Author Topic: Ted Cruz Campaign: 500,000 Votes Already Cast in Texas  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Re: Ted Cruz Campaign: 500,000 Votes Already Cast in Texas
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 04:37:40 AM »
Many polls are showing that Cruz won't even carry Texas...If he can't win his home state..He should drop out

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 05:40:45 AM »
Many polls are showing that Cruz won't even carry Texas...If he can't win his home state..He should drop out

Wrong, on real clear one poll has cruz tied with trump, the rest he has a sizable lead. Latest poll cruz has 15 points on trump.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 06:08:09 AM »
Wrong, on real clear one poll has cruz tied with trump, the rest he has a sizable lead. Latest poll cruz has 15 points on trump.

There are alot of polls out there...Personally I  will just wait and see...As of today Cruz has been a  Horrible Failure...Remeber this guy was down at the border with  Glenn Beck..Thats when I knew he was also full of s.h.it..Basically you can kiss this Country good bye

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 06:34:33 AM »
I think that Cruz will win Texas, but Trump will win the republican nomination. At that point we're all going to have to make a decision on whether to support one of the candidates or to abstain.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 06:57:06 AM »
There are alot of polls out there...Personally I  will just wait and see...As of today Cruz has been a  Horrible Failure...Remeber this guy was down at the border with  Glenn Beck..Thats when I knew he was also full of s.h.it..Basically you can kiss this Country good bye

Hows he been a failure?cruz was never meant to even get this far let alone win texas. Hes out performed every one expectations, he was polling at single digit numbers 5 months ago.

Can you please start thinking before you post.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 06:59:14 AM »
Well, Tuesday will tell the tale.... It's not so much that Cruz is a failure he is just not selling the right product... As a party outcast he should be doing a lot better... People are tired of hearing about abortion and gays getting married ... Sadly the cat is out of the bag on both issues... More over the cat is not being put back in short of divine intervention... Cruz needed to concentrate on the economy,  border security, and bringing jobs back to America Amen!... I have watched the Republican candidates hamstring themselves with issues like this for over 40 years and I am sick of it... I could see it was an up hill  battle for Cruz early on and was hoping he and Trump would not get to a point that they detested each other... Cruz being a young man could have served well as a VP for trump possible bringing some conservative sanity to what a best might be a moderate presidential administration... He then might be better poised in 4 or 8 years to be head man... Sadly the way things are shaping up I see neither scenario in the picture for him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 07:10:22 AM »
Hows he been a failure?cruz was never meant to even get this far let alone win texas. Hes out performed every one expectations, he was polling at single digit numbers 5 months ago.

Can you please start thinking before you post.

Hows he been a failure?   :::D...Look at the primaries..and he is going to get Steam Rolled Tuesday..If I am wrong I will  apologize

