Author Topic: 10 Lost Tribes?  (Read 4853 times)

Boeregeneraal

10 Lost Tribes?
« on: August 29, 2007, 03:38:00 AM »
Witness #1: BRIT-AM (Yair Davidy) - "Rediscovering the Lost Ten Tribes from a Jewish perspective"  Yair Davidy's thoroughly documented research has shown that the Lost Ten Tribes, which had been transplanted to the outskirts of Assyria, came to be known as the Sakeans (they were previously known as Yitzakheans or in Aramaic, Isakeans). These Sakeans are known to have migrated across the Bosphorus and made their way into Europe to become the Scythians (S'kitheans) and Saxons (Saksons). Davidy's research has shown that other tribal groups of the Lost Ten Tribes also emerged in Europe under names similar to those of the Tribes of Israel, such as: Galics (Galileans); Danes (Dans); Cimereans (Simeons); Goths/Gots (Gads). After carefully tracing the migrations of the Tribes, Davidy has concluded that each of the Tribes generally came to be associated with a different national group: Ephraim = Britain; Manasseh = USA; Reuben = France; Simeon = Celts and Jews; Levi = with the Jews; Yehuda = Jutes and Jews; Issachar = Swiss and Fins; Zebulon = Holland; Gad = Sweden; Asher = Scots; Benjamin = Belgae and Normans; Dan = Danes and Celts; Naphtali = Norwegians."

Witness #2: UNITED ISRAEL - "Based on this and much additional recent research, our organization, United Israel, holds the position that it can definitely be shown that significant portions of the Lost Tribes migrated northwest, toward Europe and are to be found today among the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic and associated peoples. In other words the tribes are largely located today in the United States, Great Britain, north-western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and other scattered areas. They are primarily Protestant, tied to their Biblical heritage, and have by and large provided a hospitable climate for Jews."

Boeregeneraal

Re: 10 Lost Tribes?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 04:31:14 AM »
is this accurate?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 06:08:38 AM »
British Israelitism fairy tales; Something happened to lost tribes but nobody expet G-d knew what... This another para-science fantasy just like Aryan race mit.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:44:45 AM »
David Ben Ariel is an expert on this
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 11:38:45 AM »
Yair-Davidy's ideas are based on pure conjecture; there is no credible academic documentation to be found in his writings.

I personally wrote Tamar at Arutz Sheva to make all of them aware that BRIT-AM not only lacked any and all credibility, but it also "fueled the fires" of the "Christian Identity Movement" (a bogus sect bordering on the tenets of Aryan Nations).

Tamar replied to me that ["...Davidy's ideas and work are good, because he is very frum..."

So much for idiocy...I rest my case.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »
is this accurate?

No, it is not accurate.

The most likely candidates for the Ten Lost tribes are the Pathans of Afghanistan. Their tribal names are similar to the lost tribes names ie Efridi, Levani, Rabbani, Gaddani etc. They even have a small tribe that doesn't cut it's hair called the Waziri, like Nazir. They have a tradition of slaughtering meat that is kosher according to Jewish law. They refuse to eat Camel's meat despite the fact that Islam permits it. They stand when the Name of Musa or Moshe(Moses) is mentioned. They have shawls that look identically to the Talitoth(prayer shawls) that Jews wear. The pattern of black stripes on the cloth is identical as well. They have Arei Miklat(Cities of Refuge) that are prescribed by the Torah.

One Pathan I saw being interviewed, when asked about the Jews he said "My Grandfather told me 'The Jews are more Pathan than we are'." 

One Jewish journalist who visited Afghanistan during the Taliban era was told not to tell people he was Jewish. He happened to tell one Pathan because they were looking at an ancient Aramaic stone carving and the Pathan asked him  how he could read it. The journalist told him "I am a Jew". The Pathan then hugged him and said "You are my brother". 

Just picture the scene. A Jew in one of the most fundamentalist Islamic countries in the world gets a hug instead of a bullet. There's no question in my mind that they comprise atleast four or five of the lost tribes.

The British have no connection to Israel, no Israelite customs, clothing.

Absolutely nothing.

