Author Topic: Everyone that lives in New York City - I need your help to get elected!  (Read 4731 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I have a map of my voting district (District 26, Queens) - it covers parts of Whitestone, Bayside, Beechurst, Malba, College Point, Bay Terrace, Douglaston and Little Neck. (Possibly part of Flushing and Auburndale as well, but I can't tell).

If you or anyone you know lives in these areas, please let me know so that I can start gathering signatures and get in the race and win G-d willing!

Vito

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Everyone that lives in New York City - I need your help to get elected!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 02:28:17 AM »
Cool.  I hope you get elected but I'm not in your district.  How many signatures do you need?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 05:41:52 AM »
I have a map of my voting district (District 26, Queens) - it covers parts of Whitestone, Bayside, Beechurst, Malba, College Point, Bay Terrace, Douglaston and Little Neck. (Possibly part of Flushing and Auburndale as well, but I can't tell).

If you or anyone you know lives in these areas, please let me know so that I can start gathering signatures and get in the race and win G-d willing!

Vito

not woodhaven blvd area?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 11:09:56 AM »

Vito

not woodhaven blvd area?

Nope, different district.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 04:14:32 PM »
I'm not in your district, but I will be happy to blog about you and promote you that way. 

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 06:37:19 PM »
Yes, anyone residing in these areas, we need you. It is the 26th assembly district,NY. To collect signatures to get Vito on the ballot you must be a registered voter and live in the district, it does not matter what party you are registered in because until we can get 50,000 votes for a gubernatorial candidate our candidates(Loyalist party) will be considered as independents for the signature collecting process, which is to our advantage. On the other hand the thing that goes against us, established parties(rep, dem) need to collect 500 signatures for this position, we need to collect 1,500. The signatures are there, we just need the volunteers to go get them. I am currently breaking down the district into smaller ed's(election districts) and numbering the registered independents, conservatives, republicans, etc. in each district. This will help us to better zero in on neighborhoods where we are likely to get more support. The time frame to collect signatures is usually about a month and it will be sometime from June to August, 2008, so we have time to build an army of signature gatherers, but we need to start recruiting now. We will also be collecting signatures during the same time frame to get a referendum on the ballot, available in NYC, to actually debate the quran and hadiths to determine if islam should be afforded the designation of a Religion. It is more detailed than that but we can get into that later. Any registered voter residing anywhere in NYC can collect signatures for this and sign this. Also, anyone wanting to help Vito but does not live in his district, there is still plenty you can do if you are interested. In late November, early December, we are just working on the bookings right now, Vito's campaign and the launch of the NY Loyalist Party will kick off with a special event. We need all the help we can get. If interested please get in touch with Vito or myself. If you are outside of NY and want to get involved check out loyalistparty.com or contact Brian who is a member here. I am the interim chair for the NY Loyalist party, Brian is the national chair.
Also, anyone else who believes in the Loyalist platform and is interested in running for office themselves in NYC, we would love to hear from you. In NYC , in 2009, most of the current city council will be term limited, meaning no incumbents to run against, meaning a much better chance for a novice candidate, just something to keep in mind.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 10:45:41 PM »
Paison I am in the Bayside district.  You will get my vote.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 10:46:38 PM »
I wish people in the district would send Gary Ackerman out of a job.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 10:52:34 PM »
Oh Im sorry Im not anywhere near there, you would have my vote for sure!!  Ever gets to a state level Im there for sure :)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »

Vito

not woodhaven blvd area?

MORD...You live near woodhaven blvd?  closer to  woodhaven or rego PK?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 08:31:57 AM »
What are you running for?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 09:13:31 AM »
Thanks Lisa, Masterwolf!

What are you running for?

I'm running for the state assembly.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 05:06:14 PM »
Hey Vito, this is my district.  I'll vote for you.  Keep us posted with more details.  Good luck.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 05:48:15 PM »
Hey Vito, this is my district.  I'll vote for you.  Keep us posted with more details.  Good luck.

Thanks Ari! Do you know anybody else in the district? Friends, family?

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 06:36:17 PM »
Vito is running for the NY State Assembly, district 26. The current rep is 7 term Democrat Ann Margaret Carrozza. Outside of Staten Island Vito's district is probably the most conservative so there is a chance. She is a 7 term rep mostly because she has never really had any serious opposition, in fact in at least two elections she had absolutely no opposition. Even most times that she did the republicans were just putting a name up without really trying to win. Make no mistake, we are a supreme longshot but we are in this for real. Our biggest problem of course would be money to counter our opposition. If the republicans do not put up a candidate this gives us better odds but I have a feeling they will once they know of us because they will probably consider us a bigger enemy than the Democrats will because we will be getting alot of support from their base that is fed up with them, count me as an ex dissatisfied republican and now Loyalist. We truly appreciate and wish anyone in Vito's district will vote for him but we need even more, we have work to be done. We can find something for everyone, whether you have all the free time in the world or only a few minutes to spend on a computer, telephone or doing paper work. Even if you are not in the district you can help. I do not live in Vito's district. In fact, I am in a district on the Queens/Brooklyn border where speaking English is a handicap. Anyway, if you are not sure what district you are in you can easily check on the state assembly website or check it with myself or Vito via pm.
Masterwolf, I would also like to get rid of Ackerman, but he is state senate and Vito is running for assembly. State Senate is a harder hill to climb as it needs more signatures and covers bigger areas, but, in due time. We have to start somewhere and we are starting here.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 10:53:07 AM »
Did you get that Yacov? :D

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 11:04:04 AM »
Why won't you ask Chaim to get you on youtube with this message?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 01:47:23 PM »
Are you the Vito who calls up the Bob Grant show?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 02:01:48 PM »
Are you the Vito who calls up the Bob Grant show?

Nope

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »
Anyone in NYC, whether in Vito's district or not, willing to get involved, in any way, we will be setting up a small meeting in the next couple of weeks. Please pm me or Vito if you want to get involved. There is something to do for everyone.
Kellymaureen, I am assuming you are somewhere in NY outside of NYC. For now we are just in the city but we are hoping that will change. In fact we are actively recruiting candidates state wide, not just the city. It is a big commitment, hopefully Vito is just the first Loyalist brave enough to stand up and take action in NY.
Official party kickoff and Vito's campaign official announcement date will be announced very soon.
Stay tuned.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 09:28:38 PM »
will do Vito

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 10:55:23 PM »
Hey Vito, I have a few friends and family in the area.  I'll advise them to vote for you too.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 11:58:09 PM »
I live in Queens but not in that district. What can I do Vito?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 12:38:12 AM »
   I sure hope that Vito gets elected. I live in Maryland, otherwise, I would vote for him in a second.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007, 12:52:32 AM »
Ann Margaret Carrozza has been serving for 7 years int his district and her concentration of attention.  Leftists agenda.  So Vito I do wish  you all the luck I will vote.

If we can find a candidate for the district of of North East Queens and Nassau County as well to run against Gary Ackerman the beach whale who is an embarrasement to be the US Congressman from my district I will personally endorse them from now! LOL he is such a slob.   He supports Homo marriages even in our military and burning of the US flag.