Author Topic: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?  (Read 11943 times)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Today I was handed an anti-abortion flyer as I was walking to catch and bus and I was reading some facts concerning when the different body parts of a fetus develop, how early the heart starts beating, how early the fetus responds to touch etc. and then I came upon fact number ten which is something like this:

80% of planned parenthood clinics are located in minority communities.  Then they provided a website called blackgenocide.org which says this on the front page:

"The purpose of this website is to reveal the disproportionate number of black babies exterminated by the abortion industry in America.

Although black women constitute only 6% of the population, they comprise 36% of the abortion industry’s clientele. The leading abortion providers have chosen to exploit blacks by locating 94% of their abortuaries in urban neighborhoods with high black populations.

This high rate of abortion has decimated the black family and destroyed black neighborhoods to the detriment of society at large."

This group actually blames the high rate of abortion for destroying the black families and neighborhoods, rather than blacks' family values, family planning skills, disrespect for the institution of marriage, crime, welfare, laziness etc. 

Isn't the fact that so many black women decide to have abortions a good thing?  They already have so many children that they can not afford to take care of, and they already rely to such a large extent on welfare, so wouldn't outlawing abortion be a catastrophe for the black community and the entire United States? 

Most of the black women who get abortions are not capable of coming to reasoned decision on whether they should get pregnant or not given their financial situation.  If abortion is made illegal, the fact that they will be required to carry a pregnancy to term will not act as any sort of incentive for safe sex or preventing pregnancies because most blacks are not capable of being deterred from having children in any way.  They are already are so poor, have such a low marriage rate with such a low amount of financial support from husbands, and they are popping out babies at such high rates which creates such a tremendous drain on our welfare system and taxes.  Do we really want to outlaw abortion for black women?  Think of how catastrophic the situation would be, they would be in even worse poverty, and the children would be even more neglected, creating an even more destitute and crime-ridden black underclass.  This would be devastating for blacks and devastating for EVERYONE.

If abortion was made illegal, would you be willing to accept these consequences?  Would you be able to accept that a huge chunk of the women who are forced to keep their babies would be black?  It would be like a state-sanctioned population EXPLOSION.

What are your feelings on this?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 06:50:07 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Joe Schmo

Re: Are we really against Abortion when it comes to aborting black fetuses?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
Most aborted babies were/are white.

This is a debate for 1977, not 2007.  Its far too late now to worry about abortion. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 06:56:47 PM »
Most aborted babies were/are white.

This is a debate for 1977, not 2007.  Its far too late now to worry about abortion. 

Yeah, I understand that.  But the proportion of blacks who would be forced to keep their babies is higher than whites.  If abortion was made illegal the white population would grow, of course, but the black and minority growth rate would be much higher (it already is but the rate would increase even more), adding to a higher percentage of blacks and minorities in the U.S.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 07:03:32 PM »
On the subject of abortion overall, there are more important things for people of religion to worry about. Why do fundamentalist groups fixate on aboortion when muslims are trying to kill us and our countries are being flooded with third world sewage?

Regarding black abortions, I think they're a good idea. The LAST thing a decent society needs is MORE; bastard babies, criminals, rappers, rapists, muggers, drug dealears, welfare moms, crack hos and those with low IQs.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »
Yes, and if that happens, someone will have to pay for the upkeep of all those extra children...you guessed it, the taxpayers, you and I. >:(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 07:11:02 PM »
On the subject of abortion overall, there are more important things for people of religion to worry about. Why do fundamentalist groups fixate on aboortion when muslims are trying to kill us and our countries are being flooded with third world sewage?

Regarding black abortions, I think they're a good idea. The LAST thing a decent society needs is MORE; bastard babies, criminals, rappers, rapists, muggers, drug dealears, welfare moms, crack hos and those with low IQs.

If it was up to me I would make abortions illegal for white people after 2 months, but I would set up easily accessible and free abortion clinics for blacks and other minorities.  I think this is actually a very good social policy that would be good for the United States.  I would frame it as a measure that was kept only for black people out of compassion for them and in order to cut down on their poverty, crime, dependence on welfare, etc.  It would be one of their "rights" to have abortions, and if this law was in effect, they WOULD STILL take advantage of it.

I know this would never happen but I think it would be a good social planning policy. 

I have other ideas too like setting up legal battlezones for gang members.  THey would be given free automatic weapons and free crack and speed and then they would just go at it against each other until they killed each other off.     

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »
I have other ideas too like setting up legal battlezones for gang members.  They would be given free automatic weapons and free crack and speed and then they would just go at it against each other until they killed each other off.     

That would make a great reality tv program.

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 07:18:38 PM »

If it was up to me I would make abortions illegal for white people after 2 months, but I would set up easily accessible and free abortion clinics for blacks and other minorities.  I think this is actually a very good social policy that would be good for the United States.  I would frame it as a measure that was kept only for black people out of compassion for them and in order to cut down on their poverty, crime, dependence on welfare, etc.  It would be one of their "rights" to have abortions, and if this law was in effect, they WOULD STILL take advantage of it.

I know this would never happen but I think it would be a good social planning policy. 

I have other ideas too like setting up legal battlezones for gang members.  THey would be given free automatic weapons and free crack and speed and then they would just go at it against each other until they killed each other off.     

Just thinking of how belligerent they are, What we need to do is have some white group start a bogus campaign to stop black abortion. All the belligerent 'Braziiiiiiillias' would turn around and say " Ain' no cracker gonna tells me what I'm's doin'!! I'm havin me an abortion right now! mmmm hmmm"

Great idea about the gang banga zones, BTW.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 10:48:49 PM »
I'm against abortion in all cases except in the case of the Muslim religious affiliation of the mother.

