Author Topic: Football should be banned  (Read 16387 times)

Erica

Re: Football should be banned
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 01:37:52 AM »
Erica is an OK person...

certainly not a schvartza... she is not like most black people you see in america and other places and from what i have seen she is more for us than against us Downwithislam...

So lets not compare Erica to most blacks because she clearly has similar aspirations to ours
Have you read any of her posts attacking Chaim?
I apologized for those posts CF..and you know it... because my opinions of him were strong. NOw I just say that I agree with him and that I dont' have to agree with his opinions. Get off of my back and find something else to do.

Erica

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 01:38:40 AM »
I agree - Erica's only 3/4 of a Shvartza.  So I guess that makes her a little more than 4/5 of a person...  :D
Which makes you 100% idiot. Grow up.

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 01:39:24 AM »
How do you that she's part white?

You can see her on youtube. No way she's a full-blood schvartza.
Newman, I'm dark as night...how in the HELL can you tell that I'm part white?

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 01:41:01 AM »
I agree - Erica's only 3/4 of a Shvartza.  So I guess that makes her a little more than 4/5 of a person...  :D

so that means we only put mayonnaise on 80% of her french fries.
Yuck...I hate mayonnaise. I'm a ketchup girl, myself.

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 01:44:14 AM »

You have a human face. Anybody can tell you're only 75% [censored] at the most.

Erica

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 01:44:45 AM »
The reason I think Erica is just a typical evil black is because the few black people that I have met who are not criminals openly said that they are embarrassed to be black and that they feel like a white man trapped in the wrong skin. I met a black who was not a Jew hater who was completely upset that he was black and told me he would do anything to be a white person.
You're incredibly stupid, DWI. I'm not embarassed to be black at all. I dont' feel like a white *woman* trapped in the wrong skin. And the person who told you that he is ashamed, embarrassed and wished he was white, needs to be fitted with a strait jacket.

A strait jacket is white.
And...

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »

And you're 90% chocolate and 10% nuts. Johnson Brown should make you work for Godiva as the cleaning lady.
I'll accept that. I have to be SOME kind of nut to think I could come here and have decent conversations with grown-ups who should know better. (People who respectfully disagree with me excluded). However, I clean my own house after my own family...I'm no one's cleaning lady.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 01:48:39 AM »
I was giving you a compliment!  Geez!  Maybe you are a full Shvartza...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Erica

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2007, 01:49:25 AM »

I already told you not to call me a [censored]. This isn't Kentucky 1818, man. Grow up. Would you be happy if I called you a honkey-ass-cracker? Probably not. So if you want me to continue to respect you and your 'username', you have to respect me  in the same light.

Erica

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2007, 01:51:05 AM »
How is not being considered 100% person/human a compliment? I'm supposed to think 4 out of 5 isn't bad? What I am is 100% woman, which makes me human before anything else. What are you?

newman

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2007, 01:53:10 AM »

I already told you not to call me a [censored]. This isn't Kentucky 1818, man. Grow up. Would you be happy if I called you a honkey-donkey-cracker? Probably not. So if you want me to continue to respect you and your 'username', you have to respect me  in the same light.

Now you're just being silly. 'Negro or [censored]' is NOT pejoritive like 'n_gger'. They are proper difinitions just like 'caucasian'. And yes you CAN referr to me as 'a cucasian' if you want.

Erica

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2007, 01:55:56 AM »

I already told you not to call me a [censored]. This isn't Kentucky 1818, man. Grow up. Would you be happy if I called you a honkey-donkey-cracker? Probably not. So if you want me to continue to respect you and your 'username', you have to respect me  in the same light.

Now you're just being silly. 'Negro or [censored]' is NOT pejoritive like 'n_gger'. They are proper difinitions just like 'caucasian'. And yes you CAN referr to me as 'a cucasian' if you want.
I'm not being silly. [censored] isn't even a word. It dosen't even have a definition. But its still insulting. I'd never call you a cracker, even if you didn't mind, because its an insulting word.

newman

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2007, 02:00:49 AM »

I'm not being silly. [censored] isn't even a word. It dosen't even have a definition. But its still insulting. I'd never call you a cracker, even if you didn't mind, because its an insulting word.

'Negro' is NOT pejoritve like 'cracker', 'n_gger' or 'honkey'. It is equivelent to oriental, cucasian, or semetic. A [censored] is just a female negro. Black community leaders INSISTED on us calling you people 'Negroes' after slaves were freed. Argue with them.

