Author Topic: Anniversary of 9/11 coming  (Read 6643 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Anniversary of 9/11 coming
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
The 6th anniversary of the worst attack on this country is coming up.  This year, it's on the exact day--Tuesday.  What are our wonderful JTFers are going to do to honor those who were lost on that fateful day?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Anniversary of 9/11 coming
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 09:49:55 PM »
We have already honored the people that died, we need too get mad as hell at the muslim nazis that did this too us. I plan on going onto paltalk, and giving the weaklings a reality check.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »
The biggest problem will be trying not to vomit when all the sell-out politicians start making speeches about how peaceful islam is, what good Americans muslims are, how we must work together for peace, telling real Americans THEY have to be tollerant and how it's all Israel's fault.BLEHHHHHHHH!

Whoops! gotta wash the keyboard, now!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
The 6th anniversary of the worst attack on this country is coming up.  This year, it's on the exact day--Tuesday.  What are our wonderful JTFers are going to do to honor those who were lost on that fateful day?

I'll listen to the beautiful music that WPLJ plays every year on 9/11 on their morning show. I'm thinking about showing World Trade Center to my advisory class during that week and having a discussion about their thoughts and experiences with this. Most of all, I'll remember what I was doing that day when I first found out about it. I was scheduling my caseload and went to the main office to find out the status of some students I wasn't sure of whether or not they were in the school. So every year, whenever I do this trivial little task, I always get an eerie feeling during this time. I'll probably send my friends and family a nice bluemountain greeting card to commemorate this sad event.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 11:23:57 PM »
Are you asking what should be done or what we will do hehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »
We should go door to door in search of muslims and when we find them we should put them on a raft and send them off into the sunset.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:11 AM »
How long do you think they will last on the raft?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »
How long do you think they will last on the raft?

They shoud worry about that not us; The consequences of 9/11 shall fall on islamist terrorist supporters (aka "moderate" muslims) not on their victims; besides we'll give them choice to voluntary renounce Mahomet or swim to KSA... ::) ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 06:54:32 AM »
I've got a kicker of an idea for a reality TV show:

LIVE FROM THE EVERGLADES.............................

" Muslim Gator Bait Spectacular!!"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 09:19:14 AM »
We should go door to door in search of muslims and when we find them we should put them on a raft and send them off into the sunset.

I'm afriad I'm going to be lambasted for saying this, but there were muslims in the towers who were also killed. What do we make of that?

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »

I'm afriad I'm going to be lambasted for saying this, but there were muslims in the towers who were also killed. What do we make of that?

A consolation prize?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 09:25:26 AM »

A consolation prize?

*sigh*

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 09:41:53 AM »

I am sure their were several muslims killed in the towers that day. Since 911 was perpetrated by muslims and they feel its a privilege to die for the islamic cause we really should not be concerned about them. My sympathy's and concerns are for the other folks who lost their lives not the muslims.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 11:34:16 AM »

Well, Sunnis killing Shiites and vice versa is Muslims killing Muslims.  Do they care who they kill?  No!  What do I make of the Muslims killed in the towers?  Not much.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
The biggest problem will be trying not to vomit when all the sell-out politicians start making speeches about how peaceful islam is, what good Americans muslims are, how we must work together for peace, telling real Americans THEY have to be tollerant and how it's all Israel's fault.BLEHHHHHHHH!

Whoops! gotta wash the keyboard, now!

It makes me sick hearing the leftists and muzzies going on about how 'peaceful' islam is and terrorism is not allowed, etc. What really gets to me is muslims telling us how is is America's fault that 9/11 happened and how 'oppressed' muslims are because of America. It is too bad that ex iranian president khatami was not shot when he was blaming America for 9/11.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 02:56:25 PM by Mstislav »
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 08:10:20 PM »

[/quote]

I have often heard this. Besides the animals on the planes can anyone name these so called muslim victims?
They will be parading through our streets, and on our graves, on 9/9, two days before 9/11 anniversary, with a muslim day parade down Madison avenue.
There will be people there to protest this. We need more.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
It makes me ill too hear talk show hosts like Pawn Vanity gripe about saddams "rape rooms" etc. How saddam treated his people badly. It's not our business. If muslims want too destroy each other, quite frankly I'm for it. When they want too kill every one else, then I draw the line.

