Author Topic: Tired of the Trump nonsense at JTF  (Read 6039 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tired of the Trump nonsense at JTF
« on: July 02, 2016, 01:33:26 AM »
All,

I've enjoyed, for the most part, my nine+ years at the JTF forum but I have a feeling things are wrapping up here for me. We've had our highs and we've had our lows--but I'm getting more and more fed up with JTF being what it is now--a vapid and useless clone of Trumpbart, "Conservative" Trumphouse, etc.

Yeah, Chaim and Shlomo have fought the good fight for Ted Cruz but... how many rank and file JTFers have? I can think of maybe two--LKZ (or whatever he's currently called) and eb22. Everyone else is on Donald's [censored]. I'm torn between thinking that the JTF membership is just not listening to Chaim anymore or whether Chaim isn't interested enough in setting down some ground rules about who to support around here. We're at the point where we have a JTF moderator--the same one, by the way, who defends and supports the banned WN troll "Johnson Brown"--posting and promoting videos for Trump produced by a known neo-Nazi, Alex Jones.

I know, I know--JTF is not a cult, and nobody is ever going to agree with Chaim on every single issue under the sun. I sure don't. However, this isn't some trivial topic--this is the fate of the entire world, at stake. We had this election the choice between an actually righteous candidate with a good platform and the worst human being to ever run for the office, and more than 9 out of 10 JTFers have chosen the latter. Of them, I have nothing good to say in the least. They know what I think of them, I don't need to open my trap anymore, right here.

Everyone else--you're going to have to decide what JTF is: a free-for-all where it's okay to support anti-Semites if parts of what they say sound good for a while, or the last bastion of no-holds-barred hard-right real conservatism on the planet. If the former, let me tell you Chaim--Breitfraud is doing a much better job of it.

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tired of the Trump nonsense at JTF
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 03:39:08 AM »
I think that at the most 3 posters here are "Trumpsters" and of them perhaps 1 is a real hard core Trumpster who have thought all along Trump is the best Candidate rather than Cruz.

As for me I have said that to me Hillary seems more dangerous and more destructive than Trump.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 01:12:42 PM »
I wish this bitterness shall end somehow.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »
This forum is an ancient format anyway. Chaim should have a weekly podcast, daily updates on twitter and facebook, and some kind of mobile app to listen to his podcasts. He should also be trying to get more interviews with alternative media podcasters to promote his own. He should also keep making the videos on youtube. Social media is really where it's at now and sadly as fun as a forum can be this is always going to be the domain of strife and trolls just as USENET became. When the majority of people move from an old format to a new format to communicate, the people who remain a lot of time are not always going to be those who can contribute the best posts.

When I come to this forum on my computer it looks fine but when I come here on my phone it looks very tiny unless I stretch it out with my fingers. It's not designed to look good on a phone.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 06:08:32 PM »
I disagree if you mean that the forum format is obsolete. Forums are a good method for posting and storing content and sharing opinion. It cannot be substituted by Facebook or similar social media they are not designed for that. Moreover JTF couldn't exist inside those website because of their biased censorship policy. I assume that if Chaim put his shows in a podcast distribution service like itunes they would ban him.
This forum is an ancient format anyway. Chaim should have a weekly podcast, daily updates on twitter and facebook, and some kind of mobile app to listen to his podcasts. He should also be trying to get more interviews with alternative media podcasters to promote his own. He should also keep making the videos on youtube. Social media is really where it's at now and sadly as fun as a forum can be this is always going to be the domain of strife and trolls just as USENET became. When the majority of people move from an old format to a new format to communicate, the people who remain a lot of time are not always going to be those who can contribute the best posts.

When I come to this forum on my computer it looks fine but when I come here on my phone it looks very tiny unless I stretch it out with my fingers. It's not designed to look good on a phone.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2016, 07:48:13 PM »
I disagree if you mean that the forum format is obsolete. Forums are a good method for posting and storing content and sharing opinion. It cannot be substituted by Facebook or similar social media they are not designed for that. Moreover JTF couldn't exist inside those website because of their biased censorship policy. I assume that if Chaim put his shows in a podcast distribution service like itunes they would ban him.

There are things like spreaker he could try. There are Christian alternative radio shows that I've listened to on that, that get into some really heavy topics.

