Author Topic: Larry Craig (R-ID) Resigned Today  (Read 6364 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Larry Craig (R-ID) Resigned Today
« on: September 01, 2007, 03:49:50 PM »
What do all the JTFers think of this?

Believe it or not, I forgive the guy and think he should have given the finger to the cannibals in his party and stuck this out. He was pretty stupid to plead guilty to the charges, whether or not he was, although his explanation that he just wanted to "make this go away" is logical. If he had bothered to hire a decent lawyer, it's almost certain that he could have gotten this joke of a charge kicked in a heartbeat and kept most of his supporters.

I am even willing to overlook, to a certain extent and in certain circumstances, a homosexual orientation. The guy has proven himself to be a stalwart opponent of the faggot and feminazi agenda over the years and has in general defended the Constitution at every possible turn. It's entirely possible that he hated this part of himself but could not quite overcome it.

As disgusting as (allegedly) soliciting sex from strange men in bathrooms is, we all know that this behavior in Democrats wouldn't just be tolerated, but praised as a show of "sexual diversity". We all also know that the media would rather commit mass suicide than reveal a sex scandal from a Democratic leader. Besides, I think that raping secretaries is worlds more wicked than committing consensual sodomy with fellow queers in restrooms. (Not that the latter is acceptable.)

Leaving aside the moral issues he has, do you not see a difference between the Republicans, who at the slightest whiff of blood viciously turn on their own, and the Democrats, whose remakable circling of the wagons in defense of even the most obviously guilty of their flock protects them from any consequences at all times?

If the Geriatric Old Parasites think stabbing their most loyal members in the back when they are down is going to save themselves, they have another thing coming. The Republicans are in for a total humiliation in 2008--one that will make '06 look like a bee sting or a slight cold.

PS: We all know that the vast majority of Israeli lawmakers proudly do what ex-Senator Craig is alleged to have, with Arabs.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:52:24 PM by C.F. »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Larry Craig (R-ID) Resigned Today
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:52:56 PM »
He allegedly made signals to an undercover male police officer that he was seeking casual gay sex in the restroom stall.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »
What Craig did was a clear homosexual act, it wasn't a mistake at all.

This particular restroom was already under investigation for previous homosexual "activities" there.  Apparently it was a big homo sex spot where men would meet together and go at it in the stalls.  Craig made hand signals that were typical homosexual sodomy-inviting hand signals and he also tapped the feet of the guy sitting next to him.  Put one and one together, Craig must have known that this was a good place to find another homo to have sex with, and he was caught making homo gestures to the undercover cop.  This is no accident.  Of course he said that he only plead guilty because he wanted to get past it, do you think he would admit that he was actually making homosexual signals and is a homosexual?  It's reasonable to assume that he just wanted to brush the incident under the rug because he knew that if he went to trial, they would prove definitively that he was making homosexual gestures and the trial would also get greater publicity and it would basically be a trial proving his sexuality.  Of course he doesn't want that. 

His strategy was effective though, there are still people out there who doubt his homosexuality.

This guy is a clear homo who is ashamed of himself and was desperate for some gay sex and got caught trying to get it. 

It doesn't matter how much a homo suppresses his desires and lies to himself about his true sexuality, eventually it will overpower him and he'll go hunting for some man.

So, you think that a homosexual man who gets caught soliciting gay sex in a restroom should remain a Republican Senator?  You think that's acceptable, especially in the Republican party?  Here's a man who lied to his wife about his sexual orientation, then cheated on her (a man has come forth admitting that he had a homosexual encounter with Craig in a similar situation) and attempted to cheat on her with a man.  Is this behavior becoming of a Senator?  Forget about the fact that he broke the law, he also committed very blameworthy and immoral acts. 

This would be a HUGE disgrace for the Republican party if he was allowed to remain as a Senator after this.  The elections in 2008 and the reputation of the Republican party are much too important to allow this man to remain.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 04:20:13 PM »
You can never trust a poo-poker. They will (in the end) side with depravity.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
The reason Republicans turn on their own is because they have moral standards.  Like with the Mark Foley scandal, behavior such as that is unacceptable to Republicans, whereas with Democrats, as it is the case with everything else, "anything goes".  I'm happy that Republicans hold their party members to some kind of a moral standard.

