Author Topic: What Erica is up to.  (Read 43173 times)

newman

Re: What Erica is up to.
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »
Here, whenever I've heard the term "as a whole" its always meant 'in its entirety." NEVER some.

Hanging around with ignorant blacks, no doubt.

And I want to clarify something because I don't feel like digging up any more things to prove you wrong about what I support or don't support. I've said that evil hip hop culture is EVIL from the start as well...I've even gone so far as to post some GOOD rap videos to prove that I don't condone the evil part of hip hop. SECOND... Homeless people don't work because of the way people like you see them, whether they're black, white, veterans of the Korean War, limbless or whatever. Dirty clothes don't equal GREAT paying jobs, Ze'ev. Would YOU hire a homeless person who can't afford a business suit and presentable shoes ? The way some of you talk about the way Muslim men smell, its doubtfull that you would. The only thing SOME homeless people can do is play music in the subway. But you look at them as the problem with hip hop culture. ::) ALSO I HAVE Spoken out against the evil black culture which dictates that black women who can't afford to have children shouldn't. I've even spoke on black people who recieve section 8 and don't pay their bills or take advantage of the system...so don't DARE tell me what you think I support or DON'T support. You don't know me at all...most of this is apparently because you never bothered to read the responses to these different attrocities I posted.)

Making excuses again.

There are countless showers available for the homeless at any number of charities across NYC. They were detailed in a book about homelessness on the Oprah show.

Secondly, clean, neat clothes suitable for entry level jobs are available for less than the price of a bottle of booze or FREE from many charities.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2007, 09:56:20 PM »
Another prime example of deflection:

Ze'ev explains the meaning of the expression " as a whole". (after several painfull, unsuccessful attempts to explain the concepts of generalisation and group versus individual)

Erica counters with the literal meaning of the single word "whole".

All this toing & froing is a diversion. Whether it's typical negro inability to understand anything abstract  or delliberate mischief I don't know.
Its NOT a diversion. WHOLE means ENTIRE.
You and Ze'ev were trying to tell me that whole means Some..how in the HELL is that possible? If you ate a whole pie, wouldn't the pie be gone? Which means "NOTHING IS LEFT" ...which also means that you didn't leave any blacks OUT of your generalization. Give me a break.

You HATE it when someone isn't kissing your tukas, don't you. I don't have to agree with your helplessly angry self on EVERY point. 

See, you're doing it again, you're concentrating on a single word and making a ridiculous argument when you know EXACTLY what me and newman mean.  We've repeated what we mean OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.   Do you know the expression, "AS A WHOLE"?  Have you ever heard the expression, AS A WHOLE?  Do you say it yourself? 

Say someone is speaking about a football team and he says "as a whole, they have lots of good players."  Now, does that mean he means that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is a good player?

When someone is talking about his experience, he says "AS A WHOLE, it was a good experience."  DOes that mean that EVERY EVENT of the experience was a good experience?  No, of course not, it means generally.

I'll point out evil black people that you refused to condemn: people who condone hip-hop culture, homeless people who don't work and who play savage music and dumb down and take the standards of  the American people down, welfare mommas who pop out 15 babies and then expect that the government is going to pay for them, etc. etc. etc.

Here, whenever I've heard the term "as a whole" its always meant 'in its entirety." NEVER some.

And I want to clarify something because I don't feel like digging up any more things to prove you wrong about what I support or don't support. I've said that evil hip hop culture is EVIL from the start as well...I've even gone so far as to post some GOOD rap videos to prove that I don't condone the evil part of hip hop. SECOND... Homeless people don't work because of the way people like you see them, whether they're black, white, veterans of the Korean War, limbless or whatever. Dirty clothes don't equal GREAT paying jobs, Ze'ev. Would YOU hire a homeless person who can't afford a business suit and presentable shoes ? The way some of you talk about the way Muslim men smell, its doubtfull that you would. The only thing SOME homeless people can do is play music in the subway. But you look at them as the problem with hip hop culture. ::) ALSO I HAVE Spoken out against the evil black culture which dictates that black women who can't afford to have children shouldn't. I've even spoke on black people who recieve section 8 and don't pay their bills or take advantage of the system...so don't DARE tell me what you think I support or DON'T support. You don't know me at all...most of this is apparently because you never bothered to read the responses to these different attrocities I posted.)

