Author Topic: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups  (Read 39538 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Italians and Other Mediterranean Racial Groups
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2007, 11:16:45 PM »
There are probably less divorced blacks than whites because most blacks never get married to begin with.  Just look at the rates of out-of-wedlock births in the black community, it is astronomical.
I know some African American couples who have been together for the better part of 25 years but never got married...they also had children. They were scared of commitment, a binding peice of paper. How do you explain the divorces of white couples in America?

Yeah I know.  Many white people get divorced because they can't work out their differences and people are very selfish nowadays and are unwilling to give concessions to please their spouse if it doesn't benefit them.  The point is that even though if whites divorce a lot, they at least get married and try to work through the marriage where blacks don't even bother getting married they just become impregnated with a minimal relationship between the man and woman.  Most of these women are left and the father has nothing to do with the child's life.  Of course divorce rates among whites is disturbing but at least they're TRYING, most blacks make NO ATTEMPT.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2007, 11:17:59 PM »
There are probably less divorced blacks than whites because most blacks never get married to begin with.  Just look at the rates of out-of-wedlock births in the black community, it is astronomical.
I know some African American couples who have been together for the better part of 25 years but never got married...they also had children. They were scared of commitment, a binding peice of paper. How do you explain the divorces of white couples in America?

Yeah I know.  Many white people get divorced because they can't work out their differences and people are very selfish nowadays and are unwilling to give concessions to please their spouse if it doesn't benefit them.  The point is that even though if whites divorce a lot, they at least get married and try to work through the marriage where blacks don't even bother getting married they just become impregnated with a minimal relationship between the man and woman.  Most of these women are left and the father has nothing to do with the child's life.  Of course divorce rates among whites is disturbing but at least they're TRYING, most blacks make NO ATTEMPT.
I have a problem with the wording of some of these posts because I don't fall into the stereotype. MOST to me, means ALL because its coming from you. As a matter of fact, no one here believes there is any good in the black community, be it marriage or otherwise because of the statistics. Having these statistics really makes it hard to make friends with white people because of what they might be thinking. Always negativity, never positivity, even if they only see a little.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 11:25:45 PM by Erica »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »

I don't post that much.  But, I have to say that Erica knows quite well that the divorce rates of whites are higher than blacks because vast the majority of blacks don't get married.   So how could they have a higher divorce rate than whites, who generally speaking, do get married?.  She is just trying to antagonize us.  It's not a sincere question for a second.  It's called white bating.   It's obvious to me.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2007, 09:37:42 AM »
they're not... they are mediteranean and descend from esav which makes them semitic... like us... in ny/nj jews and italians get along just fine... despite their being catholic which in the yefetian rest of europe has spelled disaster for our people... of course the romans and the vatican have done alot of damage to us in italy as well but for some reason we have kindred spirits despite all the anti-semitism emenating out from rome... nik. out...

What's up with all this calling of the Europeans Esauites? It has nothing to do with Tanath teachings and scientific reality. And I agree with Jeffguy that some here are starting to sound like Crazied Nazim here; obssesed with race and colour, the white colonists in America made the mistake taking the Blacks out of their beloved jungles and forcing them into modern world; all in the name of deity of Mamon. It's time to redeem this wrong and send them back to Africa. ::)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2007, 12:14:02 PM »
Italians are kinda like Jews.  Some have a darker complexion, and some have a fair complexion.  For the most part Jews and Italians are white.  Some Jews and Italians have blue or green eyes also.

So is that why I look so Italian even though I have no Italian blood in me?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2007, 12:18:28 PM »
Screw this. I'm through. Everytime I try to bring positivity here, it gets stomped on. I sat here and typed out in agreement with Masterwolf that its great that his culture celebrates family. I can't win for losing here.

Don't leave over this, Erica. The reason why they get even more upset when you say something positive and agree with them is because you are ruining their presumed generilizations. They really want you to say bad and stupid things, that would make them happier. Saying smart things actually makes them more upset because they might just have to accept the fact that it's actually possible for someone black to be smart and in agreement with others on here.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2007, 12:21:52 PM »
they're not... they are mediteranean and descend from esav which makes them semitic... like us... in ny/nj jews and italians get along just fine... despite their being catholic which in the yefetian rest of europe has spelled disaster for our people... of course the romans and the vatican have done alot of damage to us in italy as well but for some reason we have kindred spirits despite all the anti-semitism emenating out from rome... nik. out...