What about the religious affiliation of the father who will force his wife and child to convert to Islam?  Most of the time that's what Muslim fathers do when they trick a woman into mating with them.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 10:03:19 PM »
Chaim said abortions are permitted for blacks because the babies are rodfim since a great number of them will grow up to be criminals.

A black abortion is just crime prevention.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 10:07:13 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 10:16:16 PM »
Chaim said abortions are permitted for blacks because the babies are rodfim since a great number of them will grow up to be criminals.

::) That is the most heartless post I've ever read from you...and you've said some stupid things newman. Just because black kids are born you are saying they're predisposed to violence?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 10:22:20 PM »
What is the difference between a "black fetus" and a "white baby" ? Skin color ? Is a baby no more of a human being simply of the color of its skin ? I'm not for abortion, it's murder. IMHO.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 10:25:12 PM »

::) That is the most heartless post I've ever read from you...and you've said some stupid things newman. Just because black kids are born you are saying they're predisposed to violence?
Yes.

And laziness, dishonesty, immorallity and drug addiction.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 10:38:06 PM »

Yes.

You're a hateful person. period. In that case every black child born would be experiencing this newman.

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:51:27 PM »

Yes.

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 10:56:39 PM »

Yes.

I hope you get banned for that, newman..it was really uncalled for. How about "Arrest Newman before he procreates... Bigotry is contagious".
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 11:23:05 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
I hope you get banned for that, newman..it was really uncalled for. How about "Arrest Newman before he procreates... Bigotry is contagious".
Can't you play any other tunes?

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »
Can't you play any other tunes?

Those that say "Black is Beautiful" have obviously not seen this picture.
Or this:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 12:45:43 AM »
That's funny!  ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 01:19:13 AM »
That's funny!  ;D
Although making fun of someone's drunken state (as well as that horrid costume she's wearing), is funny... saying that black babies should be arrested just for being black is stupid. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I was thinking about stooping to your level and posting pictures of Jewish stereotypes, but when I checked them out, it really made me sad. I'd feel bad about posting images of Jews that weren't true, let alone insensitive and hurtful. So I have nothing. Keep bashing blacks for eating fried chicken, post a few pictures of watermelons if you'd like. All of this stupidity about what makes a black person evil (food wise) is just crazy.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 01:42:09 AM by Erica »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 02:15:50 AM »
That's funny!  ;D
Although making fun of someone's drunken state (as well as that horrid costume she's wearing), is funny... saying that black babies should be arrested just for being black is stupid. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I was thinking about stooping to your level and posting pictures of Jewish stereotypes, but when I checked them out, it really made me sad. I'd feel bad about posting images of Jews that weren't true, let alone insensitive and hurtful. So I have nothing. Keep bashing blacks for eating fried chicken, post a few pictures of watermelons if you'd like. All of this stupidity about what makes a black person evil (food wise) is just crazy.

You're right, newman saying that black babies should be arrested for being black is very stupid.  They should be aborted before to prevent that.

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 02:18:16 AM »
That's funny!  ;D

You're right, newman saying that black babies should be arrested for being black is very stupid.  They should be aborted before to prevent that.
Yet your parents allowed you to live...

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 02:21:19 AM »
That's funny!  ;D

But I'm not black, what's your point?

When an unmarried welfare queen who doesn't know how to take care of her children gives birth to her 6th child, there's a substantially large percentage that that baby will become a criminal or otherwise unproductive member of society.  That's a lot different than a married couple who gives birth to a child fully intending on raising him to the best of their ability and with the means to do so.  Surely you can see the difference.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 02:24:08 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »

Erica

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 02:28:06 AM »
That's funny!  ;D

When an unmarried welfare queen who doesn't know how to take care of her children gives birth to her 6th child, there's a substantially large percentage that that baby will become a criminal or otherwise unproductive member of society.  That's a lot different than a married couple who gives birth to a child fully intending on raising him to the best of their ability and with the means to do so.  Surely you can see the difference.
My point is that you turned out to be just as evil as those evil blacks without having to rob, kill or rape anyone. Hating an entire race of newborn babies who don't know from violence. All newborns know is that they're hungry and that they need someone to hold onto. There are plenty of unmarried couples with children who are doing just fine and are NOT collecting welfare or robbing and killing anyone. You and newman both have a one-sided way of thinking. No wonder things aren't going your way. Hateful people never prosper.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 02:36:52 AM »
That's funny!  ;D

My point is that you turned out to be just as evil as those evil blacks without having to rob, kill or rape anyone. Hating an entire race of newborn babies who don't know from violence. All newborns know is that they're hungry and that they need someone to hold onto. There are plenty of unmarried couples with children who are doing just fine and are NOT collecting welfare or robbing and killing anyone. You and newman both have a one-sided way of thinking. No wonder things aren't going your way. Hateful people never prosper.

I turned out to be as evil as blacks who rob, rape or kill people?  WOW.  I don't hate an entire race of newborn babies.  I would like for a mother who is unable to take proper care of her child to get an abortion, whether she be white, black, or whatever else.  It just happens that blacks give birth 70% out of wedlock and they tend not to raise their children in the best way and many of their children end up becoming criminals or unproductive members of society, that's why I support that if that is the case they get abortions in order for the good of society.  If you are white and are going to raise your child with a substantially large percentage that he will be a criminal or otherwise undesirable person I would urge for abortion in that situation too.  Let's be honest, the way blacks have and raise their children puts them at a far greater risk for becoming like this than any other segment of the population, hence my support for more abortions for black people.  Makes sense right?  I have no problem with blacks having babies if it is done within the institution of marriage and the parents intend on raising the child to the best of their ability.  In fact I applaud that and wish that all children were fortunate enough to be born into that situation.  The problem is that most black babies are not.  Think of the misery that these children will go through because of their negligent "parents".  It's about child welfare as well.