Erica

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2007, 02:18:03 AM »

'Negro' is NOT pejoritve like 'cracker', 'n_gger' or 'honkey'. It is equivelent to oriental, cucasian, or semetic. A [censored] is just a female negro. Black community leaders INSISTED on us calling you people 'schvartzas' after slaves were freed. Argue with them.
I just looked it up.. '[censored]' is a taboo term for a black woman. So it is a word after all.. I'm sorry. However the n' word is in the dictionary and IT says 'a taboo term for a black person/ or dark-skinned person'. also.. I'm not fond of either word and would not like to be called either or, thanks.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2007, 02:22:39 AM »
How is not being considered 100% person/human a compliment? I'm supposed to think 4 out of 5 isn't bad? What I am is 100% woman, which makes me human before anything else. What are you?
I was supposed be a joke (you know how when you people were slaves - they only counted you as 3/4 of a person on the censuses).  Obviously - I don't think Shvartzas are actually only part human - they (or the vast majority of them, at least) just act very inhumanly quite often.  I said you were only 3/4 of a Shvartza because I think about a quarter of the time (on this forum at least) you act like a normal, civilized person.  The other three quarters of the time - you're basically how you are right now - a Shvartza with a higher IQ than most of her kind, but a Shvartza nonetheless.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

newman

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2007, 02:23:25 AM »

'Negro' is NOT pejoritve like 'cracker', 'n_gger' or 'honkey'. It is equivelent to oriental, cucasian, or semetic. A [censored] is just a female negro. Black community leaders INSISTED on us calling you people 'schvartzas' after slaves were freed. Argue with them.
I just looked it up.. '[censored]' is a taboo term for a black woman. So it is a word after all.. I'm sorry. However the n' word is in the dictionary and IT says 'a taboo term for a black person/ or dark-skinned person'. also.. I'm not fond of either word and would not like to be called either or, thanks.

Sorry.
Negro is a proper word.
You not liking it is no reason not to use it.
If I don't like the word 'goy', it's no reason for Jews not to use it. It's a non-pejoritive, proper word, too.

Erica

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2007, 02:29:05 AM »
I was supposed be a joke (you know how when you people were slaves - they only counted you as 3/4 of a person on the censuses).  Obviously - I don't think Shvartzas are actually only part human - they (or the vast majority of them, at least) just act very inhumanly quite often.  I said you were only 3/4 of a Shvartza because I think about a quarter of the time (on this forum at least) you act like a normal, civilized person.  The other three quarters of the time - you're basically how you are right now - a Shvartza with a higher IQ than most of her kind, but a Shvartza nonetheless.
I was never a slave. So there is no 'YOU' in this. So normal, civilized people can only be white? Now THAT was funny! :D

How do you explain some of the rude, crude, and insensitive people here? Are they part shvartza also? Or are they normal, civilized white people with a chip on their shoulder?

Erica

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2007, 02:30:13 AM »

Sorry.
Negro is a proper word.
If I don't like the word 'goy', it's no reason for Jews not to use it. It's a non-pejoritive, proper word, too.
Then I ask you not to call ME a [censored]. It cuts just as deep as n' for me. Just like some words and actions against you would cut you also.

newman

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2007, 02:33:04 AM »

Sorry.
Negro is a proper word.
Then I ask you not to call ME a [censored]. It cuts just as deep as n' for me. Just like some words and actions against you would cut you also.

I'll call you 'Erica' like always but referr to your ethnicity and race as 'negroid'. That's a proper word so you can't complain.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 02:34:46 AM »
I think you guys take it a bit too far with Erica.  It seems like some of you just constantly attack her and vent against her because you can't say those sorts of things to black people in real life.  I admit some of it is funny, but I don't think it's in good humor to call someone a partial human being.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 02:45:46 AM »

Sorry.
Negro is a proper word.

I'll call you 'Erica' like always but referr to your ethnicity and race as 'negroid'. That's a proper word so you can't complain.
Since 'black' is the race checked off on my birth certificate, and NEGROID isn't..that's what I prefer to be called. My grandmother was a Negro (as per her birth certificate and in her time) as was my mother 17 years before I was born. Those times have changed.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:52:46 AM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2007, 02:56:11 AM »

Sorry.
Negro is a proper word.

Since 'black' is the race checked off on my birth certificate, and NEGROID isn't..that's what I prefer to be called. My grandmother was a Negro (as per her birth certificate and in her time) as was my mother 17 years before I was born. Those times have changed.

No they have not changed. PC, liberal silliness was introduced. I will not bow to it. It's Orwellian facsism. Negro is as acceptable as caucasian or oriental. So it sticks.

REPEAT: I will not bow to PC fashions that change every 25 years.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2007, 03:01:17 AM »
I was never a slave. So there is no 'YOU' in this. So normal, civilized people can only be white? Now THAT was funny! :D

How do you explain some of the rude, crude, and insensitive people here? Are they part shvartza also? Or are they normal, civilized white people with a chip on their shoulder?
Tell me where in there I said that all Blacks are uncivilized or that all civilized people are white.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2007, 03:10:33 AM »
Negro is a proper and scientific racial category.  Look up the word in the dictionary, it's not an offensive word some people just use it in an offensive way.  It's sort of like the word "Jew".  Some people choose to use it as a negative term and some people think it's inappropriate to call someone a "Jew" but it's actually proper.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2007, 03:11:43 AM »

Tell me where in there I said that all Blacks are uncivilized or that all civilized people are white.
By bringing fractions into this discussion. I'm a quater civilized which translates into me being that much white (which translates that white people are supposedly more civilized than blacks). Also, you implied that MOST OF ME 3/4 ... is shvartza (in the negative sense, since most blacks are inhumane..) That's where I got that from.