behind that. Could it be that even during this extremely sacred act of reading the victims' names that there was some subtle propaganda being inserted here?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 11:22:04 AM »
What about the theroy that the Iseraili government called every Jewish person in New York City telling them to stay away from the World Trade Center?  As a Jew myself, I never got a call from them.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »
I have often heard this. Besides the animals on the planes can anyone name these so called muslim victims?
They will be parading through our streets, and on our graves, on 9/9, two days before 9/11 anniversary, with a muslim day parade down Madison avenue.

Those muzzies should be shot where they stand for that. korans should be set on fire and thrown into the crowd of the muslims. They have a lot of chutzpah doing this every year.

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »

I'm afriad I'm going to be lambasted for saying this, but there were muslims in the towers who were also killed. What do we make of that?

Listen to the names being read on the anniversary and you will hear many arab or arab sounding names. I don't know if they still do this, but on the first anniversary, when they were reading all of the names of the victims, every time they came to an Arab name, they made it a point to follow it up by saying, "American" after reciting each one of these names. I wonder what the reasoning was behind that. Could it be that even during this extremely sacred act of reading the victims' names that there was some subtle propaganda being inserted here?
[/quote]

www.september11victims.com
Has name of all victims from WTC, picture from most, tributes from people. Some of those arab sounding names actually turned out to be Jews or Christians, most Indian sounding names were Hindu and most African sounding names were Christians. I had found 10 victims that could have been muslim, one was no doubt and two others I would bet on, the other seven are questionable. If Jews were warned to stay out of the towers it appears a lot did not listen. Of course, there might have been some misguided American muslim converts but if there were even a dozen muslim victims I would be surprised.
And yes, there is always propaganda going on, look at the memorial travesty for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

I'm afraid I'm going to be lambasted for saying this, but there were muslims in the towers who were also killed. What do we make of that?

www.september11victims.com
Has name of all victims from WTC, picture from most, tributes from people. Some of those arab sounding names actually turned out to be Jews or Christians, most Indian sounding names were Hindu and most African sounding names were Christians. I had found 10 victims that could have been muslim, one was no doubt and two others I would bet on, the other seven are questionable. If Jews were warned to stay out of the towers it appears a lot did not listen. Of course, there might have been some misguided American muslim converts but if there were even a dozen muslim victims I would be surprised.
And yes, there is always propaganda going on, look at the memorial travesty for Flight 93 in Pennsylvania.
[/quote]

What memorial travesty is happening for Flight 93? I'm not familiar with this.

A poster mentioned before that he'd like to know what other Muslims, besides the animals that flew the planes into the towers, died in the towers. I'm reminded now of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"  documentary that was aired on HBO which portrayed a bunch of Islamic lunatics who claimed that it was the Jews that did 9/11 since there were no Jews who died in the towers. Needless to say, this is a bunch of [censored] since there were over 400 Jews that died in the towers. Considering that Jews make up such a large minority of the people and way over 10 percent of Jews perished shows that if anything, more Jews per capita may have died in the towers than any other people! My kahanist friend was on the 72nd floor on the north tower and was literally walking onto the elevator to go up to the 96th floor where he worked when the first plane hit and threw him back several feet. If this was a radical zionist conspiracy, he would have been one that would have known about it. He actually showed up late to work that day. But then again, the conspiracy theorists could construe this in a way to say that he was, in fact, part of the conspiracy and the fact that he showed up late to work that day proves it and he was there in that position at the time to make it look like the zionists weren't a part of it.

Anyway, got off to a little bit of a tangent. The point that I was making is that people of every religion, culture, ethnicity, nationality, etc., were killed in the towers. Whether or not you care about that or think it's a good thing is another issue which I don't care to discuss or debate.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
Re:  "...What about the theroy that the Iseraili government called every Jewish person in New York City telling them to stay away from the World Trade Center?  As a Jew myself, I never got a call from them..."

Preposterous!

Everyone knows that the Israeli Government is too cheap to make overseas calls to New York, unless...that is, they make all of the calls collect!

Then, there's the other equation:

Everyone knows that the Jews in the Trade Towers couldn't have received any warnings from anybody, because everyone knows that the Jews would rather accept death rather than to accept collect telephone calls...especially when the calls are made by other Jews!

Case closed!

:P

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 02:18:45 PM »
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName link=topic=8068.msg75398#msg75398 date=
Re:  "...What about the theroy that the Iseraili government called every Jewish person in New York City telling them to stay away from the World Trade Center?  As a Jew myself, I never got a call from them..."

Preposterous!

Everyone knows that the Israeli Government is too cheap to make overseas calls to New York, unless...that is, they make all of the calls collect!

Everyone knows that the Jews in the Trade Towers couldn't have received any warnings from anybody, because everyone knows that the Jews would rather accept death rather than to accept collect telephone calls...especially when the calls are made by other Jews!

Case closed!

Maybe they used Skype.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 07:00:06 PM »
The conspiracy theroy that I brought up was one that actually existed for awhile.  I don't know if it's still a big theory now or not.  It has nothing to do with the Iserali government being "cheap".  That's the type of sterotyping that JTF should try to stop and fight against it.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »
when in doubt, blame the jews..how many times have we seen this? we're even being blamed for the HOLOCAUST by some morons, who say that Zionists were allies with the nazis yemak shemom

People like that will have to look up to see Gehinnom
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 07:51:37 PM »

Preposterous!

Case closed!

It's good we can joke and laugh about it now without getting too worked up about it :)

I can just imagine it now if there were phone calls warning the Jews of the impending planes. They would probably just have responded saying, "Ah, planes, shmanes!"

newman

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 07:55:01 PM »

Preposterous!

Case closed!

