Author Topic: Russian nazi in Israel  (Read 8860 times)

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
Russian nazi in Israel
« on: September 09, 2007, 05:19:36 PM »
is Chaim responsable for bring Russian Nazi to Israel?

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
Re: Russian nazi in Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 05:24:04 PM »
What do you mean?

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 05:33:04 PM »
did he not fight to bring Russian people to Israel. how many were Nazi's

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 05:41:01 PM »
Russian Jews not Russian's who the  fraudulent Israel Govt deems Jews
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:59:29 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »
The Israeli government who allowed every Russian sewer rat in without checking that they are actually Jewish are at fault.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 05:52:39 PM »
The Russians mother lies

Nazi Suspect's Mother: My Family Survived Holocaust

(IsraelNN.com) The mother of one of the suspects in the Petach Tikva Nazi gang said that her son "is a criminal, a delinquent but not a Nazi." Speaking on Channel 2 with her back to the camera, she said: "My family suffered enough from the Nazis."

Asked whether there were Holocaust survivors in her family she answered in the affirmative and said: "My grandfather, my grandmother, my father."

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »
Deported after jail time

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »
I think the starter of this thread is a fraud she started a thread blaming chaim for nazis and then leaves
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:57:01 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

OZ77

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 06:19:50 PM »
This is one more failure chalked up to the rotting idiots who rule israel, past and present alike,
you see, many russian jews fled Russia mainly because of the antisemitism that was raging there!
the crazy thing is, those same anti-semites followed their footsteps and came to israel
under false pretenses, claiming to be jews as well.
in one election ad for a russian oriented party that aired on israeli tv a few years ago,
a russian man was interviewed saying:
"I remember I had a horrible antisemitic neighbor in Moscow,
he used to terrorize me on a daily basis for being jewish.
When I came to israel I was so happy, that is until I saw him passing me on the street..."

so you see?! Israeli governments were so desperate to win the already doomed jewish demographic battle
that instead of encouraging arab immigration out of israel,
they took in as many russians as possible,
many times without even checking for any type of jewish background.

'till this day, there were hundreds if not thousands of documented events involving;
satanic worshiping cults, neo-nazi cells, "Clockwork Orange" type gangs... -
ALL of which were made up of these russian gentiles and their kids.

they come to israel because israel is a great place to live in,
it's sunny and free and blooming constantly, and so that's why they came by the thousands.

this is just another road sign pointing to our leaders' fatal mistakes,
mistakes that a kahanist government would have NEVER made.

the russian jews are a remarkable addition to the israeli people,
it's the non-jews that give us headlines such as these day in and day out,
I believe this is the first time in all these years, that they've been planning to use explosives,
so it looks like what once was just cursing jews in their own land,
would now escalate into something much much much worse..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 06:39:04 PM by OZ77 »

OZ77

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
btw that "party" was one of the fake right parties calling to control "aliyah" enforcement

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 03:17:31 PM »
I remember one time I was playing an online video game with a girl who lived in Israel. We got to talking and after finding out she moved there several years ago I asked how it felt to make aliyah. She didn't know what aliyah was. Turns out her family was from a former Soviet republic and they hate religion and side with the muslims.  >:(

It's amazing what Israel allows in these days.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 07:39:57 PM by OZ77 »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

OZ77

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 07:40:09 PM »
I remember one time I was playing an online video game with a girl who lived in Israel. We got to talking and after finding out she moved there several years ago I asked how it felt to make aliyah. She didn't know what aliyah was. Turns out her family was from a former Soviet republic and they hate religion and side with the muslims.  >:(

It's amazing what Israel allows in these days.

"these" days?..  ::)

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
I think the starter of this thread is a fraud she started a thread blaming Chaim for Nazis and then leaves
OH I am a fraud? listen mister! Chaim is part responsible for bringing Russian Nazis to Isarel. It said in the news that in the 90's 250,000 Russians who came to Israel were not Jewish. Chaim played a big part in this mess Israel is in now. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
It's the Govt of Israel's fault they knew about this group and others for years and ignored it.Most Russians in Israel are decent people.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
It's the Govt of Israel's fault they knew about this group and others for years and ignored it.Most Russians in Israel are decent people.
OH its the Govt fault! is not Chaim taking credit for forcing the hand of the Govt to bring these none Jewish Russian to Israel. after all he went to jail for bombing places to force the hand of the Govt. and he wants to lead Israel?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 08:02:55 PM »
If the Govt knew about these handfull of nazi groups for years there is even an Israeli site that names them and the govt of leftist Israel did nothing also they posted on on many WN groups forums in the U.S. and you think the Israeli leftistGovt never monitors the WN sites.What about the 99.9 percent of good Russians in Israel should'nt they have been able to immigrate

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 08:34:16 PM »
If the Govt knew about these handfull of nazi groups for years there is even an Israeli site that names them and the govt of leftist Israel did nothing also they posted on on many WN groups forums in the U.S. and you think the Israeli leftistGovt never monitors the WN sites.What about the 99.9 percent of good Russians in Israel should'nt they have been able to immigrate
This is what happens when people who don't know what they are doing get involve. bringing Nazis to Israel. Great job Chaim!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 08:37:30 PM »
so out of a million and half people you have a few hundred bad apples

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 08:44:31 PM »
MaryJoe-
You have some nerve gal coming on Chaim's message board and accusing him of bringing Nazi's to Israel as if that was his intent.
I hope your stay here is a short one.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »
MaryJoe-
You have some nerve gal coming on Chaim's message board and accusing him of bringing Nazi's to Israel as if that was his intent.
I did not say it was his intent but the fact is he was also responsible. and let me remind you that this is a forum were people can express their opinion.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 09:13:48 PM »
MaryJoe-
I did not say it was his intent but the fact is he was also responsible. and let me remind you that this is a forum were people can express their opinion.

You don't need to remind me of anything. I know this is a forum where people like you can spout off their idiotic opinions. It's also a forum where people like me can tell you how foolish they are. Get over it.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 09:22:27 PM »
MaryJoe-

You don't need to remind me of anything. I know this is a forum where people like you can spout off their idiotic opinions. It's also a forum where people like me can tell you how foolish they are. Get over it.
I am so sorry that Chaim is not the messiah you thought he was. but the fact remains he brought Russian Nazis to Israel and Holocaust survivers are suffering for it.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »
The Jewish Moderator "Dayan" from our site, who lives in Israel, has told us, that this freaks are no Jews. He said, that a lot of non Jewish people came to Israel from Russia in the last few years. He said that they will go first to prison and then they get the real punishment: They will be deported to Russia.

Hi.Es waren keine Juden sondern aus Russland eingewanderten Nichtjuden.99% der Nichtjüdischen Russen sind ok ein Paar Schwarze Schafe gibt es überall.Die gehen erstmal ins Gefängnis und dann kommt die Richtige Strafe:Ab nach Russland!

Source: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showpost.php?p=321709&postcount=6

A lot of Russians came to Europe after the fall of communism. Perhaps it has nothing to to with the regular jewish Immigration, but with economic refugees.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:30:16 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 09:26:06 PM »
true i agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
There are going to be both nazi scum and self-hating Jews in any population.  That's just a statistical probability.  Every country has it screw-ups.

By freeing the Soviet Jews, Chaim did more good than he did bad.  Of course there are negatives, but they are outweighed by the positives.