Author Topic: Rabbi bashed by christian missionary!  (Read 4760 times)

newman

Rabbi bashed by christian missionary!
« on: August 29, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »
Violence perpetrated by missionaries in Arad spun out of control, when the city’s Chief Rabbi, Harav Ben Zion Lipsker, was brutally attacked by a missionary near the city market. The missionary, who was distributing materials to passersby, was apparently concerned that the Rav would try to warn people away from him.

Full story........................

http://www.yadlachimusa.org/news/news02.asp

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Rabbi bashed by christian missionary!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »
Meanwhile, the notorious missionary Eddie Beckford tried to run over a group of Yad L’Achim activists on a sidewalk near a missionary center that he owns. Beckford then abandoned his car and chased them on foot, catching up to one of them and beating him. The Yad L’Achim activist required medical treatment.

Eddie Beckford , is trash. Should be treated as such. Sue him, file charges, and put the bum under the jail. This backwards piece of filth is no Christian. I've seen more intelligent creatures at the bottom of ponds.

Martin Luther said :
"The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows, seven times higher than ordinary thieves"

"We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them."

"The blind Jews are truly stupid fools"

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."

"eject them forever from this country"

"they are nothing but thieves and robbers"

"What then shall we do with this damned, rejected race of Jews?"

"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews"

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds"

"We are at fault for not slaying them."

"I shall give you my sincere advice: first to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them."

"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."

"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews."

"Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them"

"If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs"

"If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the river Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words `I baptize thee in the name of Abraham'."

It is no wonder the Jews see the sign of the Cross as a death sentence. Too much have been done to the Jews in the name of my Theology. If i'm not mistaken martin luther died soon after making such statements.

AND GOOD RIDDANCE.  Good post Newman
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 02:10:58 PM »
We have anti-christian missionary organization in Israel :
http://www.yadleachim.org/Index.asp?CategoryID=87
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 06:04:59 PM »
We have anti-christian missionary organization in Israel :
http://www.yadleachim.org/Index.asp?CategoryID=87

Good people.

Even for Charedim.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:29:47 PM »
As  a Christian, if a Christian goes too Israel in order too convert Jews, he is helping destory the Jewish Nation, the same as hezbollah. In my honest opinion. LEAVE THE JEWS ALONE.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 08:34:47 PM »
People who try to make other people follow their religion annoy me...especially when Christians do it.  Usually its Muslims who do it.

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »
People who try to make other people follow their religion annoy me...especially when Christians do it.  Usually its Muslims who do it.

In fairness to christians, they only tell you you'll go to hell if you don't convert. Mulims will actually kill you if you don't.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »
Good Post Newan !

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »
Yes, and Christians are less likely to involve themselves in that mentality.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 02:59:57 AM »
Yep the article speaks true; watch this:
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 06:08:19 AM »
you got some crazy christians in this world, but this could be also a personal fight between these two :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 10:51:04 AM »
Sounds personal to me.Ive never read where God Jesus told us Christians .Run over them there Jews.LOL
There are nuts that follow all religions.
wayne jude

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
Martin Luther said :
"The Jews deserve to be hanged on gallows, seven times higher than ordinary thieves"

"We ought to take revenge on the Jews and kill them."

"The blind Jews are truly stupid fools"

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people."

"eject them forever from this country"

"they are nothing but thieves and robbers"

"What then shall we do with this damned, rejected race of Jews?"

"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews"

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds"

"We are at fault for not slaying them."

"I shall give you my sincere advice: first to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them."

"Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."

"Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews."

"Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and deal harshly with them"

"If this does not help we must drive them out like mad dogs"

"If I had to baptize a Jew, I would take him to the river Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words `I baptize thee in the name of Abraham'."

It is no wonder the Jews see the sign of the Cross as a death sentence. Too much have been done to the Jews in the name of my Theology. If i'm not mistaken martin luther died soon after making such statements.

AND GOOD RIDDANCE.  Good post Newman

Where did you get this info from ? Please direct me to your sources
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »
I think Martin Luther wrote something called "On the Jews and their Lies" that has most of that stuff in it.

Yes Luther has written this texts:

In this text he said:

He don't want to write something about the Jews. But because the Jews try to convert Christians to Judaism, he has no choice than to write this little book.

Explicit he said: They don't stop to lure the Christians to them ...

I think that means try to convert ::)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:52:05 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 05:48:11 PM »
Is this the white Martin Luther King or is it Affirmative Action Martin Luther King ?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »
Oh yes.....big anti semite. I thought it was Choco-king Jr.

By the looks of it Choco King Jr was not a public anti semite (whether he liked us or not its a diferent story)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 06:20:51 PM »
This is not any Martin Luther King.  It's Martin Luther, one of the founders of Protestantism.  His text can be read in English here:  http://ia350641.us.archive.org/2/items/TheJewsandTheirLies/JL_PDF_1.pdf .  Hitler admired Martin Luther and once wrote that Martin Luther saw the Jew for who he truly is.

I have downloaded it. Puh 40,31 mb :o

My translation is right.  8)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani