Author Topic: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.  (Read 16813 times)

newman

Re: Africa:Home of the advanced people who invented everything.
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2007, 11:05:18 PM »
Erica should thank us for her SUV.
Why, newman? You didn't purchase it, neither did you purchase our Dodge Caravan. My husband pays the note. Get over yourself.
GOTCHA!

Erica

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2007, 11:08:02 PM »
Why, newman? You didn't purchase it, neither did you purchase our Dodge Caravan. My husband pays the note. Get over yourself.
GOTCHA!

Leave me the hell alone, newman.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2007, 11:22:01 PM »
GOTCHA!

Haha,  that was kind of a cheap shot.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2007, 12:17:46 AM »
No reply to the last post, Ze'ev, i.e., your question to me about slavery?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2007, 12:58:50 AM »

Not particularly, it was a good response though. 

I guess I just have to trust you when you say you would have committed suicide rather than be enslaved, although it's really impossible to tell.

The main thing I wanted to know is whether you would rather have had things happen the way they did with you living in the U.S. now or whether you would prefer that slavery never happened and blacks never left Africa and would have dealt with the attending consequences of staying there.  I could have sworn that you gave me the response that you wouldn't have wanted to stay in Africa but I think you edited that and put in the suicide thing to save your "pride" even though that avoids the question.  I'll just assume that you would rather have had it happen the way it did because that's what you originally said.

I'm not trying to tell you that you should feel gracious to the white man, but I was trying to say that you should feel somewhat blessed and thankful that it ended up happening.  Not to the people who enslaved your ancestors, but just for the general situation. 

I just think that in the grand scheme of things, blacks in America need to be somewhat thankful for what they have, even though it could be better for them, because they could be in a much worse situation now.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2007, 02:04:49 AM »

Not particularly, it was a good response though. 

I guess I just have to trust you when you say you would have committed suicide rather than be enslaved, although it's really impossible to tell.

The main thing I wanted to know is whether you would rather have had things happen the way they did with you living in the U.S. now or whether you would prefer that slavery never happened and blacks never left Africa and would have dealt with the attending consequences of staying there.  I could have sworn that you gave me the response that you wouldn't have wanted to stay in Africa but I think you edited that and put in the suicide thing to save your "pride" even though that avoids the question.  I'll just assume that you would rather have had it happen the way it did because that's what you originally said.

I'm not trying to tell you that you should feel gracious to the white man, but I was trying to say that you should feel somewhat blessed and thankful that it ended up happening.  Not to the people who enslaved your ancestors, but just for the general situation. 

I just think that in the grand scheme of things, blacks in America need to be somewhat thankful for what they have, even though it could be better for them, because they could be in a much worse situation now.
I would have attempted suicide, surely..I have a feeling though that I would've gotten caught and taken anyway. I'm not thankful  for slavery to have started, I'm thankful for it to be over. There was nothing to be gained from enslaving millions of Blacks throughout the world..just like nothing was gained from slavery at all. Well nothing that benefitted blacks. Any black who says that they LOVED that the slave trade happened hates themselves.

There are blacks who are thankful  for what they have. I know I'm one of those blacks who are happy for what I've got, and what I don't have. I'm glad I'm in good health, and that my family and friends are healthy as well. I grateful for what I don't have also; not living in slavery and not having my life threatened every waking moment of the day.

I think that blacks who aren't up on being thankful for much should use our ancestors as templates on how their lives should go. Just because you're poor, doesn't mean you don't have the power to postitively change things... You COULD be a slave with no rights. Just because you don't speak proper English, dosen't mean you can't learn... YOU COULD be a slave without the right to read...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »
Well lets take a look at Africa. It's a mess.

South Africa and Rhodesia were the most successful countries in Africa at one time, Rhodesia was known as the bread basket of Africa. The whites living there turned that place into a paradise and grew crops and had enough food to feed everyone. Rhodesia no longer exists and is now known as Zimbabwe after the British gave control of the land to the blacks. What happened then was a complete downfall, whites left the area in huge numbers because they were being attacked and land confiscated. Crime rose, and all the crops and farms were destroyed. Now people are starving there.

South Africa the same thing is happening. They had a strong military, a good alliance with Israel for a while. Apparently it was a gun owners paradise as well, what happened? Apartheid fell and the ANC took control. Now the murder rates are higher than ever, AIDS is a huge problem there, the military isn't doing jack squat and apparently the economy has taken a downfall. Boers are also having their land confiscated. South Africa will become like Rhodesia in no time.

What is the deal that blacks cannot run a country? There is clearly something wrong that the blacks have their own country and do not use the resources the whites leave them, instead they destroy the farm land and the infrastructure and blame colonization for their own failings. This is not racism, this is the truth. It's happening in America today as well, in Washington DC, most of your criminals are black and we are suffering as a result. The government is enforcing gun control and restrictions against so called"hate speech" because they claim that will cure the problem with the crime and murder with blacks. They are just as barbaric as the ones over in Africa. It's a shame because I have black friends who do not act like this and want to pursue a higher education and what not, but why should we suffer the consequences because of them? The slavery blame game can only go on so long, we're not responsible for Africa failing to advance or the inner city gang violence by blacks.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2007, 03:06:58 PM »
yawn

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2007, 08:00:07 PM »
yawn
They should just sterilize all the blacks in Africa so they can't have any more kids, instead of giving food we should send birth control.