Well the reason I thought you defended those groups of people is because you said that hip-hop is a decent form of music and it isn't evil and you were defending the homeless man with every ounce you had.  You said well at least he isn't a gangster and at least he's not a criminal like you were defending him for being homeless and trying to turn homelessness into a positive thing.  You also defended him when we said that he represents the negro-fication of white people's standards when you were saying that admiring a homeless man is not worse than admiring a classically trained violinist.  That's why it seems like you were defending these things, because you were.  I'm only judging you based on what I've seen, of course I don't know you at all, I judge you based on what you say in the other threads.  Of course it's easy here to say that you condemn evil behavior, but your posts in other threads have shown otherwise.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2007, 09:57:19 PM »
Were all the slaves evil people?
DAMN, bullcat. I'm not saying that slaves are evil people. NO Slave was evil. What I'm saying is that evil blacks use the salve mentality as if the white man is responsible for the way they are NOW as an excuse not to try. The slaves didn't ask to be brought here and the white man THEN WERE the source of all of their problems. Since blacks have been free, there has been NO reason to act like or adopt the slave mentality...because they are FREE now. Do you understand now?
I appreciate your clarifying what you meant...but really it is just another poor excuse for bad behavior.  How many years will it take for evil blacks to get over slavery?
They are a group that seems to go backwards rather then foward...don't you think?

Bullcat I'm not excusing them for anything. I'm SAYING that they need to STOP that way of thinking if they want to be appreciated or at the least respected by ANYONE. I always say that they are going backwards instead of going forward, bullcat. I've said that many times here ; which is the reason I made the slavery reference...but I think that you guys think that because I'm black I'm going to automatically jump on the sides of Evil blacks to defend them.

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2007, 10:00:33 PM »
Hey Erica - I don't mind your use of the word damn - but I had noticed you were cursing  a lot in your posts.  Now I know you never write out the whole word... but don't let us get to you like that... it is not worth it.   ;)
You're right..it isn't worth it to get so angry that your curse even in acronyms, or symbols. When people are beating me down into a corner...my defense mechanism is to curse. But you've never read a post from me in which ebonics was ever typed by me. Cursing is childish (especially when you are so angry that you can't find the words to describe your anger) but ebonics is retarded....meaning that it stops progress.

Erica

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2007, 10:03:33 PM »

Making excuses again.

There are countless showers available for the homeless at any number of charities across NYC. They were detailed in a book about homelessness on the Oprah show.

Secondly, clean, neat clothes suitable for entry level jobs are available for less than the price of a bottle of booze or FREE from many charities.
Here in AMERICA, newman. (trying not to curse.) NOT HERE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. You're... nevermind.

Showers...GREAT!!!! Homes, just in case these homeless people don't find work...NOT available. Another thing...are there any charities in downtown NY where most of the homeless there are? I know there are none where homeless people in Chicago are.

Erica

« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:28 PM »
Another prime example of deflection:

Ze'ev explains the meaning of the expression " as a whole". (after several painfull, unsuccessful attempts to explain the concepts of generalisation and group versus individual)

Erica counters with the literal meaning of the single word "whole".

All this toing & froing is a diversion. Whether it's typical negro inability to understand anything abstract  or delliberate mischief I don't know.
Its NOT a diversion. WHOLE means ENTIRE.
You and Ze'ev were trying to tell me that whole means Some..how in the HELL is that possible? If you ate a whole pie, wouldn't the pie be gone? Which means "NOTHING IS LEFT" ...which also means that you didn't leave any blacks OUT of your generalization. Give me a break.

You HATE it when someone isn't kissing your tukas, don't you. I don't have to agree with your helplessly angry self on EVERY point. 

See, you're doing it again, you're concentrating on a single word and making a ridiculous argument when you know EXACTLY what me and newman mean.  We've repeated what we mean OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.   Do you know the expression, "AS A WHOLE"?  Have you ever heard the expression, AS A WHOLE?  Do you say it yourself? 

Say someone is speaking about a football team and he says "as a whole, they have lots of good players."  Now, does that mean he means that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is a good player?

When someone is talking about his experience, he says "AS A WHOLE, it was a good experience."  DOes that mean that EVERY EVENT of the experience was a good experience?  No, of course not, it means generally.

I'll point out evil black people that you refused to condemn: people who condone hip-hop culture, homeless people who don't work and who play savage music and dumb down and take the standards of  the American people down, welfare mommas who pop out 15 babies and then expect that the government is going to pay for them, etc. etc. etc.

