Author Topic: Mah skin be ashy...  (Read 8446 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Mah skin be ashy...
« on: September 10, 2007, 05:01:12 PM »
 ;D
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mah skin be ashy...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 05:04:59 PM »
You a chocolate face?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 05:06:19 PM »
hahahaha no, I am just acting retarded...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 05:08:33 PM »
Maybe if you get someone to help you bust one of those zits on the back of your neck you could lube up with that.

Erica

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »
Maybe if you get someone to help you bust one of those zits on the back of your neck you could lube up with that.
EW... AND that was mean...

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 05:29:39 PM »
What's with the coco butter?

Is that some negro thing?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2007, 05:30:37 PM »

It's a spritual thing.. a body thing... a SOUL thing..

Erica

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »
;D
Buy some Lubriderm Daily Moisture...it should clear that ashiness right up. I don't know any products that will help you out with the rudeness though. Sorry.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »

Are Quisinarts a "White" thing?

Erica

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 05:34:56 PM »

Are cucumber sandwiches a 'WHITE" thing?

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

Erica

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.
SUV's are vehicles. If I were riding on public transportation  you'd talk about how f'ing poor I am.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2007, 05:53:01 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.
SUV's are vehicles. If I were riding on public transportation  you'd talk about how f'ing poor I am.

SUVs were invented by white people for white people, because black people don't know what the word "off-roading" or "dirt road" or "skiing" or "4X4ing" means.  They either live in concrete jungles or jungle jungles.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2007, 05:58:16 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

SUVs were invented by white people for white people, because black people don't know what the word "off-roading" or "dirt road" or "skiing" or "4X4ing" means.  They either live in concrete jungles or jungle jungles.
SUV's were invented for people with MONEY! Black, White or otherwise. Stop being so stupid. DO YOU have an SUV?

And we also have an 05' Dodge Caravan... Is that WHITE too?

EDIT:
I knew no one would have an answer to that question....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 06:27:15 PM by Erica »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »
Ever seen a negro drive a pickup truck? I haven't.

newman

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »

A pickup is a WORK vehical. Why would they? :D

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 08:12:42 PM »
Yes, my uncle. He owns a construction/ carpentry business. In fact, it was my ride to my wedding 13 1/2 years ago.. my mom's ex was supposed to drive me to the courthouse; he never showed up.  >:(

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
Yes, my uncle. He owns a construction/ carpentry business. In fact, it was my ride to my wedding 13 1/2 years ago.. my mom's ex was supposed to drive me to the courthouse; he never showed up.  >:(

Did you ride in the back or in the cab  ???

Erica

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

Did you ride in the back or in the cab  ???
Actually I rode in the cab. His ladders and other equipment were in the back.

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 01:09:51 AM »

A pickup is a WORK vehical. Why would they? :D
Also, people who drive Ford F-150's aren't necessarily using them for work. Some men love big pick up trucks just to drive around in. And those SUV's, which only WHITE people are supposed to drive ::) are driven by lots of white people in NY. Most of the white men I've seen on the road while in NY (either going over the Verrazanno Bridge) hog the road as if no one else is there. I witnessed one of your brethren driving an SUV, riding our tail light because he didn't want to do the speed limit. WHile we're coasting at 65 ,this idiot [while we're driving on the right lane approaching an exit] decides that he wants to speed up and drive onto the exit. When we get into the middle lane, he drives off of the exit ramp back onto the expressway flipping me the bird and mouthing "Black B*tch!" My husband was doing the speed limit and I was sitting in the passenger seat. Boy, white people are angry, racist, road ragers.

newman

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2007, 01:14:28 AM »
Boy, white people are angry, racist, road ragers.
You're generalising without emperical or statistical evidence.

BTW, is your SUV pimped-out or factory standard?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:24:45 AM by newman »

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2007, 01:20:08 AM »
Boy, white people are angry, racist, road ragers.
You're generalising without emperical or statistival evidence.

BTW, is your SUV pimped-out or factory standard?

The SUV dosen't belong to us, first of all. lol My husband's friend is stationed in Iraq and he allowed us to use it while he is gone. So we'll be needing a second vehicle soon. :) When we do get another vehicle I wouldn't mind buying a SUV at all.
Second it isn't 'pimped out'..its factory standard. No bells or whistles unless you count the security system.

And no, I'm not generalizing, I'm just talking about white people as a WHOLE. ::)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 01:25:23 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2007, 01:21:44 AM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

Oh yeah, I don't and wouldn't go off-roading, or skiing anywhere because I don't  have a death wish. I'll leave that up to crazy white people. The WHOLE.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2007, 05:04:17 AM »
Urban Suvs are eating the gass bought from Arab Muslim Nazis or foreign dictatores like crazies; so Erica you turned to be; I'm sure involuntary; terrorist and tyrany supporter too. ::) ;D   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2007, 02:02:58 PM »

SUVs are a white thing.

You're a 'Tom-ess'.

Oh yeah, I don't and wouldn't go off-roading, or skiing anywhere because I don't  have a death wish. I'll leave that up to crazy white people. The WHOLE.

Us crazy white people take that as a compliment :D