Author Topic: To members of Jtf who are not Jewish  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
To members of Jtf who are not Jewish
« on: September 09, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
Know your roots! go to www.noahidenations.com

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: To members of Jtf who are not Jewish
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
Can you explein a bit more ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 02:39:04 PM »
Shalom the website I gave will tell you all you need to know. Hashem on that blessed day that he gave moses 613 commandments to the Jewish people he also gave 7 commandments to the nations of the world. G-D called the Jewish people to be a light unto the nations. the nations of the world are to learn from the Jewish people who is the true G-D. we are to serve G-D under the Jewish people. the nations of the world has corrupted the Torah. the nations of the world are in in Idolatry. they serve a false G-D. go to the website you Will find ALL the answers there.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 02:45:31 PM »
go to the website you Will find ALL the answers there.
I'm Jewish .

Anyway, I don't know if the thing you did (trying to convince Christians become Noahides) is allowed on JTF .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 02:46:29 PM »
I don't like the images in the introduction of the website.

When did Noah walk beside God? Is it metaphorical?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 02:49:19 PM »
I don't like the images in the introduction of the website.

When did Noah walk beside G-d? Is it metaphorical?

No, it isn't metaphorical :
Genesis 6:9 "These are the records of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time; Noah walked with God."
"....Noah walked with God" means that Noah did everything that god commended him to do .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 02:51:14 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »

Didn't see any images of Noah walking beside G-d, just Noah, and some people working on the ark. And, um, walking with G-d is a figure of speech.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 03:11:02 PM »
Thanks.

And is the Genesis in the old testement? :) Sorry, i don't know these things.

I don't think its right to have lots of images of the Prophets, it creates images which could be quite different to that of the real event, misleading people.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 03:15:48 PM »
Thanks.

I don't think its right to have lots of images of the Prophets, it creates images which could be quite different to that of the real event, misleading people.

Genesis is the first book in the Whole bible and in the Torah .
In hebrew the book Genesis name is : "BeReshit" - At the begining (and that's how the first verse in the english BeReshit is starting "At the begining G-d crated the Heaven (In hebrew it's "Sky") and the earth" .

as Jewish you shouldn't call it "old testement" because it's the only real testement (in a jewish way of veiw).
You should learn Hebrew and TRY to read the Torah in hebrew, but it's very hard because it's Biblecal hebrew and it's kinda diffrent .

For now, you should read the whole jewish bible (24 books  ;D) .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:17:37 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 03:19:54 PM »
Yeah I should. ;D

Dexter have you ever heard of a story about the people of the cave?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 03:21:40 PM »
Yeah I should. ;D

No.....
Can you tell me about it ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »
Thanks.

Remember that Judaism is not Islam and drawings are okay, as long as they are not graven images.

How about charms and items that are mean't to have holy inscriptions on them on mean something, are they prohibited? Since they lead people to believe that by wearing those items they are protected, yet God is the One we should turn to.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
Yeah I should. ;D

No.....
Can you tell me about it ?

You  don't believe in it, its it the Quran. I just wanted to check if it had been taken from the Torah.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 04:26:47 PM »
I'm Jewish .

Anyway, I don't know if the thing you did (trying to convince Christians become Noahides) is allowed on JTF .
Why not? G-d wants us to convert Memebrs of other faiths to be Noahides

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »
I'm Jewish .

And the Christians believe that Jesus (if i'm not mistaken) wants tham to convert Memebrs of other faiths to be Christian, should we allow it on this forum ?
And if we don't allow Christians why would we allow Noahides ? it should be equel .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 04:49:56 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 04:33:20 PM »
Everyone is a Noachide, its not a matter of converting but understanding that you are.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 04:37:37 PM »
Know your roots! go to www.noahidenations.com

all people of the world  are"B'nei Noach" and infact the 7-laws were passed to Gentiles before the Torah was handed to Moses from Hashem,as the Jews had not been "elevated to, Light unto the Nations at that point.I agree however that more should be done to make ppl more aware of their past.for me,JTF/forums have done that for me,so thank you.blessings for you and your families

ps Dexter,attach your self to a Rabbi  or learned Jew as they can assist you become a Noachide chassid, we have 7 laws that are really quite important.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »

On this forum it is not allowed.  Revera, you've been nothing but trouble ever since you came here so this is your WARNING to settle down. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 04:41:00 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »
ps Dexter,attach your self to a Rabbi  or learned Jew as they can assist you become a Noachide chassid, we have 7 laws that are really quite important.
I'M JEWISHHH

:o

- Friedrich Nietzsche

ftf

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
I really don't know why, but this topic just makes me laugh.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 04:54:53 PM »
my apologies Dexter i ment no offence to you.but with respect xians and  Noachide chassid are not of the same stuff...we dont follow xian  beliefs insomuch as the Torah is, Psalm 119:105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
From this we can know that the "word" of G-d, His Torah, His TeNaCh (Bible) will enlighten our steps, as we walk in His paths, step by step.And the Jews are his priests who guide us,and for my part i aknowledge the Holy Land is by divine right,  Jewish.And that all that is written will come to pass.I do not believe in the xian version of J----.or the New Testament for that matter.so Noachide chassids should be allowed on this forum.

ps i claim not authority on this subject,seek a Rabbi or learned Jew.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 04:55:14 PM »
I really don't know why, but this topic just makes me laugh.

You're probably tired.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 04:57:49 PM »
my apologies Dexter i ment no offence to you.but with respect xians and  Noachide chassid are not of the same stuff...we dont follow xian  beliefs insomuch as the Torah is, Psalm 119:105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
From this we can know that the "word" of G-d, His Torah, His TeNaCh (Bible) will enlighten our steps, as we walk in His paths, step by step.And the Jews are his priests who guide us,and for my part i aknowledge the Holy Land is by divine right,  Jewish.And that all that is written will come to pass.I do not believe in the xian version of J----.or the New Testament for that matter.so Noachide chassids should be allowed on this forum.

ps i claim not authority on this subject,seek a Rabbi or learned Jew.

What does "XIAN" means ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 05:00:58 PM »
Christians   {xians}   sorry i never made that clear.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 05:02:54 PM »
The truth is troubling to those who want to keep other people in darkness!