P.S. STOP WORSHHIPING Avodah Zarah!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 07:30:55 AM »
I think that Cruz will win Texas, but Trump will win the republican nomination. At that point we're all going to have to make a decision on whether to support one of the candidates or to abstain.
Is Texas a take all state? I could go with any of of the other candidates except Rubio because he is just plain sickening.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 07:32:21 AM »
Well, Tuesday will tell the tale.... It's not so much that Cruz is a failure he is just not selling the right product... As a party outcast he should be doing a lot better... People are tired of hearing about abortion and gays getting married ... Sadly the cat is out of the bag on both issues... More over the cat is not being put back in short of divine intervention... Cruz needed to concentrate on the economy,  border security, and bringing jobs back to America Amen!... I have watched the Republican candidates hamstring themselves with issues like this for over 40 years and I am sick of it... I could see it was an up hill  battle for Cruz early on and was hoping he and Trump would not get to a point that they detested each other... Cruz being a young man could have served well as a VP for trump possible bringing some conservative sanity to what a best might be a moderate presidential administration... He then might be better poised in 4 or 8 years to be head man... Sadly the way things are shaping up I see neither scenario in the picture for him.
I will never pull the lever for a Clinton.  :yuck:  Have you fallen off your rocker?
She makes Bernie palatable.  Otherwise, how is he even possible?  Oh, Yeah.  A country full of poorly educated young adults looking for a handout.
I would need a huge clothes pin to vote for Rubio or Trump.
But I agree with much of your post in regards to Cruz.
People are looking for someone passionate about the issues that are truly crushing them.  National Security, Illegal Immigration and Economics.
Cruz needs to stop Trump and Rubio from dictating his story.  They call him a liar in the debates and media... he stands there smiling and nodding.  He is too civil.  I sense he is a decent man.  But he looks weak.  And it's sticking.  He needs to come out fighting.  To me it is reminiscent of Romney.  He is supposed to be the firebrand.  He better start acting like it.  But Tuesday is close at hand.
Ok...now off to the 'feesachiatrist' for you CJD.  Hiliary.  Wouldn't you rather write in Mickey Mouse?  He comes from the happiest money making place on earth.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 07:48:38 AM »
I will never pull the lever for a Clinton.  :yuck:  Have you fallen off your rocker?
She makes Bernie palatable.  Otherwise, how is he even possible?  Oh, Yeah.  A country full of poorly educated young adults looking for a handout.
I would need a huge clothes pin to vote for Rubio or Trump.
But I agree with much of your post in regards to Cruz.
People are looking for someone passionate about the issues that are truly crushing them.  National Security, Illegal Immigration and Economics.
Cruz needs to stop Trump and Rubio from dictating his story.  They call him a liar in the debates and media... he stands there smiling and nodding.  He is too civil.  I sense he is a decent man.  But he looks weak.  And it's sticking.  He needs to come out fighting.  To me it is reminiscent of Romney.  He is supposed to be the firebrand.  He better start acting like it.  But Tuesday is close at hand.
Ok...now off to the 'feesachiatrist' for you CJD.  Hiliary.  Wouldn't you rather write in Mickey Mouse?  He comes from the happiest money making place on earth.  8;)
Well if the water drinker Rubio is the candidate I may well vote for Hillery.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 07:53:16 AM »
VIP for Trump no way. I don't think being a VIP for Trump would have given Ted Cruz any real influence on policy making. On the other hand all the stench from Trump's incompetence and corruption would stick on Cruz too.

Super Tuesday will show if Cruz still has a way of clinching the nomination and  we will all be smarter On Wednesday.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 08:01:36 AM »
VIP for Trump no way. I don't think being a VIP for Trump would have given Ted Cruz any real influence on policy making. On the other hand all the stench from Trump's incompetence and corruption would stick on Cruz too.

Super Tuesday will show if Cruz still has a way of clinching the nomination and  we will all be smarter On Wednesday.
G-d willing ... But I just don't see it... Even in Texas Cruz is just about above water... He better dig up LBJ and find out how to stuff the Texas ballot boxes.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 08:02:10 AM »
Well if the water drinker Rubio is the candidate I may well vote for Hillery.
What happens if Trump picks 'puddles' for his VP?  :'(

I'm praying that Cruz does well on Tuesday.
The alternatives don't work for me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 08:08:31 AM »
What happens if Trump picks 'puddles' for his VP?  :'(

I'm praying that Cruz does well on Tuesday.
The alternatives don't work for me.
I think there might be an elephant in the room already

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 08:25:32 AM »

I have no illusions of Trump being a conservative however I don't see him as being corrupt  or incompetent.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 08:33:26 AM »
I think there might be an elephant in the room already
:::D  Does that elephant have a lap band?  Oh boy.  It just gets better and better.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 08:42:59 AM »
:::D  Does that elephant have a lap band?  Oh boy.  It just gets better and better.
Yes he does..

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 09:04:38 AM »
I typed elephant with lap band into a search and voila...

Not to digress from Cruz.
I hope on Tuesday people can see him for what he will really do.
Not for who he has been depicted as by Trump, Rubio and the complicit media.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 09:58:44 AM »
Trump is a joke, and constantly pointing out how wonder boy is dripping sweat or calling names or calling out physical appearance issues of other candidates is silly playground distraction tactics otherwise known as ad hominem attacks which the media instead of pointing out, condones and supports.
He has no idea what he is doing and no one has any idea what his true views are except, I negotiate as a businessman.

