Author Topic: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?  (Read 17178 times)

newman

How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?
« on: September 14, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »
They have all these 'Days' where everybody wears this or that for some cause. Why not a 'get black' Day for whites to protest reverse descrimination?

Everybody puts on boot pollish and talks in ebonics for ONE day of the year. If it took off, it might just bring attention to the black leaches sucking the life blood out of the USA.

An average white guy on 'Get Black' Day:

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: How about a 'Get Black' Day to protest Affirmative Action?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 08:33:08 PM »
ROFLMAO!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:48:52 PM »
They have all these 'Days' where everybody wears this or that for some cause. Why not a 'get black' Day for whites to protest reverse descrimination?

Everybody puts on boot pollish and talks in ebonics for ONE day of the year. If it took off, it might just bring attention to the black leaches sucking the life blood out of the USA.

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true negroes.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:56:49 PM »

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true schvartzas.

The colleges would be a great place to start, BTW. And if the college staff try any punitive measures, you can sue because it's legitimate non-violent protest.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »
Newman,Thats Illegal in The States.

Erica

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 09:32:02 PM »

Count me in.  When white people apply for higher education in the United States, THEY become the true schvartzas.

The colleges would be a great place to start, BTW. And if the college staff try any punitive measures, you can sue because it's legitimate non-violent protest.
Newman why are you always coming up with ideas on how to make black people mad? Are you trying to test them to see if they'll hurt you or something? If we were where you are, while you're in black face, I'd surely point at you and laugh, then tell my girls that what you're presenting is the face of ignorance.

If all of your rantings and ravings aren't about the COLOR of black people, in part, why dress in black face? What is the point?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 09:40:01 PM »
Newman,Thats Illegal in The States.

There's nothing illegal about that.  Everyone's allowed to walk around with whatever color facial paint they desire.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 09:41:35 PM »

Newman why are you always coming up with ideas on how to make black people mad? Are you trying to test them to see if they'll hurt you or something? If we were where you are, while you're in black face, I'd surely point at you and laugh, then tell my girls that what you're presenting is the face of ignorance.

If all of your rantings and ravings aren't about the COLOR of black people, in part, why dress in black face? What is the point?

The point in painting your face up like a black person is to indicate that many people NOW are treated like schvartzas were before and that we should adopt race neutral policies.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 09:43:49 PM »

The point in painting your face up like a black person is to indicate that many people NOW are treated like schvartzas were before and that we should adopt race neutral policies.

If its the evil culture you're angry with, why don't you 'make fun' of that? It seems to work for you here.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 09:44:26 PM »

Because RACE is the ONLY qualification for an AA college place or an AA government or private sector job. That's the point.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:47:36 PM »

Because RACE is the ONLY qualification for an AA college place or an AA government or private sector job. That's the point.
So you ARE against color then. AA is for women and handicapped people also. There are blacks who take advantage of the AA system, true... but why dont' you dress like a woman who takes advantage of a situation because she's a woman...or don a wheelchair and make fun of those family members who have strings pulled to get their handicapped sons or daughters work?  Lets see how that works out.

*Affirmative Action should be stopped altogether.*

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

If its the evil culture you're angry with, why don't you 'make fun' of that? It seems to work for you here.

OMG, you're stupid!!!!!

AA is NOT about culture , but RACE!!!!!!!

We didn't invent AA!!!!

We're protesting AA, which about RACE, not culture!!!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 09:50:53 PM »

So you ARE against color then. AA is for women and handicapped people also. There are blacks who take advantage of the AA system, true... but why dont' you dress like a woman who takes advantage of a situation because she's a woman...or don a wheelchair and make fun of those family members who have strings pulled to get their handicapped sons or daughters work?  Lets see how that works out.

[/quote]

People in wheelchairs AREN'T low IQed apes who are destroying the country with crime & drugs.

Erica

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 09:52:39 PM »

OMG, you're stupid!!!!!

We didn't invent AA!!!!

Then protest without going black faced. You can't  make your point in any other way?

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 09:57:51 PM »

OMG, you're stupid!!!!!

We didn't invent AA!!!!

Then protest without going black faced. You can't  make your point in any other way?

We could make it a number of ways but a black face is the MOST attention getting. If you don't like it, tuff!

Erica

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »

People in wheelchairs AREN'T low IQed apes who are destroying the country with crime & drugs.
[/quote]First of all, there is a disparity in your post. People who are 'Affirmative Action hires' aren't drug dealers, or crime lords they dont' want to work AT ALL.....they are the OTHER evil people who decide to get over on the system by doing OTHER stupid things like complain when someone isn't hiring them and ASSUME its because of their color. That in itself should be a crime.

Part of your response though sounds like an experiment done in the old days. You know, when 'scientists' felt it was a great idea to 'operate' on blacks to see how low their IQ's were. Or when blacks weren't allowed to fight in WWII and it was assumed that they weren't smart enough to carry on the mission. I'd like to know what YOUR IQ is, Newman. Since you're of the 'superior race' and all. ::0

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 10:00:07 PM »

OMG, you're stupid!!!!!

We didn't invent AA!!!!

We could make it a number of ways but a black face is the MOST attention getting. If you don't like it, tuff!
Must be militant or you won't get your point accross, huh? Great. If you wanted to walk around in a black face, you should have been born with one. But...do what you want. I'd still point and laugh if I'd seen you though.

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 10:05:20 PM »
I'd still point and laugh if I'd seen you though.

Well, DUH!

That's the point about provocative protesting!!!!!!

Erica

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 10:11:45 PM »
I'd still point and laugh if I'd seen you though.

Well, DUH!

That's the point about provocative protesting!!!!!!

Well, I'd be pointing and laughing at YOU not who you're trying to portray. That's like me donning a KKK sheet and a pillowcase to show my disdain for the KKK. It won't solve anything...but try it... lets see how you like life in 'black face'.

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2007, 10:12:23 PM »

Does Australia have affirmative action too?

Newman said it exists there also. I didn't know that.

ftf

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 05:04:26 AM »
They've brought it in the UK as well to an extent, though it's not particularly blacks that it's meant to help, it's for "ethnic minorities" from what I've heard, arabs and Pakistanis mainly, it's not in the educations system yet, but employers are given quoters of ethnic minority people to employ, a friend of mine had their job because his boss would be fined if he didn't empoy more arabs.

Erica

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 05:01:43 PM »
They've brought it in the UK as well to an extent, though it's not particularly blacks that it's meant to help, it's for "ethnic minorities" from what I've heard, arabs and Pakistanis mainly, it's not in the educations system yet, but employers are given quoters of ethnic minority people to employ, a friend of mine had their job because his boss would be fined if he didn't empoy more arabs.

So your friend is an Arab?

Oh, here we go!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2007, 07:04:07 PM »
Here in theSouth.We have antimask laws intended towards the klan.black faceas well.painted

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2007, 08:43:11 PM »
I would suggest two things.  One is, anytime any kind of application or survey asks you for your ethnicity, write Decline to State, since those things really should be irrelevant.  An alternative tactic is to state that you are a Native American, since most of us were, in fact, born here in the United States.

Erica

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2007, 11:02:15 PM »
I would suggest two things.  One is, anytime any kind of application or survey asks you for your ethnicity, write Decline to State, since those things really should be irrelevant.  An alternative tactic is to state that you are a Native American, since most of us were, in fact, born here in the United States.
I think the whole idea behind entering black, white or other on job applications is another reason why racism is prevelent. I'm going to try that at a job I'm applying for very soon. If the application requires that I enter my race, I'm going to simply state "human"... or just leave it blank. I dont' want to be placed into a box.