Author Topic: What illegal immigration has done to college education  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
What illegal immigration has done to college education
« on: September 14, 2007, 04:25:24 AM »
How pathetic is it that now a college requirement for a liberal arts program is to take two foreign language classes?

If we didn't have illegal immigrants roaming the country, there would be no need to speak their language. But because we have these illiterate morons, who need to interact with Americans to get by, we need to learn THEIR language for THEIR benefit, even though we're living in a country built on the usage of the English language, which is one of the most beautiful languages on the planet. Now, we're expected to learn Spanish, which is a language that is spoken so fast by its native speakers, it's almost impossible for an American to properly communicate with one. It's not a language of any audible satisfaction, it's just another language. Also, I'm pretty sure students in Hispanic and other foreign countries aren't forced into learning another language. We're the only ones who would stop a brilliant scholar from graduating, because he or she hasn't fulfilled their foreign language requirement.

It's also because of this same mentality that the English language has not yet been named the official language of the United States. All because a bunch of anti-American Hispanics cried discrimination, we got scared and killed the idea. This is our nation and we let a bunch of anti-Americans dictate to us what we should do, and we comply without a complaint. We are a nation of sniveling wimps, who need to grow firm patriotic backbones fast.

I take French. I refuse to learn Spanish. If they can't communicate with me, why should I cater to them? I do know some Spanish from way back in High School, though. But trust me, it's not enough to talk to one of these speed talkers.

This nation has to stop trying to be so hip and trying to cater to everybody. How about catering to the people who founded and make this country as great as it is-the whites. Remember us?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: What illegal immigration has done to college education
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 05:57:12 AM »
The reason why there is a rush to speak spanish is very simple if you come right down to think about it. These mexicraps are too stupid to learn english. If you anaylize the problem you will see that there is no need for them to learn english. Everything is written in their lingo, they have all the cable channels in spanish, even the premium ones, radio in spanish, they go to the bodega, all the subway signs, even the booklet to get a NYC drivers license is written in spanish. The reason for this is because the democraps realize that the frito banditos are rapidly becoming the majority. They will replace white people and the politicians are betting that the 'newcomers' will vote and keep them in offic. As a matter of fact, a great number of illegals vote, since it is illegal to ask them for any ID at the polls, and if you did, the person asking for proof, could face serious legal problems.

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
How long before all civil service jobs require spanish? That'll be the end of employment of Americans by their own government! >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:40:51 AM »
How pathetic is it that now a college requirement for a liberal arts program is to take two foreign language classes?

If we didn't have illegal immigrants roaming the country, there would be no need to speak their language. But because we have these illiterate morons, who need to interact with Americans to get by, we need to learn THEIR language for THEIR benefit, even though we're living in a country built on the usage of the English language, which is one of the most beautiful languages on the planet. Now, we're expected to learn Spanish, which is a language that is spoken so fast by its native speakers, it's almost impossible for an American to properly communicate with one. It's not a language of any audible satisfaction, it's just another language. Also, I'm pretty sure students in Hispanic and other foreign countries aren't forced into learning another language. We're the only ones who would stop a brilliant scholar from graduating, because he or she hasn't fulfilled their foreign language requirement.

It's also because of this same mentality that the English language has not yet been named the official language of the United States. All because a bunch of anti-American Hispanics cried discrimination, we got scared and killed the idea. This is our nation and we let a bunch of anti-Americans dictate to us what we should do, and we comply without a complaint. We are a nation of sniveling wimps, who need to grow firm patriotic backbones fast.

I take French. I refuse to learn Spanish. If they can't communicate with me, why should I cater to them? I do know some Spanish from way back in High School, though. But trust me, it's not enough to talk to one of these speed talkers.

This nation has to stop trying to be so hip and trying to cater to everybody. How about catering to the people who founded and make this country as great as it is-the whites. Remember us?

hey wait a second...that's an opportunity to take HEBREW as the foreign language!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:22:28 AM »
Velville, as an American of Hispanic heritage, I refuse to learn the Spanish language for the reasons that you have listed above.  I want absolutely nothing to do  with a people, the illegal alien colonists, that are slowly destroying everything that I love and understand by civilization.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »
Hey, isn't that a good thing? Overall its a good thing to learn a new language.........you can start spreading the truth to people of other cultures and countries.

Why moan? As far as I see it, its not for anyone elses benefit but yours.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 05:18:59 PM »
have like 100 Spanish courses
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
Hey, isn't that a good thing? Overall its a good thing to learn a new language.........you can start spreading the truth to people of other cultures and countries.

It's the principle that this educational requirement has only been implemented due to the fact that these illegal alien criminals no hablan ingles. It's stupid. When Americans go to a foreign country and they don't speak the necessary language the same thing is thought about us. If an American went to Mexico and didn't speak Spanish, they'd want nothing to do with that American. If one is going to come to a country where the majority speaks a certain language, that same person should learn the language. It is not the responsibility of the native to learn THEIR language.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 05:33:36 PM »
In Germany there is a school in Berlin. The name of this school is Rütli-School. The name comes from the Rütly-swear of the free people of Switzerland:

Wir wollen sein ein einzig Volk von Brüdern,
    in keiner Not uns trennen und Gefahr.
    Wir wollen frei sein, wie die Väter waren,
    eher den Tod, als in der Knechtschaft leben.
    Wir wollen trauen auf den höchsten Gott
    und uns nicht fürchten vor der Macht der Menschen.