It's good we can joke and laugh about it now without getting too worked up about it :)

I can just imagine it now if there were phone calls warning the Jews of the impending planes. They would probably just have responded saying, "Ah, planes, shmanes!"

Every anniversary of 9/11 should be an occasion to rampage through muslim neighbourhoods, kill muslims and burn mosques. Maybe they'll learn to behave themselves. Or better yet, leave the country.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 08:06:09 PM »
The conspiracy theroy that I brought up was one that actually existed for awhile.  I don't know if it's still a big theory now or not.  It has nothing to do with the Iserali government being "cheap".  That's the type of sterotyping that JTF should try to stop and fight against it.

As long as we're being tongue and cheek about it and not being serious or really believing it, it's all cool. If blacks can call each other the n-word with impugnity, then the same standard should apply to us where we can make Jewish jokes, as long as we realize they're just jokes.

But back to the conspiracy theories, did you ever notice that there are some people who believe that US foreign aid to Israel was the main motivation behind the 9/11 attacks. But there are also people who believe that it was Israel and/or the Jews and/or the Zionists that actually did 9/11. First of all, both of these propositions are complete monkey crap! Secondly, these propositions contradict each other since if US aid to Israel was the main motivating factor, that means that this proposition concedes any possibility that Israel could have had anything to do with it. If Israel did do it, then US aid to Israel can't be the motivating factor behind 9/11. Yet there are some people that try to have their cake and eat it too claiming that both could be true.

It's the same thing with people who on the one hand say that the government had the intelligence that iminent attacks were coming and was incompetant and didn't do enough to stop 9/11. Yet these same people will then say that the government could have actually been behind 9/11. There was a woman I used to work with (a fat black Jew-hating, anti-white, anti-american woman who sounds exactly like Chaim's portrayal of the black women he confronts) who first claimed one proposition and then later in the year claimed the second proposition. Then I asked her how this can be possible since both statements contradict each other. And she just hesitated and looked at her co-worker and chuckled, "Oh, he just sees things in black and white." But yet there was no explanation about this discrepancy.

Since then, it's amazing how many conspiracy theory books and videos were made and how many people buy into this crap, especially the film "Loose Change" which was created by three Oneonta State college punks (the college I attended) on their laptop computers. I think South Park summed it up best when Cartman said, "Ya know, 25% of the american population thinks that 9/11 was a conspiracy. Are you saying that 25% of the public is mentally retarded?" to which Kyle (the Jew) replies, "Yes, let's take a test sample. There are four of us, you're a retard. That's 25%!"

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2007, 04:55:18 PM »
I feel that all muslims and arabs should be killed also.

newman

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2007, 05:09:57 PM »
I feel that all muslims and arabs should be killed also.

I'm with you, Joe.

I love dogs, but rabid, mad one's who are a threat must be killed.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2007, 08:12:16 PM »
First off, I want to say to anyone who lost family and/or friends that day, my condolences.

Can I ask everyone here something? Is there really a point to commemorating 9/11, seeing as we have learned absolutely nothing in the 6 years since? We're "democratizing" (if that is even a word) a bunch of animals in Iraq, meanwhile these terrorists are killing each other which is fine by me, but they're also killing the  Americans that were sent to help keep them safe. All the while these Arab animals are being funded by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Afghanistan as well as supporting the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" in their killing of innocent people in Israel.

I don't support exiting Iraq now, considering we'd be going home with our tail between our legs and endangering Israel. My point is: Why not handle 9/11 as "an eye for an eye"?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:13:57 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »
First off, I want to say to anyone who lost family and/or friends that day, my condolences.

Can I ask everyone here something? Is there really a point to commemorating 9/11, seeing as we have learned absolutely nothing in the 6 years since? We're "democratizing" (if that is even a word) a bunch of animals in Iraq, meanwhile these terrorists are killing each other which is fine by me, but they're also killing the  Americans that were sent to help keep them safe. All the while these Arab animals are being funded by Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Afghanistan as well as supporting the "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" in their killing of innocent people in Israel.

I don't support exiting Iraq now, considering we'd be going home with our tail between our legs and endangering Israel. My point is: Why not handle 9/11 as "an eye for an eye"?

It's not realistic to fight against the entire Islamic population. The main thing is to keep up the fight against Al Queda. The one thing we definitely should NOT have done was go to war with Iraq which only served to strenghten Al Queda. The main way to defeat the Islamic countries is to end our dependance on foreign oil.

newman

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2007, 10:35:16 PM »
Destroy Al Qaida and another mob of towel heads will take their place.

It's pointless chasing individual mosquitoes. NAPALM THE WHOLE DAMN SWAMP!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 03:21:45 PM by newman »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2007, 06:03:56 AM »
Destrot El Qaida and another mob of towel heads will take their place.

Bingo! But first We must clean the mud from our hood; old right wing parties like Republicans or Likud are only good at talking.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2007, 06:09:20 PM »
Destrot El Qaida and another mob of towel heads will take their place.

Bingo! But first We must clean the mud from our hood; old right wing parties like Republicans or Likud are only good at talking.

Don't forget the liberals ! ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »
The biggest problem will be trying not to vomit when all the sell-out politicians start making speeches about how peaceful islam is, what good Americans muslims are, how we must work together for peace, telling real Americans THEY have to be tollerant and how it's all Israel's fault.BLEHHHHHHHH!

Whoops! gotta wash the keyboard, now!

Spot on bro!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2007, 09:35:25 AM »

I'm with you, Joe.

I love dogs, but rabid, mad one's who are a threat must be killed.

We can set the rabid, mad dogs on the muslims. That should be fun to watch.  ;D ;D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2007, 11:30:27 AM »
Better yet, get Micheal Vick after them.