Author Topic: A few home truths:  (Read 10000 times)

newman

Re: A few home truths:
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 02:03:09 AM »

Many folk here have NEVER had a bad experience at the hands of blacks. They just read the papers and the statistics. It's called being educated.
You ask them... I've already had the experience of asking most of the people that I know of here why they hate blacks...most of the answers have been "because a black boy hurt my aunt, robbed my uncle at gun point...."

So what?

The crime statistics still back up their attitudes.
Their suffering backs up their attitudes, newman. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be angry at the people who hurt their families or them for that matter. What I am saying is that everyone they meet or come in contact with after the fact shoudn't be held accountable for the evil they experienced at the hands of a bad black.

Rubbish.

If one is bitten by a pitbull and then reads in the paper that most pitbulls are dangerous a prudent person avoids ALL pitbulls.

Erica

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 02:04:28 AM »

Many folk here have NEVER had a bad experience at the hands of blacks. They just read the papers and the statistics. It's called being educated.
You ask them... I've already had the experience of asking most of the people that I know of here why they hate blacks...most of the answers have been "because a black boy hurt my aunt, robbed my uncle at gun point...."

So what?

Their suffering backs up their attitudes, newman. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be angry at the people who hurt their families or them for that matter. What I am saying is that everyone they meet or come in contact with after the fact shoudn't be held accountable for the evil they experienced at the hands of a bad black.

Rubbish.

If one is bitten by a pitbull and then reads in the paper that most pitbulls are dangerous a prudent person avoids ALL pitbulls.
If you see my 10 year old coming towards you, remember, she isn't a pitbull.

newman

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »

So what?

Rubbish.

No.

But if I see an adult black in street type clothing I'm going to remember that he is one of a group that is 14% of the US population that commits 69% of the crime.

Erica

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 02:22:38 AM »

So what?

Rubbish.

No.

But if I see an adult black in street type clothing I'm going to remember that he is one of a group that is 14% of the US population that commits 69% of the crime.
So now its about clothing? LOL Street type clothing. What exactly is that?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 02:29:25 AM »
It has nothing to do with clothing and you know it!
It's appearance!
I'll cross the street if I don't like your appearance - white or black.
Based on statistics more so if your black - sorry!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 02:31:57 AM »
It's appearance!
What is this appearance you're so afraid of?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 03:47:43 PM »
Black kids deal with racists everyday, I don't think so. As a matter of fact, the vast majority of whites want nothing to do with blacks. We are forced to work with them, hire them, support them, deal with them at the post office, and others government agencies that can't operate, but because we find it replusive to be around the swearing, the ghetto behaviour, the constant complaining and the constant sexual advances made to our women does not make us racist. Why don't you look up the word. We may think it, but we can't say it. Just because we avoid blacks in our private lives is because of their wonderful track record of crime, aggression, unable to control themselves in movies, unable to control themselves on public transportation, and the list goes on, does not make us feel superior to you creators of all things, we have a different set of values. Blacks don't even want to live with blacks. I remember seeing a woman that had 5 kids, she was a 'katrina person' that was moved to a 99 percent white town in Utah. She said she would never go back to New Orleans, according to her, it was and is a filthly hell cause by her own tribe. She said in Utah she can walk the streets, her kids are not in gangs, and the schools are much better. She says there may be some hostility towards her but she has never noticed it.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 08:01:36 PM »
I'm positive that if there was a 'white' pill, at least 5% of America's blacks would take it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »
It's appearance!
Give me a break Erica.  Think of yourself walking down a street.  Who would you cross the street for?
I'd cross for the same people.  If you say - no one.  Then you would be either a liar or a fool.  Sorry.

Erica

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 12:29:31 AM »
It's appearance!
Give me a break Erica.  Think of yourself walking down a street.  Who would you cross the street for?
I'd cross for the same people.  If you say - no one.  Then you would be either a liar or a fool.  Sorry.

YOu told me that this wasn't about clothing...then tell me what its about bullcat. I'm here to read it. What APPEARANCE are you talking about?

As for me and who I'd cross the street for, I have done it. I've crossed the street when I've seen a man fighting with himself and talking to himself because he is schitzophrenic. But I never cross the street when I see a man in raggedy clothes. No need to call me a liar or a fool because I'm neither. You mentioned an 'appearance' which usually means, style of dress. Clarify please.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 11:17:59 AM »
It's appearance!

YOu told me that this wasn't about clothing...then tell me what its about bullcat. I'm here to read it. What APPEARANCE are you talking about?

