Author Topic: Ask JTF will be delayed this week  (Read 4947 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Ask JTF will be delayed this week
« on: October 16, 2006, 03:55:18 AM »
Unfortunately, due to a technical problem with our web host, Chaim cannot do the Ask JTF program on time this week.  Chaim does intend to do the program as soon as possible, maybe even later today or tonight.

We apologize for this latest technical problem, which appears to be the result of our web host hiring more and more "affirmative action" employees who do not know what they are doing.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Ask JTF will be delayed this week
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:32:56 AM »
Shalom JTF,
I just wanted to ask if the JTF could offer a downloadable pdf file for the entire Truth About Black Africa series.  This is such a fabulous work that I feel it should be offered in complete in book form.  Thank you for all that you are doing JTF.  Marzutra...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 12:51:26 PM »
There must of been tech difficulty cause on this past week's website they had the same audios for the past 2 weeks.  I was wondering about that thanks JSullivan for clearing my wonders.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 04:30:09 PM »
I had the same problem getting the last 2 JTF television shows and I'm using Firefox. It wouldn't load the new ones. I was able to get them by accessing the JTF.org site via Internet Explorer.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Dante

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 05:54:13 PM »
I had the same problem getting the last 2 JTF television shows and I'm using Firefox. It wouldn't load the new ones. I was able to get them by accessing the JTF.org site via Internet Explorer.

this happens because the file's name stays the same all the time.
you can solve this problem by simply cleaning your firefox cache,
closing firefox and open it again - then, the firefox "forgets"
it downloaded the file and starts over with the new file.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 10:43:53 PM »
alright its delayed, so when will the ask JTF show be up?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 01:49:35 AM »
The new program is on now.  We apologize for the delay.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 08:59:53 PM »
The new program is on now.  We apologize for the delay.

It was more than worth the wait. Another stellar program!!!