Well the reason I thought you defended those groups of people is because you said that hip-hop is a decent form of music and it isn't evil and you were defending the homeless man with every ounce you had.  You said well at least he isn't a gangster and at least he's not a criminal like you were defending him for being homeless and trying to turn homelessness into a positive thing.  You also defended him when we said that he represents the negro-fication of white people's standards when you were saying that admiring a homeless man is not worse than admiring a classically trained violinist.  That's why it seems like you were defending these things, because you were.  I'm only judging you based on what I've seen, of course I don't know you at all, I judge you based on what you say in the other threads.  Of course it's easy here to say that you condemn evil behavior, but your posts in other threads have shown otherwise.
I clarified that there is a difference between GOOD hip hop, and EVIL hip hop. I even gave examples of good hip hop. I never said hip hop in general is a decent form of music. And I was defending the man playing the bucket and homeless people because they have nowhere to go as of now. I was defending him because he WASN'T a gangster..and I NEVER said homelessness was a good thing. I was saying that he was harmless. At the end of the day, he's not folowing you home or taking your life. He's beating on a bucket. Homelessness sucks. My father and his brothers and sisters were living on the street when they were younger...I can't imagine that being fun at all or SAFE for that matter.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2007, 11:19:35 PM »

Making excuses again.

Also, Mr. Newman... in order for homeless people to collect a check, they have to have a home address. Most homeless people in America aren't in touch with, or have no relatives whose addresses they could use to forward their checks to. How would you combat that, since you pretty much narrowed down the feilds of 'clean clothing' and 'avaliable showers'. What's next for them?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »

Making excuses again.

Also, Mr. Newman... in order for homeless people to collect a check, they have to have a home address. Most homeless people in America aren't in touch with, or have no relatives whose addresses they could use to forward their checks to. How would you combat that, since you pretty much narrowed down the feilds of 'clean clothing' and 'avaliable showers'. What's next for them?

This is precisely the kind of excuse making I was talking about, Erica.

You make an excuse for everything, always an excuse.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2007, 11:31:14 PM »

Making excuses again.

Yes.  The point is that people should never become homeless to begin with.  Barring some mental or physical illness, nobody should become homeless, that's evil.  Being an evil schvartza who would rather bang on a trash can than do something productive in society is evil.  There are many steps that type of person could have taken in order to prevent himself from becoming homeless.  But he preferred to just schlep around all day and mooch money from gullible white people rather than do something productive.  That's evil in my book.  If everyone did that we would be living in a G-d forsaken hellhole like Africa. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Erica

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2007, 11:34:37 PM »

Making excuses again.

You're constantly saying I'm making up excuses...tell me, do you have any solutions to homelessness, besides a homeless person just 'going out and getting a job'? They are homeless, what else can they do to get out from under, Ze'ev? Maybe you have the answer since you know everything. I'm defending the innocent, not the evil. Homeless people (those who don't steal to get food, rob to live or kill- the evil homeless people that is.) aren't evil.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2007, 11:44:30 PM »
...tell me, do you have any solutions to homelessness, besides a homeless person just 'going out and getting a job'? They are homeless, what else can they do to get out from under, Ze'ev? Maybe you have the answer since you know everything. I'm defending the innocent, not the evil. Homeless people (those who don't steal to get food, rob to live or kill- the evil homeless people that is.) aren't evil.

Many of these people are homeless because its easy to be homeless (in certain ways), and because they're lazy.  (Schizophrenic and other mentally ill people notwithstanding).  One can see more homeless people in affluent areas (Manhattan, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, etc.) because there's money to be made in handouts, soup kitchens are available, etc.

These kinds of people have no desire or reason to change.

Now, if panhandling became illegal (and strictly enforced), we'd see a drastic reduction in homeless people.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 11:46:42 PM by Scriabin »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2007, 11:53:15 PM »
Many of the homeless blacks came from down south. They came because they thought New York was the "place to be." They should have just stayed down there. Why did they have to come up here to start trouble. They only made it worse for themselves coming up here, and would have been better off down south.

newman

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »

Now, if panhandling became illegal (and strictly enforced), we'd see a drastic reduction in homeless people.

I'm with you.

It's at the stage you can't sit in a public space to drink a coffeee or eat a sandwich without being pestered by the bums, jungle jumpers and other losers.

I've been lobbying every politician in my state to outlaw panhandling but they're too gutless and week.

