Poll

I'm Just Curious to Know What the Demographics Are Among Our Members!

Add you own #'s
21 (72.4%)
estimations are ok
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your Height? Weight??  (Read 119116 times)

Kiwi

Re: What is your Height? Weight?
« Reply #250 on: November 19, 2007, 06:55:07 AM »
From what I've heard/read(Guinness Book) it was the Dutch/Netherlands that were the tallest people in the world!
As far as the Fattest... America by far! On this one there's no debate.  ;D

Too many bon bon's  :::D

The Dutch are healthy eaters and love to walk everywhere, it doesn't surprise me they have good genetic's.

yessss....just look at the Boers for instance  ;) O0 O0 O0

LOL I meaning in Holland. Some of those little old sticks hitting 90 could out run your teenage thief  ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #251 on: November 19, 2007, 07:40:59 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D
and imagine them on their bikes!

Kiwi

« Reply #252 on: November 19, 2007, 07:55:19 AM »
They are wonderful , I spent two week with a friend there, they were visiting their family, I just couldn't believe how active the oldies are.  O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #253 on: November 19, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »
oh ok. I think that the Netherlands actually hits the top ranks in the age range (people in the netherlands are some of the longest lives in the world). I am assuming this is one of the reasons why (staying active)? But i think with the muslim invasion...that's about to drastically change! :-\ >:(

newman

« Reply #254 on: November 19, 2007, 08:24:30 AM »
oh ok. I think that the Netherlands actually hits the top ranks in the age range (people in the netherlands are some of the longest lives in the world). I am assuming this is one of the reasons why (staying active)? But i think with the muslim invasion...that's about to drastically change! :-\ >:(

World's smallest book:

The complete guide to dutch humour.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #255 on: November 19, 2007, 08:35:36 AM »

World's smallest book:

:::D :::D :D :D :::D :::D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #256 on: November 19, 2007, 12:35:04 PM »

The Oldest People in the world that a country/region has is the Italian island of Sardenia.
Sardenia has a great warm climate, sea food galore, oilve oil, and No Musslims, yet!

Kiwi

« Reply #257 on: November 19, 2007, 07:39:41 PM »

Yes currently Holland is getting over run by Muslims. The Dutch are getting very liberal in their ways. They don't see the harm in it.  :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #258 on: November 25, 2007, 07:05:24 AM »

Yes currently Holland is getting over run by Muslims. The Dutch are getting very liberal in their ways. They don't see the harm in it.  :(
I read an article pre ww2 the dutch were very short after ww2 they changed the diet in Hollannd and grew remarkably now the overall population in holland is smaller again due to the influx of immigrants.Why are immigrants counted since they are not Dutch
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Kiwi

« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2007, 07:12:42 AM »

I read an article pre ww2 the dutch were very short after ww2 they changed the diet in Hollannd and grew remarkably now the overall population in holland is smaller again due to the influx of immigrants.Why are immigrants counted since they are not Dutch

Because they apply for citizenship making them dutch.

Offline Jugoslawe

• New JTFer
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2007, 08:45:15 AM »
193 cm 83 Kilos
Support Israel!
Support Serbia!
Support Slovenia!
Support Montenegro!
Support Macedonia!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #261 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:46 AM »
191cm 90 Kg (6'2' and 198lbs)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #262 on: November 25, 2007, 11:23:26 AM »
All of Our Serbian Friends on The Forum Definitely give JTF a Boost...  O0
The Tallest, Biggest and Most Brave Of ALL the Fighters going against the Albanian Musslim Nazis!!!
It's No Wonder UN and NATO had to intervene, the Albanian 2 Headed Chicken would have been Plucked a Long Time Ago if it wasn't for the Evil Western Philosophy of Appeasing the Enemy! 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2007, 11:25:44 AM »
World's smallest book:

You mean, 'Great English Lovers'.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2007, 09:52:38 AM »
I think the tallest women in the world are in the Scandinavian countries... and most blondes.  :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #265 on: November 29, 2007, 09:57:54 PM »
I think the tallest women in the world are in the Scandinavian countries... and most blondes.  :)

I am not sure but many women in New Zealand are 6 foot and more

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
The shortest women in the world are from china and japan.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2007, 03:04:34 PM »

World's smallest book:

French War Victories.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #268 on: January 01, 2008, 02:35:49 AM »
120lbs, 5'10"...Im a good 15 or 20 lbs underweight...but when I eat I loose weight..its REALLY weird..
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #269 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:06 AM »
120lbs, 5'10"...Im a good 15 or 20 lbs underweight...but when I eat I loose weight..its REALLY weird..

That's Really underweight! you're more like 40 lb underweight... and the more you eat the more you loose weight.  ???
You should check for Fat malabsortion and perhaps for key enzyme deficiency like pancreatic ones, to get to the bottom of this.
I hope it's nothing but check them out.
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #270 on: January 01, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »
That's Really underweight! you're more like 40 lb underweight... and the more you eat the more you loose weight.  ???
You should check for Fat malabsortion and perhaps for key enzyme deficiency like pancreatic ones, to get to the bottom of this.

Sounds like cancer.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #271 on: January 01, 2008, 07:48:33 PM »
Yeah - that's really underweight...

"Eat something!  Ya so skinny!" (Bubbe voice)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #272 on: January 01, 2008, 09:42:49 PM »
6"4 and 140lb

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #273 on: January 02, 2008, 12:16:04 AM »
6"4 and 140lb

Great, another Skinny Twig.LOL

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #274 on: January 02, 2008, 03:48:55 AM »

Sounds like cancer.

Thanks. Thats very reassuring  ::)

I talked to my doctor about it, I had blood tests done a few years back...I just have an insanely fast metabolism...
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!