I think the forum format is decent but most people will never see it if it's not also on popular social sites.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 08:27:41 PM »
Quite true!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 08:43:35 PM »
I wish this bitterness shall end somehow.
Personally I think that more is being made of this issue than is needed... Sadly the ship sailed for a Cruz presidency without the candidate on board... He was indeed a conservative in policy but lacked what it took to draw people to him... As an early supporter I must say I became disenchanted as his campaign went on... I guess a good part of the American people felt the same way... Millions of people can't be wrong... For me Trump is the next best thing in the pickins for others they may feel they need to support a Clinton ::)  Whatever the case neither offering is the best in the world anyway... Personally I don't see how Hillary could be more acceptable but people feel they need her as president feel free to vote for her in November... I won't try to talk you out of it

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 09:09:28 PM »
Personally I think that more is being made of this issue than is needed... Sadly the ship sailed for a Cruz presidency without the candidate on board... He was indeed a conservative in policy but lacked what it took to draw people to him... As an early supporter I must say I became disenchanted as his campaign went on... I guess a good part of the American people felt the same way... Millions of people can't be wrong... For me Trump is the next best thing in the pickins for others they may feel they need to support a Clinton ::)  Whatever the case neither offering is the best in the world anyway... Personally I don't see how Hillary could be more acceptable but people feel they need her as president feel free to vote for her in November... I won't try to talk you out of it
Because of paleocon Neanderthals like yourself.

You are worse than a Pavlovian dog. The whistle of black-hatred is blown, you and your sister start foaming at the mouth. That's the only thing you care about, that's the only thing that brought you to JTF.

Chaim correctly condemns evil blacks and the enabling that they get from the whole world. But, you take it so far that you justify all sorts of Nazism just to punish them all--remember your good friend Johnson Brown?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2016, 09:32:15 PM »

You are worse than a Pavlovian dog. The whistle of black-hatred is blown, you and your sister start foaming at the mouth. That's the only thing you care about, that's the only thing that brought you to JTF.

Chaim correctly condemns evil blacks and the enabling that they get from the whole world. But, you take it so far that you justify all sorts of Nazism just to punish them all--remember your good friend Johnson Brown?
You should be the last one in the world to talk about a Pavlovian dog...  If you had half the brains Johnson Brown had we could have a meaningful discussion... Just for the record you should be the last person in the world to talk about Nazism.... Your constant Jew bashing is  off the wall and you are just as racist as Johnson Brown ever was.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2016, 09:56:55 PM »
I was pro cruz and not pro trump ever and I think a bunch of people were also.

There is no reason I see that the forum has to die over this.  Screw trump.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2016, 10:11:43 PM »

What's stuck in your craw?
Why do you keep insisting on telling people what they think or how they should think?
You have no black hatred?  No Jew hatred?  Really?  Sometimes you write things about Jewish people that makes my skin crawl.  Labeling most...self hating.
But that is just me.  I am not Jewish.  So, maybe I am wrong.
Foaming at the mouth with black hatred.  Are YOU describing yourself.  Aren't you the author of all those tedious black history month threads?

Your stupidity makes me want to vote for Trump twice.  And the way it's working these days I probably can.
So, it's you who are defeating any of Chaim and Shlomo's  good work.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2016, 10:19:22 PM »
I was pro cruz and not pro trump ever and I think a bunch of people were also.

There is no reason I see that the forum has to die over this.  Screw trump.
For me it's not TRUMP.  It's never Hillary.  So, what is there to do?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2016, 12:03:51 AM »
Lewinsky, CJD and Poppy are all valuable members and I hate to see you guys fighting.  And I've met Poppy and CJD in person.  I think we might need a Skype voice conference call soon. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2016, 05:22:38 AM »
As a matter of fact it must be true that Cruz lost the GOP public. It's not a qualitative deficiency of the candidate as much as that of the system. One needs to be a showman to win and one's values, honesty and intellect are secondary.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2016, 09:09:14 AM »
I'm also surprised of all the Anti-Trump stuff here as well.  True, I'm not a fan of Trump's, but enough is enough.  I still can't believe that Chaim would rather have Lyin' Hillary in the White House.  She will continue Obama's policies. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2016, 12:19:43 PM »
I'm also surprised of all the Anti-Trump stuff here as well.  True, I'm not a fan of Trump's, but enough is enough.  I still can't believe that Chaim would rather have Lyin' Hillary in the White House.  She will continue Obama's policies.
Rather the BEAST you know than the unpredictable BEAST you don't.
Chaim hates Hillary Clinton but he said that Trump would be worse because he would destroy the right in America.
Have a look for yourself, Trump coming out supporting the queers and everyone cheering him.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2016, 03:47:49 PM »
The GOP booted Cruz out, or anyone that was conservative and could straighten the mess out....we would have supported him, but he hasn't been visible since he pulled his campaign out.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »

So why is Chump better than Shilery?  Is it because he's got a big fat R in front of his name?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 08:27:32 PM »
I think this debate is a healthy one.  I agree that certain people were pulling for Trump all along even when Cruz was still in the race, and I think they made themselves clear about that.    They may end up seeing what an error they made later on.   But we don't need to tear down the walls here over this, do we?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 09:17:40 PM »
Flame the messenger... yeah, a really mature tactic.

