Author Topic: What illegal immigration has done to college education  (Read 5117 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What illegal immigration has done to college education
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2007, 06:16:40 PM »
Thats bad 40%moslems in Germany get welfare?
No 40% are employed in Berlin. This means that 60% live in berlin from welfare. An those, which have empoyment get substitutions, because they have big families. And they don't want to change this.
But almost all nazis live in Germany from welfare too. Chaim has told us in a video, that the muslimes think we  owe them to pay them welfare. I think the nazis think in this way too.
In the places with the highest rate of unemployed people, like in the new federal-states, there is the highest rate of nazis. In the federal states of the old Ferderal Republic of Germany with the higest rate of unemployed people, are the most muslimes. I hate them. They think, because they are followers of Hitler or Muhammed, we have to give them the money. Chaim said, that the social care is the cause of this behaviour and i think he is right, because when we doesn't pay them for loafing, they have to work. An through this work they will realize, that their ideology is wrong. But it's our own mistake. We feed the brood!
Why does'nt Germany tell them leave
A friend of mine, went to Germany recently -shes muslim- and got beaten up by some youths. I don't think Germany likes its muslim population.
I don't like it, but the common oppinion in Germany is, that: islam is peace. All parties in the parliament say it. The conservatives too. Is your friend an Alavite? We have some Alavites on our site. One is moderator. There are a lot of ex-muslimes in Germany, they have founded a council of the Ex-Muslimes. The head is Mina Ahadi. I like this woman, like Wafa Sultan, because they can tell us at first hand about the real existing islam.

Shes Iraqi, I don't know about alavite? Whats that? :D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2007, 06:18:14 PM »
No 40% are employed in Berlin. This means that 60% live in berlin from welfare. An those, which have empoyment get substitutions, because they have big families. And they don't want to change this.
But almost all nazis live in Germany from welfare too. Chaim has told us in a video, that the muslimes think we  owe them to pay them welfare. I think the nazis think in this way too.
In the places with the highest rate of unemployed people, like in the new federal-states, there is the highest rate of nazis. In the federal states of the old Ferderal Republic of Germany with the higest rate of unemployed people, are the most muslimes. I hate them. They think, because they are followers of Hitler or Muhammed, we have to give them the money. Chaim said, that the social care is the cause of this behaviour and i think he is right, because when we doesn't pay them for loafing, they have to work. An through this work they will realize, that their ideology is wrong. But it's our own mistake. We feed the brood!
A friend of mine, went to Germany recently -shes muslim- and got beaten up by some youths. I don't think Germany likes its muslim population.
I don't like it, but the common oppinion in Germany is, that: islam is peace. All parties in the parliament say it. The conservatives too. Is your friend an Alavite? We have some Alavites on our site. One is moderator. There are a lot of ex-muslimes in Germany, they have founded a council of the Ex-Muslimes. The head is Mina Ahadi. I like this woman, like Wafa Sultan, because they can tell us at first hand about the real existing islam.

Alawite what assad is an offshoot of shia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2007, 06:18:40 PM »
GoldFasan look at this       http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1412197/posts
But i have heard, that a lot of Mexicans are assimilated in the USA. I think the best solution is to take only the lazybones and the criminells back to South and middle-America. But the hard working people can stay. I think not that the nature of every South-American is bad. In my school was a girl from Columbia and their name was (don't laugh)"Erika". She was very nice and i liked her.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2007, 06:19:57 PM »
GoldFasan look at this       http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1412197/posts
But i have heard, that a lot of Mexicans are assimilated in the USA. I think the best solution is to take only the lazybones and the criminells back to South and middle-America. But the hard working people can stay. I think not that the nature of every South-American is bad. In my school was a girl from Columbia and their name was (don't laugh)"Erika". She was very nice and i liked her.
Yes they have good ones they are very consevative
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2007, 06:21:24 PM »
You're German, though your English is pretty excellent, was it compulsory for you to study it?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2007, 06:27:33 PM »

The name of our Alavite moderator is Braveheart. He is an Alavite. It's an islamic group, that mixed the Islam with the teachings of Zoraster. It's like the Sikhs in India. They think, that the sharia is abrogated and they follow a mystic way of islam. They have a personal god like we (Jews and Christians). But the muslimes in Turkey don't like them. They have a similar way in the islamic world, like the Armenians. When your friend is a real muslime, Braveheart will be very reserved to her. 
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
You're German, though your English is pretty excellent, was it compulsory for you to study it?
In the school i hate English, but in the job you need it. But the better you understand it the better you like it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »
I just put it in the computer :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03