Author Topic: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...  (Read 28411 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: To Those Of You who Type in Eboncs...
« Reply #150 on: September 16, 2007, 09:51:44 PM »

You know I'd NEVER do that!

I'd have said "mmmm hmmm".  ;)
ITs whites like you who leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

Don't say that! We've NEVER been intimate.
:laugh:

Erica - do you realize that you don't have to post things on this forum.  You're perfectly welcome, and in fact encouraged, to leave. 
I'll actually LEAVE when I'm ready. You are no different than whites who would terrorize blacks who move into their neighborhood to make them leave. I'm going to be here for a while.
Really?  I'm terrorizing you?  How?  ???

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

newman

« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »

Erica - do you realize that you don't have to post things on this forum.  You're perfectly welcome, and in fact encouraged, to leave. 
I'll actually LEAVE when I'm ready. You are no different than whites who would terrorize blacks who move into their neighborhood to make them leave. I'm going to be here for a while.
What a joke!

A Jew suggests a black  leave some place they're not happy at and he's 'terrorising' her!

Blacks rampage through Jewish neighbourhoods on anti- semitic terror campaigns and they're merely "expressing socio-economic frustation".

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #152 on: September 16, 2007, 10:28:39 PM »

What a joke!

A Jew suggests a black  leave some place they're not happy at and he's 'terrorising' her!

Blacks rampage through Jewish neighbourhoods on anti- semitic terror campaigns and they're merely "expressing socio-economic frustation".
And the comparison itself makes no sense.

:laugh: Like they could ever pronounce "socio-economic"  ("We is very Soso-Ecodamicly frustrated, mmm hmmm!").

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Erica

« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »

What a joke!

You whine constantly about people who care about others. Take your own advice and stop whining about things you dont' have to endure. I agree that there are evil blacks and evil people everywhere. You're evil as well.

newman

« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2007, 12:35:39 AM »

What a joke!

You whine constantly about people who care about others. Take your own advice and stop whining about things you dont' have to endure. I agree that there are evil blacks and evil people everywhere. You're evil as well.

Moral equivelence again!

Erica

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »

What a joke!

Moral equivelence again!
Actually, you're the one constantly speaking on 'morality' or the absence thereof. You HATE being wrong, and you hate even MORE when someone comes here and doesn't have to speak in ebonics to get her/his point accross.