Author Topic: Swastikas, neo-Nazi gangs and attacks on Jews. Where? In Israel  (Read 4792 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Swastikas, neo-Nazi gangs and attacks on Jews. Where? In Israel
« on: September 11, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »
Israeli police have broken up a neo-Nazi cell that had been carrying out attacks on religious Jews, homosexuals, drug addicts and workers, in a case that has shocked the Jewish state.

The youths, who had Nazi tattoos and allegedly celebrated Adolf Hitler’s birthday, belonged to Soviet Jewish families who had migrated to Israel under its law of return, which allows people with at least one Jewish grandparent to become Israeli citizens.

Under strict religious rules, however, many of the former Soviet immigrants are not considered to be Jewish.

“It is difficult to believe that Nazi ideology sympathisers can exist in Israel, but it is a fact,” said Major Revital Almog, the police officer in charge of the year-long investigation that began when vandals daubed swastikas and Hitler’s name on synagogues in Petah Tikva, near Tel Aviv.

While such incidents have been on the rise in Eastern Europe, this was believed to have been the first time it had occurred on such a scale in Israel, which was formed after the Nazi Holocaust that killed six million Jews.

“The tragic irony in this is that they would have been chosen for annihilation by the Nazis they strive to emulate,” said Arieh O’Sullivan, a spokesman for the Anti-Defamation League, which targets cases of anti-Semitism.

Israeli media published videotapes that the group of eight men, aged between 16 and 21, had made of themselves, showing them giving the Nazi salute and kicking a victim to the ground in a subway.

The news has caused deep shock in Israel, and prompted calls by Eli Yishai, the ultra-Orthodox Trade and Industry Minister, for a tightening of the regulations that have allowed large numbers of residents of the former Soviet Union, as well as many Ethiopians of Jewish descent, to become Israeli citizens.

“We have to rid ourselves of this Satan who lives in the heart of Israel,” Mr Yishai said.

Israel’s law of return is based on the Nazi definition of what constitutes a Jew, as laid out in Nuremberg in the 1930s, on the grounds that if a person was considered Jewish enough to be murdered by the Nazi regime, they were Jewish enough to live in Israel. Under its rules, more than a million people from the former Soviet Union flocked to Israel in the 1990s. But according to the Immigration and Absorption Ministry, more than 300,000 of them do not consider themselves Jewish.

The neo-Nazi group was allegedly headed by 19-year-old Eli Buanitov, known within the cell as “Eli the Nazi”. He and his acolytes are believed to have been in regular contact with neo-Nazi groups abroad.

The Israeli Nazis had white supremacist insignia tattooed on their bodies as well as the number 88, suspected of being a code for Heil Hitler, as H is the eighth letter of the alphabet.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Swastikas, neo-Nazi gangs and attacks on Jews. Where? In Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 08:20:57 PM »
Ethiopian Jews did'nt do any nazi stuff why does that yishai include them?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 04:09:14 PM »
He tightened regulations in allowing them to become Israeli citizens.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »
Even a Russian wearing a swastika is self-hating, assuming they are not Jewish.  Russians were number two on Hitler's hit list.

Offline Goylem

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 09:28:26 PM »
Why are there so many Jew-haters and Nazis in the country that lost the largest number of people to the Nazi war machine?

You'd think Russia would be as hostile to Nazism as Poland or Israel are.  Yet Jew-hatred is so common in Russia.

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 09:38:23 PM »
Why are there so many Jew-haters and Nazis in the country that lost the largest number of people to the Nazi war machine?

You'd think Russia would be as hostile to Nazism as Poland or Israel are.  Yet Jew-hatred is so common in Russia.
Because russians are vile, envious, hateful, stupid people and anti-semitism overrules common sense.

They're like blacks..........

Arab-muslims captured blacks and sold them into slavery and STILL do it today. Jews lead the fight for black civil rights. Yet....what do blacks do? That's right! They hate Jews and side with arab-muslim nazis.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 04:55:08 PM »

Because russians are vile, envious, hateful, stupid people and anti-semitism overrules common sense.

They're like blacks..........

Arab-muslims captured blacks and sold them into slavery and STILL do it today. Jews lead the fight for black civil rights. Yet....what do blacks do? That's right! They hate Jews and side with arab-muslim nazis.

I watched a documentary recently about Saudis who enslave little kids from countries like bangladesh, India, Yemen, and force them to beg. Quite often they'd chop of the kids limbs, and make them deformed, in order for the kids to gain more sympathy from tourists and be given more money. Its sick. And the little kids were petrefied, they were too scared to even look at the camera or talk to the reporters. :(

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »
As newman said, russians have always been and will always be some of the most anti-Jewish vermin on earth. They are sneaky and jealous reptiles and as much as you do for them (ie: bring them out of their squalor into the land of Israel even though they aren't Jewish), they will spit on you. I hope the muslim chechens and russians keep on kiling each other for a long, long time.