British Israelism is completely insane.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 10:51:26 PM »
David Ben Ariel is an expert on this

hes a complete idiot.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 10:57:54 PM »
We are Aryans not Semitic. Thats just a common fact.

hes a complete idiot.
You're the same person that called Europeans "children of Esav".

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 10:58:53 PM »
is this accurate?

No, it is not accurate.

The most likely candidates for the Ten Lost tribes are the Pathans of Afghanistan. Their tribal names are similar to the lost tribes names ie Efridi, Levani, Rabbani, Gaddani etc. They even have a small tribe that doesn't cut it's hair called the Waziri, like Nazir. They have a tradition of slaughtering meat that is kosher according to Jewish law. They refuse to eat Camel's meat despite the fact that Islam permits it. They stand when the Name of Musa or Moshe(Moses) is mentioned. They have shawls that look identically to the Talitoth(prayer shawls) that Jews wear. The pattern of black stripes on the cloth is identical as well. They have Arei Miklat(Cities of Refuge) that are prescribed by the Torah.

One Pathan I saw being interviewed, when asked about the Jews he said "My Grandfather told me 'The Jews are more Pathan than we are'." 

One Jewish journalist who visited Afghanistan during the Taliban era was told not to tell people he was Jewish. He happened to tell one Pathan because they were looking at an ancient Aramaic stone carving and the Pathan asked him  how he could read it. The journalist told him "I am a Jew". The Pathan then hugged him and said "You are my brother". 

Just picture the scene. A Jew in one of the most fundamentalist Islamic countries in the world gets a hug instead of a bullet. There's no question in my mind that they comprise atleast four or five of the lost tribes.

The British have no connection to Israel, no Israelite customs, clothing.

Absolutely nothing.

British Israelism is completely insane.

This is true. I saw a documentary about the Pathans. This seems to be the most logical scenario.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 11:00:42 PM »
The British may have some phonecian blood. That's why some of them look middle eastern/jewish. The phonecians had colonies in Britain.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2007, 11:01:26 PM »
I thought that Naphtali corresponded to the Afrikaners.  But, why do I care, British Israelism is just wishful thinking gone a bit far.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 11:04:06 PM »
The British may have some phonecian blood. That's why some of them look middle eastern/jewish. The phonecians had colonies in Britain.

Old Phonecians were actually Aryan looking. See Carthage.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2007, 11:11:02 PM »
XGamer:  "We are Aryans not Semitic. Thats just a common fact."

It's "common" all right!

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2007, 11:31:14 PM »
XGamer:  "We are Aryans not Semitic. Thats just a common fact."

It's "common" all right!

umm thats how its spelt.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 02:39:43 AM »
sooo.......Europeans are really  of Iranian descent  :-\

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 01:22:51 PM »
"DID YOU KNOW THAT....."

According to the Bible ten out of the twelve tribes of Israel split away (1-Kings 12:19), formed their own kingdom of "Israel" (1-Kings 12:20) and were exiled by the Assyrians (2-Kings 17:18). They forget their identity (Hosea 1:9 7:8 Isaiah 49:21) and became the Lost Ten Tribes. In the future they will re-unite with the Jews (Ezekiel 37, Isaiah 11:13 Jeremiah 3:18) of "Judah", but until then they have a role of their own to fulfill. They were destined to be situated at the continental extremities of the earth such as North America, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (Deuteronomy 33:13 Isaiah 24:16 26:15 41:8-9 49:6), to be the richest (Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hosea 2:8), and most powerful (Numbers 24:8-7 Micah 5:7-9) nations on earth and to control major international strategic bases (Genesis 22:16-17 24:60). All of these points together with numerous others show that descendants of the Lost Ten Tribes can only be found amongst Western Nations especially the English-speaking ones. The correctness of our interpretation of the relevant verses, and your destiny, may depend upon this information. You need to know!  www.britam.org

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 01:26:36 PM »
Judaism's replacement theology and identity theft condemned

The religion of Judaism, whatever branch, can determine for themselves who they want to accept as "Jewish" - whether Indian or African CONVERTS to the religion of Judaism. No problem. Your religion. Your converts - real or imagined.