Erica

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2007, 12:15:40 AM »

Making excuses again.

Yes.  The point is that people should never become homeless to begin with.  Barring some mental or physical illness, nobody should become homeless, that's evil.  Being an evil schvartza who would rather bang on a trash can than do something productive in society is evil.  There are many steps that type of person could have taken in order to prevent himself from becoming homeless.  But he preferred to just schlep around all day and mooch money from gullible white people rather than do something productive.  That's evil in my book.  If everyone did that we would be living in a G-d forsaken hellhole like Africa. 
According to the statistics, homeless blacks outnumber homeless whites considerably. With that knowledge, is it even concievable that no one in a situation where they're homeless loves that 'lifestyle'? Poverty, living in public housing, mooching off a relative because you don't want to pay bills or eat food that YOU pay for; completely solvable problems. There are many reasons for homelessness. Some homelessness is started by people who don't save the money they make from working previous jobs and file for bankrupcy; some homelessness begins when spousal or domestic abuse insues and the mother has to get out of the situation, taking her kids with her most times to get away from the situation; mental illness, most often; drug users...and not to mention the vets of the Korean war I mentioned. They were misplaced and disrespected right after they came back home to an unappreciative America. If you want to blame homelessness on someone, blame it on the hospital politicians who won't accept the homeless with schitzophrenia because they don't have medical insurance...Blame  a society who allows the spousal or domestic abuser to exit jail and to reinter life with his wife and kids... blame society 'as a whole' for walking over those who need help in the streets...screaming "GET A JOB!!!"

You're right, homelessness shouldn't be happening...the concept is evil...but a lot of the homeless people aren't evil.

Erica

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »
...tell me, do you have any solutions to homelessness, besides a homeless person just 'going out and getting a job'? They are homeless, what else can they do to get out from under, Ze'ev? Maybe you have the answer since you know everything. I'm defending the innocent, not the evil. Homeless people (those who don't steal to get food, rob to live or kill- the evil homeless people that is.) aren't evil.

Many of these people are homeless because its easy to be homeless (in certain ways), and because they're lazy.  (Schizophrenic and other mentally ill people notwithstanding).  One can see more homeless people in affluent areas (Manhattan, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, etc.) because there's money to be made in handouts, soup kitchens are available, etc.

If the evil homeless people who are lazy, did for themselves instead of looking for others to do for them, would get off of their behinds and actually go back home where most of them didn't have to leave, homelessness would drastically shrink in America. That still leaves the mentally ill, abused women and children, run-aways from sexually abusive situations, and misplaced veterans. What do we do with/for them?

newman

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2007, 12:22:09 AM »
Blaming 'society' now. Another way way of saying 'blame whitey' since it is whites who build and hold society together.

Erica

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2007, 12:22:27 AM »

I'm with you.

It's at the stage you can't sit in a public space to drink a coffeee or eat a sandwich without being pestered by the bums, jungle jumpers and other losers.

I've been lobbying every politician in my state to outlaw panhandling but they're too gutless and week.
This will sound really cold but I'll give to a schitzophrenic person, or an amputee before I give anything to someone being beligerent and disrespectful...with a working brain and limbs.

Erica

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2007, 12:25:07 AM »
Blaming 'society' now. Another way way of saying 'blame whitey' since it is whites who build and hold society together.
I thought "as a whole' meant 'not everyone'. I wasn't talking about specifically white people but everyone in society. Everyone holds society together. Every law abiding citizen of our country holds it together and every one in our country has a responsibility to uphold.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2007, 12:28:58 AM »
Erica- I see where you are coming from. I'm not a bleeding heart by any means but I have saw people who are homeless through no real fault of their own- simply tough times. I give to the homeless anytime I can. I am a divorced single mom of a very disabled kiddo- I work 2 jobs both of which I bring my little guy in his wheelchair hooked up to all his machines with me to. I am certainly "working poor" but I have never been on welfare and hope and would work to never be. My point is that alot of the homeless or folks who live off welfare do so out of choice. If you are physically able to work you should be working- period. I don't care if you make minimum wage, it's hard I understand and I also know that for some people being on welfare sitting at home they make more than they would working a minimum wage job but come on, have some self respect.
I certainly would disagree with most people on his board in regards these issues I'm sure.
I truly feel sorry for people who are homeless and I'm sure you are correct that it's hard to even begin to get a job in that situation.
I remember when I left my ex husband without a dime in my pocket, with no car, the clothes on our backs. But yet somehow I did ok and I went to work within days. If these people wanted to they could.

newman

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2007, 12:31:57 AM »
I thought "as a whole' meant 'not everyone'. I wasn't talking about specifically white people but everyone in society. Everyone holds society together. Every law abiding citizen of our country holds it together and every one in our country has a responsibility to uphold.

