Author Topic: A few home truths:  (Read 9819 times)

newman

A few home truths:
« on: September 04, 2007, 05:36:21 AM »
Why do we have metal detectors in inner city schools? [censored]
Why are some cities more violent then others? [censored]
Why isn't it safe to walk alone at night? [censored]
Why do we have ghettos? [censored]
What do all Third World countries have in common? [censored]
Why do we pay so much in taxes? [censored]
Why are our prisons so full? The Japanese! No, I'm kidding, it's [censored]
Who have the lowest IQ? [censored]
Who are the only "race" who complain about slavery even though all races were slaves one time or another? [censored]
Why is the inner city a polluted, crime infested sh*thole? [censored]
Who have the least developed brains? [censored]
Who are the only race to complain about racism holding them back when all races have been subject to racism yet do much better than [censored]? [censored]
Who seeks to get offended by anything? The Irish? Nope, [censored] again :-)
Why do we need to carry guns? [censored]
Who are the only people to have a sense of entitlement that God lets them take anything they want? [censored]
Who have the ugliest "women"on the planet? [censored]
Why didn't I get the job at the company I applied for? [censored]
All nations have been at one time or another been occupied by imperialist nations and all of these nations have recovered to become first world nations except nations populated by _________ (fill in the blank. I'll give you a hint, it start with a "S")
Why do we have welfare? [censored]
Whose "race"'s biggest accomplishment are mud huts and jenkem (fermented sewage)? [censored]
Why can't I get into a good university? [censored]
Who are given everything for free by a society that seeks to educate and "humanize" them, yet still fail miserably at everything? [censored]
Why is KFC so damn popular? [censored]
Who steal music rather than create it? [censored]
Why do we need to send our kids to private schools? [censored]
Who are only able to give excuses blaming "Whitey" instead of actually contributing to society? [censored]

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: A few home truths:
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:29:32 AM »
Who made me laugh? Schvartzas...oops sorry.  Newman.   ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 11:48:19 AM »
Why do we have metal detectors in inner city schools? schvartzas
Why are some cities more violent then others? schvartzas
Why isn't it safe to walk alone at night? schvartzas
Why do we have ghettos? schvartzas
What do all Third World countries have in common? schvartzas
Why do we pay so much in taxes? schvartzas
Why are our prisons so full? The Japanese! No, I'm kidding, it's schvartzas
Who have the lowest IQ? schvartzas
Who are the only "race" who complain about slavery even though all races were slaves one time or another? schvartzas
Why is the inner city a polluted, crime infested sh*thole? schvartzas
Who have the least developed brains? schvartzas
Who are the only race to complain about racism holding them back when all races have been subject to racism yet do much better than schvartzas? schvartzas
Who seeks to get offended by anything? The Irish? Nope, schvartzas again :-)
Why do we need to carry guns? schvartzas
Who are the only people to have a sense of entitlement that G-d lets them take anything they want? schvartzas
Who have the ugliest "women"on the planet? schvartzas
Why didn't I get the job at the company I applied for? schvartzas
All nations have been at one time or another been occupied by imperialist nations and all of these nations have recovered to become first world nations except nations populated by _________ (fill in the blank. I'll give you a hint, it start with a "S")
Why do we have welfare? schvartzas
Whose "race"'s biggest accomplishment are mud huts and jenkem (fermented sewage)? schvartzas
Why can't I get into a good university? schvartzas
Who are given everything for free by a society that seeks to educate and "humanize" them, yet still fail miserably at everything? schvartzas
Why is KFC so damn popular? schvartzas
Who steal music rather than create it? schvartzas
Why do we need to send our kids to private schools? schvartzas
Who are only able to give excuses blaming "Whitey" instead of actually contributing to society? schvartzas

And who is blaming black people for ALL of the problems HE is having? "Newman"

You can't get into school because you're not being selective enough. You're comfortable with blaming blacks for 'stealing your education' but won't try to look elsewhere for education.

