Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 43428 times)

newman

Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2007, 11:55:13 PM »

You're very presumptive Daniel and you seem to be very arrogant when you state things like "he thinks" or "he can't stand" when you don't even know me or newman very well.  You show your ignorance very well.

Liberalism 101:

"All conservatives generalise".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2007, 03:59:05 AM »

You're very presumptive Daniel and you seem to be very arrogant when you state things like "he thinks" or "he can't stand" when you don't even know me or newman very well.  You show your ignorance very well.

Liberalism 101:

Ze'ev You make a very good observation here however its not so much ignorance it a liberal upbringing that embraces many of the worst things in society. The worse thing when dealing with liberals like this is they play a shell game dealing with issues. They tell us what we want to here to put us off guard and then at the opportune moment the toss in how they really feel and hope we are to polite to say anything. If you do challenge them they paint you with the raciest brush hoping they will back you down.

Love the new look newman JB is going to have to watch out for his spot on de log.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2007, 05:09:46 AM »

Liberalism 101:

John Stuart Mill: "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives"

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
which daniel?
Sorry - DannyCookies57 - my post was in reference to Daniel.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2007, 10:12:59 AM »
Erica is not here to honestly discuss or debate ANYTHING.

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A typical scenario is this:

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

1/ make excuses the dress, language or behaviour of the blacks in question.

2/ claim their behaviour is normal.

3/ imply the poster is irrational for feeling intimidated.

4/ imply the poster is racist for feeling intimidated

5/ claim that non-blacks do the same

6/ claim that the posters are accusing HER of that sort of behaviour

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.
Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Ya see, Erica, Newman needs to hate you and needs for you to be evil. He can't stand the fact that there is an intelligent and ethical black person on here. It completely contradicts and destroys the stereotypes he has about black people. It's interesting that Newman and Ze'ev claim to have a problem with black evil behavior where in reality, they have an even bigger problem with blacks being good, smart, and moral people since it completely destroys their presumed stereotypes about black people. So how dare you come onto this forum and show us evidence to the contrary!
Wait, Daniel, that's not altogether true because they DO indeed love "Crazy" Joe Clark and Alan "I kicked my daughter out without a penny to her name because she's gay... that  makes me look bad" Keyes.

I love finding good, smart, and moral blacks.  It makes my day whenever I meet one and I love meeting them because it means that black people CAN aspire to something higher and they have the possibility of being good people.  That is a hopeful notion for me.  I would like to believe in free will and self-determination although sometimes it is hard to keep faith in that.  Also, finding good, moral, and intelligent black people doesn't "completely destroy" any "stereotypes" about black people whatsoever.  There are good, moral, and intelligent blacks, but unfortunately not all or even most of them are this way.  It is possible for both types of blacks to exist simultaneously, Daniel.  They are not mutually exclusive, this is faulty reasoning.  The problem I have with Erica is not that she is a moral, intelligent, or good person, I actually appreciate all those qualities in her to some extent.  The problem is that much of the time she makes excuses and justifies evil behavior.   

Daniel could never allow himself to see that truth Ze'ev.  It would skew his idea of the world and his place in it

I think you can have a better exchange of ideas with Erica then Daniel -

Erica

« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2007, 10:37:08 AM »

All Erica is here to do is defend evil black behaviour at any cost while claiming not to.

A poster will give an account of black thugs intimidating people in the subway, gymnasium, mall...whatever. Erica does one or several of the following;

I'm sick and tired of wasting time with her deflections, distortions and curveballs.

I advise all fellow JTFers to ignore her posts unless you enjoy banging your head against a wall and clarifying everything four times because she can't understand (or pretends not to understand) your questions or posts.
Stop being a baby Newman. I asked valid questions. I even said, on the OTHER post that I belive that MOST of the men in question did what the other poster said they did...I just didn't believe that ALL of them did, within the HOUR that 'a certain person' was in the gym with them. The numbers didn't add up. I DID go with the statistics, you're just angry that I didn't agree with every single thing YOU agreed with. You're pitiful.

I'm not here to be right. Even when you're wrong; for instance telling me and other people that I support evil blacks when I have documented proof of hating them; you never say..."Wow, I didn't read where you said all of that." You just leave the situation blank because you're too proud, or bull-headed to say so.

