Author Topic: Gays  (Read 11152 times)

Offline rko

• New JTFer
Gays
« on: October 13, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »
I'm gay. Should i kill myself?

What would you do if you were born gay? You had no sexual desire towards a woman, only to men.

What would you do?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gays
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 04:04:03 PM »
Re:  "...I'm gay. Should i kill myself?..."

NO...Get some other queer to do it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 04:20:09 PM »
Re:  "...What would you do if you were born gay? You had no sexual desire towards a woman, only to men?..."

I TOLD YOU ALREADY!....GO FIND ANOTHER QUEER AND ASK THE "HE-SHE" TO KILL YOU!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 04:21:23 PM »
You're not "gay."  Gay means happy.  

You're homosexual.  And yes, that means you have a serious problem.  Your lifestyle is not normal.

You ask if you should kill yourself.  You already are killing yourself.  Living a sinful life is not living.  And I say the same thing to heterosexuals who sin.  But at least heterosexuality is normal.  What you are doing is really sick.  

You need help.  Badly.  The only way you can overcome your unnatural addiction is through religion.  Seek out religiious help and make a decision to change your ways.

I honestly don't know if you can change your unnatural attraction to members of the same sex.  But I do know that you can control your behavior.  Heterosexuals are also tempted to sin.  Yet many heterosexuals control their behavior because it's the right thing to do.  Homosexuals can also control their behavior.

Only if you liberate yourself from sin, will you truly be free.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:00:59 PM »

What would you do if you were born gay? You had no sexual desire towards a woman, only to men.

What would you do?

What would you do if you were born pedophile?  If you have sexual desires towards little children (especially boys) what would you do?

There are several ex-gays and ex-lesbians who got cured from that abomination.

As long as you think you are a born gay there is no hope for you.  It is like a pedophile thinking that he is a born pedophile. 

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 07:39:55 PM »
No human can escape sin on their own. As no human is perfect.

BTW, murder, including murder of yourself, is a sin.

Offline rko

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 07:40:24 PM »
ugh there is no comparison between gays and paedophiles apart from you saying that they're both sins.

the age of consent is when a person can form the necessary conscience and understanding to consent to sex. anything below that is taking advantage and is not fair on the infant.

when two men mutually agree to having sex, both parties fully agree and are adult enough to make choces for themselves.

one's a crime, one's a 'sin'.

I'll still bugger as much as i want.

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 07:42:01 PM »
Both are sins, but your argument that it's natural falls flat on it's face, the pedophiles say that what they do is natural.

How about people born with illnesses or disabilities, is this also natural?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2006, 08:27:01 PM »
ugh there is no comparison between gays and paedophiles apart from you saying that they're both sins.

the age of consent is when a person can form the necessary conscience and understanding to consent to sex. anything below that is taking advantage and is not fair on the infant.

when two men mutually agree to having sex, both parties fully agree and are adult enough to make choces for themselves.

one's a crime, one's a 'sin'.

I'll still bugger as much as i want.

How will you define the age of accountability in fag terms?  Also why the life span of a fag is shorter than an average heterosexaul?  Why fags prefer to have multiple partners? Can you explain why fags get serveral sexually transmitted diseases than an average herterosexual?  If a person could be a born fag what if that tendency starts developing before puberty?  There is no clear definition in the fag jargon about the age of accountability or when does the fag tendency develop in a "born" fag? 
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2006, 08:32:45 PM »
Everyone feels homosexual tendancies on occasion, just like everyone feels the tendancy to do violence, or the tendancy to lie, they should all be treated in the same fashion.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 09:16:40 PM »
Re:  "...I'm gay. Should i kill myself?..."

NO...Get some other queer to do it.

LOL, Massud!

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:17:28 PM »
Everyone feels homosexual tendancies on occasion, just like everyone feels the tendancy to do violence, or the tendancy to lie, they should all be treated in the same fashion.

Sorry, Rhuan, I don't feel homo tendencies sometimes.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 09:18:48 PM »
What do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

A lapalotapuss

Rhuan

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 09:24:12 PM »
Sorry, I was generalising. I should have said most people.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 09:31:20 PM »
Re:  "...What would you do if you were born gay?..."

Newly born human babies do NOT practice ANY form of sexuality.

Their sexual organs are immature and infertile.

Males' testicles do not descend into the scrotum until long after birth.

Females do not menstruate and have mammary gland maturity until adolescence.

It is neither sane nor scientific to claim that someone is "born gay".

There may, indeed, be a genetic presdisposition for homosexual tendencies.

Accepting this postulate accepts that the vast majority are NOT born with such tendencies; therefore being "born gay", by very definition, means that one is abnormal (not within the range of the majority tested).

Accepting that "gay behavior" is one that is learned, taught, or chosen by an individual, by very definition, implies that genetics or inheritance play no major role, and therefore the individual is CHOOSING to engage in abnormal behavior (as compared to the majority tested).

In summation:

Homosexual behavior is abnormal behavior, seen as abhorrent by the majority populations in all countries.

If the reverse were the case, the populations and countries in question would quickly cease to exist.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »

Sorry, Rhuan, I don't feel homo tendencies sometimes.

Rhuan, I do not feel any such fag tendencies. I don't think it is a normal human behavior. For me it is like having tendency to drink urine!  I detest that.  I feel like vomiting when I think about how fags have sex.

