Author Topic: Football should be banned  (Read 16386 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Football should be banned
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »
Don't ban hockey cause I love hockey lol
Hockey we still have under control - for now...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
I hate ALL sport (except women's jello wrestling).

ROTLMFAO!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »
The reason I think Erica is just a typical evil black is because the few black people that I have met who are not criminals openly said that they are embarrassed to be black and that they feel like a white man trapped in the wrong skin. I met a black who was not a Jew hater who was completely upset that he was black and told me he would do anything to be a white person.

So in order for a blacks to prove that they're not Jew haters, they need to admit that they are embarrassed to be black?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:46:52 PM by Daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2007, 02:09:39 PM »
I agree, I hate football

Just because you hate something, is that a reason to have it banned?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2007, 02:16:14 PM »
Since the football season is starting, it should be banned.  It's the only sport people talk about from now till the season ends.  The sport also messes up the sunday night prime time schedule when the game runs late.  What do you think?

I sometimes get annoyed when football ends up interfering with the Fox Sunday night lineup of the Simpsons and Family Guy. After all, it just ends up having the immoral showing of football interfere with the even more immoral Sunday night lineup  :laugh:

My personal take on the matter is that it's certainly not healthy to be obsessed by football or any other sport, but that in moderation of watching the occasional game or getting together with friends for a nice Superbowl party is fine. I certainly don't think that it should be banned. That would mean that you are in favor of a totalitarian government which would legislate what sports can and can't be played or shown. It's the old cliche' if you don't like what's being shown or played, there's the dial!

Also, hypothetically, let's say Football and all major sports were to disappear, do you honestly think that this will then cause more people to pay attention to what's happening to them around them in the world? I don't think so. They'll just find another addiction to wrap themselves up in. They'll go from pro football and baseball to American Idol and Hell's Kitchen. If you ban all reality shows, the masses will then turn to old game shows from the '70s on the Gameshow Network. (and so on and so forth...)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
I agree - Erica's only 3/4 of a Shvartza.  So I guess that makes her a little more than 4/5 of a person...  :D

so that means we only put mayonnaise on 80% of her french fries.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 03:12:33 PM »
I agree - Erica's only 3/4 of a Shvartza.  So I guess that makes her a little more than 4/5 of a person...  :D

so that means we only put mayonnaise on 80% of her french fries.
81.25% to be exact  :D.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 06:16:48 PM »
Have you noticed that although most football players are black, most quarterbacks are white? That is because the brains behind the team have to be smart and most black football players are affirmative action rather than smart.

Rush Limbaugh was kicked off of his show on ESPN because he said the media wants blacks quarterbacks to succeed which is true. He said it in regards to Donovan McNabb of The Eagles. It's funny that when McNabb  got injured, the white Hispanic (Garcia) that replaced him got them to the playoffs after they were doing bad. And then they didn't resign Garcia and but they kept McNabb as the starting quarterback. The Eagles have always had black starting quarterbacks while other teams have had whites as the starter.

Yacov, the NFL teams don't select people based on their race. They are out to win games. So they are going to select the people they think will help them to win the games. If anything, professional football and basketball are the areas in which blacks have superior ability and we need affirmative action programs to include more whites. I have told a few of my friends that the NBA needs to form an affirmative action program to allow more whites to play and that's always met with a lot of laughter.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 06:20:41 PM »
I disagree with you, DownwithIslam.  Erica is not your typical evil black.  You're either underestimating her or overestimating most blacks.  Most blacks would definitely not say that a substantially large part of the reason for the plight of blacks today is their inability or unwillingness to work hard enough to better their situations.

I agree and disagree with you at the same time here. I agree that Erica is not your typical evil black but disagree that blacks are typically evil.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 06:23:25 PM »
Have you noticed that although most football players are black, most quarterbacks are white? That is because the brains behind the team have to be smart and most black football players are affirmative action rather than smart.

the super bowl last year featured 2 black head coaches.

Excellent point, Trumpledor, although you know you're being a troll here now for making the point ;)

I guess some of us would feel this game should have been called the Ape Has Killed Ape Bowl  :laugh:

newman

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »
...........but disagree that blacks are typically evil.