Ya see, Erica, Newman needs to hate you and needs for you to be evil. He can't stand the fact that there is an intelligent and ethical black person on here. It completely contradicts and destroys the stereotypes he has about black people. It's interesting that Newman and Ze'ev claim to have a problem with black evil behavior where in reality, they have an even bigger problem with blacks being good, smart, and moral people since it completely destroys their presumed stereotypes about black people. So how dare you come onto this forum and show us evidence to the contrary!
Wait, Daniel, that's not altogether true because they DO indeed love "Crazy" Joe Clark and Alan "I kicked my daughter out without a penny to her name because she's gay... that  makes me look bad" Keyes.

I love finding good, smart, and moral blacks.  It makes my day whenever I meet one and I love meeting them because it means that black people CAN aspire to something higher and they have the possibility of being good people.  That is a hopeful notion for me.  I would like to believe in free will and self-determination although sometimes it is hard to keep faith in that.  Also, finding good, moral, and intelligent black people doesn't "completely destroy" any "stereotypes" about black people whatsoever.  There are good, moral, and intelligent blacks, but unfortunately not all or even most of them are this way.  It is possible for both types of blacks to exist simultaneously, Daniel.  They are not mutually exclusive, this is faulty reasoning.  The problem I have with Erica is not that she is a moral, intelligent, or good person, I actually appreciate all those qualities in her to some extent.  The problem is that much of the time she makes excuses and justifies evil behavior.   

Ze'ev, I'm oh,so tired of repeating myself over and over again so  you'll have to refresh my memory on what I'm excusing or justifying in evil behavior.

You get angry when I say that classical music isn't everyone's bag, then assume that people don't like it because of black hip-hop culture. Before there was hip hop, there were people who thought classical music was lame. How do you explain that?

The only thing I'm even remotely defending is the right for others to like what they like. I can't stand evil hip hop music; in fact I hate it. Mostly because I CAN'T (edit for spelling) defend it. Its stupid,there's nothing good about it. But because I like good hip hop, I'm using excuses?

Tell me, Ze'ev what else do I defend...because I'm pretty sure you passed over that post I dedicated wholey to you where I found EVERY time I spoke against evil blacks. You'd LIKE to think I'm the way you want me to be because I'm black and participation in any kind of black culture.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:28:41 PM by Erica »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »
You get angry when I say that classical music isn't everyone's bag, then assume that people don't like it because of black hip-hop culture. Before there was hip hop, there were people who thought classical music was lame. How do you explain that?

Stupid people. 

The dumbing-down of society.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2007, 12:51:11 PM »

Stupid people. 

:D  :D  :D

Good point!

Erica

« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2007, 04:30:26 PM »

Stupid people. 

The dumbing down of society? That's all you've got? It couldn't at all be that the people who thought classical music was lame before hip hop was even a genre had tastes of their own? No one can like a particular kind of music other than yours?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2007, 04:46:57 PM »

Stupid people. 

The dumbing down of society? That's all you've got? It couldn't at all be that the people who thought classical music was lame before hip hop was even a genre had tastes of their own?

Anyone that says, "classical music is lame" is making a stupid statement.

Anyone that thinks that classical music is lame is thinking a stupid thought.

Now, are they stupid?  Perhaps.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 04:50:03 PM by Scriabin »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2007, 04:48:24 PM »

Stupid people. 

No one can like a particular kind of music other than yours?

People are free to like whatever kind of inferior music they choose. ;)

I am not the music police.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »

Stupid people. 

The dumbing down of society? That's all you've got?

That's all I need.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2007, 05:28:42 PM »

Stupid people. 

Have you ever heard any classical music that highlights singing over instrumental music?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »

Ze'ev, I'm oh,so tired of repeating myself over and over again so  you'll have to refresh my memory on what I'm excusing or justifying in evil behavior.

The only thing I'm even remotely defending is the right for others to like what they like. I can't stand evil hip hop music; in fact I hate it. Mostly because I CAN'T (edit for spelling) defend it. Its stupid,there's nothing good about it. But because I like good hip hop, I'm using excuses?

