Author Topic: Ted Cruz Campaign: 500,000 Votes Already Cast in Texas  (Read 5613 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ted Cruz Campaign: 500,000 Votes Already Cast in Texas
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 12:19:25 PM »
Is Texas a take all state? I could go with any of of the other candidates except Rubio because he is just plain sickening.

It's a little bit complicated

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/how-states-rig-primary-elections/471159/

I said this on youtube but I think that if Trump is the nominee we should probably vote for him to keep Hillary and Bernie out of the white house because at least during the first four years Trump will have re-election on his mind and he will want to throw the conservative base a bone or two not to completely alienate them... whereas Hillary and Bernie will be under no obligation to do so.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 01:44:02 PM »
There are alot of polls out there...Personally I  will just wait and see...As of today Cruz has been a  Horrible Failure...Remeber this guy was down at the border with  Glenn Beck..Thats when I knew he was also full of s.h.it..Basically you can kiss this Country good bye
Go back up Mike Guzofsky's tuchus you pseudo Jewish troll.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 02:05:45 PM »
Not fair to say that Cruz's campaign negletes the economy. He is the only one who actually offer a huge reform of abolishing the IRS and bizantine tax codes in favor of low flat tax. He cannot play Santa Clause like the liar opponent Trump (and every other Democrat for that matter).

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 02:21:06 PM »
Not fair to say that Cruz's campaign negletes the economy. He is the only one who actually offer a huge reform of abolishing the IRS and bizantine tax codes in favor of low flat tax. He cannot play Santa Clause like the liar opponent Trump (and every other Democrat for that matter).

True it's just the way they packaged it and present themselves has been lacking.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2016, 08:59:49 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                      :fist:

He should by all means win in Texas G-d willing which will be magnificent and help
 him enormously and on to the other states where they'll hopefully come to their senses
 and do what is right.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 03:57:56 AM »
Go back up Mike Guzofsky's tuchus you pseudo Jewish troll.

Alright you're the expert here, who is Rashi?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 02:30:46 PM »
Alright you're the expert here, who is Rashi?
Scroll back up in this thread (on the first page), click on him and do a history of his posts. He is a baiting, flaming troll who is always accusing Chaim of begging and of JTF not being a professional organization. I think he is someone from our old nemesis, the Guzofsky forum ("kahane".org), not sure who.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »
What I can't understand is how from January to february the support of trump among tea party voters surged dramatically while ted cruz among the same group LOST significant amount of support.  I thought tea party people were conservatives.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2016, 05:32:38 PM »
What I can't understand is how from January to february the support of trump among tea party voters surged dramatically while ted cruz among the same group LOST significant amount of support.  I thought tea party people were conservatives.
They may be conservative but it's more about border security and the economy with them... Cruz concentrated on the religious right which don't seem to be supporting him in any great numbers. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 07:12:31 PM »
They may be conservative but it's more about border security and the economy with them... Cruz concentrated on the religious right which don't seem to be supporting him in any great numbers.

But he was elected as tea party guy and was consistently anti immigration.  How does someone focus on religious right?  He campaigned only in churches?  I didn't see trump set himself apart on economy in the debates and considering cruz proposed detailed overhaul of whole tax system.   Also only the "wall" shtick sets trump apart on border security but it's frankly a cartoonish joke.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 10:45:13 PM »
But he was elected as tea party guy and was consistently anti immigration.  How does someone focus on religious right? He campaigned only in churches?  I didn't see trump set himself apart on economy in the debates and considering cruz proposed detailed overhaul of whole tax system.   Also only the "wall" shtick sets trump apart on border security but it's frankly a cartoonish joke.
A candidate don't have to campaign in churches to appear to far to the right for today's voting population... Cruz needed to tone down the anti-abortion rhetoric... Most people when asked will say they are anti-abortion but in actuality they are quite comfortable with the law as it stands now... They like planed parenthood and most people today are even comfortable with the change that allows same sex unions... Every time Cruz attacked Trump on abortion and planned parenthood he was doing himself in... Sadly people today don't place the same value on issues like this as they did 20 or 30 years ago... People today don't want the government controlling their social issues... People are just not going to vote for someone that brings that issue up to often.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2016, 05:15:01 AM »
Ted should win Texas.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2016, 06:14:25 AM »
The only way to avoid being tagged as anti-abortion is to say women have right to choose (you have to use the laundered term otherwise you are already tagged a sexist bigot) and that government must be responsible for paying the bills for their choice. 
A candidate don't have to campaign in churches to appear to far to the right for today's voting population... Cruz needed to tone down the anti-abortion rhetoric... Most people when asked will say they are anti-abortion but in actuality they are quite comfortable with the law as it stands now... They like planed parenthood and most people today are even comfortable with the change that allows same sex unions... Every time Cruz attacked Trump on abortion and planned parenthood he was doing himself in... Sadly people today don't place the same value on issues like this as they did 20 or 30 years ago... People today don't want the government controlling their social issues... People are just not going to vote for someone that brings that issue up to often.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2016, 10:53:45 AM »

People feel so betrayed they don't know who to trust.
The whole thing is frustrating.  Praying hard for Cruz today.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:21:28 AM by Poppy »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.