Author Topic: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.  (Read 30269 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Newman's plan for inner-city schools.
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »
Daniel: Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman!

How does that compare to anything else on the forum?  That is just disgusting.  
Get a grip Daniel.  I think you're loosing it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:37:09 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2007, 12:16:36 AM »
DANIEL: "Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman! "

How does that compare to anything else on the forum?  That is just disgusting.  
Get a grip Daniel.  I think you're loosing it.

Liberals are all insane at the best of times, Bullcat.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2007, 12:25:58 AM »
Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off

This kind of filthy language is not allowed.

Erica

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2007, 12:30:53 AM »
This thread was about inner-city schools. No mention of race. Erica brought race into the discussion.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.
You must be on crack, newman. In this forum we're talking about race relations between blacks and whites. Inner city children, in YOUR mind, is only comprised of black 'no account' children.

newman

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2007, 12:34:23 AM »
This thread was about inner-city schools. No mention of race. Erica brought race into the discussion.

There are NO attacks on races at JTF. The attacks are on bad culture, NOT bad race.
You must be on crack, newman. In this forum we're talking about race relations between blacks and whites. Inner city children, in YOUR mind, is only comprised of black 'no account' children.

That's YOUR slant on things Erica.

I repeat:

Erica

« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 12:56:03 AM »

I repeat:

No mention of race... NEWMAN THIS IS THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION CRISIS FORUM, RIGHT??? ALL of the threads are about black people and evil culture.

And how is attacking a race of people because of their food choice good?

newman

« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2007, 01:04:14 AM »

I repeat:

No mention of race... NEWMAN THIS IS THE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION CRISIS FORUM, RIGHT??? ALL of the threads are about black people and evil culture.

AA also applies to other losers like wetbacks.

Nobody is being attacked over their food choice. They're being made fun of. There's a difference.

Erica

« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »

I repeat:

AA also applies to other losers like wetbacks.

Nobody is being attacked over their food choice. They're being made fun of. There's a difference.
When did you mention Mexicans, newman? And since when is 'attack' different from 'making fun'? When a bully in elementary school makes fun of another classmate, its also an attack on said child's character. I don't see you being anything less than a bully.

newman

« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »
And since when is 'attack' different from 'making fun'?
You need to ask ???
OK, an example:

I'll stand at one end of the train platform and make fun. At the other end are junkies with baseball bats poised to attack.

Whick end of the platform would you prefer to be on?

Erica

« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2007, 01:18:26 AM »
And since when is 'attack' different from 'making fun'?
You need to ask ???
OK, an example:

I'll stand at one end of the train platform and make fun. At the other end are junkies with baseball bats poised to attack.

Whick end of the platform would you prefer to be on?

I'd rather be made fun of...but that wasn't the point I was trying to make, stupid.

I ASKED YOU what is the difference between making fun of someone, and attacking someone. Attacking dosen't have to be physical. SLANDER isn't a physical attack, its a verbal attack. Which isn't far from what you've been doing with your use of racial references and stereotypes.

newman

« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2007, 01:20:41 AM »
Attacking dosen't have to be physical. SLANDER isn't a physical attack, its a verbal attack. Which isn't far from what you've been doing with your use of racial references and stereotypes.

Typical thin-skinned attitude of the black majority.

Erica

« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2007, 01:44:01 AM »
Attacking dosen't have to be physical. SLANDER isn't a physical attack, its a verbal attack. Which isn't far from what you've been doing with your use of racial references and stereotypes.

Typical thin-skinned attitude of the black majority.
You are so one-sided . Now that you see that there is no difference between an attack and bullying, the only argument you can come up with is ....WHah...blacks are just sensitive...  :'(. Your ego is enormous.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2007, 11:53:35 AM »
Newman, you've really gotta get laid and sucked off by a nice luscious bodacious chocolate black woman!

I agree with Bullcat.  This is supposed to be a religious forum.  Therefore what you just posted is not appropriate. 

And Newman, if you're going to bash blacks who engage in bad, anti-social behavior, fine.  But make sure to not lump them all together with people like Alan Keyes, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Mychal Massie, Star Parker, or LaShawn Barber. 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2007, 01:00:04 PM »
Daniel has been hanging with too many affrimative action primitives. I remember once he said that he had an 'education' job so that would explain his love of vulgarity. He is what the problem is. He is a typical liberal that works for a school system that is failing due to the student population and the idiots and useful fools that they have for teachers. The reason that these teachers are so gung ho on diversity is because they do not have to show results. When a study after study shows that the schools are failing, the teachers repeat the same old mantra. 'We need more money', 'we need smaller classes', 'we need more classes on diversity so the jamal and latrine will feel better about themselves'. They blame everyone except the creatures that prowl the halls like trolls. Teachers, for all practical purposes are trained for nothing. What kind of job can a teacher hold outside of a muncipal school system, nothing. Can they be engineers? No! Can they be Architects? No. Can the function in a Chemistry or Physics lab? No. The go to college and major in education which is nothing more that a give-a-way degree to minorities and stupid liberal whites. All they take are feel good courses such as, the urban child learning processes, inner city teaching methods, social ills facing society and more and more moron courses like that. It is a racket. The teachers union is nothing more that a wing of the liberal democrap party. They will vote for democraps no matter what just to keep their do nothing jobs. A city teacher could never teach in a top notch private schools. The top private schools demand degrees in Math, Science and not in the phoney baloney  education crap. For all purposes the public school system should cease to exsit. They should be private community schools that charge tuition or home schooling.