Rhuan

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 06:45:50 AM »
As, I said, I was generalising, and excluding people who pray a lot, prayer and closeness with the Lord protects one from such feelings. (What I have just posted is the truth as I believe it to be, I could of course be incorrect)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2006, 10:50:12 AM »
And you all getting duped by the next clown from the fame black to the Sammy Davis fake Jew to the other clowns that come on here when you see these fools just laugh at how mentally retarded they really are
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Rhuan

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2006, 12:52:34 PM »
Sorry Masterwolf, I can't understand you.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2006, 09:18:35 PM »
Should i kill myself?

I just want to discuss this issue about suicide, not homosexuality per se.  Obviously there are lots of homosexuals who love life, and are successful (as it is written, Oh L-rd, why do the wicked prosper?), so being homosexual per se is not going to justify suicide.

People who are destined for suicide are people who are unable properly to fulfil their sexual drive and find a place in society.  For some people, spiritual torment (with sexual origins) transcends any remedy of medicine or religion and it is simply more sensible to die than to live.

It used to be, when homosexuality was illegal, that many would kill themselves because they could not express their sexuality.  BUt these days, when homosexuality is open and free, suicidal impulses are to be found elsewhere.

Is suicide the greatest sin?  Far from it.  It is the greatest virtue, relegated to a select few.  It were better if a man had never been born - therefore commend my spirit to the highest heavens.  Even as it was given you perfect (saith the L-rd,) return it unto Me perfect.  Concupiscence breeds a bitter soul.  Do not let Satan's gall despoil the righteousness with which G-d has girded you.  Return unto your Maker, said the L-rd to me.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 05:04:05 AM »
Alright, I am lost.  all I know is that homos tend to have an unfortunate way of life.  Drugs often play a part.  Multiple partners mean no true connection to another person. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2006, 03:57:41 PM »
Yes

And rhuan, i think you should kill yourself as well if you have homosexual tendancies...

Rhuan

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
Everyone occasionally feels a temptation to do something that is wrong, a good person is one who recognises these temptations for what they are, and ignores them. Of course, focussing on God and praying reduces the amount of such temptations that you feel.

All sins are crimes against God and some are crimes against other men, if you are saying that anyone who has committed homosexual acts should kill themself, where do you stop? Should liars kill themselves?
Should blasphemers kill themselves?

I could go on...

Having felt an attraction to someone of the same gender is not a reason to kill yourself, as long as you recognise such a thought as evil and do not in any way act on it, you have not done anything wrong.

Even if you have done something wrong, it is still not a reason to kill yourself, in killing yourself you would be doing something else wrong, two wrong things do not cancel out.

If you have done one thing wrong, the important thing is to recognise it as wrong, the repent and to endeavor not to do it again, killing yourself gets you no where.

Everyone in this world has done many many many things wrong, if all "sinners" were to kill themselves, the population of this world would be zero.

No one has the right to say that they are better than anyone else, we are all guilty of sin.

fake plastic trees, stop judging people, and, if this is your idea of a joke, just get lost.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2006, 05:21:56 PM »
I see Rhuan's point... he saying that just because you feel something; doesn't make it right to act out on. I think what he's saying is probably true in this generation. A lot of people feel gay tendencies but can also have normal, healthy male/female relationships. Every male has a smaller amount of feminity and ever female the masculine. G-d did this for a reason.

I remember reading about what Rhuan said. It's a seriously good read if you can get past the point that Dennis Prager wrote it. It also talks about how homosexuality hurts women:

Judaism’s Sexual Revolution: Why Judaism (and then Christianity) Rejected Homosexuality
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0003.html

Societies that did not place boundaries around sexuality were stymied in their development. The subsequent dominance of the Western world can largely be attributed to the sexual revolution initiated by Judaism and later carried forward by Christianity.

This revolution consisted of forcing the sexual genie into the marital bottle. It ensured that sex no longer dominated society, heightened male-female love and sexuality (and thereby almost alone created the possibility of love and eroticism within marriage), and began the arduous task of elevating the status of women.

It is probably impossible for us, who live thousands of years after Judaism began this process, to perceive the extent to which undisciplined sex can dominate man's life and the life of society. Throughout the ancient world, and up to the recent past in many parts of the world, sexuality infused virtually all of society.

Human sexuality, especially male sexuality, is polymorphous, or utterly wild (far more so than animal sexuality). Men have had sex with women and with men; with little girls and young boys; with a single partner and in large groups; with total strangers and immediate family members; and with a variety of domesticated animals. They have achieved orgasm with inanimate objects such as leather, shoes, and other pieces of clothing, through urinating and defecating on each other (interested readers can see a photograph of the former at select art museums exhibiting the works of the photographer Robert Mapplethorpe); by dressing in women's garments; by watching other human beings being tortured; by fondling children of either sex; by listening to a woman's disembodied voice (e.g., “phone sex”); and, of course, by looking at pictures of bodies or parts of bodies. There is little, animate or inanimate, that has not excited some men to orgasm. Of course, not all of these practices have been condoned by societies — parent-child incest and seducing another's man's wife have rarely been countenanced — but many have, and all illustrate what the unchanneled, or in Freudian terms, the “un-sublimated,” sex drive can lead to....
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 05:38:42 PM »
That article is utterly brilliant Jeffguy, thank you very much for the link.