Tell me, Ze'ev what else do I defend...because I'm pretty sure you passed over that post I dedicated wholey to you where I found EVERY time I spoke against evil blacks. You'd LIKE to think I'm the way you want me to be because I'm black and participation in any kind of black culture.

I don't get angry when you say that classical music isn't everyone's bag.  I get fed up when you don't realize that black culture, music, "entertainment" and "morals" are driving down those respective areas of American society.  I get fed up when you can't understand this, and you say things like "classical music isn't everyone's bag".  That's not the point, I'm not talking about musical taste.  I find it hard for you to believe that I actually think that people don't like classical music BECAUSE of hip-hop.  Like hip-hop singlehandedly destroyed many people's chances of ever liking classical music and it was the ONLY cause of this.  This is such a simpleminded view and I can't even believe that anyone could think that someone else holds it.  It's like I need to spell everything out for you because you can't even understand basic concepts.  The point is that while hip-hop of course isn't the only cause of lowered standards when it comes to American musical tastes, it's a BIG cause.  Let's forget about classical music, I never even said that people liked classical music BEFORE hip-hop ever came to existence, the situation then was just as bad as it is now.  Young people in the 60s and 70s DID listen to fantastic music, such as the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Emerson Lake and Palmer, the Doors, and other classic rock groups.  This music was some of the most popular music of the time, and it was GREAT.  That's because we didn't have people's standards driven down by rap crap.  The black music that was made at the time was GREAT, so it didn't lower people's standards.  But unforunately, soul and R&B aren't a predominant part of young black culture anymore.  When hip-hop started becoming popular, standards were driven down very low, and hip-hop is one of the most popular forms of music now in the U.S. and standards have hit rock bottom.  Hip-hop DID have a hand in driving ignorant people's standards down, because now they think that HIP-HOP IS THE ONLY MUSIC THERE IS.  I hear people say stupid things like "I need to be able to dance to it" or "It needs to have a good beat" or "it needs to have 'dope' lyrics" or "it's gotta have a lot of bass".  These are new lowered standards that HIP-HOP helped to put in place.  If you try to play a piece of jazz or classical music to the average young person of yesteryear, chances are they would at least be able to appreciate it.  If you played some decent music to the typical person of today, they wouldn't be able to listen to it and they wouldn't even think of it as music because it doesn't have some jungle beat with thumping bass and some savage screaming in the background. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »

Stupid people. 

Have you ever heard any classical music that highlights singing over instrumental music?

Ever heard O Fortuna?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »

Stupid people. 

Ever heard O Fortuna?

Yeah I love that!--Its always played when simon cowell steps on stage. ;D

Erica

« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »

Stupid people. 

The dumbing down of society? That's all you've got? It couldn't at all be that the people who thought classical music was lame before hip hop was even a genre had tastes of their own?

Ze'ev was the first person to imply that people thought classical music is lame because of 'black hip hop culture'. Perhaps that DOES make them stupid but that's an opinion; and you know what they say about opinions, right?

Erica

« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »

Stupid people. 

Which is the point I'm trying to make. Policing other's choices of music would be a lot like someone telling some of you that listening to metal/death or otherwise is stupid and that you're contributing to the down-grading of society. I have no right to tell you what to listen to..I can only say I don't like it and move on with my life.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2007, 05:57:28 PM »

Stupid people. 

Ze'ev was the first person to imply that people thought classical music is lame because of 'black hip hop culture'. Perhaps that DOES make them stupid but that's an opinion; and you know what they say about opinions, right?

I never said that THE reason people think classical music is lame is BECAUSE of black hip hop culture.  It's definitely PART of the reason though. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2007, 05:59:05 PM »

Stupid people. 

The dumbing down of society? That's all you've got?

That's all I need.
Actually, you'd need a lot more to back that statement up. Like I mentioned not too long ago, there are people here who like violent death metal..could I say that's 'dumbing down' society?  I could but it wouldn't make what I say true, now would it? People who like death metal will defend their choice of music. All I'm saying is that people who don't like that type of music, whether classical or metal have the right not to. What contributes to the dumbing down of society is not giving people the freedom to choose what and WHO they like or don't like.