The vast majority of the black community is a drain and a cancer on society. The vast majority of the white community are positive contributors to it. So the 'society' you speak of blaming is by definition WHITE.

Erica

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2007, 12:38:39 AM »
Erica- I see where you are coming from. I'm not a bleeding heart by any means but I have saw people who are homeless through no real fault of their own- simply tough times. I give to the homeless anytime I can. I am a divorced single mom of a very disabled kiddo- I work 2 jobs both of which I bring my little guy in his wheelchair hooked up to all his machines with me to. I am certainly "working poor" but I have never been on welfare and hope and would work to never be. My point is that alot of the homeless or folks who live off welfare do so out of choice. If you are physically able to work you should be working- period. I don't care if you make minimum wage, it's hard I understand and I also know that for some people being on welfare sitting at home they make more than they would working a minimum wage job but come on, have some self respect.
I certainly would disagree with most people on his board in regards these issues I'm sure.
I truly feel sorry for people who are homeless and I'm sure you are correct that it's hard to even begin to get a job in that situation.
I remember when I left my ex husband without a dime in my pocket, with no car, the clothes on our backs. But yet somehow I did ok and I went to work within days. If these people wanted to they could.

Shoshana, totally unrelated to how we feel about each other, I agree wholeheartedly with you on this subject.
I've seen homeless men, black and white, carrying on conversations as if they were college professors and often wondered 'why in the HELL are they out on the street?" I've seen schitzophrenics, people in wheelchairs from losing limbs, as well as a severly burned (forgive the discription) man who carried a sign around the bus stop I use to stand at in high school. Those are the people I really feel sorry for because they're usually kicked to the side like trash because no landlord wants to have his/her building associated with 'people like that'. Now those I don't have sympathy for are the first homeless people I mentioned, and those who actually have homes to go to but are guilting the public out of their money just because being homeless seems to be 'a fad'. If you can carry on an intelligent conversation and not skip a beat, somewhere there is a JOB waiting on you. If you have working limbs and your mind is clear, somewhere there is a JOB waiting for you.

Erica

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2007, 12:42:14 AM »

The vast majority of the black community is a drain and a cancer on society. The vast majority of the white community are positive contributors to it. So the 'society' you speak of blaming is by definition WHITE.
Newman, I'm tired of this black and white stuff already. I don't care at this moment what color anyone is. We're talking about people in general who can help out the situation. The affluent and the middle class.

Oh, forget it. I'm going to start having my girls give part of their allowances to homeless shelters. Perhaps they'll grow up knowing that its okay to help people who can't help themselves right now...but every little bit helps no matter who it comes from.

Kiwi

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2007, 02:13:10 AM »
For every post like the pones she's quoted here, you'll find 50 where she's doing her usual tricks.

Our objection is not in somebody disagreeing with an issue. Our objections are.....

1/ somebody supporting evil

2/ somebody being in denial about evil

3/ the forum being sidetracked because somebody (constantly);
  a) doesn't understand a question.
  b) answers 'straw' questions
  c) has no understanding of what hypothetical scenarios are.
  d) has no understanding of what metaphors are.
  e) cannot separate group versus individual in discussion
  f)  cannot understand the difference between generalisat based        on facts and evidence versus prejudice.
  g) misreads other posts
  h) diverts the thread by forcing other posters to explain her miscomprehension.

Sounds to me like a witch hunt.

Erica would you mind too much if you stand on that pile of wood and we will burn you alive  ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2007, 06:48:44 AM »

great post - very true
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:52 AM »
Nearly all blacks are like Erica...they blame others for their problems and want others to do everything for them.  This will never change as long as blacks refuse responsibility for their actions and behavior. 

Until blacks realize that change must come from within, things will never change.

You can't polish a turd, and its not likely to polish itself.  So, what can you do?

"One cannot reason with unreasonable people."  Rabbi Meir Kahane

When has Erica ever said anything like this? She's always said the exact opposite of this. But I guess because she's black, she must fit into this mold.