What about the New Jersey governor who was a homosexual and resigned, did democrats vehemently oppose this?  I don't remember that they did, and he ended up resigning with little opposition from Democrats.  I don't think that they publicly told him to resign because that would be an embarrassment to them, but I'm sure there was some behind the scenes pressure for him to resign from fellow Democrats.

Also the black Jefferson monster who cut all those deals with African telecommunications companies.  I didn't hear support from any Democrats (other than his constituency)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »
There was also something in the news a while ago about a Christian minister having to resign for being homosexual.

There's about 500,000 of THEM.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
Newman, that was completely uncalled for.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 07:23:31 PM »
My opinion of LC is unchanged. As vile as what he did is (if true--I know it does not look good but I want to give the guy some benefit of the doubt), it does not compare to faggots who engage in homosexual acts and defend them and are proud of them. Look at Barney Frank (D-MA), who was caught running a bathhouse in his own home and basically bragged about it. The entire Democratic Party backed him up and today he is more popular than ever.

As for the notion of a trial unquestionably proving his guilt, I do not know that. This was an extremely minor charge, for a crime that the majority of the public probably cares little about, and it's unfathomable that any district attorney would put his heart and soul into getting a conviction. Legally, what he did is somewhere between a DUI and getting a bad speeding ticket. Any competent attorney would be able to convince many jurors that he was nervously tapping or reaching down to get his papers or tie his shoe or whatever. And no, I normally do not like seeing guilty people get off, if he is, but if Mel Reynolds got off (actually, was pardoned, but same idea) for having sex with fifteen-year-old campaign volunteers and Clinton (ys"vz) got away with raping at least one and probably many secretaries (Juanita Broddrick), I sure as heck want to see some Republicans develop the equal nerve.

I would be for expelling Larry Craig if the Democrats who do similar things received the same treatment from their party and the press. Sorry guys, but "honor" doesn't cut it here. Fairness and getting what is coming to you and your party do. This is a man whose voting record shows he abhorred faggotry, even if he could not overcome it himself.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 07:35:42 PM »
Here's a re-enactment of what happened for anyone who's interested.  The events and words are directly out of the official police report filed by the undercover officer.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 08:03:48 PM »
Craig tried to sweep this event under the rug.  He didn't tell the Senate about it, his family, or anyone he knew.  He really expected that it would just go away.  As to whether it's an "extremely minor charge", it's a misdemeanor, just like a DUI.  There probably wouldn't be any jail time for either one.  People go to trial every day to fight infractions, which are less severe than misdemeanors.  There's no reason why a conviction would not be sought in this case.  People go to trial every day to fight charges such as these.  Since he's a Senator, it's reasonable to assume that the district attorney would not drop the case because it would be seen as favoritism and it would cause a controversy for the DA.  He more than likely wouldn't put his career on the line like that in what would turn out to be a very public trial.  No competent attorney would be able to prove that what he did was accidental.  No reasonable jury would decide based on the facts that what he did was accidental.  Craig looked into the stall for minutes before he entered, then he tapped his foot next to the foot of the man next to him, which is a recognized homosexual gesture.  He then took his left hand, reached it across the stall and waved it under the bottom of the divider three times.  There's no way it was accidental.  In the interrogation, Craig tried to claim that his palm was facing down, but the officer saw his palm up, three different times. 

In the trial, the typical gestures of homosexuals who seek out partners would be revealed and given to the jury.  Since the typical gestures match really well with what Craig did, it would be very difficult to convince the jury that it was circumstantial. 

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 08:14:44 PM »
Read the papers. Look at ALL the mainstream, non-evangelical churches. They're awash with queers. It's a major talking point when you find a straight one these days.

The evangelical, pro-Israel lot don't have those problems. I wonder if there's a connection.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »

The following is a quote of newman from a different website responding to a christian who had said they were struggling with their faith:
I'm not surprised carpenter worship didn't work for you. It's a complete fraud.

You're right in what you say. What's with all this 'love everybody' , 'turn the other cheek', 'love/ bless your enemy' crap?

They expect you to love a child mollester, a nazi, a mass muderer, a terrorist or muslims who will cut off your head, rape your wife and circumcise your daughter???? Bless the guy who breaks into your house to kill you and rape your children at 3AM??? It's a giant crock of shite!