Erica

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2007, 06:14:12 PM »

I don't get angry when you say that classical music isn't everyone's bag.  I get fed up when you don't realize that black culture, music, "entertainment" and "morals" are driving down those respective areas of American society.  I get fed up when you can't understand this, and you say things like "classical music isn't everyone's bag".  That's not the point, I'm not talking about musical taste.  I find it hard for you to believe that I actually think that people don't like classical music BECAUSE of hip-hop.  Like hip-hop singlehandedly destroyed many people's chances of ever liking classical music and it was the ONLY cause of this.  This is such a simpleminded view and I can't even believe that anyone could think that someone else holds it.  It's like I need to spell everything out for you because you can't even understand basic concepts.  The point is that while hip-hop of course isn't the only cause of lowered standards when it comes to American musical tastes, it's a BIG cause.  Let's forget about classical music, I never even said that people liked classical music BEFORE hip-hop ever came to existence, the situation then was just as bad as it is now.  Young people in the 60s and 70s DID listen to fantastic music, such as the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Frank Zappa, Emerson Lake and Palmer, the Doors, and other classic rock groups.  This music was some of the most popular music of the time, and it was GREAT.  That's because we didn't have people's standards driven down by rap crap.  The black music that was made at the time was GREAT, so it didn't lower people's standards.  But unforunately, soul and R&B aren't a predominant part of young black culture anymore.  When hip-hop started becoming popular, standards were driven down very low, and hip-hop is one of the most popular forms of music now in the U.S. and standards have hit rock bottom.  Hip-hop DID have a hand in driving ignorant people's standards down, because now they think that HIP-HOP IS THE ONLY MUSIC THERE IS.  I hear people say stupid things like "I need to be able to dance to it" or "It needs to have a good beat" or "it needs to have 'dope' lyrics" or "it's gotta have a lot of bass".  These are new lowered standards that HIP-HOP helped to put in place.  If you try to play a piece of jazz or classical music to the average young person of yesteryear, chances are they would at least be able to appreciate it.  If you played some decent music to the typical person of today, they wouldn't be able to listen to it and they wouldn't even think of it as music because it doesn't have some jungle beat with thumping bass and some savage screaming in the background. 
I'm actually one of those people whose musical taste spreads about a wide selection of music. Jazz is great because there are upbeat instrumental songs that I can dance to. Have you ever heard of the group "Montana"? They were a BIG BAND type of group with Jazz elements...and I LOVE it! The classic rock I like has to have a certain message, a beat, and something I could dance to. This also goes for the r&b music and Disco I listen to. I love the sounds of different beats and how they coincide with the lyrics. Even when I'm  listening to Twisted Sister, I have to get up and dance. I'm not a sit down and listen to the music kind of girl. :) I like to dance and move rhythmically. That dosen't make me a bad person because I like to move, at least I don't think so.

And just so we're clear. My musical tastes are such that I pass them on to my daughters but they're also free to choose to listen to whatever kind of music they want... barring violent hip hop and sexually explicit music. My 10 year old listens to Smooth Jazz while she sleeps, while she draws and while she mimics the music on her piano. That's what makes us all different...we don't have to like the same thing...and we don't have to be thought of as 'dumbing down society' because we have some upbeat rhythmic moves.

Erica

« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2007, 06:16:32 PM »

Stupid people. 

I never said that THE reason people think classical music is lame is BECAUSE of black hip hop culture.  It's definitely PART of the reason though. 
You never mentioned anything OTHER than hip hop 'contributing' to the dumbing down of culture in our society

newman

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2007, 07:57:21 PM »

This is an example of how our threads get hijacked.

We have to constantly explain conceptual ideas to Erica because even 'brighter-than-the-average-jig' ones like her cannot grasp anything abstract.

It's evolution. There's nothing abstract about swinging in the jungle or surviving the graslands of africa. No requirement to understand the abstract, I suppose.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »
So sorry to get off topic but nice avatar Newman...a face made for a cereal box...mmmm hmmm...or perhaps a bowling bag.   ;D ;)

newman

« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »
So sorry to get off topic but nice avatar Newman...a face made for a cereal box...mmmm hmmm...or perhaps a bowling bag.   ;D ;)

The nignogs in my country get AA, too!

I'm trying to get in on the action, so I'm puttin' on da pollish..mmmm hmmm.