Matter of fact, it would do the world a great favor to foment anger against the shia and sunni, so they fight each other more. The rest of us will be better off.  But I'm just a stupid kaffir, what do I know. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 11:04:30 AM »

How sad is that?   People don't remember or are too stupid to know when one of the most horrific events in our nations history took place.

Love this though...
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 01:42:41 PM »
9/11 was a very tragic event but when are we going to start healing this hurt?
Anniversary after Anniversary is not going to do any good, I don't need an anniversary to remember what happened.
The families of 9/11 victims have to stop this constant fighting about rebuilding, their actions caused 2 NYC firefighters to die because that building should have been torn down years ago but couldn't because they found a microscopic bone fragment.
It's time to move on, I know if someone from my family died there I would not want to bring it up every year, these people seem like they need a gathering every year because that is the only time they remember their family members who died.
These people love this, I don't know what or how they would spend their time if they didn't have this eternal mourning things to do every year.
I am going to give the dead the best tribute of all, I'm going to not be afraid and go on the train in the morning like I do every morning and go to work. May they rest in peace.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 03:02:21 PM »
Anniversary after Anniversary is not going to do any good, I don't need an anniversary to remember what happened.
The families of 9/11 victims have to stop this constant fighting about rebuilding, their actions caused 2 NYC firefighters to die because that building should have been torn down years ago but couldn't because they found a microscopic bone fragment.
It's time to move on, I know if someone from my family died there I would not want to bring it up every year, these people seem like they need a gathering every year because that is the only time they remember their family members who died.
These people love this, I don't know what or how they would spend their time if they didn't have this eternal mourning things to do every year.
I am going to give the dead the best tribute of all, I'm going to not be afraid and go on the train in the morning like I do every morning and go to work. May they rest in peace.
I agree.  We have become a wimpy society and our enemies know that.  What sort of message do we send them when, 6 years after 9/11, instead of erecting the tallest skyscraper in the world as both a memorial to the dead and a show of resolve, we still have a crater where the twin towers used to stand.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2007, 07:22:02 PM »
Great Post!
I agree we should move on - but we must never forget.

I myself would like to see  the same type of buildings go up - they should stop with all the nonsense.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2007, 09:06:27 PM »
The same exact building should go up.  Did anyone see the film by the 2 french filmmakers?  The one that one of them got the first plane that went into the towers?  It's really moving.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »
"9/11 was a very tragic event but when are we going to start healing this hurt."

9/11 was not a very "Tragic event". It was mass murder done by muslims.  I have no use too lose my anger, it keeps me in focus towards my enemy. I suggest you watch a few beheading videos.

You will lose the mindset of " Let's just heal."

We can't heal, the disease is still amongst us. When we get rid of the disease, then we will have the opportunity too "heal".

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »
"9/11 was a very tragic event but when are we going to start healing this hurt."

9/11 was not a very "Tragic event". It was mass murder done by muslims.  I have no use too lose my anger, it keeps me in focus towards my enemy. I suggest you watch a few beheading videos.

You will lose the mindset of " Let's just heal."

We can't heal, the disease is still amongst us. When we get rid of the disease, then we will have the opportunity too "heal".

The 'healing' can begin when we're all peeing on the ashes of about 100,000,000 muslim-nazis.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 08:17:17 AM »
A disease ends in one of two ways. Either it is totally eradicated from your body or you die from it. How will we treat the disease of islam?
I will be healed when the disease is removed.
I move on, live everyday, but my anger will never leave, that is when apathy takes over.
I believe the Jewish people have a saying that I will borrow here, "Never Forget".
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.