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 03:08:47 AM »
OK, throw the books at them. I cannot stand hitler-loving people, ESPECIALLY in Israel
1 If I had my way, besides their regular punishment, they would also be sentenced to stand in the middle of a busy town square for ALL to see! With a big sign saying "I am a SHAMEFUL anti-Semite"

I'd strip them naked, tattoo 'mohammed sucks' on their back and make them run through Gaza.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 04:16:48 AM »
Unfortunately there are Neo-nazis everywhere. I live in a very little town (2800 inhabitants) and we have them too. They do not kill or injure people, but my house was attacked 12 times ( and I'm not a Jew! Just because I make donations to AMIA in Buenos Aires Argentina).
But I think most Neo-Nazis are not real Nazis, they just want to emulate evil of every kind. They only choose Nazism b/c it has been the greatest evil of the last century. Of course they must be severely punished!!!!!
But I think the real Nazis of today are the leftists and secularists, those who speak about "peace" in Israel....the french.... the "good intentioned" mediators and so on.

newman

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2007, 04:21:15 AM »
Unfortunately there are Neo-nazis everywhere. I live in a very little town (2800 inhabitants) and we have them too. They do not kill or injure people, but my house was attacked 12 times ( and I'm not a Jew! Just because I make donations to AMIA in Buenos Aires Argentina).
But I think most Neo-Nazis are not real Nazis, they just want to emulate evil of every kind. They only choose Nazism b/c it has been the greatest evil of the last century. Of course they must be severely punished!!!!!
But I think the real Nazis of today are the leftists and secularists, those who speak about "peace" in Israel....the french.... the "good intentioned" mediators and so on.

How right you are.

It is the leftist, peacenik, liberals who are the biggest nazis, Jew-haters and racists today. The only difference between them and the nazis of 70 years ago is that the old nazis were honest about their true intentions.

PS: Sorry to hear about your wife.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2007, 06:10:40 AM »

Who is biggest pal of Germany today in Europe? Russia; who's selling nuclear materials and technology to Iran? Russia; Who's arming Fredo Corleone Assad's army? Russia; 
F... Ruskies. ;D

Reuters On The New Pope
Take a look at this pic and caption lifted directly from Reuters:

"Military honor guard enter the Buenos Aires' Cathedral past graffiti left by unknown assailants that reads: 'Universal Nazi Church' and 'Benedict addict XVI' on April 20, 2005. The choice of conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger as the new Pope divides Latin America, a region where he battled leftist priests and whose poor and hungry often cannot afford to follow Roman Catholic doctrine. Joy was tempered by disappointment the new Pontiff was not from Latin America, home to about half the world's Catholics. REUTERS/Ricardo Abad-DyN"

Two Things: #1: Note the anti-Christian bias reflected in what they DON'T SAY. There's no mention of a hate crime here, no worry about bigotry directed at Catholics, no concern of that sort reflected whatsoever in the caption. Can you imagine Reuters having the same attitude if a swastika were painted outside of a black church, a synagogue, or a mosque? Of course not. But when Christians are the ones targeted, well, shrug, who at Reuters cares, right?

#2: What exactly do they mean by the "whose poor and hungry often cannot afford to follow Roman Catholic doctrine" comment? Is this some sort of weird way of applying the same sort of propaganda liberals attack political conservatives with (They're the party of the rich!) to Catholics? Since when is Catholicism some sort of "Country Club Faith?"

If that's supposed to be the case, then how does it square with the inconvenient fact that John Hinderaker from Power Line pointed out: "Catholicism is experiencing explosive growth in Latin America, Africa and Asia, while languishing in the more affluent Europe and North America."

Even Reuters can do better than this...

You're Argentinian Raul? What do you think who did it? neo-nazim or satanists? The grafiti per se are problem; but nothing the public flogging won't cure. ;) ;D

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 08:37:35 AM »
Argentina is full of nazi war criminals and their vile offspring.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 09:07:41 AM »
Re:  "...Argentina is full of nazi war criminals and their vile offspring..."

Also Brazil, Paraguay, every other country in South America, and the U.S. and Canada

Each and all of these countries are now heavily infested with Hezbollah, Al Kayda, Neo-Nazi groups, Revolutionary Communists, Narco-Terrorists, the UN, and violent AIDs-infested Jigraboo.

Sting has also been seen there.

The Solution is clear!...It's time we take out the trash!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »
Argentina is full of nazi war criminals and their vile offspring.
Well, most criminals have already died and their offspring aren't neccessrily vile. For example, one of Eichmann's sons has been in Israel and declared that he agrees to his father's execution. Torah says that children are not guilty for their parent's crimes. "each one shall die for his own sin". Prophet Iehezkel says in the Name of G-d " all souls are Mine, but the soul who sineth, that soul shall perish"
The sin of Argentina was to alow criminals into the country, now Argentinian policy has changed a lot. Discrimination and Anti-Semitism is a federal cime here, punishable with up to 3 years in prison.
The great irony is that speaking abot "peace" in the Middle East is not includad in the crime!!!!!! Since "peace talks" began, thousands of Jews were massacred in Israel. And having an Embassy outside Jerusalem is the great incentive for Arab terror!!!!!!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 08:34:05 AM »
Well eichmann's (y'mshmo) son was friends with a Jewish girl in Buenos Aires, he was the one who unwittingly mentioned to her who his father was and apparently gloated about how is father was proud of his work and how he was proud of his father. The Mossad ended up with this information and from then on the little german pig was a goner.
There shouldn't have been a trial, he should have been thrown into an oven alive with the rest of his family.