Walk through Harlem or Bed' Stuy' or look at the footage of post Katrina New Orleans...........................

They're model citizens. (sarcasm off)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 06:29:16 PM »

Walk through Harlem or Bed' Stuy' or look at the footage of post Katrina New Orleans...........................

Once again, you're taking a small sample and trying to extrapolate it out to make it look like the entire picture matches the small parts. And believe it or not, there are decent people in Harlem as well. The only thing is you're not going to find them out in the streets since they are behind closed doors. You're operating with the same mentality as those people who think that all Jews wear big black hats, have long beards, and have those curly thingies coming down their heads.

newman

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 06:32:21 PM »

Once again, you're taking a small sample and trying to extrapolate it out to make it look like the entire picture matches the small parts. And believe it or not, there are decent people in Harlem as well. The only thing is you're not going to find them out in the streets since they are behind closed doors. You're operating with the same mentality as those people who think that all Jews wear big black hats, have long beards, and have those curly thingies coming down their heads.

A small sample could not have such an overwhelming effect on the broader community.

The small sample of white trash are UNABLE to destroy broader white society. A 'small sample' of blacks could not destroy whole black communities unless they were a 'large' sample.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 06:35:27 PM »

A small sample could not have such an overwhelming effect on the broader community.

The small sample of white trash are UNABLE to destroy broader white society. A 'small sample' of blacks could not destroy whole black communities unless they were a 'large' sample.

I disagree with your assertion that this is the case.

newman

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »

Which aspect?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:56 PM »

Which aspect?

That blacks destroy their communities while white trash do not.

newman

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 06:42:12 PM »

Which aspect?

That blacks destroy their communities while white trash do not.

Oh really?

Look at the proserity and world leadership of the whites.

Now look at the state of blacks.

See a difference?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 06:46:22 PM »
Their is nothing wrong with the games of football, baseball, basketball and any other sports. It's the shvartza monsters who currently play them that be the problem. If the sports players were decent people then that would be a different story. As it stands now, I am inclined to want to ban it.

So damn that Jackie Robinson to hell for breaking down those color barriers!

So if these games had "decent people" and didn't have "shvartza monsters" playing, then it would be okay. But keep in mind that there is no affirmative action in these games (otherwise we'd see a lot more white people in them). So that means that the teams are choosing these "shvartza monsters" because they have superior abilities at winning games.

If we get rid of or limit the number of blacks from sports, then we are engaging in the very type of affirmative action that we oppose.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 09:00:20 PM »
"Football should be banned"

Taliban said the same thing.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
"Football should be banned"

Taliban said the same thing.

Now now, mosquewatch, you wouldn't wanna be caught engaging in "moral equivalence" now ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 09:34:23 PM »
Don't mind me, the benadryl is kicking in. I can't breath ( Zionist plot too blame !!! ) ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2007, 09:46:41 PM »
Don't mind me, the benadryl is kicking in. I can't breath ( Zionist plot too blame !!! ) ;)

LOL!!! Yeah, we Zionists make Benadryl drowsy so we can steal your dreams and sell them to the highest bidder ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 09:47:38 PM »
Benadryl is a Zionist plot !!!!  ;D

Erica

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 01:35:04 AM »
The reason I think Erica is just a typical evil black is because the few black people that I have met who are not criminals openly said that they are embarrassed to be black and that they feel like a white man trapped in the wrong skin. I met a black who was not a Jew hater who was completely upset that he was black and told me he would do anything to be a white person.
You're incredibly stupid, DWI. I'm not embarassed to be black at all. I dont' feel like a white *woman* trapped in the wrong skin. And the person who told you that he is ashamed, embarrassed and wished he was white, needs to be fitted with a strait jacket.

newman

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 01:37:16 AM »
You're incredibly stupid, DWI. I'm not embarassed to be black at all. I dont' feel like a white *woman* trapped in the wrong skin. And the person who told you that he is ashamed, embarrassed and wished he was white, needs to be fitted with a strait jacket.

A strait jacket is white.