They took the Hebrew bible that made perfect sense and chopped out this, added that....put in Greco-roman paganism and the alledged rantings of a derranged carpenter and VIOLA!........total, convoluted, cotradictory rubbish.

I WAS a christian, too. I was lucky enough to get wise and listen to those Red Sea pedestrians who have survived 2000 years without a country with everyone trying to kill them.

Dump jesus h the nutty carpenter by all means.....but give some thought to keeping G_d.

Don't be so surprised when he jumps to criticise our faith, he seams to practically live for it from my experience of him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »
Don'nt feel to bad he said evangelical i rather use the word [fundementalist] don'nt have the problem.Reform deformed 'rabbis' are also molesters.Reform Jews are friends with mainstream Christians
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:15:29 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »

Don't be so surprised when he jumps to criticise our faith, he seams to practically live for it from my experience of him.

I was not attcking anyone's FAITH but highlighting a problem with CLERGYMEN.

Secondly..........

DON'T BE BRINGING IN POSTS OF MINE FROM OTHER FORUMS, YOU LITTLE SHNOOK!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 08:56:33 PM »

The following is a quote of newman from a different website responding to a christian who had said they were struggling with their faith:
I'm not surprised carpenter worship didn't work for you. It's a complete fraud.

You're right in what you say. What's with all this 'love everybody' , 'turn the other cheek', 'love/ bless your enemy' crap?

They expect you to love a child mollester, a nazi, a mass muderer, a terrorist or muslims who will cut off your head, rape your wife and circumcise your daughter???? Bless the guy who breaks into your house to kill you and rape your children at 3AM??? It's a giant crock of shite!

They took the Hebrew bible that made perfect sense and chopped out this, added that....put in Greco-roman paganism and the alledged rantings of a derranged carpenter and VIOLA!........total, convoluted, cotradictory rubbish.

I WAS a christian, too. I was lucky enough to get wise and listen to those Red Sea pedestrians who have survived 2000 years without a country with everyone trying to kill them.

Dump jesus h the nutty carpenter by all means.....but give some thought to keeping G_d.

FTF - Why bring up what was written on another forum.
I think Newman - on a whole - has been very respectful of the fact that there are many Christian posters here.
If you are strong in your faith - why let someone else's opinion shake you?
There is a lot to question today within the Christian religions - I'm a Catholic - but I have to admit that.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »
Yeah, it's not fair game to post what newman or anyone else has written in other forums, or anywhere else for that matter, especially publicly on the JTF forum.  newman ensures that nothing he says on the JTF forum is offensive and to post something that he deliberately did NOT post here FOR THAT REASON is an attack and a violation on his right to make comments in other places that would not be suitable on JTF.  Things like that should not be allowed into JTF.  I say things in other places that would be highly offensive on this forum and I know that, so I refrain from making those sorts of comments on the forum.  For you to post what he has said somewhere else is a transgression of his freedom.

Just remember, newman didn't post that here, YOU DID.  newman did not just violate JTF policy, YOU DID, with the knowledge that it would and possibly the intent to inflame Christians on the forum.  That's a direct violation of JTF policy.     

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »
OK, so if he committed a crime... he should be punished!
If he is a Homo... his punishment will be set by G-d! In today's world Homosexuality is not a criminal offense... As it should be!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
I'll have to agree with Ze'ev.  It's not right to bring up what Newman posted on another website here.  It only serves to put members here at each others throats, and that's not right. 

FTF if you have a quarrel with Newman, use the private messaging feature, but don't bring this into the forum.  It's like tattle tailing. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 09:39:54 PM »
Read the papers. Look at ALL the mainstream, non-evangelical churches. They're awash with queers. It's a major talking point when you find a straight one these days.

The evangelical, pro-Israel lot don't have those problems. I wonder if there's a connection.
Perhaps this is true, but you weren't clear about who you meant.