What's up with all this calling of the Europeans Esauites? It has nothing to do with Tanath teachings and scientific reality. And I agree with Jeffguy that some here are starting to sound like Crazied Nazim here; obssesed with race and colour, the white colonists in America made the mistake taking the Blacks out of their beloved jungles and forcing them into modern world; all in the name of deity of Mamon. It's time to redeem this wrong and send them back to Africa. ::)   

Wait a minute! HOLD IT!!! You just agreed with Jeffguy that things are turning into crazed Nazism with the obsession with race and color. But then, literally, in the very same sentence, you engage in that very crazed racism.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »

That's not a good example because they should have got married. That's still a form of illegitimacy.

Legally, I believe this is a form of common-law marriage.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2007, 02:28:42 PM »

That's not a good example because they should have got married. That's still a form of illegitimacy.

Legally, I believe this is a form of common-law marriage.

Which of course is nonsense.

Perhaps according to the torah, it's nonsense. But according to US law, it's the law.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2007, 02:41:59 PM »

Wait a minute! HOLD IT!!! You just agreed with Jeffguy that things are turning into crazed Nazism with the obsession with race and color. But then, literally, in the very same sentence, you engage in that very crazed racism.

It's not Rascism but culturalism, The ones who cannot or rather don't want adapt must leave; it's the best solution for us and them; the thing are heading for race war. The separation idea is the core of Kahanism.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2007, 05:51:01 PM »

It's not Rascism but culturalism, The ones who cannot or rather don't want adapt must leave; it's the best solution for us and them; the thing are heading for race war. The separation idea is the core of Kahanism.

Kahanism might work in Israel, but wouldn't work the same way in the US. The US cannot legislate morality, tradition, or culture. They can only legislate "laws." The only way the US can separate people is from those who are legal and those who are here illegally and/or here committing illegal acts.

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2007, 06:32:38 PM »
This is interesting Ive woundered the the same thing, so are they white yes or no?
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2007, 06:38:44 PM »
It depends on how you define white.  That's the problem, it seems everyone invents their own definition.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2007, 08:01:46 PM »
The reason why there is a vast difference in skin tones among Italians is also from 1000s of years.  Half of Italy is in the North that is generally rather cold near the Alps the spring there doesn't really begin till May. While those in Sicily and Naples where my grandparents came from do have an olive skin tone cause it is very hot in those regions and it is practically warm to hot 10 month out of the year.   A lot of sun and the Southern Italians many years ago like my grandfather and his father so forth were fishermen and out all day in the docks of Naples the sun would beat down on people.  Another reason also after lunch in Southern Italy many people take an hour nap and return back to work in the evening when it cools a bit.  There is the lesson from an Italian.  But generally they are concidered caucassion.  Hope this clarifies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »
I certainly consider Italians to be white. I actually have a darker complexion than many Sicilians.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2007, 10:26:39 PM »
I heard that Northern Italians also have a Germanic admixture. Maybe this is from the Barbarian invaders in Roman times. It makes sense since it borders Switzerland.

The Germanic admixture was from the Lombards, who were a Germanic tribe that settled in northern Italy over a thousand years ago.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2007, 10:33:38 PM »

I have nothing worth posting, have a laugh.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ashkenazi

• New JTFer
« Reply #92 on: September 08, 2007, 10:44:01 PM »
It depends on how you define white.  That's the problem, it seems everyone invents their own definition.

I mean white as in their blood line overall thats the only way to find a solid yes or no, personally I dont think their white no freakin way (maybe part white) my best friend is italian also others aswell and to me they dont look or act white. Last time I checked italians have thick curly hair, are real hairy, big lips, and have different facial features contrary to those we know as pure caucasians such as swedes, germans, danes, you get the point and now excuse my amature genetic analysis but last time I checked thick or curly hair isnt white big lips not white. I think that 20% of italians are pure white Ive seen some (rarely) that look white as in comparable to a german, but think that the obvious (majority) are mixed with arab or something non white because I refuse to denie what my eyes tell me about their appearance.

Im sure everyone here recalls Alexander the Great? anyways how many of you recall when he (correct me on the number if Im wrong) had 20,000 of his soldiers take persian women for wives? Anyways its a fact of history that the romans (italians) like the greek also set out and conquered the middle east and like the greek you can say a good number of them took wives that were brought back to rome or brought as slaves. Anyways I think they're somewhere in that ballpark ethnic wise or they might be like the jews and have their own personal genetic make up different from everyone elses. Anyways if anyone has that solid yes or no that be for the best.      
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 10:46:49 PM by Ashkenazi »
We must ensure that the State of Israel has a definite Jewish majority, or otherwise the notion of a Jewish state will become void.