KFC is so popular because a white man came up with the idea.

We have welfare because our country has the highest poverty rate...this includes whites who are on welfare.

And about this "Who are the only race to complain about racism holding them back when all races have been subject to racism yet do much better than schvartzas? " Right now, you are complaining about black people  holding YOU back...how does this make you different from stupid blacks who are afraid to move forward?

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
Wrong again, Erica.

Blacks aren't holding us back........they're not capable of any such thing. We're being held back by guilt-ridden whites. It's just blacks who make the environment unpleasant.

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
Wrong again, Erica.

Blacks aren't holding us back........they're not capable of any such thing. We're being held back by guilt-ridden whites. It's just blacks who make the environment unpleasant.
Why can't I get into a good university? This IS your quote Newman, isn't it? You're blaming blacks for keeping you back. Did you forget you posted that?

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 10:06:41 PM »
Wrong again, Erica.

Why can't I get into a good university? This IS your quote Newman, isn't it? You're blaming blacks for keeping you back. Did you forget you posted that?

Good white schollars ARE kept out of good colleges because of AA quotas...FACT.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 10:54:22 PM »
Golf is played by 7% of what race?  schvartzas
What is the Yiddish term for "black people"?  schvartzas
What race are the Huxtables?  schvartzas
What name can I get away with calling people because they don't know it?  schvartzas
What group uses the least amount of sun-tanning lotion?  schvartzas

I can't go on, I'm just getting too mad.

What group pass up every single opportunity living in the richest country on Earth gives them? schvartzas.

What group would still be in africa with face flies if not for whitie? schvartzas.

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2007, 12:52:42 AM »
Wrong again, Erica.

Good white schollars ARE kept out of good colleges because of AA quotas...FACT.
But you just posted that some black person is keeping YOU back from 'getting into a good university." Not me. The college I go to hasn't asked me once what my ethnicity is. I'm in college to learn about my future job. Obviously it isn't as important as you think it is.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2007, 12:54:55 AM »
What name can I get away with calling people because they don't know it?  schvartzas

What group pass up every single opportunity living in the richest country on Earth gives them? schvartzas.

What group would still be in africa with face flies if not for whitie? schvartzas.
You said "group" that means the WHOLE of something, newman. Generalizing is something you do too often.

And the 'group' that would still be in Africa if not for Whities, didn't ask to come to this country. And you're not even an American..why do you feel you have the right to say where Natural born black Americans belong? Dispite how our ancestors got here.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:59 AM »

You said "group" that means the WHOLE of something, newman. Generalizing is something you do too often.

And the 'group' that would still be in Africa if not for Whities, didn't ask to come to this country. And you're not even an American..why do you feel you have the right to say where Natural born black Americans belong? Dispite how our ancestors got here.

You can't talk about groups, ethnicity, religions or nations WITHOUT generalising.

My real Daddy was a GI on leave from vietnam.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 01:02:12 AM »

You can't talk about groups, ethnicity, religions or nations WITHOUT generalising.

Actually if I said MOST whites are evil, because of a (hypothetical) experience I had with most of the whites I'd come in contact with, you'd call me a racist. Since it isn't a great idea to generalize, I don't do it. There are some blacks who experience racism at the hands of most of the white people they meet. Should they assume then that the majority of whites must be racists?

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 01:05:59 AM »

Actually if I said MOST whites are evil, because of a (hypothetical) experience I had with most of the whites I'd come in contact with, you'd call me a racist. Since it isn't a great idea to generalize, I don't do it. There are some blacks who experience racism at the hands of most of the white people they meet. Should they assume then that the majority of whites must be racists?
No.

They should look at the statistics which (BTW) say:

The majority of blacks are bad and the majority of whites are good.

Sorry, it's a fact.

Erica

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 01:08:23 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.
So how do you know that the black person you see walking down the street fits the stereotype that blacks are evil? Do you ask them...or do you do what you say here "just know".