BTW some Catholics are pro-Israel and some so-called evangelicals hate Israel. Look at the staff of that rag Satanism Today.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 09:41:33 PM »
Just remember, newman didn't post that here, YOU DID.  newman did not just violate JTF policy, YOU DID, with the knowledge that it would and possibly the intent to inflame Christians on the forum.  That's a direct violation of JTF policy.     
I agree, I did not like what Newman said the first time, but at least he clarified. There was no reason for FTF to do what he did.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2007, 10:01:06 PM »
Ze'ev,

Depending on how much money you have to shell out for a good (-lying) lawyer, you can make almost anything disappear. Look at Michael Fagson and Robert Blake, who had far more stacked against them than the word of a single vice cop. The truth is that 99% of offenses of this nature would disappear if every schmo had the bucks to hire Alan Dershowitz or Gloria Allred. Think about it... some poor sap is busted for .08 or .09 alcohol (above the legal limit but not by much). A good attorney will rail against the calibration of the breathalyzer, the character of the highway patrolman who pulled the wino over, bring up racial bias (if the drunkard is a schvartze or cucaracha), etc. Of course none of these assertions will be true, but the trump card that the defense always has in any trial is that the average IQ of jurors is inevitably trumped by that of chimps and seals.

I mean this purely as a refutation and not as a personal affront, but the idea that a DA would (as you yourself said) put his career on the line and make a national case out of an offense that pretty much amounts to a glorified speeding ticket? Get outta here! It's really not difficult to attack and discredit district attorneys if you have good-enough counsel and are determined enough and have enough credibility in the community to be believed by a good chunk of the public. Look at the white lacrosse players who successfully went after that black tuchis-kissing Mark Nifong (or the Tawana Brawley monkeys who destroyed the life of that Greek D.A. in New York).

If DNA evidence is no longer likely to win convictions for crimes (much more serious than soliciting consensual sex), the testimony of people regarding the meanings of so-called gay hand gestures, even if they really do mean what the cop would say they did, is going to carry a WHOLE lot less weight. Without video, he has almost nothing to back him up; this trial would have boiled down to a he-said, she-said (the "she" being Larry Craig  ;D :laugh:, but I digress), and that alone is a very dangerous place to prosecute an offense. One officer versus one of the most esteemed leaders pn Capitol Hill--not a pleasant place for any DA. Any bigshot lawyer would be able to call upon countless "witnesses" and "experts" from the gay community that would dispute or offer contrary explanations over what the gay hand gestures meant and turn the vice cop's claims into Swiss cheese.

When this is said and done, a DA's office that insisted in continuing this prosecution with full force would itself be the subject of a certain degree of snickers and mockery. How was Kenneth Starr treated, who had infinitely more smoking guns to use against Clinton than the Minnesota airport police had against Craig?

After all this, is it really reasonable to expect that ALL twelve members of a typical jury would be sufficiently fired-up over an offense that is more comical than anything else, and so determined to see a senator fry over this, that they would sacrifice another three to five days of their jobs or free time in deliberations?

Larry Craig slit his own throat by giving up, pleading guilty, and thinking he could forget about this. He was stupid, period, and probably would still be in his exact position today if he made even a token effort to fight this.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 10:03:26 PM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »
While I believe the leftists are unfairly handling this, I still believe Craig was interested in a homosexual act which is disgusting. I am sick of republicans also, not just democrats. I don't know much about Craig but I can guarantee their is a lot of truth in the accusations against him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2007, 10:18:39 PM »
I bet the accusations are true, but I am still shocked at how easily the Republicans roll over and turn on their weakest members in times like this. The Democrats stand behind even rapists and murderers like Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy (ys"vz).

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2007, 12:29:26 AM »
i don't believe anything that goes on and is reported in the media... i'll wager he is innocent of all charges and nothing is ever as it seems... or appears to be on the outside... he probably wasn't cooperating with the slime in their nwo bid and so they found a convienient way to despose of him... furthermore everyone should go out and buy alex jones' dvd called "dark secrets from bohemian grove" where you will learn that virtually all of the world slime-elite worship nimrod's moloch-cult of fire and sun worship and all of them are a bunch of perverted faggots... (literally)... nik. in disgust out...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 12:31:32 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2007, 12:31:38 AM »
Nik, Alex Jones is a Nazi who defends Muslim Nazi reichs such as Iran and who teaches that the Mossad and so-called "Israeli settlers" are responsible for world terrorism.

This animal believes Jews committed 9-11.

YIMACH SCHMO VEZICHRO, this pig will burn in the lake of fire forever.