Yes lol... I am a Nazi, you have figured me out. I am a Nazi because I mock evil blacks and evil Jews.

At least I am NOT posting videos made by well known Nazis here at JTF lol.  ::)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »
בס''ד

This debate will continue here until election day, November 8.

Then starting on November 9, the debate will either end or continue depending upon the results of the election.

If Trump loses, the debate will end. We will launch our Ted Cruz 2020 campaign and we also begin our involvement in the Israeli Knesset elections.

If Trump wins, then the debate goes on as Trumpsters will defend all of Trump's betrayals as President while we become his right-wing opposition.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2016, 03:58:28 AM »
I don't think most individuals really wanted to vote for Trump, I know many conservatives who were doing everything in their power to vote for Ted Cruz and I would still prefer Ted Cruz to be president, however, a lot of friends who are pretty much in a tough situation also feel that by not voting, that it is allowing Clinton to get in power.

I know that JTF has had to make very difficult decisions when it came to supporting Mccain and also Romney despite the fact we were against both, at this point, what is the option? I would love other options if they are available, the idea that Trump would be president really bothers me the damage it could cause the Republican party, yet at the same time, I cannot imagine the damage Clinton would do having control of who is appointed to the supreme court.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2016, 05:44:11 AM »
Flame the messenger... yeah, a really mature tactic.

Yes lol... I am a Nazi, you have figured me out. I am a Nazi because I mock evil blacks and evil Jews.

At least I am NOT posting videos made by well known Nazis here at JTF lol.  ::)
Your not a messenger your just plain crazy... I think I liked you better when you use to post all the useless celebrity gossip column garbage... More to the point who are you to decide what Jews or blacks are evil... I can't even remember how many times you had to be yanked back on your chain because you were going to far with your stupidity... As far as the Trump video goes not that I have to explain anything to you or anyone else it came up on the Youtube main page with a hundred others... I have no idea who made it or posted it... I watched it it seemed interesting and credible since it was mostly Trump speaking and I posted it... It could have been easily taken down it it was so offensive... Sometimes the content of a video is more important than who produces or posts it... Anyway you seem far more familiar with sites like that than I am... Vote for Hillary in November and live with the consequences... Your a lot younger than I am you should have a lot more time to enjoy them.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2016, 06:29:17 AM »
I don't think most individuals really wanted to vote for Trump, I know many conservatives who were doing everything in their power to vote for Ted Cruz and I would still prefer Ted Cruz to be president, however, a lot of friends who are pretty much in a tough situation also feel that by not voting, that it is allowing Clinton to get in power.

I know that JTF has had to make very difficult decisions when it came to supporting Mccain and also Romney despite the fact we were against both, at this point, what is the option? I would love other options if they are available, the idea that Trump would be president really bothers me the damage it could cause the Republican party, yet at the same time, I cannot imagine the damage Clinton would do having control of who is appointed to the supreme court.
I would have loved another option myself... As far as the Republican Party goes they damaged themselves by inaction... They have allowed the shvartza president to do more or less anything he wanted for the past 4 years... People who voted for so called conservatives to put a stop to this administrations nonsense got nothing... People are tired they wanted some resistance put in place... Cruz was not going to make it this go around... His lack of understanding of the political landscape, inability to bond with the parties active voting base, and use of backroom dealings to try to gain the nomination all did him in... What was he going to have to do when he possibly became president to repay the delegates he was garnering favor from for his second vote strategy? Big turn off for me!!! How any one could allow the Clinton's back into the Oval Office boggles my mind however here we are... Possibly in 4 years Cruz will have learned a few things and mount a better campaign... He was second in the running which is really not all that bad when you look at the fact of where he started off from... In November I will vote for Trump... The Republican Parties problems are their own... They need to decide if they are going to be Republicans or Democraps light.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 06:43:18 AM by cjd »