Ehud Olmert

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #93 on: September 08, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
Italians (and sephardic Jews) are part of the Indo-Mediterranean race.  Whether or not that is considered white is what determines whether or not Italians/Greeks/Spanish/French/North Africans/Arabs are white.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #94 on: September 08, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »
Ashkenazic Jews are also Mediterranean. Saying otherwise is racist and supports Arab Muslim Nazi claims of Ashkenazim of not being real Jews but rather "Khazars".

That's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying ashkenazi Jews are fairly similar to kurds and armenians, which makes them armenoid.  Aremenoids are partially mediterranean.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2007, 11:02:41 PM »
Anthropology is one of my hobbies.  Here are some good websites.
http://racialreality.110mb.com/index.html
http://www.biodiversityforum.com/index.php

Ashkenazis are close to Sephardics, but different enough that they are two separate ethnicities.  Khazar theory is bs though.  Whatever khazars converted have been absorbed.  Genetic testing disproves it.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2007, 11:06:46 PM »
Ashkenazic Jews are also Mediterranean. Saying otherwise is racist and supports Arab Muslim Nazi claims of Ashkenazim of not being real Jews but rather "Khazars".

That's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying ashkenazi Jews are fairly similar to kurds and armenians, which makes them armenoid.  Aremenoids are partially mediterranean.

well according to nordic theory (I'm not necessarily a
So what are Persians and white Indians?
I hate to use this term, but Persians and Indians were the original "aryans."  The Germans liked to claim them as being German-like, however, I believe it is actually the slavs who most resemble the Indians.  Hitler was wrong.  Don't quote me on that though.  Being south Asian, I would guess Persians, originally, were similar to Indians.  Then they mixed with mongols.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »
What is the racial makeup of The Swiss? Specifically, can you break down the racial makeup of the French-speaking region, the German-speaking region, and the French-speaking region?

Would you call the Italian-speaking ones Italian?

BTW, I added to your question to Chaim something about Italian-speaking Swiss and if he thaught of them like he does Italians in Italy.

The traditional ethnic composition of the territories of modern Switzerland includes the following components

* speakers of Swiss German, i.e. Alemannic German, historically amalgamated from the Gallo-Roman population and the Alemanni, including subgroups such as the Walser. "Swiss" from the 16th to 18th centuries referred to this group exclusively, and only with the expansion of the Swiss confederacy following the Congress of Vienna was the term applied to non-Alemannic territories. Closely related German-speaking peoples are the Alsatians, the Germans (especially the Swabians) and the Austrians (especially the Vorarlbergians).
    * the Romands, traditionally speaking Franco-Provençal dialects, today largely assimilated to the standard French language (Swiss French), amalgamated from the Gallo-Roman population and Burgundians (the historical Upper Burgundy). They are closely related to the French (especially those of Franche-Comte).
    * the Ticinesi, traditionally speakers of Lombardic dialects (Ticinese) today mostly assimilated to the standard Italian language, amalgamated from Raetians and Lombards. They are closely related to the Italians (especially Lombardians and Piedmontese).
    * The Rumantsch, speakers of the Rumantsch language, settling in parts of the Grisons, historically of Raetic stock.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_%28people%29

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2007, 11:10:41 PM »
Anthropology is one of my hobbies.  Here are some good websites.
http://racialreality.110mb.com/index.html
http://www.biodiversityforum.com/index.php

Ashkenazis are close to Sephardics, but different enough that they are two separate ethnicities.  Khazar theory is bs though.  Whatever khazars converted have been absorbed.  Genetic testing disproves it.

Yeah, actually EagleEye is pretty much on the ball here, at least according to all of the genetic studies I've seen.  Ashkenazi Jews are racially more related to some other groups than to Sephardic Jews and the same is true for the Sepharadim.  But they are much closer to each other than Ashkenazi Jews are related to Germans or Dutch, for example.  There is no Jewish "race" but there are Jewish "ethnicities" with Jewish blood (however much) connecting all of the Jewish "ethnicities" together, excepting Ethiopian Jews.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »
Correct, we are on the same page.

Armenoids are similar to Meds, they are partially Med, but they aren't fully Med.

Armenoids are a geographical variant of the Dinaric subtype, therefore, Romanians/Serbs/Bulgarians are fairly similar to ashkenazi Jews.

If you find this stuff interesting, I suggest you participate there.