Trump is full of hot air and one liners and I can't believe people here fall for this.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 10:18:11 AM »
Trump is a joke, and constantly pointing out how wonder boy is dripping sweat or calling names or calling out physical appearance issues of other candidates is silly playground distraction tactics otherwise known as ad hominem attacks which the media instead of pointing out, condones and supports.
He has no idea what he is doing and no one has any idea what his true views are except, I negotiate as a businessman.

Trump is full of hot air and one liners and I can't believe people here fall for this.
It's not a question of falling for anything it's a pure D fact that the people who Trump are running against are clearly not ready for prime time... Not that Trump is either but it's him that's in the lead...  It's most likely going to be Trump or Hillery  when all is said and done... Rubio is an establishment shill which is not a popular position to be in at this point in time... Cruz could have run a better campaign... He is counting on the religious right to save the day sadly he is barking up the wrong tree... It's the economy and security that he needed to beat the drum for nothing else... Trump can do the one liners because his position in the running allows him do  so... I am sure if Cruz or the water drinker were better situated they would be doing the same.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 10:56:32 AM »

Sadly, taking the high road hasn't won many elections for the right.  I would like to see Cruz fight harder.  He isn't arguing in front of the Supreme Court.  He is fighting to win the votes of people who are disgusted.  They feel like they just can't take anymore empty promises.  I think Trump is voicing the frustration people are feeling.  Who knows what he believes or will do.  But Cruz needs to fight back a little.  Even if it seems like dirty politics.  Even if it is not the most appropriate behavior.  Sadly, people feel they need a fighter. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 11:01:41 AM »
Sadly, taking the high road hasn't won many elections for the right.  I would like to see Cruz fight harder.  He isn't arguing in front of the Supreme Court.  He is fighting to win the votes of people who are disgusted.  They feel like they just can't take anymore empty promises.  I think Trump is voicing the frustration people are feeling.  Who knows what he believes or will do.  But Cruz needs to fight back a little.  Even if it seems like dirty politics.  Even if it is not the most appropriate behavior.  Sadly, people feel they need a fighter.

I agree with you. In some ways they ran the type of campaign the Cruz team should have run.   

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 11:05:02 AM »
As i said before you guys are forgetting that this is a long long race. Where it wont be over by super tuesday.

Now granted, cruz losses texas he is all in effect finished, but they all are to be honest as only trump can beat cruz there.

However if cruz wins texas he will be the ONLY candidate to have beaten trump as rubio would not have won 1 primary. Now hes already getting mocked for not winning one of the first 4 states.

So if cruz does win texas, hes is the only candidate thats won any states against trump after super tuesday. Carson and kasich probably leave and thus severely weakens rubio further. Rubio remember is polling terribly in florida. Even just head to head rubio losses to trump in florida. So he generally could save face and drop out before then.

As i say it all hinges on texas, if cruz just holds that hes potentially in a very strong position.

Cruz just needs to go heads up with trump and hes beats him easily imo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 11:49:42 AM »
As i said before you guys are forgetting that this is a long long race. Where it wont be over by super tuesday.

Now granted, cruz losses texas he is all in effect finished, but they all are to be honest as only trump can beat cruz there.

However if cruz wins texas he will be the ONLY candidate to have beaten trump as rubio would not have won 1 primary. Now hes already getting mocked for not winning one of the first 4 states.

So if cruz does win texas, hes is the only candidate thats won any states against trump after super tuesday. Carson and kasich probably leave and thus severely weakens rubio further. Rubio remember is polling terribly in florida. Even just head to head rubio losses to trump in florida. So he generally could save face and drop out before then.

As i say it all hinges on texas, if cruz just holds that hes potentially in a very strong position.

Cruz just needs to go heads up with trump and hes beats him easily imo.

You could be right.  I hope you are.   What Cruz has going for him in Texas is that he did what he was elected to do.  He didn't betray his principles or his voters unlike most politicians.  So I expect he will have high popularity there.