As for me and who I'd cross the street for, I have done it. I've crossed the street when I've seen a man fighting with himself and talking to himself because he is schitzophrenic. But I never cross the street when I see a man in raggedy clothes. No need to call me a liar or a fool because I'm neither. You mentioned an 'appearance' which usually means, style of dress. Clarify please.
No - Erica - it is not just about CLOTHES or SKIN COLOR  - it is more about OVERALL appearance.  The gut feeling in my stomach that says - CROSS THE STREET!

Erica

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 04:19:49 PM »
It's appearance!

No - Erica - it is not just about CLOTHES or SKIN COLOR  - it is more about OVERALL appearance.  The gut feeling in my stomach that says - CROSS THE STREET!

That's not appearance, bullcat. That's intuition... a gut feeling. I do the same thing when I FEEL something isn't right. I cross the street or look the other way. Remember YOU are the one who said "appearance" and never clarified. Do you cross the street when you see a black man wearing baggy jeans? Do you cross the street when you see a black woman walking hand in hand with a white man? What kind of appearance were you referring to?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »
No - I size up what I see  :o .  
If it makes me feel uncomfortable  - I cross.  It's not a magic trick!  ;)
You know the yuck factor.   They teach it to young kids to avoid danger - if someone makes you feel funny - get away from them.

You are an idiot - Erica.  I could care less if a white woman is with a black man.
Her problem not mine.  ;)

You my dear are the racist.  Everything is black and white with you.
I will tell you once again - several people in my immediate family have been victims of violent crimes - all at the hands of blacks.
This is about when you usually roll your eyes  ::).

I size up every situation I'm in - work - food shopping - taking a walk...
Honestly - If a black enters the picture - they have my immediate attention.  I do not want to be held up - raped or murdered.  Yes - they may get a bit more of my scrutiny.  Same scrutiny as I give everyone else - maybe just a big bit more!  Don't like it.  Until the statistics change...Tough - I'm not stupid!

Erica

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 04:57:34 PM »
You know the yuck factor.   They teach it to young kids to avoid danger - if someone makes you feel funny - get away from them.

You are an idiot - Erica.  I could care less if a white woman is with a black man.

I will tell you once again - several people in my immediate family have been victims of violent crimes - all at the hands of blacks.

Honestly - If a black enters the picture - they have my immediate attention.  I do not want to be held up - raped or murdered.  Yes - they may get a bit more of my scrutiny.  Same scrutiny as I give everyone else - maybe just a big bit more!  Don't like it.  Until the statistics change...Tough - I'm not stupid!

You are in this forum just like I am, only I'm not here to bash anyone of any particular ethnicity. That makes YOU a racist. I love ALL people no matter what color they are. So I'm no idiot.

I'm understanding that your family memebers have been victims at the hands of blacks, I told you I more than understand your plight..however if you're going to size every black person up according to work, food shopping, or taking a walk, I think you have too much time on your hands to even worry about that. However, if you want to spend your life worrying about your average black person raping or killing you just because they're black and coming near you, cross the street. You'll be safer, and the person you've probably mis-profiled will be happy not to know you.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 05:11:11 PM »
I don't care what blacks do to eachother, I just don't want to socially interact with them. It is bad enough that we are forced to hire them, to work with them, and are forced to intergrate with them. If I want to be around them let it be my choice. I don't see what is this complusion blacks have to constantly weasel their way in when they are not wanted. If they want jobs let them start their own businesses, engineering, architecture, bio research don't sue whitey to give you a job, it looks bad and it shows us white how stupid and incapable you are.

Erica

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »
I don't care what blacks do to eachother, I just don't want to socially interact with them. It is bad enough that we are forced to hire them, to work with them, and are forced to intergrate with them. If I want to be around them let it be my choice. I don't see what is this complusion blacks have to constantly weasel their way in when they are not wanted. If they want jobs let them start their own businesses, engineering, architecture, bio research don't sue whitey to give you a job, it looks bad and it shows us white how stupid and incapable you are.
There you go with the 'you' thing again. Try not to be so general, fjack. I haven't done anything to you. I don't want a job offered by you... Do you own a business, though? Are you forced to hire anyone who isn't white? Are you forced to work with anyone not white?

Blacks have been a part of America for hundreds of years. Just because you dont' want blacks around you dosen't mean that they shouldn't be part of society. Those who don't commit crimes, that is. Stop being fooled into thinking that blacks are following you around to get what YOU have, or don't have. Thats just like me saying that the white man owes me freedom, eventhough I was never a slave. Quite stupid right? I know.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 05:45:07 PM »

You are in this forum just like I am, only I'm not here to bash anyone of any particular ethnicity. That makes YOU a racist. I love ALL people no matter what color they are. So I'm no idiot.