newman

« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2007, 05:47:11 PM »
Daniel has been hanging with too many affrimative action primitives. I remember once he said that he had an 'education' job so that would explain his love of vulgarity. He is what the problem is. He is a typical liberal that works for a school system that is failing due to the student population and the idiots and useful fools that they have for teachers. The reason that these teachers are so gung ho on diversity is because they do not have to show results. When a study after study shows that the schools are failing, the teachers repeat the same old mantra. 'We need more money', 'we need smaller classes', 'we need more classes on diversity so the jamal and latrine will feel better about themselves'. They blame everyone except the creatures that prowl the halls like trolls. Teachers, for all practical purposes are trained for nothing. What kind of job can a teacher hold outside of a muncipal school system, nothing. Can they be engineers? No! Can they be Architects? No. Can the function in a Chemistry or Physics lab? No. The go to college and major in education which is nothing more that a give-a-way degree to minorities and stupid liberal whites. All they take are feel good courses such as, the urban child learning processes, inner city teaching methods, social ills facing society and more and more moron courses like that. It is a racket. The teachers union is nothing more that a wing of the liberal democrap party. They will vote for democraps no matter what just to keep their do nothing jobs. A city teacher could never teach in a top notch private schools. The top private schools demand degrees in Math, Science and not in the phoney baloney  education crap. For all purposes the public school system should cease to exsit. They should be private community schools that charge tuition or home schooling.

You got that right.

Most teachers are, indeed useless. Why else are the public schools falling apart?

newman

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2007, 04:54:25 AM »
1/ All leftist, bed-wetting teachers fired with NO severence pay and replaced with ex-military , ex-police, ex-prison sevice etc.

Drill Sgts ESPECIALLY!  When I was in the Army, I have to admit, my Drill Sgts made me have even more discipline (I already was a good girl prior to the Army) and character, while always following the directions given to me and respecting and loving my country.
YES Drill Sgts in schools!!!!!

You're the best little girlie around. :)

Erica

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2007, 05:04:56 AM »
1/ All leftist, bed-wetting teachers fired with NO severence pay and replaced with ex-military , ex-police, ex-prison sevice etc.

Drill Sgts ESPECIALLY!  When I was in the Army, I have to admit, my Drill Sgts made me have even more discipline (I already was a good girl prior to the Army) and character, while always following the directions given to me and respecting and loving my country.
They have them in high schools already...they're called R.O.T.C. instructors. I don't recommend them being present in elementary school because there is a chance that children could be scarred from the experience of dealing with Drill Sgts.  especially at really young ages.

newman

« Reply #92 on: September 17, 2007, 05:11:41 AM »

They have them in high schools already...they're called R.O.T.C. instructors. I don't recommend them being present in elementary school because there is a chance that children could be scarred from the experience of dealing with Drill Sgts.  especially at really young ages.
R.O.T.C. is volluntary. Tough drill & discipline should be mandatory.

Erica

« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2007, 05:26:47 AM »

Militant people like you ALWAYS think beating someone down should be manditory.

newman

« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2007, 05:33:47 AM »

It worked in the old south. They had much less crime back then.

Erica

« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2007, 05:38:32 AM »

Is this the old south, newman? Perhaps you're lost in a time warp. First its the 70's with Good Times, now its the 1800's and below? Times have changed Newman. You don't have to beat people to get them to do what you want them to do.

newman

« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2007, 05:43:16 AM »

Is this the old south, newman? Perhaps you're lost in a time warp. First its the 70's with Good Times, now its the 1800's and below? Times have changed Newman. You don't have to beat people to get them to do what you want them to do.
Well the old ways worked. The new ways don't as evidenced by the daily headlines and crime STATISTICS.

Erica

« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2007, 05:49:17 AM »

Well the old ways worked. The new ways don't as evidenced by the daily headlines and crime STATISTICS.
Edited because it wasn't worded correctly..
Why do you constantly bring up the statistics as if I don't know they're there? Man, right now I'd be happy with you being alive in the "Old South" during some of those beatdowns. You surely need one now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 05:55:05 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2007, 05:54:35 AM »

I wish you were born back then, as an evil black person. Being an evil white person back then, you'd have been spared.

I'd have loved it!

I would have doo-dah deyed all de doo-dah day long.

Erica

« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2007, 05:57:42 AM »

I wish you were born back then, as an evil black person. Being an evil white person back then, you'd have been spared.

I'd have loved it!

I would have doo-dah deyed all de doo-dah day long.
You are stupid. And I hate everything about you.... and its NOT because you're white. Its because you think that typing in ebonics is the way to go. You bash blacks for speaking it, then you speak it as if you don't look like a moron yourself. I'm glad I dont' know you personally. People like you just bring me to tears because I can't believe how idiotic and ... forget it.