Author Topic: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.  (Read 30318 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
Who in the hell cares? Columbus didn't design or build the ship he sailed to "the Indies" ::)  What is your point? He made it there by way of will and determination.

But HIS RACE did.
check out the edited response newman. Tell me something before you do that though... What race was Christopher Columbus?

Christopher Columbus was Italian. Have you ever heard of an Italian Jew before, really?

White...of Jewish parentage, but white.

I'm not sure I understand your post but this might interest you.
My parents always speak of the great beauty of the Synagouge in Florence.
I myself did not visit it when I was there.
http://www.jewishitaly.org/detail.asp?ID=27
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 10:25:04 PM »
Who in the hell cares? Columbus didn't design or build the ship he sailed to "the Indies" ::)  What is your point? He made it there by way of will and determination.

But HIS RACE did.
check out the edited response newman. Tell me something before you do that though... What race was Christopher Columbus?

Christopher Columbus was Italian. Have you ever heard of an Italian Jew before, really?

Italy is full of Italian Jews, FYI
You'll say anything to deflect from your being wrong. He was not Jewish at all. Italians aren't white; they're Italians.
I'm not white  :o ...shoot I've been answering that question wrong all these long years!

newman

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »

But HIS RACE did.

Italy is full of Italian Jews, FYI
You'll say anything to deflect from your being wrong. He was not Jewish at all. Italians aren't white; they're Italians.
I'm not white  :o ...shoot I've been answering that question wrong all these long years!

You've been a nappy headed ho' all this time, bullcat! :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 10:29:39 PM »
Can I get some of the affirmative action pie - please?

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2007, 10:33:43 PM »
Can I get some of the affirmative action pie - please?

Hey, yeah!

Next time work passes you over for promotion, just whip out the ol' race card. You'll be in like Flynn.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
Erica...what color was Columbus?  I never saw an Italian colored crayon.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 12:50:16 AM »
Are you really WHITE then? Or are you, as I tell my children, Peach colored? I'm not the color black, I'm brown. Columbus would have been darker than you are.

newman

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 12:55:05 AM »
Are you really WHITE then? Or are you, as I tell my children, Peach colored? I'm not the color black, I'm brown. Columbus would have been darker than you are.

Not unless he was a complete, bare-foot peasant from the South of Italy. And he wasn't , BTW.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:01 AM »
I'm white and your black - now we have to have a list of shades!  They are going to need some big forms when asking those demographic questions.  Are you peach, yellow, brown...
Stop your nonsense.
I'm olive skinned.  That makes me nonwhite?
My cousin who is also 100% Italian - has red hair and blue eyes.  Is she nonwhite?  She's Italian - does that make her peach.  You are so ridiculous.

Erica

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 01:25:55 AM »
I'm white and your black - now we have to have a list of shades!  They are going to need some big forms when asking those demographic questions.  Are you peach, yellow, brown...
Stop your nonsense.
My cousin who is also 100% Italian - has red hair and blue eyes.  Is she nonwhite?  She's Italian - does that make her peach.  You are so ridiculous.

Actually, I'm not. But you're welcomed to your opinion, as you always have been. Adding 'color' has caused a problem in our society. Actions speak louder than our complexions. Bad whites often get passes here because there aren't  a lot of them. (statistically). Bad blacks and GOOD blacks get bashed when only one half of the population deserves the bashing.

newman

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2007, 01:28:31 AM »
Stop your nonsense.

Actually, I'm not. But you're welcomed to your opinion, as you always have been. Adding 'color' has caused a problem in our society. Actions speak louder than our complexions. Bad whites often get passes here because there aren't  a lot of them. (statistically). Bad blacks and GOOD blacks get bashed when only one half of the population deserves the bashing.

That's life for EVERYBODY.

When a LARGE portion of a group act badly, the rest are tarred with that brush. Same all over the world.

Erica

« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2007, 01:50:27 AM »
Stop your nonsense.

When a LARGE portion of a group act badly, the rest are tarred with that brush. Same all over the world.
Then let me take this opportunity to paint you with the same brush I paint all racist, intolerant, *socially ignorant*, hateful people with.

newman

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2007, 01:53:46 AM »

Then let me take this opportunity to paint you with the same brush I paint all racist, intolerant, *socially ignorant*, hateful people with.

We're taliking culture/ethnicity here. Not individuals.

Nice try.

Erica

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2007, 01:55:53 AM »

Nice try.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ethnicities are comprised of individuals, right?

newman

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 02:01:02 AM »

Nice try.

Yes.

But statistics come from groups.

Society is affected by groups.

America went to war with JAPAN....not individual Japs.

Erica

« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2007, 02:02:55 AM »

Nice try.

Yes.

Point taken. I think the worse thing to happen to our country are statistics. What should matter is that anyone commits crimes. Not just that one concentrated group does it more.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »
That is not realistic!

newman

« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2007, 02:10:19 AM »

Nice try.

Yes.

Point taken. I think the worse thing to happen to our country are statistics. What should matter is that anyone commits crimes. Not just that one concentrated group does it more.

I'm sorry but it does.

The fact that arabic people are vastly more involved in terrorism than chinese can't be ignored. Sorry.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2007, 03:18:24 AM »
Your on to something there m8 fof sure.........sir!{lol}
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2007, 11:35:54 PM »
My goodness! I leave the forum for just two days and return to see nearly every single thread bashing blacks. This looks more like a KKK forum than a JTF forum! Is that what this has come down to? Aren't we really better than this?

Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman! You clearly need it very badly! All of your rantings against blacks makes is so damned obvious how desperate you are for one! Any blacks in the outback? For your sake, I certainly hope so. All of your rantings and ravings on here won't make up for what you really lust, crave, and desire!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2007, 11:44:14 PM »
My goodness! I leave the forum for just two days and return to see nearly every single thread bashing blacks. This looks more like a KKK forum than a JTF forum! Is that what this has come down to? Aren't we really better than this?

I agree.  Blacks are only a tiny problem in the scheme of things.

newman

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2007, 11:45:03 PM »
This thread was about inner-city schools. No mention of race. Erica brought race into the discussion.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2007, 11:50:15 PM »

Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman! You clearly need it very badly! All of your rantings against blacks makes is so darned obvious how desperate you are for one! Any blacks in the outback? For your sake, I certainly hope so. All of your rantings and ravings on here won't make up for what you really lust, crave, and desire!
Daniel - I find your post extremely offensive in it's language and inappropriate for a Religious Forum.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2007, 11:51:51 PM »

Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman! You clearly need it very badly! All of your rantings against blacks makes is so darned obvious how desperate you are for one! Any blacks in the outback? For your sake, I certainly hope so. All of your rantings and ravings on here won't make up for what you really lust, crave, and desire!
Daniel - I find your post extremely offensive in it's language and inappropriate for a Religious Forum.

Right! And all this other language is completely appropriate for a religious forum! What utter hypocrisy!

newman

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2007, 11:53:17 PM »

Right! And all this other language is completely appropriate for a religious forum! What utter hypocrisy!

Typical liberal moral equivelence.