I'm understanding that your family memebers have been victims at the hands of blacks, I told you I more than understand your plight..however if you're going to size every black person up according to work, food shopping, or taking a walk, I think you have too much time on your hands to even worry about that. However, if you want to spend your life worrying about your average black person raping or killing you just because they're black and coming near you, cross the street. You'll be safer, and the person you've probably mis-profiled will be happy not to know you.
I don't even understand what you wrote.
Maybe I was not clear but I don't have the energy to do this anymore.
You live as you like - I'll do the same.
In the world we live in today - I'll keep my eyes and ears open at all times.
It's no great shakes.  It takes a second and it may save my life.
FJack is 100% correct, as usual, by the way.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »

I don't even understand what you wrote.
Maybe I was not clear but I don't have the energy to do this anymore.
You live as you like - I'll do the same.
In the world we live in today - I'll keep my eyes and ears open at all times.
It's no great shakes.  It takes a second and it may save my life.
FJack is 100% correct, as usual, by the way.

You keep mentioning to me that your family members were vicitmized by blacks, and no matter how much I say I'm sorry for what happened to you and I don't agree with it, you keep on bashing me. You're right. I think I'm wasting my time with you also. You live your life the way you see fit, and I'll do the same. I always keep MY eyes open and look out for dangers around my children and myself. But I don't go looking at one race of people to hurt me. Good luck to you.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2007, 07:35:32 PM »
I said I was done but...who the heck ever asked for or expected you to apologize?
I just told you of these crimes to make a point.  
Don't lecture me Erica -  I'll look at life anyway I want - your guilt trips are wasted on me.  I've been burned too many times by that one race of people.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2007, 07:47:18 PM »
I said I was done but...who the heck ever asked for or expected you to apologize?
I just told you of these crimes to make a point.  
Don't lecture me Erica -  I'll look at life anyway I want - your guilt trips are wasted on me.  I've been burned too many times by that one race of people.
Guilt trips? Please, spare me, bullcat. I wasn't saying I'm sorry as if I was the reason your relatives were attacked by evil blacks. I said I'm sorry because it was an unfortunate situation. For instance, if a friend of yours had a relative who passed away, do you say "Oh well... sad for you." or do you say "I'm sorry for your loss, or that that happened." ?

Erica

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 01:31:36 AM »

Now that's just being silly.

My prejudices are based on reallity.

Majority of pitbulls bad=caution.
     "        " Labradores good= less caution.
Then I should have all kinds of caution signs. Whites I know are evil (based on my experience)- MOST of them... that should make me think just like you. White people are evil.

Back that up with crime & welfare statistics.
I don't have to... all I have is my experience...which is mostly what everyone here has. If there were no statistics, you'd STILL think blacks were evil.

newman

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 01:44:12 AM »

Then I should have all kinds of caution signs. Whites I know are evil (based on my experience)- MOST of them... that should make me think just like you. White people are evil.

I don't have to... all I have is my experience...which is mostly what everyone here has. If there were no statistics, you'd STILL think blacks were evil.

But there ARE statistics and they PROVE that blacks (as a whole) are a community that is disproportionately criminal, lazy and immoral.

Erica

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 01:51:56 AM »

But there ARE statistics and they PROVE that blacks (as a whole) are a community that is disproportionately criminal, lazy and immoral.
And in my experience, most of the white people I came in contact with (you, being the cherry atop the sundae) were evil to me. If Bullcat has a right to be afraid/ wary of every black person she sees, I have a right to be critical of white people.

Of course, I'm making this all up... the "white people are crazy, road ragers..." I did it to prove a point. If I said Whites are stupid, you WOULD come in with "but emprical evidence says its not true". Like I said, if there were no statistics, you'd still say blacks are evil.

Do you have any idea what the meaning of WHOLE is, newman?

Here is the definition..

whole [hol]
1. entire
   complete, including all parts or aspects with nothing left out.

2. undivided
    not divided into parts or not regarded as consisting of separate parts.
3. relating to duration or extent.
    relating to or representing the full duration or extent of something

*stayed up the whole night.

4. unbroken
    not damaged or broken

*not a single item of furniture left whole.

there are more definitions but they're all the same, newman. When you talk about blacks in a negative way as the WHOLE race, you mean EVERYONE who is black.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:57:51 AM by Erica »