Erica

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2007, 08:53:25 PM »
yawn
They should just sterilize all the blacks in Africa so they can't have any more kids, instead of giving food we should send birth control.
That's what a lot of people who do humanitarian work there are doing, JB. They're educating the women about Birth Control, and teaching the men how to use condoms. Aids will be there until the last person is dead. The older people who have the disease probably only have 3 to 5 years to live as it is. Its a shame thought that the animals there who are too ignorant to understand that AIDS can't be cured, let alone be cured by having sex with a virgin ::) are still alive. HELL NO I wouldn't live there now. (Just so no one gets a bright idea to ask me AGAIN if I would live in Africa..)

newman

« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2007, 09:08:13 PM »
HELL NO I wouldn't live there now. (Just so no one gets a bright idea to ask me AGAIN if I would live in Africa..)

Then why not say..."Thankyou Newman, JB and all the other whites for bringing my ancestors to America so I can drive an SUV and not live in that stink hole"...........?

If you don't thank us after you said..."HELL NO I wouldn't live there now. (Just so no one gets a bright idea to ask me AGAIN if I would live in Africa..) "....then you're ungrateful.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2007, 09:14:22 PM »
yawn
What exactly is there to yawn about in this thread ??? Does the yawn mean that Africa is beyond help??
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2007, 09:16:08 PM »
yawn
What exactly is there to yawn about in this thread ??? Does the yawn mean that Africa is beyond help??

No, the yawn is because black people get sleepy when there isn't really much going on.  They're like animals like dogs and cats who can just fall asleep at an instant's notice, or babies if you will.

Erica

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2007, 09:49:49 PM »
HELL NO I wouldn't live there now. (Just so no one gets a bright idea to ask me AGAIN if I would live in Africa..)

Then why not say..."Thankyou Newman, JB and all the other whites for bringing my ancestors to America so I can drive an SUV and not live in that stink hole"...........?

If you don't thank us after you said..."HELL NO I wouldn't live there now. (Just so no one gets a bright idea to ask me AGAIN if I would live in Africa..) "....then you're ungrateful.

First of all Newman, you didn't bring my ancestors to America. Second, I don't thank the lazy idiots who DID bring my ancestors to America because of the way it happened. My ancestors didn't volunteer to be slaves, they were TAKEN. I don't owe them a debt of thanks or anything else. I DO thank my ancestors who made it possible for me not to be a slave now. People who faught so that the future blacks of America wouldn't have to toil, and go through other unnecessary things to be free in this country. Its a shame it took so long but I'm glad there were blacks who stood up for fairness.
Third, newman, I lived in the projects for 12 years of my life...from the ages of 4 to 15 I WAS living in a stink hole, if you will. The white man wasn't responsible for that, my mother and father were.

By saying I wouldn't live in circumstances where there's ANY KIND OF SUFFERING isn't ungrateful, its truthful. I don't owe a white person anything for me being born free. In that case, if I were one of those Africans who was forced to come here, to America, and I died at the hands of the white man...should my family then kiss his feet because 'at least she didn't die in Africa." ?

Erica

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »
yawn

No, the yawn is because black people get sleepy when there isn't really much going on.  They're like animals like dogs and cats who can just fall asleep at an instant's notice, or babies if you will.
What?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2007, 10:12:55 PM »

First of all Newman, you didn't bring my ancestors to America. Second, I don't thank the lazy idiots who DID bring my ancestors to America because of the way it happened. My ancestors didn't volunteer to be slaves, they were TAKEN. I don't owe them a debt of thanks or anything else. I DO thank my ancestors who made it possible for me not to be a slave now. People who faught so that the future blacks of America wouldn't have to toil, and go through other unnecessary things to be free in this country. Its a shame it took so long but I'm glad there were blacks who stood up for fairness.
Third, newman, I lived in the projects for 12 years of my life...from the ages of 4 to 15 I WAS living in a stink hole, if you will. The white man wasn't responsible for that, my mother and father were.

By saying I wouldn't live in circumstances where there's ANY KIND OF SUFFERING isn't ungrateful, its truthful. I don't owe a white person anything for me being born free. In that case, if I were one of those Africans who was forced to come here, to America, and I died at the hands of the white man...should my family then kiss his feet because 'at least she didn't die in Africa." ?

Wasn't it tribes like the Zulu who sold or traded slaves with the Europeans and Arabs?

Erica

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 10:31:38 PM »

Wasn't it tribes like the Zulu who sold or traded slaves with the Europeans and Arabs?
Probably, so.