I translate:

We will be a single nation of brothers,
never let us split from destitution and danger.
We want to be free, like our fathers were,
rather we will choose death than we will live in slavery,
we will trust in g-d and we will never fear the might of men.

And now in this school are no European pupils. Only muslimes. No pupil gets a training after he has finished the regular school-years. They can't speak English and German. The most of them are too primitive to speak their own language, like Turkish or Arab. This school turns into a warzone.
A lot of jounalists, which want to make a report of this terror-school, were shoot with stones from the pupils.
Chaim is right: They don't want to learn like Jews and Christians. The only thing the muslimes bring to us is terror and chaos. No pupil gets a training. No pupil will ever be a craftman, ar a farmer, or a tradesman.

They all will live from social care.

And what i recognized. It's a part of every muslime, that he never looks on it's own behaviour. He allways blame the Jews and the Christs for his failures. He is unable to be self-critical.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 05:38:06 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 05:35:36 PM »
Thats bad 40%moslems in Germany get welfare?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »

It's the principle that this educational requirement has only been implemented due to the fact that these illegal alien criminals no hablan ingles. It's stupid. When Americans go to a foreign country and they don't speak the necessary language the same thing is thought about us. If an American went to Mexico and didn't speak Spanish, they'd want nothing to do with that American. If one is going to come to a country where the majority speaks a certain language, that same person should learn the language. It is not the responsibility of the native to learn THEIR language.

I agree with that but you're just learning the language right....the main course itself isn't in spanish is it? If it isn't then what help is it to the illegal immigrants, since they won't be learning anything new. Are these mexicans citizens or truly illegal immigrants?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »
They are illegal mexicans

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »
In Germany there is a school in Berlin. The name of this school is Rütli-School. The name comes from the Rütly-swear of the free people of Switzerland:

Wir wollen sein ein einzig Volk von Brüdern,
    in keiner Not uns trennen und Gefahr.
    Wir wollen frei sein, wie die Väter waren,
    eher den Tod, als in der Knechtschaft leben.
    Wir wollen trauen auf den höchsten Gott
    und uns nicht fürchten vor der Macht der Menschen.

I translate:

We will be a single nation of brothers,
never let us split from destitution and danger.
We want to be free, like our fathers were,
rather we will choose death than we will live in slavery,
we will trust in g-d and we will never fear the might of men.

And now in this school are no European pupils. Only muslimes. No pupil gets a training after he has finished the regular school-years. They can't speak English and German. The most of them are too primitive to speak their own language, like Turkish or Arab. This school turns into a warzone.
A lot of jounalists, which want to make a report of this terror-school, were shoot with stones from the pupils.
Chaim is right: They don't want to learn like Jews and Christians. The only thing the muslimes bring to us is terror and chaos. No pupil gets a training. No pupil will ever be a craftman, ar a farmer, or a tradesman.

They all will live from social care.

And what i recognized. It's a part of every muslime, that he never looks on it's own behaviour. He allways blame the Jews and the Christs for his failures. He is unable to be self-critical.
No, you're right, they're all being doctors instead.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 05:41:08 PM »
They are illegal mexicans

Then why have they been granted permission to attend college, surely they can be deported easily if this is  the case?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 05:48:38 PM »
No 40% are employed in Berlin. This means that 60% live in berlin from welfare. An those, which have empoyment get substitutions, because they have big families. And they don't want to change this.
But almost all nazis live in Germany from welfare too. Chaim has told us in a video, that the muslimes think we  owe them to pay them welfare. I think the nazis think in this way too.
In the places with the highest rate of unemployed people, like in the new federal-states, there is the highest rate of nazis. In the federal states of the old Ferderal Republic of Germany with the higest rate of unemployed people, are the most muslimes. I hate them. They think, because they are followers of Hitler or Muhammed, we have to give them the money. Chaim said, that the social care is the cause of this behaviour and i think he is right, because when we doesn't pay them for loafing, they have to work. An through this work they will realize, that their ideology is wrong. But it's our own mistake. We feed the brood!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »
The democrats and republicans want the legal mexican vote

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »
No 40% are employed in Berlin. This means that 60% live in berlin from welfare. An those, which have empoyment get substitutions, because they have big families. And they don't want to change this.
But almost all nazis live in Germany from welfare too. Chaim has told us in a video, that the muslimes think we  owe them to pay them welfare. I think the nazis think in this way too.
In the places with the highest rate of unemployed people, like in the new federal-states, there is the highest rate of nazis. In the federal states of the old Ferderal Republic of Germany with the higest rate of unemployed people, are the most muslimes. I hate them. They think, because they are followers of Hitler or Muhammed, we have to give them the money. Chaim said, that the social care is the cause of this behaviour and i think he is right, because when we doesn't pay them for loafing, they have to work. An through this work they will realize, that their ideology is wrong. But it's our own mistake. We feed the brood!
Why does'nt Germany tell them leave