The problem arises when legitimate Hebrews such as myself (who don't need your approval or the British-ordained Chief Rabbinate's recognition of our Israelite origins to know who we are and embrace the biblical and historical fact that we are Joseph your brother - we merely reveal it to those willing to open their eyes and see or at hear and consider) see such blatant replacement theology, such anti-Semitism against Joes (Joseph was the leading tribe of the Northern Kingdom of Israel, capital Samaria), such IDENTITY THEFT and FRAUD, when such Jews by religion pretend clearly African/Negroid CONVERTS to Judaism are, "in part," descendants of Dan (they won't even claim them from Judah) or clearly Mongoloid/Indian CONVERTS to Judaism are from Menashe (when they don't bear a single biblical birthmark of fulfilled prophecy with Joseph's blessing of power and prosperity). That's when the religion of Judaism crosses the line and must be opposed: when it attempts to steal our Israelite identity, the Hebrew roots of the West, and transfer them to Gentiles who want to move on up to Westernized Israel. Such identity theft will continue to be exposed and condemned, as it should be. Have your converts, just don't pretend they're ethnic Israelites because they're not. If they are, then you're not! It's that simple to objective folks.

Judaism's replacement theology and identity theft condemned

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 01:43:23 PM »
You are a psychopath and a liar.

You AND ALL THE BRIT-AM PEOPLE ARE CHARLATANS. 

The British nation was around during the Roman Empire. They made no claims on Israelite blood at any point in their history. Unless you consider the shedding of Blood that British soldiers did of Behalf of their Roman officers in Judea.

The British people were some of the most vicious Jew-Haters in History. You filthy Brits allowed 6 million to die and laughed while you did it. Then you tried to stop the creation of Israel.

Now you want to try and STEAL our Heritage, as well?!!?!?!?!?!   

GO TO HELL, DAVID BEN ARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!           

YOU ARE ALL YOUR JOES AND BRIT-AM IDENTITY THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I HOPE EVERY ONE OF YOU DIES PAINFUL DEATHS FROM CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 02:27:48 PM »
We are Aryans not Semitic. Thats just a common fact.

hes a complete idiot.
You're the same person that called Europeans "children of Esav".

"Aryans"?! Are you from the subcontinent of Asia? You are again using the twisted Satanic terminology of your demented late Fuhrer, yimach shmo ve-zichro.

You know the late Fuhrer that you defended by telling us that his election was not an example of pure evil and that he was regarded as a hero by the German people.

You are not an "Aryan". You are just a Satanic Nazi coward. And you are banned.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 04:15:56 PM »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 06:38:25 PM »
Thank you for echoing my sentiments.

This David Ben Ariel is a serious scumbag. I'm not a person who advocates banning people alot.

I defended FOTL before I realized the sick insane things he was writing.

I defended SherePunjab and said he shouldn't have been banned but if anyone deserves to be banned, it is DAVID BEN ARIEL.

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 06:46:03 PM »
Thank you for echoing my sentiments.

This David Ben Ariel is a serious scumbag. I'm not a person who advocates banning people alot.

I defended FOTL before I realized the sick insane things he was writing.

I defended SherePunjab and said he shouldn't have been banned but if anyone deserves to be banned, it is DAVID BEN ARIEL.

I'm with you.

It's bad enough all the churches engaging in replacement theology without these stupid goyim engaging in identity theft.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »
"Aryans"?! Are you from the subcontinent of Asia? You are again using the twisted Satanic terminology of your demented late Fuhrer, yimach shmo ve-zichro.

You know the late Fuhrer that you defended by telling us that his election was not an example of pure evil and that he was regarded as a hero by the German people.

THANK HASHEM! I've been wanting to rid the forum of this mentally ill twit for a long time. Good move, Jimmy!!

He never posts in the other threads... he just used our site as a platform and an "advertisement" to his insane blog.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Joe Schmo

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 11:05:09 PM »

THANK HASHEM! I've been wanting to rid the forum of this mentally ill twit for a long time. Good move, Jimmy!!

He never posts in the other threads... he just used our site as a platform and an "advertisement" to his insane blog.

Are you speaking of David Ben-Ariel or Xgamer?