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2007, 01:12:53 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.
So how do you know that the black person you see walking down the street fits the stereotype that blacks are evil? Do you ask them...or do you do what you say here "just know".

I don't knowabout that individual. Same as I don't know whether an unknown red berry in the forrest is poisonous or not. So in both cases I err on the side of caution and common sense and avoid both.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:16 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.

I don't knowabout that individual. Same as I don't know whether an unknown red berry in the forrest is poisonous or not. So in both cases I err on the side of caution and common sense and avoid both.
So you wouldnt' say, "hello" you'd just roll your eyes while thinking that they may hurt you? (you didn't say that I'm just asking a question.)

newman

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 01:16:06 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.

So you wouldnt' say, "hello" you'd just roll your eyes while thinking that they may hurt you? (you didn't say that I'm just asking a question.)

Yep.

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 01:19:58 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.

Yep.
I'm so glad I don't know you personally. It would be your loss. Especially if your life was really in danger by something OTHER THAN a black person hurting you. You seem like the kind of person who'd scream that a black person was trying to kill you as they saved your behind from being hit by a Mack truck. What a waste.

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:06 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.

Yep.
I'm so glad I don't know you personally. It would be your loss. Especially if your life was really in danger by something OTHER THAN a black person hurting you. You seem like the kind of person who'd scream that a black person was trying to kill you as they saved your behind from being hit by a Mack truck. What a waste.

Now that's just being silly.

My prejudices are based on reallity.

Majority of pitbulls bad=caution.
     "        " Labradores good= less caution.

Erica

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 01:29:17 AM »

No.

Sorry, it's a fact.

Yep.

Then I should have all kinds of caution signs. Whites I know are evil (based on my experience)- MOST of them... that should make me think just like you. White people are evil.

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 01:32:16 AM »

Then I should have all kinds of caution signs. Whites I know are evil (based on my experience)- MOST of them... that should make me think just like you. White people are evil.

Back that up with crime & welfare statistics.

Erica

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 01:37:48 AM »

Its not about welfare statistics and crime.Most of the people here hate blacks because they've experienced trauma at the hands of most of the blacks they came in contact with. Even Chaim admits this (even while admitting that the stats exist.) This is no longer about statistics. This is about personal vendettas.  I know the stats and I still don't go around looking for crazy black people to kill me...I'm looking for  crazy anybody. Eventhough I dont' trust most of the whites I knew that hurt me, I don't put that on the shoulders of the whites I don't know.

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 01:39:53 AM »

Its not about welfare statistics and crime.Most of the people here hate blacks because they've experienced trauma at the hands of most of the blacks they came in contact with. Even Chaim admits this (even while admitting that the stats exist.) This is no longer about statistics. This is about personal vendettas.  I know the stats and I still don't go around looking for crazy black people to kill me...I'm looking for  crazy anybody. Eventhough I dont' trust most of the whites I knew that hurt me, I don't put that on the shoulders of the whites I don't know.

Many folk here have NEVER had a bad experience at the hands of blacks. They just read the papers and the statistics. It's called being educated.

Erica

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 01:49:13 AM »

Many folk here have NEVER had a bad experience at the hands of blacks. They just read the papers and the statistics. It's called being educated.
You ask them... I've already had the experience of asking most of the people that I know of here why they hate blacks...most of the answers have been "because a black boy hurt my aunt, robbed my uncle at gun point...."

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 01:52:08 AM »

You ask them... I've already had the experience of asking most of the people that I know of here why they hate blacks...most of the answers have been "because a black boy hurt my aunt, robbed my uncle at gun point...."

So what?

The crime statistics still back up their attitudes.

Erica

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 01:57:51 AM »

So what?

The crime statistics still back up their attitudes.
Their suffering backs up their attitudes, newman. I'm not saying that they shouldn't be angry at the people who hurt their families or them for that matter. What I am saying is that everyone they meet or come in contact with after the fact shoudn't be held accountable for the evil they experienced at the hands of a bad black.