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »
A friend of mine, went to Germany recently -shes muslim- and got beaten up by some youths. I don't think Germany likes its muslim population.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 06:02:05 PM »

I agree with that but you're just learning the language right....the main course itself isn't in spanish is it? If it isn't then what help is it to the illegal immigrants, since they won't be learning anything new. Are these mexicans citizens or truly illegal immigrants?
A true Mexican or any other immigrant must learn English to become a legal citizen. Why? To become a full American citizen, one must take a test about the country, and pass it. I am pretty sure the test is written in English. However, that's how it used to be. Knowing our hip government they have probably issued Spanish versions of the same test. Wouldn't that be hip? Wouldn't that be so accepting? See we're not racist. We'll cater to your ignorance!

It's just that learning another language, when we, Americans, already know a great language, seems futile. If we are going to work in this country, then we would only need to know English, if it wasn't for these ignorant illegals.

Remember, the Consititution and the Declaration of Independence are written in ENGLISH. I'm pretty sure our founding fathers wanted this to be a country built on the usage of this particular language.

Learning another language is great-if you want to. One shouldn't be forced into learning another, if he or she does not want to do so. Forbiding graduation due to this is assinine. Math, English and Economics are the most important things a person needs to get by. And guess what? Liberal arts programs don't even have economic classes implemented!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 06:02:16 PM »
Dear mord,
i think you has to be happy that you have mexicans. I think they have the possibility to be hard working people. They are Christians and you bring them on the right way.
But muslimes are like nazis. They think, that you have no worth. The infidels are more worse than the animals. But this is the point, because they are primitive. They think because of beeing a muslime, he is superior. But this is not what the reality shows. And than, when they see, that the dirty infidels have houses, companies, private schools, cars etc. and they have not. Than there are two ways of handle this problem:
I. You believe in conspiracy and blame the christians and the jews
II You analyse your behaviour and than you change.
But the muslimes are totally convinced of the Chiefmuslime Mohammed and the moongod allah and they choose option I. So they fail and they are upset. I have read a letter to the world of the rabbi Kahane and i posted it on our website. The title is: Hello world.

P.S.: Since i am here i have learned so much - Thank You!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 06:05:28 PM »

This is EXACTLY why I didn't take Spanish in high school.  I took French as well.  The only other language that was available was German and I didn't want to learn that Nazi language.  I can barely even listen to it without cringing a bit.  Being forced to learn the language of the cookaracha is demeaning, insulting, and dehumanizing.  It represents your dominance and servitude to the coocaracha overlord.  I would NEVER subject myself to such a demoralizing experience, working hard and learning a language just because illegal aliens are swarming the U.S. and REFUSE to learn the LANGUAGE OF THE UNITED STATES.  I'm surprised so many people at my school went along with the humiliating experience of being forced to learn the language of the invaders in order to create even MORE of an incentive for the lazy coocarachas to never learn english.  As if they didn't have enough of a disincentive to learn English as it is, they pretty much conduct their entire lives in Spanish in their Mexican enclaves.  They probably look at all of the poor saps who are required to learn Spanish and laugh at the willingness of the "gringo" to bend over backwards to accommodate them and their lazy coocaracha ways. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2007, 06:07:29 PM »
Dear mord,
i think you has to be happy that you have mexicans. I think they have the possibility to be hard working people. They are Christians and you bring them on the right way.
But muslimes are like nazis. They think, that you have no worth. The infidels are more worse than the animals. But this is the point, because they are primitive. They think because of beeing a muslime, he is superior. But this is not what the reality shows. And than, when they see, that the dirty infidels have houses, companies, private schools, cars etc. and they have not. Than there are two ways of handle this problem:
But the muslimes are totally convinced of the Chiefmuslime Mohammed and the moongod allah and they choose option I. So they fail and they are upset. I have read a letter to the world of the rabbi Kahane and i posted it on our website. The title is: Hello world.

Yes but many mexicans want to take over the southwest

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »
A friend of mine, went to Germany recently -shes muslim- and got beaten up by some youths. I don't think Germany likes its muslim population.
I don't like it, but the common oppinion in Germany is, that: islam is peace. All parties in the parliament say it. The conservatives too. Is your friend an Alavite? We have some Alavites on our site. One is moderator. There are a lot of ex-muslimes in Germany, they have founded a council of the Ex-Muslimes. The head is Mina Ahadi. I like this woman, like Wafa Sultan, because they can tell us at first hand about the real existing islam.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
Dear mord,

Mexicans bring down neigborhoods. They steal and are generally dishonest people. Don't even get me started about their hygene. Cubans and Spanish, who are the good and decent Hispanics-usually-have a natural-born hatred for them. Go ahead and ask a Cuban what they think of a Mexican. The usual reply I get is "They're Dirty." I'm sure if you look, you'll find some decent ones, but I haven't found a single one yet.

And on the topic of their faith: Mexicans pretend to be good Christians, but they'll murder a whole white family while wearing a cross necklace. Most of them belong to gangs, as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 06:12:29 PM »

Shot at 2010-01-03